Why SMART Women Obey Their Husbands!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frank

Southfield, MI

#1 Jul 27, 2010
SMART women obey their husbands because they know, as the wise proverb states, "A house where there is strife cannot prosper."

They know it takes TWO people to argue and that arguing creates STRIFE which DESTROYS the prosperity.

And that's why SMART women obey their husbands.

Have a nice day!

:^)
Malcolm

Farmington, MI

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Smart women do obey their husbands, that's true but many western women aren't interested in being wives.

They want someone to pay their bills, but not be a husband, and head of household. Satan is the head of many American families, and she does obey him.

Because there is no in between, now maybe he's a devil, but many women will more freely obey their husband in something evil then something good for the family and community.

This society expects the woman to obey her employer, her officer, anyone except her father, or husband, but in reality she is being exploited by men all the same.

She just doesn't realize it, all women follow the protocol of men whether in the U.S or Saudi Arabia, the political agendas are always set by men, in our society the GDP is greater if women are in the workplace, but she's obeying a man still.

This reality compromises the fabric of society increases crime, resulting in mass incarceration, lower graduation rates do to broken families, less competant intellectual class by comparison to other countries.

Those who laid this foundation are burying the American people in it, and they'll probably find some Muslim to blame it all on.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Malcolm wrote:
Smart women do obey their husbands, that's true but many western women aren't interested in being wives.
They want someone to pay their bills, but not be a husband, and head of household. Satan is the head of many American families, and she does obey him.
Because there is no in between, now maybe he's a devil, but many women will more freely obey their husband in something evil then something good for the family and community.
This society expects the woman to obey her employer, her officer, anyone except her father, or husband, but in reality she is being exploited by men all the same.
She just doesn't realize it, all women follow the protocol of men whether in the U.S or Saudi Arabia, the political agendas are always set by men, in our society the GDP is greater if women are in the workplace, but she's obeying a man still.
This reality compromises the fabric of society increases crime, resulting in mass incarceration, lower graduation rates do to broken families, less competant intellectual class by comparison to other countries.
Those who laid this foundation are burying the American people in it, and they'll probably find some Muslim to blame it all on.
You make a lot of sense, bruh. Thanks for the post!
summers

Camilla, GA

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
SMART women obey their husbands because they know, as the wise proverb states, "A house where there is strife cannot prosper."
They know it takes TWO people to argue and that arguing creates STRIFE which DESTROYS the prosperity.
Have a nice day!
u must mean asian, russian, indian and any other women anywhere else in the world besides in america. our women are arrogant ego-swinging hellcats and they will never obey. come on man, think about it, if they don't have respect 4 GOD and what the bible teaches----how will they respect us or do right by us\man? I guess we're just on the wrong side of the planet!!!!!!!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#5 Jul 28, 2010
summers wrote:
<quoted text>u must mean asian, russian, indian and any other women anywhere else in the world besides in america. our women are arrogant ego-swinging hellcats and they will never obey. come on man, think about it, if they don't have respect 4 GOD and what the bible teaches----how will they respect us or do right by us\man? I guess we're just on the wrong side of the planet!!!!!!!
I agree with you totally!

Great post!

Sadbutrue

“MACEO MOM-Making My Mom Proud!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

Woodbridge,VA

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
Have a nice day!
Smart women don't marry controlling insecure men! Controlling men are normally abusive and they try to control women because their insecure themselves.

When your not insecure and can have a healthy relationship which is a partnership than control is out of the picture because that person is your friend. You naturally submit to each other.

YOu said your 54 yrs old? Funny that you don't know this by now! I never get involved with a man unless he is my friend first and I never never date a controlling man its too constraining. Everytime you feel uncomfortable or insecure you normally take it out on the women either verbally or physically!

Controlling someone doesnt work ! Thats why they tell BW not to date or marry down if your educated and establish because the men normally cheat and are physcially abusive to the women because their angry that BW are more successful!

No BM for me! LOL
Sadbuttrue

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally!
Great post!
Smart women don't marry controlling insecure men! Controlling men are normally abusive and they try to control women because their insecure themselves.

When your not insecure and can have a healthy relationship which is a partnership than control is out of the picture because that person is your friend. You naturally submit to each other.

YOu said your 54 yrs old? Funny that you don't know this by now! I never get involved with a man unless he is my friend first and I never never date a controlling man its too constraining. Everytime you feel uncomfortable or insecure you normally take it out on the women either verbally or physically!

Controlling someone doesnt work ! Thats why they tell BW not to date or marry down if your educated and establish because the men normally cheat and are physcially abusive to the women because their angry that BW are more successful!

Ill beat the shit out of a BM if he even looks at me the wrong way! LOL
Frank

Southfield, MI

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<YOu said your 54 yrs old?
No, I didn't.
Sadbutrue wrote:
No BM for me! LOL
That's GOOD, Jeffery Dahmer!
Sadbuttrue

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't.
<quoted text>
Dahmer is dead!

Md. Man, 27, Charged in Mother-Daughter Murders

Serial Killer in Maryland

Of course its a Brother who was killing Mothers and daughters who are close and were doing well.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/maryland...

The Black man will try to kill, rape, disrespect us; we don't need a WM.

I run to the White man for refuge since many of you suffer from role confusion.

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
No BM for me! LOL
I agree we must be equal not be controlled by some control freak. If he doesn't want a free-minded women, he can have a Asian blow up doll.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 28, 2010
Smileyhi wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree we must be equal not be controlled by some control freak. If he doesn't want a free-minded women, he can have a Asian blow up doll.
So true. I would be willing to bet the OP does not have a happy marriage. Men with that kind of attitude can't seem to find happy relationships with the opposite sex. Instead they blame women for "not submitting." SMH. They can't seem to comprehend what an equal partnership is and that real peace and harmony happen when there is reciprocity - a give and take - in a relationship. "If only women would submit to their husbands all the time, everything would be fine in the world." Kumbaya. LOL.
Sadbuttrue

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't.
<quoted text>
Please see the links below. I will continue to provide links on BW moving on one marriage at at time.

Nicole Savant (United States Ambassador to Bahamas) and husband, Reed Hastings,(Chief Executive Officer of Netflix Corporation)

Oh my gosh, Another BW who married a White CEO of Netflix

http://www.eleutheranews.com/local/843.html

Netflix vs. Blockbuster CEO Compensation

After reading Blockbuster: Sinking Stock, High-Flying CEO on SeekingAlpha, I went to Forbes to compare how Netflix and Blockbuster pay their chief executives.

John Antioco, Blockbuster CEO, gets more than $1.6 million in cash and other compensation, and has about 1.6 million unexercised shares of Blockbuster stock.

Reed Hastings, Netflix CEO, makes about $300,000 per year, and has about 1.8 million shares that he can sell.

It's interesting to note that Reed Hastings has been selling stock, and John Antioco is buying.

Ops, she's a black woman! LOL

Another high powered WM that only dates & married Black women.

Peter Norton of Norton Utilities

Peter Norton Sues Time Magazine for $50 Million
Claims Cover Photo Infringes on His Trademark

Peter & his Black wife (this is his second marriage. The first wife as Black as well as the second wife.

http://www.google.com/imgres ...

Peter Norton

Peter NortonBorn: 14-Nov-1943
Birthplace: Aberdeen, WA

Religion: Buddhist
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: Democratic

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Retired computer utilities programmer

MS-DOS utilities programmer famous for Norton Utilities, sold his business to Symantec, a company which produces few original products of its own but thrives instead on acquisitions. Popularized the "Norton pose", a smug, arms-cross, "I Have What You Need" look. Of course, this was after his "I Am a Buddhist Monk" period where he shaved his head around 1971. Now a major collector of contemporary art.

Estimated net worth as of 1998,$500-600 million.

Ops.......She don't tell me another WM that's married to the ugly Black woman? LOL

I guess it doesn't really matter when your husband is a multi-millionaire if you call them ugly or not.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#14 Jul 28, 2010
Smileyhi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've CHEATED with several "free-minded" women on their "insignificant others"!

Like a wise man once said, "Trust no woman, even when she is dead."

The FUNNY thing is after she was done CHEATING on her boyfriend, she asked ME if could start a relationship!

I'm laying beside her in bed thinking, "You just got done cheating on your boyfriend, and now you want to start a relationship so you can cheat on me!!!!"

:^ D

Needless to say, I never took her up on her offer.

Some men were BORN to be blackwomens FOOLS...not me!
THE MOOR

Detroit, MI

#17 Jul 28, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>

No BM for me! LOL
YOU ARE THE VERY EPITOME OF A WEAK AND CONTROLLING MALE!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#20 Jul 28, 2010
Black Heebrew wrote:
Dem nappy hoes better Obey dis ancient isrealite black manz!!!!!
You WISH you were black! You MOP HAIRED, INFERIOR F***GGOT!!!

Get da F*CK OUTTA HERE!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__1OzjxCtHZI/S0eDlaQ...
Ghost of Two White Crows

AOL

#21 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
Have a nice day!
Wow Frank !

Very good post !

I'm impressed !
Sadbutrue

United States

#22 Jul 28, 2010
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE THE VERY EPITOME OF A WEAK AND CONTROLLING MALE!
Yes, I do use my head!

Thank you for letting me knnow how strong I am!
Sadbutrue

United States

#24 Jul 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I've CHEATED with several "free-minded" women on their "insignificant others"!
Like a wise man once said, "Trust no woman, even when she is dead."
The FUNNY thing is after she was done CHEATING on her boyfriend, she asked ME if could start a relationship!
I'm laying beside her in bed thinking, "You just got done cheating on your boyfriend, and now you want to start a relationship so you can cheat on me!!!!"
:^ D
Needless to say, I never took her up on her offer.
Some men were BORN to be blackwomens FOOLS...not me!
I say a DOG which was you and a Botch which is her belong together; your the same!

Your just as much a WHORE as she was since you knew she had a BF.

That's why it never pays to date or marry down especially a broke BM.

Since I don't believe in "Double standards", I consider you both fools. YOu married a WW because you were angry at BW and your still unhappy and she was cheating on herself.

You never really cheat on the other person; you only cheat yourself!

Your not a very smart man are you?
Frank

Southfield, MI

#25 Jul 28, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
I say a DOG which was you and a Botch which is her belong together; your the same!
Your just as much a WHORE as she was since you knew she had a BF.
That's why it never pays to date or marry down especially a broke BM.
Since I don't believe in "Double standards", I consider you both fools. YOu married a WW because you were angry at BW and your still unhappy and she was cheating on herself.
You never really cheat on the other person; you only cheat yourself!
Your not a very smart man are you?
That was a while ago. I no longer assist blackwomen in cheating on their "insignificant others".

I am celibate.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#26 Jul 28, 2010
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu married a WW because you were angry at BW and your still unhappy and she was cheating on herself.
I am not married. Why do you keep LYING???

I am celibate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are blacks homo-erectus or is that just a myth? (Dec '14) 1 min steakeater 28
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 3 min T-BOS 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,394,997
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 9 min True Judgment 2,048
BM have the Highest Femicide Rates of ALL RACES... (Jun '14) 9 min T-BOS 92
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 11 min Kaevin 36
The UK has left the EU 15 min Moses 99
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Moses 46,324
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr DirtyBlackMonkeys 43
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Nopal 258
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 32,596
More from around the web