Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#170 May 5, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Well I don't believe that kids no matter how rich need to support their parents and they should already be set. On the other hand I know Kobe came from a good family and they didn't fall apart until he married Vanessa. But let's not forget that Vanessa is his wife and it's his job to support her.
Stop The Hypocrisy!

http://youtu.be/RjigUrphPao

You have Racial Double Standards MACEO

Your a Bitch and a hypocrite!

Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#171 May 5, 2013
a wicked smile---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, that's very sweet of you, but she would just spend it on crack for her and her lowlife with blacks who dis whites.
Thank you for your kind and generous post,. Love your comments btw too, girl. You are very beautiful and wise.
Stop The Hypocrisy!

You have Racial Double Standards MACEO

Your a Bitch and a hypocrite!

Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#172 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr---MACEO wrote:
They know that within a year of them divorcing, they will be forgotten and a new (younger?)woman will be by his side, getting the world's attention.

Also you can't emotionally punish a man and make him feel guilty for hurting you, if you've gone and he has someone new loving him :)
Michael Jordan's wife tolerated horrible treatment for years after she could have left and made a new life.
Maybe Mrs Vanessa Bryant realized she didn't want to go back to being Vanessa Laine.
MACEO

Your not Michael Jordan! LMAO Your UGLY, Fat, Old, Broke and have Poor health! lmao

Its not as easy as you think to get remarried for the average man! Otherwise, why is 69% of the Black race single?

Most Black men are not desired because they don't have much to offer a woman. Taking the burdens on of a man who refuses to help or some Baby boy nobody wants!

Nobody wants a MACEO!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#173 May 5, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. The mother is not suffering. The mother should not be selling any childhood memories. They are symbols of your child. You must hold on to everything for a memory.
Maybe it's the junk to her. And as long as if she isn't pimping out childhood photos then I don't see any problem.
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#174 May 5, 2013
Jelly Bean Bryant was also an NBA player...that's right, her husband. He is responsible for making sure she doesn't go without. As a matter of fact he is coaching in Taiwan. I wonder why she isn't with her husband if she can't afford to take care of herself?

And is her family expanding? Why is she in need of "another" house? She's not homeless. So this isn't about a "necessity". It's about a want. So why is a mother pawning off her child's first of everything so she can satisfy a "want"?

The truth is this is a microcosm of what their relationship was like before Kobe became a star; and that relation has matured into "nothing" because love was never taken very seriously.
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#175 May 5, 2013
And giving away your child's first memories shows how little you feel about your child. How in the world is he supposed to be ok with both losing his memories and the public display of apathy from his own mother.

I'm sure taking her to court became a lot easier after recognizing how low his mom is willing to sink to appease her selfish wants.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#176 May 5, 2013
Slaveminded Pride-MACEO wrote:
Jelly Bean Bryant was also an NBA player...that's right, her husband. He is responsible for making sure she doesn't go without. As a matter of fact he is coaching in Taiwan. I wonder why she isn't with her husband if she can't afford to take care of herself?
And is her family expanding? Why is she in need of "another" house? She's not homeless. So this isn't about a "necessity". It's about a want. So why is a mother pawning off her child's first of everything so she can satisfy a "want"?
The truth is this is a microcosm of what their relationship was like before Kobe became a star; and that relation has matured into "nothing" because love was never taken very seriously.
MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#177 May 5, 2013
Leave my culture behind wrote:
It is strange that she would auction her son's momentos when she's not in desperate financial need.
He's a commodity to her, and we can only wonder at what point she started looking at her child with $ signs in her eyes.
If he had early potential and was groomed for super stardom, then this dysfunctional shift may have occurred very early on :(
People think the married man who cheats incessantly is just a playa... but often he is a man desperately seeking female love and attention, if his emotional needs were not met by mother in childhood.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#179 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It is strange that she would auction her son's momentos when she's nohood.
MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!
London

Powell, OH

#180 May 5, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
She clearly must have some love or attachment. She could have divorced him, took half his money, got huge amounts in child support, and married any other man she wants. But instead she decided to stay with him as well as face the embarrassment of being married to a man who publically cheats on her.
Staying with someone who cheats, especially publicly isn't a sign that she's in love. It could very well be a sign of low self esteem or a sign she doesn't really care, as long as she gets the attention, respect etc socially from being his wife. She may not give a care what he does and that in turn makes it easy to go out in public and sit by his side after such a thing. Trust me, when real feelings are involved, that feat is darn near impossible. In fact, he ended up looking like the loser then and now. And plus she can divorce him at anytime and get more money because he certainly won't stop cheating (you don't think she knows this?). Her own step father said she's just like her mom and he said her mom is a gold digger and taught her daughter to do the same.
London

Powell, OH

#181 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It is strange that she would auction her son's momentos when she's not in desperate financial need.
He's a commodity to her, and we can only wonder at what point she started looking at her child with $ signs in her eyes.
If he had early potential and was groomed for super stardom, then this dysfunctional shift may have occurred very early on :(
People think the married man who cheats incessantly is just a playa... but often he is a man desperately seeking female love and attention, if his emotional needs were not met by mother in childhood.
He had a dad in his life as well. Maybe he's just living a life he saw like most of us.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182 May 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying with someone who cheats, especially publicly isn't a sign that she's in love. It could very well be a sign of low self esteem or a sign she doesn't really care, as long as she gets the attention, respect etc socially from being his wife. She may not give a care what he does and that in turn makes it easy to go out in public and sit by his side after such a thing. Trust me, when real feelings are involved, that feat is darn near impossible. In fact, he ended up looking like the loser then and now. And plus she can divorce him at anytime and get more money because he certainly won't stop cheating (you don't think she knows this?). Her own step father said she's just like her mom and he said her mom is a gold digger and taught her daughter to do the same.
One of my cousin's married a wealthy man who cheated on her.
She started filed for divorce, but reconciled with him before the divorce was finalized.
I asked her why she reconciled and she said that if she had divorced him, she would have had to move to a smaller house and she would not have been able to keep up her lifestyle and also keep her horses. Also she said, her husband may have married again and had more children, who would get get some of HER children's inheritance when he died.
Nowhere sis she mention LOVE, for why she had "seemingly" forgiven a cheating wealthy husband.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#183 May 5, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
She is not Black and doesn't consider herself Black. Their kids look just as mixed as myself and I bet she said their not Black either until it comes to taking Kobe's money! lmao
I don't blame celebrity Black women for dating/moving on to White males and other races!
Noticed Celebrity Black men get angry about it. I heard there was arguments on Facebook because Black women are going for white males and takeing their wealth with them.
Black men didn't except it and its flowing down to regular folks! LMAO
It really irks me when other black people try to embrace give honorary black status to other ethnicities who just having tan to brown skin even though they don't have a drop of African blood in them. Those people of color may not think of themselves as white but they sure don't think of themselves as black either nor want to be associated with the black community. I really feel embarrassed when some black people throw a lasso trying to rope these nonblack people over to us and force a kinship on them that many don't want. Whites also tried to do this with Asians when they found out that Asians had a higher intelligence they white people but Asian let it be known that they are not white nor want to be white.

Level 8

Location hidden

#184 May 5, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
She is not Black and doesn't consider herself Black. Their kids look just as mixed as myself and I bet she said their not Black either until it comes to taking Kobe's money! lmao
I don't blame celebrity Black women for dating/moving on to White males and other races!
Noticed Celebrity Black men get angry about it. I heard there was arguments on Facebook because Black women are going for white males and takeing their wealth with them.
Black men didn't except it and its flowing down to regular folks! LMAO
To tell the truth even though Kobe was a star athlete, I bet Vanessa and her parents still considered her to be marrying down and didn't like the thought of her having black children but they all forced ahead with fake smiles because of the money and fame.

Level 8

Location hidden

#185 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understood my question.
She would have had 100 million, she could have had a rich life style with that money and bought any ring she wanted... and importantly she would not have to lay down next to a cheater.
Do you think she cancelled the divorce out of love for him, or do you think she cancelled it because being Mrs Bryant gains you attention and holds a certain kudos and status, that being just another ex wife with a big payout does not?
Well there is being rich and a private citizen then there is being rich and in the limelight. As the ex of a famous person you may not recieve much or any attention but as the current spouse of a famous person, making the rounds and appearances with your famous spouse you are gauranteed to be in the spotlight. I think Vanessa loved the fame and attention almost as much as she did the money. I don't think she has ever felt anything for Kobe the person.

http://images.starpulse.com/news/media/Kobe-B...

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#186 May 5, 2013
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#187 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there is being rich and a private citizen then there is being rich and in the limelight. As the ex of a famous person you may not recieve much or any attention but as the current spouse of a famous person, making the rounds and appearances with your famous spouse you are gauranteed to be in the spotlight. I think Vanessa loved the fame and attention almost as much as she did the money. I don't think she has ever felt anything for Kobe the person.
http://images.starpulse.com/news/media/Kobe-B...
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploa...
And the conclusion you came from your own pics shows that most yall are loveless opportunistic women that deserve to have brothas turn their backs on yall :)
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#188 May 5, 2013
Yall just don't know how to love, cause your mamas spend your whole childhood telling you what to get from a man, and what "you ain't gon let no man do"

Yall are loveless, and brothas been through it and now comes the consequences.

Simple as that.

If "ain't no man gonna...." Then leave it alone already

Level 8

Location hidden

#189 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes women who are married to world famous men, loose their own identity and self worth. They become addicted to the attention and interest they get from the world, for being that man's counterpart.
These women will accept appalling treatment, beatings, cheating, just to stay married to the man, even though divorce will still allow them to be wealthy.
They know that within a year of them divorcing, they will be forgotten and a new (younger?)woman will be by his side, getting the world's attention.
Also you can't emotionally punish a man and make him feel guilty for hurting you, if you've gone and he has someone new loving him :)
Michael Jordan's wife tolerated horrible treatment for years after she could have left and made a new life.
Maybe Mrs Vanessa Bryant realized she didn't want to go back to being Vanessa Laine.
I agree people can lose who they are as individuals and just melt into their famous spouse's or lovers world though I think it's easier for men with famous women not to fall into that trap but when they do, men usually cheat, immerse themselves in something else or just leave their famous lady like Gabriel Audry did Halle Berrie. Now I wonder do Audry miss all the fame and attention he received while with Halle plus the rich lifestyle. Fame is like a drug.

http://www.sdmackimages.com/data/photos/233_1...

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/arti...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#190 May 5, 2013
Don't try to change the subject, baby-boo :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 2 min X-TREME BIAS 5,307
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 3 min Ms DP 845
Obama's tea cup salute 3 min MAX-- 1
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 3 min KeepingItOneHundred 153
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,111,564
Black people can't fight 5 min emperorjohn 116
Why Do Black Men Love to DEGRADE Black Women. (... 5 min X-TREME BIAS 29
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 30 min ethiopiangirl1 305
Jealous White Men 49 min empedocles 73
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Sora 121,099
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE