Tony touch

Revere, MA

#149 May 4, 2013
All over America in every form of Media trying to say their men are the reason for every problem they have when they're doing foul shit themselves, and the other ones are college-educated with good jobs STILL talkin that dumb shit.

I don't know why yall think someone is gonna listen to that mess after awhile and not have consequences. And the sh*t's gonna get a lot worse. You ain't gonna strong-arm or beat men down with words, especially if the logic is straight retaded.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#150 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry to hear that your mother is like that because she is toxic in your life and I would keep her at a great distance or not have her in my life all but if it was reported back to me that she needed help, I wouldn't hesitate sending her some financial help by mail(minus my address on the envelope) to help her..
Thank you, that's very sweet of you, but she would just spend it on crack for her and her lowlife boyfriend. I make sure she always has food, shelter, gas, electricity, water, and even internet, phone, and cable. I do this not out of love, but just for the fact that she gave me life. If she lives long enough, I'll probably be paying for nurses too.

But other than that, I have nothing to do with her. I let her visit us a couple times a year, and heavily supervised, let her spend time with her grandchildren, but that's as far as it goes.
My adopted family are the ones I turn to for comfort. They are the kindest people you'll ever meet, and they're white, which is why I take issue with blacks who dis whites.

Thank you for your kind and generous post,. Love your comments btw too, girl. You are very beautiful and wise.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#151 May 4, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
About your other post though, you gotta understand I been around our people more than any other and I see the flaws of both, and had to deal with the flaws of both.
I'm not trying to hear that one-sided sista sh*t no more, when their all in every form of media blaming brothas for their flaws while they do what they want and have no respect for nobody.
I live it, so I know....and I don't write what I do for some "debate". I just know
As long as you see the flaws of both that's all that matters.

" media blaming brothas for their flaws while they do what they want and have no respect for nobody." It goes both ways though just like you see it coming from the sistas , i see it coming from the men. Consistently in the media bashing black women and putting other races above. That made me lose so much respect for black men. No it's not all but even the good brothas sit back and watch. I've done nothing but defend black men until i woke up and realize they were not doing the same.
Finally said f*k it No love lost though i only have love for those who have love for me. &Yes black women do bash black men as well.

When it comes to flaws i see what both black men and women need to work on. I am noting debate as long as i've been on topix "debating" gets no where.

I understand you're fed up i am as well :) it's cool you have your opinion i have mine.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#152 May 4, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop it :) When you gonna have a lil bit of sense Capree? You don't seem uneducated but you sure say things that even a ghetto wouldn't say. Everything about what you say doesn't do anything but show your lack of common sense and shows everybody why certain sistas are not desirable mates. You're sabotaging your own goals, with your unintelligent agenda.
If you believe any of that crap in your post then seriously, carry on cause it's just crazy.
And that chick looks brown to me....if all sistas wanted to have your mindset I sure would look in someone like her's direction knowing yall are a stubborn and stupid and selfish as a mule and can't be helped with any amount of logic.
Matter fact I already gave up on that shit with yall :) Just a look around topix shows the black man's plight. hehe
I can convey my message like a harvard graduate or in hood. The meaning is still the same. The truth is 9 out of 10, these nonblack women who could have married white men with much less money instead choose to lower their standards (as they see it) to marry wealthy black men if they are rich in order to lead a rich lifestyle. As for look brown, if she is not of any African heritage, she still don't consider herself black nor does society. This is the mistake so many black men make if a person is of color and not snow white, you all think they have a kinship with you when they don't nor do many even want to.

Level 8

Location hidden

#153 May 4, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
This is sad. I am a Kobe Bryant basketball fan. I love the LA Lakers. Kobe is having many issues right now despite his wealthy status ( failed marriage, prior rape allegations, injuries, a rough 2013 NBA season, etc.). He has been having some serious conflict with his parents. His parents did not approve of his marriage which also created conflict. I hope that him and his parents will cease all of the drama and be a family again. You only get one mother and one father. Life is too short for all of this family drama.
You have only one mother and father, I agree with this whole heartedly! But most of the problems in Kobe's life he brought about himself like the so-called rape charge, he was marriage and had no business with that other woman in the first place, Kobe probably knew marrying this nonblack woman would cause a riff between him and his parents but if he married her out of love his parents probably would have gradually accepted it but it's obvious kobe most likely married her only for ethnicity because if he loved her, Kobe wouldn't have been out here cheating like a jackrabbit on her. Now this recent trouble with his mother, yes kobe had the right to refuse to give his mother the money she asked for but when his mom try to raise the money herself by auctioning off some of his old that he obviously didn't want, Kobe jumps in and takes her to court. Kobe like too many other black men are filled with drama with a cause!

Level 8

Location hidden

#154 May 4, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, now look at tiger woods he is back at the same shyytt all over again wit a new hoe.
dayumm what is wrong wit this country ?
I don't know White Crows but it will eventually come to the same ending with Tiger.

Level 8

Location hidden

#155 May 4, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, that's very sweet of you, but she would just spend it on crack for her and her lowlife boyfriend. I make sure she always has food, shelter, gas, electricity, water, and even internet, phone, and cable. I do this not out of love, but just for the fact that she gave me life. If she lives long enough, I'll probably be paying for nurses too.
But other than that, I have nothing to do with her. I let her visit us a couple times a year, and heavily supervised, let her spend time with her grandchildren, but that's as far as it goes.
My adopted family are the ones I turn to for comfort. They are the kindest people you'll ever meet, and they're white, which is why I take issue with blacks who dis whites.
Thank you for your kind and generous post,. Love your comments btw too, girl. You are very beautiful and wise.
You are welcome sweetheart! You are doing everything right by distancing yourself from you mother who is toxic to you while seeing that she is ok also because she gave you life. Please don't let anyone convince you that you are wrong in doing this. Some of the negative things I have said online is referring to loser black men which you certainly are not. You remind me of Matthew 5:3-12. Take care!

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#156 May 4, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Why is it that everyone but Capree is Maceo? lol!
The mom isnt suffering. Tho the Bible teaches that the parent takes care of the childres, not the other way around (Most Bible thumping parents forget this)... he has been taking care of his parents.
I find it odd that a mother, at least one worth a damn, would want to sell her childs memories. I still have my sons first tooth, his little booties. Should he get famous one day, I not selling a damn thing. We would probably argue about him wanting to sell his own shyt and me getting in the way. But I have a problem with nostalgia, I hold onto everything for the memory.
maybe its just me.
MACEO

Most cultures take care of their parents when their older except Americans.

You don't have anybody so it will be much harder for you! YOu don't have a wife, your broke and you have extremely poor health. Most folks don't want an old, Broke, Sickly Black man especially someone who was too selfish and self centered to have kids......You'll die alone!

I hear it from other people all the time. Those men who abandon their children on the back of their lives they get the samethings! treatments!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#157 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but his creation and respect as his one and only mother.
<quoted text>
And his Irish/latin wife has every right to demand a 4 million dollar ring in order to stay with him?
Capree

As I said you have to really look at the man's mindset! I bet Kobe Bryant is taking care of Vanessa family better than he's taking care of Mother.

A 250k home is on the low end for someone who brings in 22M annually and worth 200M!

Lots of Black men have the OJ Mentality which is how Seal was taken duped and looked like a fool. Heidi put everything in her name while she has sleeping with her body guard! LMAO

I don't see Black men bragging about Heidi Klum anymore she made Seal look like the biggest fool alive and she has his kids grinning in his face while the kids are being raised by a White man who has little skills!

Oh well.........now that's some White women roll! lmao
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#158 May 4, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Why is it that everyone but Capree is Maceo? lol!
The mom isnt suffering. Tho the Bible teaches that the parent takes care of the childres, not the other way around (Most Bible thumping parents forget this)... he has been taking care of his parents.
I find it odd that a mother, at least one worth a damn, would want to sell her childs memories. I still have my sons first tooth, his little booties. Should he get famous one day, I not selling a damn thing. We would probably argue about him wanting to sell his own shyt and me getting in the way. But I have a problem with nostalgia, I hold onto everything for the memory.
maybe its just me.
MACEO

Your Mother died of cancer and your Father didn't want you which is why you act like a Baby Boy -Feminized and whine alot!

Your like the Spec Education kid that nobody wanted or to be around in school is how you act!

Your a Recluse and you act WIERD which is why your a loner! your alone because of your mentality! lmao

The only posters on her is YOU, Capree and myself! You have 28 Profiles on this forum and you act like a fool for someone that's 59 years old! lmao

LOSER!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#159 May 4, 2013
BlackReign---ToniTouch---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you see the flaws of both that's all that matters.
" media blaming brothas for their flaws while they do what they want and have no respect for nobody." It goes both ways though just like you see it coming from the sistas , i see it coming from the men. Consistently in the media bashing black women and putting other races above. That made me lose so much respect for black men. No it's not all but even the good brothas sit back and watch. I've done nothing but defend black men until i woke up and realize they were not doing the same.
Finally said f*k it No love lost though i only have love for those who have love for me. &Yes black women do bash black men as well.
When it comes to flaws i see what both black men and women need to work on. I am noting debate as long as i've been on topix "debating" gets no where.
I understand you're fed up i am as well :) it's cool you have your opinion i have mine.
MACEO

Are you still talking to your profiles MACEO? Aren't you close to 60 years old? LMAO

You seem so Old lonely and no friends! lmao
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#160 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I can convey my message like a harvard graduate or in hood. The meaning is still the same. The truth is 9 out of 10, these nonblack women who could have married white men with much less money instead choose to lower their standards (as they see it) to marry wealthy black men if they are rich in order to lead a rich lifestyle. As for look brown, if she is not of any African heritage, she still don't consider herself black nor does society. This is the mistake so many black men make if a person is of color and not snow white, you all think they have a kinship with you when they don't nor do many even want to.
Capree

She is not Black and doesn't consider herself Black. Their kids look just as mixed as myself and I bet she said their not Black either until it comes to taking Kobe's money! lmao

I don't blame celebrity Black women for dating/moving on to White males and other races!

Noticed Celebrity Black men get angry about it. I heard there was arguments on Facebook because Black women are going for white males and takeing their wealth with them.

Black men didn't except it and its flowing down to regular folks! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#161 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know White Crows but it will eventually come to the same ending with Tiger.
Capree

Two Crows.....MACEO and his other 29 profiles he has on this forum will die alone!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#162 May 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome sweetheart! You are doing everything right by distancing yourself from you mother who is toxic to you while seeing that she is ok also because she gave you life. Please don't let anyone convince you that you are wrong in doing this. Some of the negative things I have said online is referring to loser black men which you certainly are not. You remind me of Matthew 5:3-12. Take care!
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
Capree

MACEO's Mother died of Cancer! He didn't do anything for her he was too busy sucking up his Ex White families A** for acceptance due to his low self esteem!

He would go around bragging he was married to a "Fuggly White woman for decades as if he achieved something!

I contribute Black men's mentality due to Low self esteem and no accomplishments! Not sure why a Black men would brag about marrying Poor White Trash but when you have a "Slave Mentality" and nothing going on in your life; I guess it made MACEO feel like a big man with a small penis!

So Sad!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#163 May 4, 2013
Tony touch---BlackReign-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
About your other post though, you gotta understand I been around our people more than any other and I see the flaws of both, and had to deal with the flaws of both.
I'm not trying to hear that one-sided sista sh*t no more, when their all in every form of media blaming brothas for their flaws while they do what they want and have no respect for nobody.
I live it, so I know....and I don't write what I do for some "debate". I just know
Capree

MACEO's Mother died of Cancer! He didn't do anything for her he was too busy sucking up his Ex White families A** for acceptance due to his low self esteem!

He would go around bragging he was married to a "Fuggly White woman for decades as if he achieved something!

I contribute Black men's mentality due to Low self esteem and no accomplishments! Not sure why a Black men would brag about marrying Poor White Trash but when you have a "Slave Mentality" and nothing going on in your life; I guess it made MACEO feel like a big man with a small penis!

So Sad!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I think Vanessa went back for the money, the glamour, the rich lifestyle, the attention and the 4mill ring. They only thing she didn't go back for probably was for Kobe.
I don't think you understood my question.
She would have had 100 million, she could have had a rich life style with that money and bought any ring she wanted... and importantly she would not have to lay down next to a cheater.

Do you think she cancelled the divorce out of love for him, or do you think she cancelled it because being Mrs Bryant gains you attention and holds a certain kudos and status, that being just another ex wife with a big payout does not?

Location hidden

#165 May 5, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
Of course she went back for him, Caprap :) That's what bugs you so much cause like another poster said she 100 mill in her hand and child support and alimony staring her in the face that she coulda had being a free woman to fck anyone she chose at that point.
She coulda had any whiteboy in Hollywood too, but did she do? Stayed by his side for better or worse.
See that's what completely goes over yalls head and are missing....and it's why brothas look elsewhere to find what they need....and it's why she got a 4 mill rock on her finger, and you got a white husband with nothing but us on the brain.
Crapee :)
Sometimes women who are married to world famous men, loose their own identity and self worth. They become addicted to the attention and interest they get from the world, for being that man's counterpart.
These women will accept appalling treatment, beatings, cheating, just to stay married to the man, even though divorce will still allow them to be wealthy.
They know that within a year of them divorcing, they will be forgotten and a new (younger?)woman will be by his side, getting the world's attention.
Also you can't emotionally punish a man and make him feel guilty for hurting you, if you've gone and he has someone new loving him :)
Michael Jordan's wife tolerated horrible treatment for years after she could have left and made a new life.
Maybe Mrs Vanessa Bryant realized she didn't want to go back to being Vanessa Laine.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#166 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have had 100 million, she could have had a rich life style with that money and bought any ring she wanted... and importantly she would not have to lay down next to a cheater.
Do you think she cancelled the divorce out of love for him, or do you think she cancelled it because being Mrs Bryant gains you attention and holds a certain kudos and status, that being just another ex wife with a big payout does not?
She clearly must have some love or attachment. She could have divorced him, took half his money, got huge amounts in child support, and married any other man she wants. But instead she decided to stay with him as well as face the embarrassment of being married to a man who publically cheats on her.

Location hidden

#167 May 5, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
This is sad. I am a Kobe Bryant basketball fan. I love the LA Lakers. Kobe is having many issues right now despite his wealthy status ( failed marriage, prior rape allegations, injuries, a rough 2013 NBA season, etc.). He has been having some serious conflict with his parents. His parents did not approve of his marriage which also created conflict. I hope that him and his parents will cease all of the drama and be a family again. You only get one mother and one father. Life is too short for all of this family drama.
Why didn't they approve of her?
Is it because she's non-Black and his father (being a professional sportsman) knows these women actively seek to exploit BM?
Was it because they thought she was a gold digger and they would have disapproved even if she was black?
Was it that they thought their son was too young to marry any woman, black or not?
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#169 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Your angry because she moved on with a White man and lives successful while your 30 years old and a LOSER!

You lost everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 2 min Bobby T Canada 40
News Confessions of a black atheist 5 min realvelations 48
How many of you believe interracial dating is w... (Apr '12) 7 min reallyamievenblac... 1,320
Why do dark skin black women love light skin or... (Sep '09) 11 min Samoan Irish 203
Why do biracial people insist that they are bla... (Sep '13) 11 min reallyamievenblac... 227
#1 Dating site for senior people ,dating over 5... 26 min Hhena 1
Are you a single with HPV or HIV /AIDS or herp... 27 min Hhena 24
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min African AE 112,780
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr killt 74
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Gargantos 122,893
What the hell is going on with black men? 2 hr choco 48
More from around the web