Do Egyptian Consider Themselves To Be...

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#153 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The remains of the first immigrants 30,000 years ago were of Cro-Magnon type, their DNA also Eurasian. And so, you lie.
The first Y-DNA in the Maghreb was Eurasian. E arrived later. How old the marker is is irrelevant. It is old but not in the Maghreb... its origin was to the south.
The Maghreb has been a Eurasian cultural region for 30,000 years. In human terms, it is part of Eurasia, and of the Mediterranean world.
Historically, the Berber were involved with whom? Mediterraneans---Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, etc.
And then there's those pesky Eurasian Guanches, described by the conquistadores as being of white race.
Whatchgonnado?
The phrase Eurasian doesn't say much when there are Eurasians of African descent. That's like saying they were American. Fact is no 'Blue eyes' existed 30,000 years ago.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#154 Oct 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase Eurasian doesn't say much when there are Eurasians of African descent. That's like saying they were American. Fact is no 'Blue eyes' existed 30,000 years ago.
Blue eyes are not relevant to this. 30,000 years ago, it was Eurasians who migrated into the Maghreb.

Eurasian means the OOA people. That is obvious. You are LYING when you pretend this makes no sense, or you can't grasp it.

Eurasians are the offspring of the OOA emigrants, OOA meaning probably Out of Arabia. They began to disperse 60,000 years ago. Some of their ancestors, of Mideastern type, migrated back into Africa, to the Maghreb, 30,000 years ago. They were of Cro-Magnon type. The historical Berbers were always described as of Mediterranean type.

The Maghreb has been, then, predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. There is no disputing this, given the extensive evidence confirming it.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#155 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

And then there's those pesky Eurasian Guanches, described by the conquistadores as being of white race.
Whatchgonnado?
Remember Austronesian = Eurasian. Austronesians do NOT belong with the white race. You have no real evidence to sustain ur argument other than throwing around the phrase Eurasian as if this is suppose to mean White European. Obviously this is why you continue using the phrase.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#156 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue eyes are not relevant to this. 30,000 years ago, it was Eurasians who migrated into the Maghreb.
Eurasian means the OOA people. That is obvious. You are LYING when you pretend this makes no sense, or you can't grasp it.
Eurasians are the offspring of the OOA emigrants, OOA meaning probably Out of Arabia. They began to disperse 60,000 years ago. Some of their ancestors, of Mideastern type, migrated back into Africa, to the Maghreb, 30,000 years ago. They were of Cro-Magnon type. The historical Berbers were always described as of Mediterranean type.
The Maghreb has been, then, predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. There is no disputing this, given the extensive evidence confirming it.
Yes 'Blue Eyes' is very relevant. This let's me know when certain traits originated & begin to spread & we know Humans with blue eyes were NOT spreading across Europe & Africa 30,000 years ago, MORE like 6,000 years ago.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#157 Oct 20, 2013
The Egyptians today are mixed but the original Egyptians were the black Nubians.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#158 Oct 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Austronesian = Eurasian. Austronesians do NOT belong with the white race. You have no real evidence to sustain ur argument other than throwing around the phrase Eurasian as if this is suppose to mean White European. Obviously this is why you continue using the phrase.
White race? No such thing. We're talking about Eurasians, which include a LOT of non-white people, such as southern Indians, SE Asians, Chinese, Siberians, Japanese, Malayo-Polynesians, Melanesians, Australians, negritos, etc.

I use the term EURASIAN because EURASIA is the continent into which the OOA migrants dispersed, and where most of their variation evolved. From there some went beyond, to islands, to Australia and America, but nonetheless, all these OOA descendants are Eurasians. They are a coherent group. Y-DNA CF & D, mtDNA M & N, and descendants of these.

Like the Eurasian mtDNA U which entered the Maghreb 30,000 years ago. Proven by genome analysis of human remains. Whatchagonnado?

And so... Eurasian has nothing to do with white, specifically. YOU are obsessed with white... that is the problem. "White race", LOL!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#159 Oct 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 'Blue Eyes' is very relevant. This let's me know when certain traits originated & begin to spread & we know Humans with blue eyes were NOT spreading across Europe & Africa 30,000 years ago, MORE like 6,000 years ago.
No, blue eyes are irrelevant, because we are discussing the Maghreb and its Eurasian population going back 30,000 years. They are Eurasian. You introduce blue eyes so you can pretend anyone without them is black, lol!!!

How idiotic.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#160 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
White race? No such thing. We're talking about Eurasians, which include a LOT of non-white people, such as southern Indians, SE Asians, Chinese, Siberians, Japanese, Malayo-Polynesians, Melanesians, Australians, negritos, etc.
So what ur saying is all of these groups were in Africa & Europe 30,000 years ago?? Either way this would still place African descent PPL In The Maghreb because some of them carry M markers which is among those of African descent in Madagascar. You debunk ur own argument.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#161 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No, blue eyes are irrelevant, because we are discussing the Maghreb and its Eurasian population going back 30,000 years. They are Eurasian. You introduce blue eyes so you can pretend anyone without them is black, lol!!!
How idiotic.
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
You say it's irreverent because you can't argue against it & you don't want me to eliminate specific groups from being in The Maghreb or Europe, that's too bad.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#162 Oct 20, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

And so... Eurasian has nothing to do with white, specifically. YOU are obsessed with white... that is the problem. "White race", LOL!!!
No! You are OBSESSED with Blacks. You are in yet another thread about Black/Africans. Egypt is in Africa. Anything about Blacks or Africa always grabs & holds ur attention.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#163 Oct 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ur saying is all of these groups were in Africa & Europe 30,000 years ago?? Either way this would still place African descent PPL In The Maghreb because some of them carry M markers which is among those of African descent in Madagascar. You debunk ur own argument.
M is a Eurasian marker. It is in Madagascar because of immigrants from SE Asia! LOL!!! And you think I didn't know that, and you would slip this Afronazi lie past me? LOL... do you think I'm as stupid as YOU?

So, you debunk your own self, confirming with your idiocy that you have NO education in these matters and get 100% of your data from afronazisgonewild.com

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#164 Oct 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it's irreverent because you can't argue against it & you don't want me to eliminate specific groups from being in The Maghreb or Europe, that's too bad.
No, asswad, it is irrelevant (not irreverent, learn to spell) because the point is that Maghrebians were Eurasians, not what color eyes they had.

Are you aware that most Eurasians have brown eyes? Did you know that? That's a shock to you, isn't it, I'm sure you thought that Australians, Papuans, Japanese, Dravidians, Khmer and Mongols had blue eyes.

The fact is, Eurasians entered the uninhabited Maghreb 30,000 years ago, we've proven it and you cannot counter any of the evidence... you can only post IRRELEVANT not to mention idiotic arguments which blow right back in your face.

Maghreb: PROVEN predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

Guanches: Eurasians.

Most Moors in Iberia: Eurasians.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#165 Oct 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
No! You are OBSESSED with Blacks. You are in yet another thread about Black/Africans. Egypt is in Africa. Anything about Blacks or Africa always grabs & holds ur attention.
Shut the F up, boy. I'm here because I am a trained anthropologist, and I'm not going to allow you Afronazi racist subhumans to hijack history and claim people who have nothing to do with you.

Yes, your racism has run into the stone wall of TRUTH, boy!

Whatchagonnado?

Why don't you stop spending all day at afronazisgonewild.com and get some real knowledge, boy?

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#166 Oct 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
M is a Eurasian marker. It is in Madagascar because of immigrants from SE Asia! LOL!!! And you think I didn't know that, and you would slip this Afronazi lie past me? LOL... do you think I'm as stupid as YOU?
So, you debunk your own self, confirming with your idiocy that you have NO education in these matters and get 100% of your data from afronazisgonewild.com
M is descended from L3. The same M marker in Madagascar is also found among African Americans. As I have stated & continue to state, there are Eurasians of African descent. So yes you have debunked yourself.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#167 Oct 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No, asswad, it is irrelevant (not irreverent, learn to spell) because the point is that Maghrebians were Eurasians, not what color eyes they had.
Are you aware that most Eurasians have brown eyes? Did you know that? That's a shock to you, isn't it, I'm sure you thought that Australians, Papuans, Japanese, Dravidians, Khmer and Mongols had blue eyes.
The fact is, Eurasians entered the uninhabited Maghreb 30,000 years ago, we've proven it and you cannot counter any of the evidence... you can only post IRRELEVANT not to mention idiotic arguments which blow right back in your face.
Maghreb: PROVEN predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
Guanches: Eurasians.
Most Moors in Iberia: Eurasians.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#168 Oct 21, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the F up, boy. I'm here because I am a trained anthropologist, and I'm not going to allow you Afronazi racist subhumans to hijack history and claim people who have nothing to do with you.
Yes, your racism has run into the stone wall of TRUTH, boy!
Whatchagonnado?
Why don't you stop spending all day at afronazisgonewild.com and get some real knowledge, boy?
You are OBSESSED with Black PPL!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#169 Oct 21, 2013
ive heard that most modern day egyptians dont consider themselves African.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#170 Oct 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
M is descended from L3. The same M marker in Madagascar is also found among African Americans. As I have stated & continue to state, there are Eurasians of African descent. So yes you have debunked yourself.
Wrong, liar.

M is Eurasian and you know it.

If it's in African-Americans you didn't get it from W Africa. Probably from Native Americans.

The Maghreb was settled by Eurasians, and so they remain.

You debunk yourself by demonstrating your ignorance about these topics.
Allen

Madison, WI

#171 Oct 21, 2013
Egyptians consider themselves North African. Most are Arab Muslims. If you want to know how to identify the majority of them first? Muslim. Sunni for the most part. My mother's from Tunis, and I spent time there. This holds true for the vast majority of the Maghrib, except for those who identify as Berbers. And most of them are in the Morocco-Algeria-Tunisia corridor. Skin color for the most part there matters SQUAT. But go around indentifying yourself as being something OTHER than Muslim-particularly Sunni? And you'll get some shit for that.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#172 Oct 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Eurasian is a very precise term: OOA migrants. It's that simple. Don't get a headache trying to figure this out.

No, the Maghrebians were and are Eurasians. People in Madagascar are mixed Eurasian with Bantu Africans.

Get it?

M and N are eurasian mtDNA groups.

Get it?

Get an education. You're embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 min Snr 43
Is this KIP? 2 min Moore ridin off i... 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,659,235
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 88
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 15 min moore luvs horse ... 4
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 15 min Harrisson 147
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 20 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 7
More from around the web