To the topix moderators
First Prev
of 60
Next Last
Kim

London, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I want to know why you are blocking/deleting my comments yet you allowed Haddam Hussieni post calling black women b**ches and nappy headed h*s to remain.Pls answer.I can see my comments when i login but when i sign out they are gone.
Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Topix Headquarters

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Kim-

Looks like you're posting just fine from your registered account - which account are you referring to that is blocked?

-tm5

Since: Apr 11

UK

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
Kim-
Looks like you're posting just fine from your registered account - which account are you referring to that is blocked?
-tm5
The account is not blocked but some comments are deleted but seems to be okay at the moment.Thanks for responding anyway.

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
Kim-
Looks like you're posting just fine from your registered account - which account are you referring to that is blocked?
-tm5
Hey, 5,.....howzit hangin'?

I'd like to submit this account for review.
member of the NSDnetwork wrote:
<quoted text>then perhaps you dumb fckng peckerwoods should have taken it to another forum and not this one.
since when any devils from the confederacy has served any interests or values to black people you penis wrinkle?
you only posted this thread to irate black posters so yeah, i'm going to knock your choo-choo of it's fckng tracks.
lol you feeble assed "hell-borns" crack me the f*ck up.
lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91T0AD1VF4JB...

...again,

.....like I did 45 times already.

Maybe my feedback button is broken...???...
Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Topix Headquarters

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Kim xxx wrote:
<quoted text>The account is not blocked but some comments are deleted but seems to be okay at the moment.Thanks for responding anyway.
NP - and your feedback request was handled this morning as well.

happy posting,
-tm5
Level 5

Since: Jun 08

Topix Headquarters

#6 Apr 25, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, 5,.....howzit hangin'?
I'd like to submit this account for review.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91T0AD1VF4JB...
...again,
.....like I did 45 times already.
Maybe my feedback button is broken...???...
Thanks for the report - that specific post has been removed, let us know if you see *future* posts by this user that need our attention and we'll address them.

tm5
an alleged white woman

Windermere, FL

#7 Apr 25, 2011
...quick check....
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/oh___rea1...

WheWWW~~~~~ I'm still standin'......(lol!)

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#8 Apr 25, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the report - that specific post has been removed, let us know if you see *future* posts by this user that need our attention and we'll address them.
tm5
*kiss kiss* thanx, 5, you're a gem!
(I caught the wink, too,....about which posts are up for consideration....)

Hey, I've been being good!






....if using the acronym POC is acceptable for People Of Color...???...



















:)
guest

Somerset, NJ

#9 Apr 25, 2011
What is a topix community manager? i have never heard of that? Do they really exist or is this clown a troll? While they are at it, can they look at all the threads asking black folks to commit suicide and go to hell or that all black women are she-boons and monkeys? That would be real nice to see on the AA site for once you know?...I can dream can't I?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2011
Top Mod 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
NP - and your feedback request was handled this morning as well.
happy posting,
-tm5
What if i want to know if a well known poster has more than one account?

And if i list his name along with all the other people that i think is him.

Would you tell me if i'm correct? lol!

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#11 Apr 25, 2011
....dang.... Kim gets a "happy posting"

...and I get a dial tone....

I HATE having red hair and I HATE being adopted






!
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#12 Apr 25, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if i want to know if a well known poster has more than one account?
And if i list his name along with all the other people that i think is him.
Would you tell me if i'm correct? lol!
Smh,M.......

Paranoia will destroy ya........

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2011
ADV wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh,M.......
Paranoia will destroy ya........
Then come clean damnit! Confess!
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#14 Apr 25, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then come clean damnit! Confess!
To WHAT......

I'm NOT OhReally......

He's a wheelchair bound mexican woman who fk's horses and 13 yr. old cuzzins while cleaning the restrooms a B.K......

I, on the other hand, am a ventriliquist and a puppeteer who likes long walks along the beach and holding OhReally lookalike auditions.......

Cool,huh,M........lmao.......
Whitey is the Devilx1000

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then come clean damnit! Confess!
Nice try MDJ, but you know they aren't going to divulge that info to you...sneaky girl...lol

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#16 Apr 25, 2011
guest wrote:
What is a topix community manager? i have never heard of that? Do they really exist or is this clown a troll? While they are at it, can they look at all the threads asking black folks to commit suicide and go to hell or that all black women are she-boons and monkeys? That would be real nice to see on the AA site for once you know?...I can dream can't I?
There's only ONE reason I quoted this post.





Watch...

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#17 Apr 25, 2011
ADV wrote:
<quoted text>
To WHAT......
I'm NOT OhReally......
He's a wheelchair bound mexican woman who fk's horses and 13 yr. old cuzzins while cleaning the restrooms a B.K......
I, on the other hand, am a ventriliquist and a puppeteer who likes long walks along the beach and holding OhReally lookalike auditions.......
Cool,huh,M........lmao.......
A...wanna play a game?








http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T49PUCLOHJ58S...

oh___Rea11Y

“fk your one way rules.....”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Hell, Norway

#18 Apr 25, 2011
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if i want to know if a well known poster has more than one account?
And if i list his name along with all the other people that i think is him.
Would you tell me if i'm correct? lol!
Dang, M you beat me by 10 minutes.

You must be closer to Topix HQ....lol!
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#19 Apr 25, 2011
oh___Rea11Y wrote:
<quoted text>
A...wanna play a game?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T49PUCLOHJ58S...
I thought that's what we do everyday......24/7..365......

....since '06 or '07.....lol

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 25, 2011
ADV wrote:
<quoted text>
To WHAT......
I'm NOT OhReally......
He's a wheelchair bound mexican woman who fk's horses and 13 yr. old cuzzins while cleaning the restrooms a B.K......
I, on the other hand, am a ventriliquist and a puppeteer who likes long walks along the beach and holding OhReally lookalike auditions.......
Cool,huh,M........lmao.......
Ahhh forget it.......

I'm not going to get an answer..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 60
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min iamcuriousnow 479
Raising hell about Trump in California 7 min Marcus Washington 31
Thank You AIPAC. Thank You Trump. 8 min TheOriginalDoby 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,299
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 11 min Obiwan674 177
Black women loyalty (Nov '13) 15 min DiamondSmile89 549
African-American for US Formula 4 17 min chevy1011 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr TranshumanX 43,516
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 hr TranshumanX 3,463
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr negash 6,229
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 7 hr Ghetto tar baby 24
More from around the web