Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Are blacks the "beast of the field" or "brute beast" talked about in 2Peter 2! Read that chapter then get at me preferably 2; 12-14. Im black and not a troll im just not afraid to face a possible uneasy answer! I seen some talk on this but i thnk hes refering to Neanderthal or Cro Magnon
Brother Fred

Changhua, Taiwan

#2 Dec 29, 2012
There were no neanderthals or other humanoids other than humans and Negroes when Peter wrote his epistles in 120 AD (+/-).

So...

Level 2

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
The white man was,a brute too! Thats how the Romans described them. They wore sack cloths too! Most African are not tall and brute, thats mostly West AFRICA.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Punchojr wrote:
The white man was,a brute too! Thats how the Romans described them. They wore sack cloths too! Most African are not tall and brute, thats mostly West AFRICA.
Romans were white men LOL

Level 2

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Romans were white men LOL
Romans where Etruscan who mixed wt whites
Chuck

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Africans=Purest homo sapiens
Neanderthals=(beast of the field) non-human

Cain was banished away into a place where no humans were present and married a non-human. My belief is that it most likey was a neantherthal, hence why many modern humans carry the non-sapien neanderthal DNA.

African( blacks) carry no neanderthal dna and the region around eithiopia is said to be the birth place of humanity.

Just my opinion
InMyHumbleOpinio n

UK

#7 Dec 29, 2012
try to catch up and evolve, the bible is a made-up fantasy, a fairytale dumbass
Punchojr wrote:
Are blacks the "beast of the field" or "brute beast" talked about in 2Peter 2! Read that chapter then get at me preferably 2; 12-14. Im black and not a troll im just not afraid to face a possible uneasy answer! I seen some talk on this but i thnk hes refering to Neanderthal or Cro Magnon
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jun 30, 2013
InMyHumbleOpinion wrote:
try to catch up and evolve, the bible is a made-up fantasy, a fairytale dumbass
<quoted text>
Exactly. The Bible does contain some truth, but much of it is fiction and hogwash. Adam, Cain, Noah.....these guys no more existed than Superman's parents Lara and Jor-El on the planet Krypton.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Romans where Etruscan who mixed wt whites
The Etruscans were white.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Chuck wrote:
Africans=Purest homo sapiens
Neanderthals=(beast of the field) non-human
Cain was banished away into a place where no humans were present and married a non-human. My belief is that it most likey was a neantherthal, hence why many modern humans carry the non-sapien neanderthal DNA.
African( blacks) carry no neanderthal dna and the region around eithiopia is said to be the birth place of humanity.
Just my opinion
Humans arose around Ethiopia. Those who migrated ot to Eurasia, and those who migrated into W-Central Africa, both mixed with non-sapiens. The Africans mixed probably with Homo heidelbergensis, and the Eurasians with neandertalensis and denisova.

Only pure L3 Africans from the Ethiopia region remain pure Homo sapiens.
learn more

Mount Washington, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Brother Fred wrote:
There were no neanderthals or other humanoids other than humans and Negroes when Peter wrote his epistles in 120 AD (+/-).
So...
that's sad you think that way, you've been lied to and you know it lol listen NEANDERTHAL is a modern name of a old beast whos DNA are found in all but BLACKS who now they say are the true HOMO SAPIEN or HUMAN( HUE-MAN= COLORMAN)there are TWO DIFFERENT SEEDS( SEMEN) ON THIS EARTH IN MAN....srry bubby everything you've learnt was a LIE
learn more

Mount Washington, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Brother Fred wrote:
So...
And you made sure you made a distintion between a HUMAN and a NEGRO lol my my my haven't you been feed that same crap white sickos have shot all over the USA
Malic

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 21, 2013
Funny how the White Man is quick to say the Bible is not real and a made-up fantasy, even though things spoken in the bible are things history verified as Facts.

Case in point: Neanderthal, which is really a Hominid of different phenotype.

Beasts of the Field can refer to non-Modern humans whom are the White Men, rather they're Romans, Etruscan, Greeks, Jews, Christians, Heathens etc.

Other beast of the fields are flying-insects:

Mosquitos
Wasp
Bees

as well as:

Snakes
ants

and as such.
Malic

Houston, TX

#14 Oct 21, 2013
And I forgot to add, Albinos and Apes when they interbred with White Albinos. All part of the White Man. The Beast of the Field.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
The Etruscans were also “white”, duh.

Y'all are missing the point.“beasts of the field” is a statement about social class, not ethnicity or “race”. He is talking about farmworkers. Do you all not know about the Roman world? The agricultural base was organized as the “villa”. The villae were plantations, complete with slaves. Those are the beasts of the field.

Slavery was not ended in the Roman Empire until 200 years after the time of Jesus.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 21, 2013
SunburntJon wrote:
<quoted text>
You holocaust refugee. Anything to troll blacks right? You never provided any proof West Africans mixed with heidelbergensis. All black Africans are pure. You albinos are not. Always making stuff up to troll blacks right?
Yes, I posted that information long ago, and everyone had a fit and were pissy as you are now.

But, in fact, some time after OOA people had left and done the hoochy-koo with neandertalensis, the L2 africans migrating into W-Central Africa also intertwined with some non-sapiens, in this case heidelbergensis is the only possibility, as no other species had been known in Africa for hundreds of thousands of years except the relatively recent sapiens.

No, only northeast L3 African with no L2 or khoisan admixture would be pure sapiens. Other Africans and all non-Africans are mixed with neandertalensis, denisova and/or heidelbergensis.

H. denisova represented an evolution from heidelbergensis in eastern Eurasia which began earlier than that of neandertalensis in the west. Likely in Africa heidelbergensis had also evolved, probably also having a large brain as neandertalensis did. Heidelbergensis probably confered similar advantages to W-Central Africans as neandertalensis did for Eurasians.

You need to catch up on the science if you're going to mess with me in here.
SAMUEL

Waco, TX

#20 Nov 20, 2013
who is over the out come of the DNA test JEWS ! JEWS said they want to kill out the real ISRAELITES which are the white man !
SAMUEL

Waco, TX

#21 Nov 20, 2013
The Jews are in control of the out come of the DNA results and they said they twist the results and they said Negroes will believe anything and make the Negroes believe their equal with the whites and they said they want to destroy the white race, because the WHITES are the real ISRAELITES ! not Negroes because they are only beast of the field.
MysteryMeat

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2014
No, blacks are not the beast of the field. This false idea is promoted by Christian Identity. The white mans nations are the beast that pulls Adams plow as Adam tills the earth. This Article shows how the bible defines BEAST OF THE FIELD: http://whiterace.org/el/mystery-of-the-beast-...
Punchojr wrote:
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#23 Mar 2, 2014
Punchojr wrote:
Etruscan were also white Europeans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks now control mainstream culture 2 min Snr 43
Is this KIP? 2 min Moore ridin off i... 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,659,235
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 88
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 15 min moore luvs horse ... 4
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 16 min Harrisson 147
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 20 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 7
More from around the web