21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#27 Oct 15, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
True very true lol we all are pretty much obsessed with each other whether we want to admit it or not
Yes because despite the skin color and differing culture, we are human beings. All of us experience similar emotions, we are the same species and we happen to share the same planet. So, black people and white people like each other whether they admit it or not. White people love to spy on blacks and are very curious about what blacks are up to. Same thing with blacks. Skin constrast is especially the major thing fuelling this attraction. And by attraction, I don't necessarily restrict it to a sexual one.

Whites and blacks will always live together whether they like it or not and they must learn to accept each other's presence.

The encouraging thing is that racism is rapidly decreasing rspecially among the young generation. I forsee a future whereby whites and blacks will always live peacefully together.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#28 Oct 15, 2013
Usually the topic is long penises not noses

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#29 Oct 15, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Usually the topic is long penises not noses
Yes, but they have to put them somewhere, and they have to pass the nose to get to the mouth.
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#31 Oct 16, 2013
Because of Jimmy Durante! Hot cha cha You ain't seen nottin yet!
Big n Thick

Castle Hill, Australia

#32 Oct 16, 2013
Because they are an inferior race.
Big n Thick

Castle Hill, Australia

#33 Oct 16, 2013
White nose ==========

White weewee 8-D

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35 Oct 21, 2013
Because we like to breath fresh air..

Who cares? Obviosly it is something that benefits us living in colder climates.
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

#37 Oct 21, 2013
The European long and narrow nose is to heat the air before entering the lungs. The wide black nose was evolved to serve as an extra storage space. Food, weapons and small infants were carried in the nasal cavity during transports.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#38 Oct 21, 2013
Leroy wrote:
The European long and narrow nose is to heat the air before entering the lungs. The wide black nose was evolved to serve as an extra storage space. Food, weapons and small infants were carried in the nasal cavity during transports.
Hilarious! but I don't believe you. It's a little impossible to me.
the Card says MOOPS

UK

#39 Oct 21, 2013
guesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you dumb ass idiot African people produce all types of noses same with lips and eyes. Its out genetic superiority that allows us to do so.
most of you are very close to gorillas in the nose department. Blacks with human style noses are mixed with caucasian and arab.
the Card says MOOPS

UK

#40 Oct 21, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Omg!!! Black people don't always and actuly rarely have flat noses that is more common in the asian/islander race not african!!!
you do, IF that is your real picture. or else you are not a 100% negro.
the Card says MOOPS

UK

#43 Oct 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
It was a Neanderthal adaptation to warm the cold air inherited by them through the Sapiens/Neanderthal miscegenation.
so is there a similar story involving gorillas to account for your flat noses and bowling ball nostrils? This "miscegenation" is applicable to the vast majority of humans on Earth , over 83%. you are about the most ignorant black posting on here.
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#46 Oct 21, 2013
Fred wrote:
Because they ate the superior race.
Its aristocratic heritage.
hir

Sydney, Australia

#47 Oct 21, 2013
because its a sign of their inferiority.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#48 Oct 21, 2013
Prominent people have prominent noses.
The nose knows!!!.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#50 Oct 21, 2013
Leroy wrote:
LOLOLOL!!!!!! This by far is the "FUNNIEST" comment I've read in a very long time, I'm just visualizing this comment & I swear, I can't stop laughing. ROTFLMFWAO!!!!!
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#52 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have long pointy noses because you need it to stick you nose up black people's asses. That is why the white forums are dead and even albino Australians routinely come to this forum.
You are just another worthless troll account. This site is blessed to have my presence and wisdom. The Australian Topix is quite lively too.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#54 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia is the native homeland of black skinned people. That is why you black obsessed albinos post there. Other actual white forums are dead.
You have no wisdom sun fearing albino.
Australia is also the native homeland of us noble Aussies. The reason I post here is because I'm generous kind and giving so I help the world by sharing my wisdom with it.
Now you on the other hand are simply a hate filled lowlife racist troll typing from under a bridge.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#56 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not you freaking lying black obsessed albino. The fact that skin cancer rates are extremely high in Aussie albino is proof you do not belong there.
Yes Australia is home of the Aussie. How stupid must you be to think otherwise.

PS you should really seek out psychiatric care to help with your racial hatred. It must be unhealthy to carry around that big bag of hate.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#58 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cause you child stealing albinos took that land over and call yourself aussies does not mean that is your native homeland. Your native homeland is the previously bubonic plague infected land of Europe. You "aussies" were sent over there because you were not wanted in Europe. Tell the truth and stop lying for once albino.
The natives are black skinned. You albinos are viruses that took that land over.
Actually the fact that we did take over the land does make it ours in the finest tradition of conquest and we have done great things with it too. Who are you to call anyone a liar when you change accounts all the time Craig Smellywood triplets aka White race obsessed sad little man. Seek help before all that racist hate hardens up your arteries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black women have such full sensual lips? (Jan '09) 4 min Rock 33
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min Ugh 3,041
The Phoenicians (black or white)? (Oct '08) 6 min Truth Hurts 544
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 6 min Rock 21
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 8 min Truth is might 9,777
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 11 min Rock 320
Will BW ever show WM the amount of loyalty that... 15 min Rock 3
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Truth Hurts 4,575
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr LION 1,893
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Loulou 120,493
There's A War On The Black Male 3 hr noah 407
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••