Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's C...

Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's Campaign Pledge

There are 12982 comments on the EDGE story from Aug 5, 2011, titled Romney Signs on to Anti-Gay Group's Campaign Pledge. In it, EDGE reports that:

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has signed on to a campaign pledge created by the anti-gay National Organization for Marriage, a group that seeks to obstruct marriage equality and, in states where gay and lesbian families are legally allowed to wed, to roll family parity back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13625 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
I hope you realize that it is the dems who are pushing the gay agenda on us all and a vote for Obama is a vote for anti-christian agenda.
The dems now work strictly for gays and good Christians like you they want nothing to do with.
I agree! Since Obama been in office, he has been sending emails to our employer asking everyone to support gays. I told my employer to remove me from the Rainbow/Pride/Gay emails. No Obama!

Lililth_Satans_B ore
Level 2

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#13626 Aug 3, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a certain color isn't a choice stupid but we all know your filthy behavior is a CHOICE!!!!!!!!! Hehehe. The gay agenda tried to paint to the media that 90% of the country believes that homosexuality is normal. Gays wasn't born gay & gays made a choice to be fags.
how do you know being gay isn't inborn.... i suppose your gonna try and pretend to know something about genetics.. not

Lililth_Satans_B ore
Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#13627 Aug 3, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a certain color isn't a choice stupid but we all know your filthy behavior is a CHOICE!!!!!!!!! Hehehe. The gay agenda tried to paint to the media that 90% of the country believes that homosexuality is normal. Gays wasn't born gay & gays made a choice to be fags.
and you made a choice to be ignorant

Lililth_Satans_B ore
Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#13628 Aug 3, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Since Obama been in office, he has been sending emails to our employer asking everyone to support gays. I told my employer to remove me from the Rainbow/Pride/Gay emails. No Obama!
ya i'm talking to biatch... this street trick would nock both you and your wigger boyfriend clean into next month.......... and that's before i cut you

Lililth_Satans_B ore
Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#13629 Aug 3, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
hey stupid.... the right wingers on here ... guess what... they would not approve of your relationship and would belittle your black azz behind your back.... feel me

Lililth_Satans_B ore
Level 2

Bellevue, WA

#13630 Aug 3, 2012
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! Since Obama been in office, he has been sending emails to our employer asking everyone to support gays. I told my employer to remove me from the Rainbow/Pride/Gay emails. No Obama!
gotta run for now... gotta trick .. for real..... so run your little mouth... cause we all know your black azz wouldn't run it to my face,,,, less you get cut up... what a shame... feel me

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13631 Aug 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brutal political beating you libs have been taking with this "Chick-fil-A thing .
This is just the start and come Nov you will need to move to France if you want to play house and take Rose with you.
This is an awesome recommendation. LMBO!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13633 Aug 4, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, only 16 states STILL banned interracial marriages in 1967
She said 45 years ago. 2012 - 45 = 1967
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13634 Aug 4, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
to my face
Looking carefully at your photo, it appears that you don't have your dentures in.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#13635 Aug 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brutal political beating you libs have been taking with this "Chick-fil-A thing .
This is just the start and come Nov you will need to move to France if you want to play house and take Rose with you.
I would LOVE to move to France. They have the highest standard of living on the planet. But I am an AMERICAN. I'm not leaving my own country. If YOU don't like the way our country is run, YOU leave. Perhaps a theocracy like Iran would be more to your liking.

For you to write something as hyperbolic as "brutal political beating, blah, blah, blah" demonstrates just how delusional and clueless you really are.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#13636 Aug 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"I wish fundies would just fk off and tend to their own knitting"
Tsk,tsk,tsk.
America is a Christian nation built on Christian values and that is why we are the greatest country ever.
You libs want to destroy the Church and make us a third world paradise for illegals and gays.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
This is NOT a christian nation. It was NOT built on christian values. Never has been and never will be. America is a SECULAR nation and your jingoism is clouding your brain.

Libs DO NOT want to destroy your church so just shut the fuck up about it. Libs are AMERICAN patriots. We believe in FREEDOM of religion, you do not. We believe in our Constitution, you do not. We believe in FACTS, you do not. We work at overcoming xenophobia, you, most certainly, do not.

Just out of curiosity, exact what are "christian" values?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13637 Aug 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Just out of curiosity, exact what are "christian" values?
I'm not a religious person but I would say Christian values are all about family. A mother and a father having and raising children.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13638 Aug 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I would LOVE to move to France. They have the highest standard of living on the planet.
How would you measure that?
France/USA
GDP - per capita
$35,600/$49,000
Unemployment rate
9.3%/9%
Public debt
85.5% of GDP/69.4%
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#13639 Aug 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
France/USA
GDP - per capita
$35,600/$49,000
Unemployment rate
9.3%/9%
Public debt
85.5% of GDP/69.4%
Wrong Israel,Bolster by Billions of Welfare $$$ from
American Taxpayers!!!!!! Has the best of everything
Health Care,included..
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#13640 Aug 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a religious person but I would say Christian values are all about family. A mother and a father having and raising children.
WTF does THAT have to do with christianity?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13641 Aug 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does THAT have to do with christianity?
Research it. Family values are often based on Christianity.
It is apparent that you are unaware of traditional family values and morals.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#13642 Aug 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
France/USA
GDP - per capita
$35,600/$49,000
Unemployment rate
9.3%/9%
Public debt
85.5% of GDP/69.4%
To produce this annual Index they considered nine categories: Cost of Living, Culture and Leisure, Economy, Environment, Freedom, Health, Infrastructure, Safety and Risk, and Climate. Fortunately, there are some people who realise that "quality of life" isn't all about money.
1. France
2. Australia
3. Switzerland
4. Germany
5. New Zealand
6. Luxemborg
7. USA

Fortunately, there are some people who realise that "quality of life" isn't all about money.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13643 Aug 4, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
To produce this annual Index they considered nine categories:
Who are 'they?'

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13644 Aug 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Research it. Family values are often based on Christianity.
It is apparent that you are unaware of traditional family values and morals.
Actually, the family values you're talking about are mostly plucked, context free, out of the old testament. Genesis and Leviticus, by most Christian's reckoning (or pop-Christianity at any rate). So, strictly Jewish tradition, yes, that part of Christianity plays largely into our family values. Lest we forget, the "Christianity" this country was founded on was all about persecuting, not about forgiving, and doing things in the Lord's name with out being an actual prophet, which is blasphemy or worse.

Anyway, seeing as how most atheists I know have managed to raise some pretty cool kids so far, I'm not going to be concerned about how wrong your statement is.

It won't have any affect on those of us who aren't Christian. Or those of us who know what being a Christian means.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13645 Aug 4, 2012
para0extra0ab wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the family values you're talking about are mostly plucked, context free, out of the old testament. Genesis and Leviticus, by most Christian's reckoning (or pop-Christianity at any rate). So, strictly Jewish tradition, yes, that part of Christianity plays largely into our family values. Lest we forget, the "Christianity" this country was founded on was all about persecuting, not about forgiving, and doing things in the Lord's name with out being an actual prophet, which is blasphemy or worse.
Anyway, seeing as how most atheists I know have managed to raise some pretty cool kids so far, I'm not going to be concerned about how wrong your statement is.
It won't have any affect on those of us who aren't Christian. Or those of us who know what being a Christian means.
That's what makes this country great. You can have your own religion or none at all. My statement might be wrong for you and right for others, it is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,683,315
ttt is not white 8 min Lady Majestic Rising 15
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 9 min Savant 106
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 14 min White 26
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 18 min Harrisson 254
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 21 min Eme 2
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 36 min Savant 98
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 57 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 2 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web