The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#162 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point. I am so used to their BS that I knew something was fishy about the comment but forgot to examine it. I have WM approach regularly along with BM. Don't act like BW are undesirable.
This one right here. Perfect example of what every Black female will be like when she gets around other BW. This is what she has to say about the truth BEFORE the link was posted... BS huh?

Now rationalize your comment genius...

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#163 Aug 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This one right here. Perfect example of what every Black female will be like when she gets around other BW. This is what she has to say about the truth BEFORE the link was posted... BS huh?
Now rationalize your comment genius...
Idiot, many of us have men approach us! So who cares about your isolated example?
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#164 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, many of us have men approach us! So who cares about your isolated example?
Oh so that's what this is about. WM are approaching you and suddenly you are finding a reason to hate every BM. So you have been building up the nerve to go full blown sellout and you just wanted to see how much support you could get.

Of course it won't get any better than the support you will get from

Capree
JustSaying
TMBR
Sexyblackwoman
ISW_Reborn
Blaq Honey

and if you can get her to recognize you aren't Maceo Sadbuttrue.

So do you clown. Just stop BS about how bad BM are to you when you have been giving BM reasons from the first time the saw you. But if you did that same shit to whites and they gave you the middle finger I bet you would say you deserved it because you acted like an bitch riiiiiiiiight?

STFU you fake as IR HOE. No bodies listening to your BS excuses anymore.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#165 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
And that example was GIVEN by a BW. And no one forced the BW in that thread to support it did they? So how isolated was it MORON?

Level 4

Location hidden

#166 Aug 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so that's what this is about. WM are approaching you and suddenly you are finding a reason to hate every BM. So you have been building up the nerve to go full blown sellout and you just wanted to see how much support you could get.
Of course it won't get any better than the support you will get from
Capree
JustSaying
TMBR
Sexyblackwoman
ISW_Reborn
Blaq Honey
and if you can get her to recognize you aren't Maceo Sadbuttrue.
So do you clown. Just stop BS about how bad BM are to you when you have been giving BM reasons from the first time the saw you. But if you did that same shit to whites and they gave you the middle finger I bet you would say you deserved it because you acted like an bitch riiiiiiiiight?
STFU you fake as IR HOE. No bodies listening to your BS excuses anymore.
You're the only nobody. You fail to understand the difference between cause and effect and are all butt hurt about quality BW not wanting AA men.

I am referring solely to AA men, not BM from the islands or Africa or Latin countries or elsewhere.
You approach women wayyyy out of your leagues; those who are professionals, hold doctorates, exercise regularly and maintain healthy and happy relationships, while you yourselves are overweight and unattractive without education or anything really going for yourselves. You act entitled, especially if said woman is polite. I presume it's because you share around the same melanin count. You say thinks like, "where you going?" "Why you so pretty?" as if its normal yo be healthy looking or, "I got a baby mama, but I hate her, you?" As if these are normal questions or conversations.

These ate the men I refer to who come up to me and my friends regularly. Why would we avoid them when men kn our kevek approach us? We just wish the losers would stop approaching as if its normal for us to date them.

I can presume too; I assume you're the type if BM I avoid who comes at me like they all thirsty as Hell on the regular.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#167 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only nobody. You fail to understand the difference between cause and effect and are all butt hurt about quality BW not wanting AA men.
I am referring solely to AA men, not BM from the islands or Africa or Latin countries or elsewhere.
You approach women wayyyy out of your leagues; those who are professionals, hold doctorates, exercise regularly and maintain healthy and happy relationships, while you yourselves are overweight and unattractive without education or anything really going for yourselves. You act entitled, especially if said woman is polite. I presume it's because you share around the same melanin count. You say thinks like, "where you going?" "Why you so pretty?" as if its normal yo be healthy looking or, "I got a baby mama, but I hate her, you?" As if these are normal questions or conversations.
These ate the men I refer to who come up to me and my friends regularly. Why would we avoid them when men kn our kevek approach us? We just wish the losers would stop approaching as if its normal for us to date them.
I can presume too; I assume you're the type if BM I avoid who comes at me like they all thirsty as Hell on the regular.
I got your thirst wench.

You must think you walk on water. I bet you got a head the size of a of Capree's ass and you slop on so much make up you look like hiding something.

And what's with the projecting? The typical fat boy is attracted to you because you probably don't intimidate them. If you were HALF as attractive as you think you would be already taken... see that's how it works! Oh course you are a BW riiiight? So maybe you got that Halle Berry virus that's going around. CanKeepAfuckingManitus

Ms Perfect you know what I bet. You are a flat chested, boney no ass, vertically challenged big nosed prude who thinks because she is slim she is in shape.

Been to a gym? No? Then how are you so convinced?

Lol overinflated BIG-headed Alien!

Level 4

Location hidden

#168 Aug 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your thirst wench.
You must think you walk on water. I bet you got a head the size of a of Capree's ass and you slop on so much make up you look like hiding something.
And what's with the projecting? The typical fat boy is attracted to you because you probably don't intimidate them. If you were HALF as attractive as you think you would be already taken... see that's how it works! Oh course you are a BW riiiight? So maybe you got that Halle Berry virus that's going around. CanKeepAfuckingManitus
Ms Perfect you know what I bet. You are a flat chested, boney no ass, vertically challenged big nosed prude who thinks because she is slim she is in shape.
Been to a gym? No? Then how are you so convinced?
Lol overinflated BIG-headed Alien!
Exhibit #1: Loser BM projecting, presuming, abusing.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#170 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit #1: Loser BM projecting, presuming, abusing.
Watch your mouth next time cow.

And you know I'm right. If you had it going on and are still single then SOMETHING is wrong WITH YOU. And we know you aint holding out for a BM so SFTU with playing the victim with you moon sized melon.
Capree's ass trying to eclipse tu grande cabesa!

Level 4

Location hidden

#171 Aug 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your mouth next time cow.
And you know I'm right. If you had it going on and are still single then SOMETHING is wrong WITH YOU. And we know you aint holding out for a BM so SFTU with playing the victim with you moon sized melon.
Capree's ass trying to eclipse tu grande cabesa!
Ladies, please observe loser BM in action! They attempt to harass, abuse and make judgments without basis, in order to goad you into petty arguments, or get you to defend yourself against unwarranted claims...all in order to deflect from your ACTUAL, valid arguments and...

...to take away from the fact that they are mostly worthless.

Don't get in arguments - just highlight their responses and give examples so other women become aware of their strategies and know the type of losers to avoid! These are the losers to stay away from in real life!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#172 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always noticed that the two groups that give me most Hell in a direct, regular basis are BM and WW. Anyone notice?
Same here but my worse experiences have been jealous, backstabbing, sneaky, sabotaging white women.
obamaluvswhitedi ck

Toronto, Canada

#173 Aug 27, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right. You represent white evolution of course.
Aaaawwwww were you offended in knowing that I take as much pleasure in this as any jigaboo does when they see a White person being harassed by urban apes?

I've lost so many loads to this video I'm all out of snake milk. Looks like I'll have to take a break. Better hit the store and get some more lube while I'm letting my nuts rest up.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174 Aug 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially blacks who are attractive, intelligent and well spoken. They make some whites feel frighten, insecure, intimidated and competitive. These type of white hate these black people because they can't justifiably make fun of or belittle these black people without making themselves look like the small, jealous, petty racist they are. Attractive, intelligent, well spoken blacks also make some more stereotypical blacks feel intimidated, inferior and so the stereotypical blacks hate on these cultured black people also.
A post from capree that I can agree with...

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Level 8

Location hidden

#175 Aug 27, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
A post from capree that I can agree with...
A broken clock is right twice a day.
Thanks but I run on time. Even when they tried to make fun of her with the stereotypes, they themselves and the audience knew it was fake and didn't apply to her and only done out of their own insecurity and hate instead of humor.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176 Aug 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but I run on time. Even when they tried to make fun of her with the stereotypes, they themselves and the audience knew it was fake and didn't apply to her and only done out of their own insecurity and hate instead of humor.
Lower class whites hate to see sophisticated black people. They become savage-like in our presence. In my experience, it has been mostly Irish and Italian Americans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#177 Aug 27, 2013
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lower class whites hate to see sophisticated black people. They become savage-like in our presence. In my experience, it has been mostly Irish and Italian Americans.
True most of the lower class whites lack the intellect and restraint and will just go off and because savage with superior black people. Much like those idiots on the clip with that black girl. But please don't ever trust intelligent sophisticated whites once they feel threatened by you or want what you got. They will greet you with kindness, smile in your face while trying to stab you with unseen daggers.

Level 4

Location hidden

#178 Aug 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here but my worse experiences have been jealous, backstabbing, sneaky, sabotaging white women.
I would love to hear your experiences...I can't tell you how hard it is to befriend and/ or befriend them...what are they taught about BW? Some ate even WW who claim to have BW best friends - who eye theses BW?

Level 4

Location hidden

#179 Aug 27, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear your experiences...I can't tell you how hard it is to befriend and/ or befriend them...what are they taught about BW? Some ate even WW who claim to have BW best friends - who eye theses BW?
*or maintain friendship...but I will say, immediately they screw me over once, I'm gone.
eggs delight mcmuffin

Detroit, MI

#180 Aug 27, 2013
"BIG BROTHER" group a bunch of low life's with low IQ's all races and genders in 1 house I don't feel bad for any of them

Level 8

Location hidden

#182 Aug 28, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I had nothing against befriending white or any other races of women. But I notice that just when I thought this or that white woman as a true friend they showed me that they couldn't be trusted. I had caught so-called white co-worker friends who were jealous of my position trying sabotage me at work. My last crack at being friend with white women was this one older white co-worker who seemed cool and younger than she was. I introduced her to my inner circle of black female friends and we all just hung out sometimes and had fun. She dated only black men and that was fine with all of us. But she would often make sexual comments about bm so I just told her I preferred white men and shocked came on her face. When she met my boyfriend she was very cold to him. For weeks afterward she said negative things about white men, like they don't really love black women are only using us. Then she had the nerve to tell me my then boyfriend (now husband) would never marry me and had the nerve to asked did he even introduces me to his friends or family. I calmly replied of course he did and was proud for them to meet me and she gave a fake smile and said good for me. I had it with her one sided attitude and decided she was no friend of mine and never spoke to her as friends again.

Level 4

Location hidden

#184 Aug 28, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I had nothing against befriending white or any other races of women. But I notice that just when I thought this or that white woman as a true friend they showed me that they couldn't be trusted. I had caught so-called white co-worker friends who were jealous of my position trying sabotage me at work. My last crack at being friend with white women was this one older white co-worker who seemed cool and younger than she was. I introduced her to my inner circle of black female friends and we all just hung out sometimes and had fun. She dated only black men and that was fine with all of us. But she would often make sexual comments about bm so I just told her I preferred white men and shocked came on her face. When she met my boyfriend she was very cold to him. For weeks afterward she said negative things about white men, like they don't really love black women are only using us. Then she had the nerve to tell me my then boyfriend (now husband) would never marry me and had the nerve to asked did he even introduces me to his friends or family. I calmly replied of course he did and was proud for them to meet me and she gave a fake smile and said good for me. I had it with her one sided attitude and decided she was no friend of mine and never spoke to her as friends again.
What is that? I know we who date BM yet throw shade at me...as if I'd date the losers she goes after...one claimed her best gf is a BW...yet treated me terribly without reason...so over the treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 112,745
Biracial IS NOT black 5 min Deez Nuts 540
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,207,791
Massive blaze burning Europe to the ground... e... 7 min Africanunity1 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 9 min Samoan Irish 26
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min Ink_knight 122,885
Give up those surnames, they are not yours! 13 min KIP 19
Why Whites can use the "N" word 26 min Redefined 68
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr Cigar Face 31 41
More from around the web