Where Are All The Good Black Men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yeah I said it

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
The answer is on the clip below. After watching it, tell me what you think.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2009
they are already taken...dating out...tired of the attitude...don't want marriage...or don't fit the profile of the ideal mr. right

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Derry, UK

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Everywhere. If good black men equals educated, then they are everywhere....
From me to you

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Hanging out with good BW. ;-)

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#5 Sep 14, 2009
LOL We're still around, it's just that some black women over look us because we're not that attractive,don't have some fake me out dopeboy swagger,this, that, and every other.That, and they're probably dating out,because some non-black women were willing to give them a chance.Good black women can find good black men at the park,church,college,gym,beach, swimming pool,or any other place based off of your hobbies and interest.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 14, 2009
From me to you wrote:
Hanging out with good BW. ;-)
corny
CrakkaEliminator

Camp Hill, PA

#7 Sep 14, 2009
Yeah I said it wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WBzIRgKsfpQXX
Running away from black female filth as quickly as possible
john

Mount Holly, NJ

#8 Sep 14, 2009
in jail
Soul Brother in London

Bodmin, UK

#9 Sep 14, 2009
Good black men are everywhere, getting married, working hard, taking care of business, making sure everyone is ok. there are lots of good brothers around.

Soul Brother in London

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#10 Sep 14, 2009
The thing here is that some black women only want a good black man that's educated after he becomes successful and makes it big instead of investing in him at an earlier time when he was at the peak of his potential.That actually explains why sistas have a hard time finding a good black man because they miss the earliest opportunity to do so.
Lah

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#12 Sep 14, 2009
not here on topix...

-lah
Lah

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#13 Sep 14, 2009
(for the most part >.<) lol

-lah
Lost Sheep

Kaw City, OK

#15 Sep 14, 2009
Yeah I said it wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WBzIRgKsfpQXX
Not a bad clip. He speaks a lot of truth, however I believe it is only half of the answer.

I especially agree when he says, "we need to redefine a good man".
Lost Sheep

Kaw City, OK

#16 Sep 14, 2009
Kareana,

Perhaps I can agree w/you that BM's are getting what they deserve. Yet I don't believe that you are taking into account the effect it has on the whole. Lost Election, Purpose, and Position has a devastating trickle down effect.

Individualism is the main culprit of our fallen state.
Soul Brother in London

Bodmin, UK

#17 Sep 14, 2009
Its a shame when people write things like this, like many of the black women here have black fathers and they should know better, there is good and bad in every race, why do some people think that its only black men that have bad attitudes, we in britain have some of the same things said, there are bad black women, but that don't mean all black women are bad, I refute that! Its funny how there are somethings like wars and I don't see many black men fronting it, but nevertheless we are blamed for thug behaviour, when we all have parents that have to answer to why the children, yes black men have childhood scars too, have turned out that way. I know that we have slavery traits in some ways, but there are a lot of women and men that have to answer to why their children turned out the way that they did, we live in a life of individualism, and capitalism has taken a hold of us in many ways and we need to provide solutions instead of saying things that will only open conflict, what about getting rid of the conflict? Like talking how we can get on and stop posting stats to back an arguement on how bad we black men all are?

I feel sad, as there are many guys who are black out there trying to stem the tide of evil that they are up against, and instead of putting all in one basket, why not use wisdom and good judgement to help those who are troubled to heal.Wouldn't that be much better than cursing people out on here?

Selfishness is why the world is torn up with greed and divide, and also hate and callous behavior, is that the black man's fault as well, no its a human fault and we are all part of that morbid conditioning, its time to take a stand in print and look at the world for what it is, and there is billions of good people of all hues, that are good men, black included.

Lets grow and walk, not be shallow and fall.

Soul Brother in London

Since: May 09

New Orleans, LA

#18 Sep 14, 2009
kareana wrote:
<quoted text>1.6 Million Black men are incarcerated
15% of Black males graduated from 4 yr college
80% of Black men abandon their children
63% of Black males are single, 475 never married
78% of all HIV/AIDS case are Black folks where hetrosexual Black males pass the diease around decieving women into thinking they are in magamousn relationships.
86% of Black males make up the STDS rates
29% of the Black race is married
78% of interracial marriages comprise Black men/White women
65% of black males are sexual preditors on underaged Black girls offering them "small amounts of men for sex or oral sex" at the local middle schools
Most black men lack foundation, guidance, leadership due to MIA Fathers. Most black men treat Black women "sub human" as if all Black women are out to be used like a piece of meat.
Almost 87% of Black women state that Black men do not show love or support.87% of Black women both married/single say their biggest challenge with black males is them "Cheating/running to adultery and they have "No support" on financial or emotional level.
Most Black men are serial adulterers when married/cheat often when single.
You asked why Black women dont resepct Black men? I say "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is E-A-R-N-E-D " and Black men havent earned it.
Black men are earning just what they deserve:
Black women distrust Black males
Black women are dating/marrying outside the race
Black women are rejecting Black men more often.
Black women are "rejecting" blue collared workers if they are educated (want someone on the same level)
Black women are lashing out at Black males (attitudes)
Black women are also teaching their daughters not to accept Black men behaviors.
Black women both single/married fear having children with Black males
Black women fear getting AIDS/HIV/STDS
Black women know they dont have Black men's support
black women know that black men dont care
Black women dont want Black men living off them
black women dont want to "date or marry" down
Black women are tired of being the "Mules" of the race and having men like Vic tell them they need to do more work on the black community without Black men's involvement.
Black women dont want to accept uneducated Black males who bring nothing to the table.
How can women respect men who do so little? Look at some off these ugly statstistics?
Its obvious that Black men dont care because if they did they would come together as "Leaders & Men" concerned about their communities. Most Black men do what you've done fail to be "leaders" and tell Black women to do everything alone.
Can you blame Black women for retaliating and moving on to other men or refusing Black men??
Good lord where the hell do you get this crap from it's ridiculous.

Since: Nov 08

Toronto, Canada

#19 Sep 14, 2009
Lah wrote:
not here on topix...
-lah
Damn, just like that eh ?

I thought we had a Caribbean connection respect
thing going on and all.

Ah well, nobody likes Tortola anyway, jk. lol.
Oakie Doakey

Saint Petersburg, FL

#20 Sep 14, 2009
Ahhhhh !.... it's the same thing every day.

Eat, sleep, go to work, burp and fart, sh-it and piss.
Once in awhile a few bottles of malt liquor.
Yeah I said it

San Francisco, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2009
kareana wrote:
<quoted text>1.6 Million Black men are incarcerated
15% of Black males graduated from 4 yr college
80% of Black men abandon their children
63% of Black males are single, 475 never married
78% of all HIV/AIDS case are Black folks where hetrosexual Black males pass the diease around decieving women into thinking they are in magamousn relationships.
86% of Black males make up the STDS rates
29% of the Black race is married
78% of interracial marriages comprise Black men/White women
65% of black males are sexual preditors on underaged Black girls offering them "small amounts of men for sex or oral sex" at the local middle schools
Most black men lack foundation, guidance, leadership due to MIA Fathers. Most black men treat Black women "sub human" as if all Black women are out to be used like a piece of meat.
Almost 87% of Black women state that Black men do not show love or support.87% of Black women both married/single say their biggest challenge with black males is them "Cheating/running to adultery and they have "No support" on financial or emotional level.
Most Black men are serial adulterers when married/cheat often when single.
You asked why Black women dont resepct Black men? I say "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is E-A-R-N-E-D " and Black men havent earned it.
Black men are earning just what they deserve:
Black women distrust Black males
Black women are dating/marrying outside the race
Black women are rejecting Black men more often.
Black women are "rejecting" blue collared workers if they are educated (want someone on the same level)
Black women are lashing out at Black males (attitudes)
Black women are also teaching their daughters not to accept Black men behaviors.
Black women both single/married fear having children with Black males
Black women fear getting AIDS/HIV/STDS
Black women know they dont have Black men's support
black women know that black men dont care
Black women dont want Black men living off them
black women dont want to "date or marry" down
Black women are tired of being the "Mules" of the race and having men like Vic tell them they need to do more work on the black community without Black men's involvement.
Black women dont want to accept uneducated Black males who bring nothing to the table.
How can women respect men who do so little? Look at some off these ugly statstistics?
Its obvious that Black men dont care because if they did they would come together as "Leaders & Men" concerned about their communities. Most Black men do what you've done fail to be "leaders" and tell Black women to do everything alone.
Can you blame Black women for retaliating and moving on to other men or refusing Black men??
It's obvious that you didn't watch the video clip that I posted. If you did, you would know that you are the cause of a lot of the things you listed. Watch it before you respond.

“Engaged :)”

Since: Aug 07

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#22 Sep 14, 2009
where's the nice, respectful, understanding, non-egotastic, unspiteful, grateful ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 9 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 37 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118