Savage Moors conquest of Europe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
The Real Truth

Monroe, NC

#1 Nov 24, 2007
As White are always condemed for invading other countries , history shows that the Black Moors were the most ruthless invaders since Ghengis Khan.The invasion of Western Europe by a non-White Muslim army after 711 AD, very nearly extinguished modern White Europe - certainly the threat was no less serious than the Hunnish invasion which had earlier created so much chaos. While the Huns were Asiatics, the Moors were a mixed race invasion - part Arabic, part Black and part mixed race, always easily distinguishable from the Visigothic Whites of Spain.

Although the Muslim armies were collectively known as the Moors or Saracens, they were in fact divided up into their own factions. Nonetheless, together they very nearly conquered all of Spain, and were only turned back from occupying all of Western Europe by a desperate White counter attack in France. The story of this seven hundred year long race war is without doubt one of the most arduous ever fought by the Whites in defense of their continent.

By 709 AD, the Muslim armies had conquered all of Northern Africa and stood on the southern side of the Straits of Gibraltar, with only the Visigothic fortress of Ceuta, situated on the African side of the straits of Gibraltar, still remaining in White hands.
WHITE SPAIN INVADED
In 711 AD, Ceuta fell to the Moors and immediately a Moorish fleet sailed across the strait and seized a beachhead on Andalusia in Spain, their first territory on the European mainland.The Spanish Gothic king of the time, Roderic, rushed an army south and engaged the Moors in a three day battle at Xeres. The Moors won, and the Gothic Spaniards were forced to retreat, giving the Moors time to land a seemingly inexhaustible supply of soldiers from the population wells of North Africa.
Soon the Moors had assembled a massive army and within a few months had conquered most of Gothic Spain.
THE TRIBUTE OF 100 WHITE VIRGINS PER YEAR

Only isolated pockets of Gothic resistance held out. In the north an enclave only secured its existence by being forced to enter a treaty with the Moors in terms of which the Goths had to hand over 100 White Gothic virgins a year to the Moorish leaders for use in their harems - a painful tribute which continued until 791 AD, when the Goths once enough became strong enough to break the terms of the treaty.
actual events - shows Moors celebrating the fall of a White Spanish town, with White females captured alive. For several years the Moors demanded - and received - a yearly tribute of young White girls for use in their harems after the great Moorish victory of 711. This yearly tribute continued until 791 AD when the Whites had recovered their strength enough to break the terms of a treaty with the non-Whites.THE MOORS ATTACK FRANCE The Moors did however not rest with the conquest of Spain. Their Holy War, or Jihad, forced them ever on, and in 722, they crossed the Pyrenees and invaded Gothic Gaul (France), seizing several towns in the south of that country.Ten years later, in 732, they launched what was to be their final bid to overcome all of Western Europe when a massive army under the command of the Moorish governor of Spain, Abd arRahman, began laying waste to large parts of Frankish and Gothic France.
The Goths in Aquitaine, under their leader Eudes, were defeated at Garonne, and they were forced back into central France, carrying with them news of the frightful and merciless Moorish invasion.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#2 Nov 24, 2007
The Real Truth wrote:
As White are always condemed for invading other countries , history shows that the Black Moors were the most ruthless invaders since Ghengis Khan.The invasion of Western Europe by a non-White Muslim army after 711 AD, very nearly extinguished modern White Europe - certainly the threat was no less serious than the Hunnish invasion which had earlier created so much chaos. While the Huns were Asiatics, the Moors were a mixed race invasion - part Arabic, part Black and part mixed race, always easily distinguishable from the Visigothic Whites of Spain.
Although the Muslim armies were collectively known as the Moors or Saracens, they were in fact divided up into their own factions. Nonetheless, together they very nearly conquered all of Spain, and were only turned back from occupying all of Western Europe by a desperate White counter attack in France. The story of this seven hundred year long race war is without doubt one of the most arduous ever fought by the Whites in defense of their continent.
By 709 AD, the Muslim armies had conquered all of Northern Africa and stood on the southern side of the Straits of Gibraltar, with only the Visigothic fortress of Ceuta, situated on the African side of the straits of Gibraltar, still remaining in White hands.
WHITE SPAIN INVADED
In 711 AD, Ceuta fell to the Moors and immediately a Moorish fleet sailed across the strait and seized a beachhead on Andalusia in Spain, their first territory on the European mainland.The Spanish Gothic king of the time, Roderic, rushed an army south and engaged the Moors in a three day battle at Xeres. The Moors won, and the Gothic Spaniards were forced to retreat, giving the Moors time to land a seemingly inexhaustible supply of soldiers from the population wells of North Africa.
Soon the Moors had assembled a massive army and within a few months had conquered most of Gothic Spain.
THE TRIBUTE OF 100 WHITE VIRGINS PER YEAR
Only isolated pockets of Gothic resistance held out. In the north an enclave only secured its existence by being forced to enter a treaty with the Moors in terms of which the Goths had to hand over 100 White Gothic virgins a year to the Moorish leaders for use in their harems - a painful tribute which continued until 791 AD, when the Goths once enough became strong enough to break the terms of the treaty.
actual events - shows Moors celebrating the fall of a White Spanish town, with White females captured alive. For several years the Moors demanded - and received - a yearly tribute of young White girls for use in their harems after the great Moorish victory of 711. This yearly tribute continued until 791 AD when the Whites had recovered their strength enough to break the terms of a treaty with the non-Whites.THE MOORS ATTACK FRANCE The Moors did however not rest with the conquest of Spain. Their Holy War, or Jihad, forced them ever on, and in 722, they crossed the Pyrenees and invaded Gothic Gaul (France), seizing several towns in the south of that country.Ten years later, in 732, they launched what was to be their final bid to overcome all of Western Europe when a massive army under the command of the Moorish governor of Spain, Abd arRahman, began laying waste to large parts of Frankish and Gothic France.
The Goths in Aquitaine, under their leader Eudes, were defeated at Garonne, and they were forced back into central France, carrying with them news of the frightful and merciless Moorish invasion.
smear campaigne.

Some moors were obviously mixed but were mainly black and all the horror stories are bullshyt.
The Real Truth

Monroe, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2007
It looks like the Moors lost their opporunity to rule a civilized socity and the Europeans had to step up and put them out of power.Why does everyone complain about all the expansionist policies of the white Europeans 2-300 years ago when the Moors were more ruthless and savage than any Europeans

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#4 Nov 24, 2007
The Real Truth wrote:
It looks like the Moors lost their opporunity to rule a civilized socity and the Europeans had to step up and put them out of power.Why does everyone complain about all the expansionist policies of the white Europeans 2-300 years ago when the Moors were more ruthless and savage than any Europeans
Don't be foolish the moors were engaging in wars with each other while at the same time isabella and ferdinand (light skin moors) and others were merging their kingdoms and countries to rise above the moors. Light skin moors sided with the catholic family and fought against the dark skin moors....

Basically we were fighting each other and you took advantage. The "caucasian" didn't do shyt without the sell out moors help....

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#5 Nov 24, 2007
It was really a war of catholism vs moorish science and philosophy. Most caucasians were heavily mixed at that time so. without a better term..there was no pure caucasian..thats falsehood..

The caucasian was never free until 1492. And even then they were restricted by the barbary powers...more moors..LOL..

the so called white man was scared of moors all over the world...the british empire inherited the moorish empire..in which the sun never rises or sets on....
Garrig

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 18, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
It was really a war of catholism vs moorish science and philosophy. Most caucasians were heavily mixed at that time so. without a better term..there was no pure caucasian..thats falsehood..
The caucasian was never free until 1492. And even then they were restricted by the barbary powers...more moors..LOL..
the so called white man was scared of moors all over the world...the british empire inherited the moorish empire..in which the sun never rises or sets on....
Um I think it's a known fact that the moors were an arab/berber mixture of people and not prdominantly Black, though there were some Black troops. There were also many captured Slavs and Franks who were in the moorish armies. But by far, the majority were Arabo-berbers and their descendents still reside in many towns in Morocco and Algeria,where they fled, if you care to look them up

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#7 Jan 18, 2008
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Um I think it's a known fact that the moors were an arab/berber mixture of people and not prdominantly Black, though there were some Black troops. There were also many captured Slavs and Franks who were in the moorish armies. But by far, the majority were Arabo-berbers and their descendents still reside in many towns in Morocco and Algeria,where they fled, if you care to look them up
i don't know why i even respond anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Benedict_t...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Saint_Maur...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_de%27...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Othello

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#9 Jan 18, 2008
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mentally trying to compensate for a small penus.
that was funny.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#11 Jan 18, 2008
Kick wrote:
Whites that came here to America were not doing anything that the natives were not doing to each other. We just did it better.
yeah u did

http://youtube.com/watch...
mr Giblets

India

#12 Jan 18, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
neither do I. You have exhausted your comic possibilities, and are a tedious bore. You are a pseudo-intellectual who can't even spell. Which University did you attend to learn all this tripe?

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#13 Jan 18, 2008
mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>neither do I. You have exhausted your comic possibilities, and are a tedious bore. You are a pseudo-intellectual who can't even spell. Which University did you attend to learn all this tripe?
I didn't know i was being graded by you giblets...

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2008
The Moors were 10% Arab, and the rest were Berber.
The Berber people are made up of many tribes , they call themselves Amazigh. they speak a afro asiatic language called Tamazigh(the spelling may not be correct). Some Berbr people appear white and some look like other black africans. the DNA of Berbers is fro 10% to 90% black african.

The Berbers only returned the favor by invading Spain because Berber lands were invaded by Europeans and Asians for thousands of years. The Phonecians, Cartaginians, Romans, Greek, Vandals, Jews, Arabs and Turks have all colonized Berber lands in North Africa.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#16 Jan 18, 2008
Scarlett wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray that one day
you might find a life
No need to spend you boring weekend
calling your rosey palm wife
But until then this lonely mans best friend
remains a hairy cold thumb stuck up his rear end
thats old.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 18, 2008
The real moors were mostly black africans or mixed.
http://youtube.com/watch...

But they did have some tribes who were mediteranean in appearance, but they were the minoriy at that time.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#18 Jan 18, 2008
The old writers always portrayed moors as no different than a black man on either continent would look. All this arab shyt is new.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 Jan 19, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
The old writers always portrayed moors as no different than a black man on either continent would look. All this arab shyt is new.
Before the Arab invasion the Moors were 100% Black African or mixed. The Arabs were less than 10% of the Moorish army.

All of the people who met the Moors before the Islamic Invasion called them black. The tribes that we call moors are the Amazigh, Fulani and others that lived in North Africa before the Arab invasion.
Garrig

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 1, 2008
Amzigh is right and they are berbers. Here is a picture of one:

http://tribes.tribe.net/amazigh/photos/043003...

Someone please tell me where these 100% Black Africans who invaded Spain fled to?? There supposed desendants in coastal North African towns, don't look very Black African to me.

I am not playing the troll here. And I don't consider myself white either..in case you're wondering. I am willing to concede that there were some black troops that went into Spain with the moors. But the majority of the moors were berbers, the same people you find in morocco and Algeria Today. Why is that hard to accept?

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#22 Feb 1, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the Arab invasion the Moors were 100% Black African or mixed. The Arabs were less than 10% of the Moorish army.
All of the people who met the Moors before the Islamic Invasion called them black. The tribes that we call moors are the Amazigh, Fulani and others that lived in North Africa before the Arab invasion.
u ain't lyin...they were and everyone with the name and variation of moor has a "black" ancestor.

Moore, More, Morrison, Morris, Mohr..etc.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#23 Feb 1, 2008
Garrig wrote:
Amzigh is right and they are berbers. Here is a picture of one:
http://tribes.tribe.net/amazigh/photos/043003...
Someone please tell me where these 100% Black Africans who invaded Spain fled to?? There supposed desendants in coastal North African towns, don't look very Black African to me.
I am not playing the troll here. And I don't consider myself white either..in case you're wondering. I am willing to concede that there were some black troops that went into Spain with the moors. But the majority of the moors were berbers, the same people you find in morocco and Algeria Today. Why is that hard to accept?
berber is from barbarian...thats not an identity..

moors were "black" in todays standards..go back in time before the misconceptions and it'll all make sense.. all historical accounts of moors wern't arabs, berbers or anything else..

“ RIP Macho B”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

rain forest

#24 Feb 1, 2008
Let's see..how does this gibberish flow...we START with an impliedly white racist post that attempts to establish that the propensity for savage ruthless conquest was as characteristic of Blacks as (contemporary)maligned white europeans: The Real Truth Charlotte, NC
As Whites are always condemed for invading other countries , history shows that the Black Moors were the most ruthless invaders since Ghengis Khan...... Somehow...somehow the thread quickly
fills with posts from other white racists alleging that Weeeeellll...the aforementioned Moors weren't really black to begin with...you white simian racists are so cute...and funny and simple....:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny is hott!! 3 min Imgreat 62
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,153,076
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min KiloEcho 28,347
Asian Women is the New White Beauty in America? 24 min DerekJ 237
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 27 min I see triplets 261
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Ben YISRAEL 97,599
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 35 min dreamhunk 435
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 1 hr The Devil 2,532
More from around the web