Next Last
Fred

Reynolds, ND

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Because they ate the superior race.
StarGirl

Wymondham, UK

#2 Nov 6, 2012
white ppl have more pointed noses because its their genetics just as black ppls noses are flatter due to their genetics ....Stop being so damn childish and go do something productive with your life :|
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
To poke their noses so far up black peoples arses so that they can't see their own sh*t!
she she

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Are white people animals
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jun 14, 2013
We evolved noses that are far more attractive than squat ugly flat monkey noses! Nobody ever has surgery to make their nose big, low, and flat, splayed across their face!
Givemeahonkeytop unch

Sicklerville, NJ

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Cause they are always kissing dogs.
guesting

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 13, 2013
fnord wrote:
We evolved noses that are far more attractive than squat ugly flat monkey noses! Nobody ever has surgery to make their nose big, low, and flat, splayed across their face!
Actually you dumb ass idiot African people produce all types of noses same with lips and eyes. Its out genetic superiority that allows us to do so.
guesting

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 13, 2013
out = our

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Fred wrote:
Because they ate the superior race.
They ATE the superior race? Then there is no superior race around if they devoured it.

And they have long skinny noses for the same reason many BP have flat, wide noses. That was simply the way they were born. It has nothing to do with who is better. It just is.

Level 8

Spotted World

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
To poke their noses so far up black peoples arses so that they can't see their own sh*t!
No, we put our heads up our own behinds.

Level 8

Spotted World

#11 Oct 13, 2013
guesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you dumb ass idiot African people produce all types of noses same with lips and eyes. Its out genetic superiority that allows us to do so.
Having more genetic mutations is not superiority. And you don't want new genetic mutations to form years after you were born. That is called cancer.

“Because Knowledge Is Power”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Those options are very mean

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with being more attractive you are very vain... it has to do with survival I'm sure white people have smaller noses because white people live in colder climates africa is very hot africans develope flat wider noses because they need to breath through the humidity...
You know to make yourself not look so ignorant you should study and use your smarts

Because knowledge is power!
Yep I Said It

El Monte, CA

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
I'm no biologist but I know the main reason for white people having different features than black people and asians is because of climate change and evolution
This is the best answer.

The elongated nose was to allow cold air to warm before entering the lungs. It is also because the caucasians breeding with jackals.
Amanda

Casar, NC

#17 Oct 13, 2013
N... are full of disease and crime! Ugh, I'll never go around them!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Oct 13, 2013
fnord wrote:
I actually like small round noses they are cuter like this guy here

http://i2.listal.com/image/1162813/936full-fr...

Big honking noses like his are not attractive to me

http://i2.listal.com/image/1162813/936full-fr...

And most black people rarely had flay noses that's more Asian.. black people had wider nostrils to breath better..

look

Houston, TX

#19 Oct 14, 2013
just like blacks have big flat pepper noses

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Oct 14, 2013
StarGirl wrote:
white ppl have more pointed noses because its their genetics just as black ppls noses are flatter due to their genetics ....Stop being so damn childish and go do something productive with your life :|
Very true.
Part of it is due to the environment. A longer nose helps with keeping the lungs healthier in cold weather. So Thus those in colder climates over thousands of years developed longer noses.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm... New research is showing that climate may have played an important role in how the nose’s internal structure evolved.
Researchers in Germany recently showed that individuals from cold, dry climates, such as Greenland or Siberia, had higher and narrower nasal cavities than those from hot, humid climates, such as Papua New Guinea or Gabon.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 14, 2013
It was a Neanderthal adaptation to warm the cold air inherited by them through the Sapiens/Neanderthal miscegenation.

Level 8

Spotted World

#26 Oct 15, 2013
Amanda wrote:
N... are full of disease and crime! Ugh, I'll never go around them!!!
No, but you'll surely post in their message boards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All of this Racism Must Stop 5 min Diva 111
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Obviously 1,102,058
Topix and HTML Tags (Dec '08) 9 min Virtually Unknown 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min African AE 24,289
Are blacks the ugliest race? (Feb '13) 14 min slyy 146
Why do Blacks commit hate crimes against Asians (Apr '12) 14 min cracka killa 27
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 20 min Obsidian2xxx 25,166
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 25 min African AE 5,056
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 40 min Cell O Phane 3,589
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 1 hr Leroy 200
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 2 hr Non_descript_citizen 2,402
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 3 hr Sankofa 81
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••