Corrupt feds in my yard early pretend...

Corrupt feds in my yard early pretending to shovel snow

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carol

Orem, UT

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Yet they were all up in my bushes near my house.....

They also broke into my garage and I wondered what they were up to...

I figured planting false evidence as they did in my trash and uploaded to my computers...

But they're putting rodents in my garage and I believer when they were in my bushes....

to try to put some in my home thru cracks under my front porch.

Pretending to shovel snow
Carol

Orem, UT

#2 Feb 1, 2013
They're still controlling my computers from a remote location...

They paid Dell techs bribes to give them control of my computers to type from them from a remote location....

as though they were typing from my home...so whatever they type or load to my ..

Computers will have my IP.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
Yet they were all up in my bushes near my house.....
They also broke into my garage and I wondered what they were up to...
I figured planting false evidence as they did in my trash and uploaded to my computers...
But they're putting rodents in my garage and I believer when they were in my bushes....
to try to put some in my home thru cracks under my front porch.
Pretending to shovel snow
were they wearing white coats

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
You should take a video of them. Then report it.
iAlmostChoked

Wembley, UK

#5 Feb 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
(Reuters)- Europeans are plagued by mental and neurological illnesses, with almost 165 million people or 38 percent of the population suffering each year from a brain disorder such as depression, anxiety, insomnia or dementia, according to a large new study.

With only about a third of cases receiving the therapy or medication needed, mental illnesses cause a huge economic and social burden -- measured in the hundreds of billions of euros -- as sufferers become too unwell to work and personal relationships break down.

"Mental disorders have become Europe's largest health challenge of the 21st century," the study's authors said.

At the same time, some big drug companies are backing away from investment in research on how the brain works and affects behavior, putting the onus on governments and health charities to stump up funding for neuroscience.

"The immense treatment gap ... for mental disorders has to be closed," said Hans Ulrich Wittchen, director of the institute of clinical psychology and psychotherapy at Germany's Dresden University and the lead investigator on the European study.

"Those few receiving treatment do so with considerable delays of an average of several years and rarely with the appropriate, state-of-the-art therapies."

Wittchen led a three-year study covering 30 European countries -- the 27 European Union member states plus Switzerland, Iceland and Norway -- and a population of 514 million people.

A direct comparison of the prevalence of mental illnesses in other parts of the world was not available because different studies adopt varying parameters.

Wittchen's team looked at about 100 illnesses covering all major brain disorders from anxiety and depression to addiction to schizophrenia, as well as major neurological disorders including epilepsy, Parkinson's and multiple sclerosis.
Carol

Orem, UT

#6 Feb 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually thought I was mentally ill, wouldn't you be a worthless bottom feeder for teasing me, of course you would.
Carol

Orem, UT

#7 Feb 1, 2013
MumRa wrote:
You should take a video of them. Then report it.
lol
iAlmostChoked

Wembley, UK

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually thought I was mentally ill, wouldn't you be a worthless bottom feeder for teasing me, of course you would.
NICE SHOT! you do have mental health issues, some friendly advice stop trolling
Carol

Orem, UT

#9 Feb 1, 2013
iAlmostChoked wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE SHOT! you do have mental health issues, some friendly advice stop trolling
Those bribes have you much too arrogant. Some unfriendly advice you're going to prison.
iAlmostChoked

Wembley, UK

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bribes have you much too arrogant. Some unfriendly advice you're going to prison.
YOU'RE A NUTJOB BYE
Carol

Orem, UT

#11 Feb 1, 2013
iAlmostChoked wrote:
<quoted text>
(Reuters)- Europeans are plagued by mental and neurological illnesses, with almost 165 million people or 38 percent of the population suffering each year from a brain disorder such as depression, anxiety, insomnia or dementia, according to a large new study.
With only about a third of cases receiving the therapy or medication needed, mental illnesses cause a huge economic and social burden -- measured in the hundreds of billions of euros -- as sufferers become too unwell to work and personal relationships break down.
"Mental disorders have become Europe's largest health challenge of the 21st century," the study's authors said.
At the same time, some big drug companies are backing away from investment in research on how the brain works and affects behavior, putting the onus on governments and health charities to stump up funding for neuroscience.
"The immense treatment gap ... for mental disorders has to be closed," said Hans Ulrich Wittchen, director of the institute of clinical psychology and psychotherapy at Germany's Dresden University and the lead investigator on the European study.
"Those few receiving treatment do so with considerable delays of an average of several years and rarely with the appropriate, state-of-the-art therapies."
Wittchen led a three-year study covering 30 European countries -- the 27 European Union member states plus Switzerland, Iceland and Norway -- and a population of 514 million people.
A direct comparison of the prevalence of mental illnesses in other parts of the world was not available because different studies adopt varying parameters.
Wittchen's team looked at about 100 illnesses covering all major brain disorders from anxiety and depression to addiction to schizophrenia, as well as major neurological disorders including epilepsy, Parkinson's and multiple sclerosis.
Sounds like another desperate attempt by corrupt feds to cover corruption...

Are you with the group selling drugs to pay out bribes.
Carol

Orem, UT

#12 Feb 1, 2013
These corrupt feds have rodents , drugs and bribes
Games

Atlanta, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
lol she funny.
iAlmostChoked

Wembley, UK

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
These corrupt feds have rodents , drugs and bribes
Now i'm feeling quite sorry for you (it's called E M P A T H Y), get help and good luck
iAlmostChoked

Wembley, UK

#16 Feb 1, 2013
sand-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have cockroaches too.
you're not helping the situation Sand, Carol needs medical attention
Carol

Orem, UT

#17 Feb 1, 2013
iAlmostChoked wrote:
<quoted text>
Now i'm feeling quite sorry for you (it's called E M P A T H Y), get help and good luck
Actually an animal like you couldn't feel sorry for anyone....beasts like you don't have feelings.
Carol

Orem, UT

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Games wrote:
lol she funny.
lol you funnier
Carol

Orem, UT

#19 Feb 1, 2013
sand-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have cockroaches too.
I was surprised that you monsters with badges hadn't already put cock roaches in my home...do it..its what you losers do so well.
Carol

Orem, UT

#20 Feb 1, 2013
iAlmostChoked wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not helping the situation Sand, Carol needs medical attention
Uh oh, better get those shady relatives together again...

After all y'all already paid them bribes to help label me crazy.
SnowBird

Baltimore, MD

#21 Feb 1, 2013
*All agents. She is onto us. Move to plan Delta!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reader 1,641,468
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 10 min FireFellow44 315
Who's the little kid?... 22 min Yisraelite Suprem... 14
DEPORT protest and BOYCOTT DARKY RACIST thug la... 24 min Johny rebel 1
Chiggum ch|mpout pair pleads guilty! 46 min The Laughing Axe 2
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr bluestreak returns 1,014
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr bluestreak returns 680
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr bluestreak returns 310
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 1 hr bluestreak returns 38
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr The Laughing Axe 91