Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1567 May 17, 2013
New New got these new fckn//ggaz fooled.lol.Topix done went to shyt for real.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1568 May 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Good black women should respect only good black men and not any black losers out to use and abuse them, you idiot! Keep on kissing up and you will get your's bytch!
Capree please you are too weak to believe your words will bother me. Please! SMdh...

By you saying this, I guess we understand why you didn't select good black men and why they didn't respect YOU.

Let me prove how much you bash black men... London didn't mention color and neither did I, however you did. You didn't post anything to her because you thought she was talking about white men being the only men that's respectable. You couldn't wait to add the words Black Men to the comment. Good or bad, male and female we should encourage our black race to do better. All you care about is black women leaving their own race to go praise another race. Now that's pro azz kissing right there...

Are you speaking from experience from all the hate you're showing that you got yours?? What, did YOU choose the bad Black men? I understand why you only speak on the bad because that is what you only had and that's not our fault that you got abused. Maybe you were talking about white men then.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1569 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl please! I see your pattern... you'll start off bashing every black men in sight but soon as someone calls you out on it you will change up on your comment by adding Not All... Only after you have made ten comments bashing them. Name a Black man who has given you a compliment on this site? I mean why should they?? You don't give a dam about Black Men, including the ones in your family. Your mind is so gone that you probably flinch when one walks towards you. By adding I’m a doormat for preferring my own race of men shows how far your pea blind has gone. You are so stupid to continue to post that BS and yet here you are a Black woman praising white men. Nevertheless, you believe that’s normal… That this is what BLACK people suppose to do, praise another race.
MACEO

You have problems with White males, I guess because you were demoted, lost everything supporting White women but you did that to yourself!

You've been supporting White women for 40 years while putting Black women down; I don't understand your hypocrisy and double standards!

I do think it s Good that Capree puts in yoru face what Black men do because you've done what she says Black men do; you've done for the last 40 years which was to elevate White women only!

Sorry I have to be honest!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1570 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! That woman mind is so gone. Do she paint herself white before she look into a mirror? As a Black woman she's in the right to praise and uplift non-black men and I'm wrong for loving my own kind. Her and some of these other IRBW has been trying for years to get me to join their bashing that its pathetic. I'm a doormat and an azz kissing if I'm not part of their group. That cult is part of the insane comfort girls, that I will never join up with.
MACEO

What's wrong with Capree or any woman praising men for what they accomplished.

You praised White women for 40 years for White skin only! You made no mention of anything that a White woman has done that's benefited any Black men!

What is wrong with Capree doing what you've done for 40 years when you hated on Black women while elevating White women.......Poor Trashy White women which I still don't understand to this day!

Your old alone and lost everything as a result of your adultery, being a DOG ..........Karma is a B*tch!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1571 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Capree please you are too weak to believe your words will bother me. Please! SMdh...
By you saying this, I guess we understand why you didn't select good black men and why they didn't respect YOU.
Let me prove how much you bash black men... London didn't mention color and neither did I, however you did. You didn't post anything to her because you thought she was talking about white men being the only men that's respectable. You couldn't wait to add the words Black Men to the comment. Good or bad, male and female we should encourage our black race to do better. All you care about is black women leaving their own race to go praise another race. Now that's pro azz kissing right there...
Are you speaking from experience from all the hate you're showing that you got yours?? What, did YOU choose the bad Black men? I understand why you only speak on the bad because that is what you only had and that's not our fault that you got abused. Maybe you were talking about white men then.
MACEO

You praised White women for 40 years for White skin only! You made no mention of anything that a White woman has done that's benefited any Black men!

What is wrong with Capree doing what you've done for 40 years when you hated on Black women while elevating White women.......Poor Trashy White women which I still don't understand to this day!

Your old alone and lost everything as a result of your adultery, being a DOG ..........

Karma is a B*tch!

How dare you try to Bash Capree MACEO when your a hypocrite with Double Standards!

:~)

Ill expose you many times over FOOL!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1572 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey You! What can I say Sir, I can't stop now... I'm stubborn like that.:)
MACEO

BossinUp, Cargito, MsNewNew all your profiles MACEO!

MACEO

You praised White women for 40 years for White skin only! You made no mention of anything that a White woman has done that's benefited any Black men???

You and Tommy were on a Mission to Destroy Black women from ever being with a Black men!

What is wrong with Capree doing what you've done for 40 years when you hated on Black women while elevating White women.......Poor Trashy White women which I still don't understand to this day????

Why? What do you have to show for your hatred of Black women?

Your old alone and lost everything as a result of your adultery, being a DOG .......... lmao

Karma is a B*tch!

How dare you try to Bash Capree MACEO when your a hypocrite with Double Standards!

Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1575 May 17, 2013
MACEO

MACEO

You praised White women for 40 years for White skin only! You made no mention of anything that a White woman has done that's benefited any Black men???

You and Tommy were on a Mission to Destroy Black women from ever being with a Black men!

What is wrong with Capree doing what you've done for 40 years when you hated on Black women while elevating White women.......Poor Trashy White women which I still don't understand to this day????

Your old alone and lost everything as a result of your adultery, being a DOG .......... lmao

Karma is a B*tch!

Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1576 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Capree please you are too weak to believe your words will bother me. Please! SMdh...
Let me prove how much you bash black men... London (MACEO)didn't mention color and neither did I, however you did. You didn't post anything to her because you thought she was talking about white men being the only men that's respectable. You couldn't wait to add the words Black Men to the comment. Good or bad, male and female we should encourage our black race to do better. All you care about is black women leaving their own race to go praise another race. Now that's pro azz kissing right there...
MACEO

MACEO

Karma is a B*tch!

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1578 May 17, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you "LMAO" for.... You probably need to focus being a woman who is worthy of getting the ring, instead of just a lay...
Reading is FUNDAMENTAL and in your case not 'FANDAMENTAL'
Now I don't expect you to understand what was typed. Anyone with a bird-brain can read what was said and how it was said...now return to the comment and read again.
Pray tell scumbag...which comment did I misinterpret? The afro or london?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1579 May 17, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell scumbag...which comment did I misinterpret? The afro or london?
MACEO

BossinUp, Cargito, MsNewNew all your 500 other profiles MACEO!

Karma is a B*tch!

-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Carmi, IL

#1580 May 17, 2013
REDNEX ON METH
YEP

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1581 May 17, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> And you don't think this is twisted and backwards???? Maybe this is why God hasn't blessed you with any kids yet, because we already have too many incompetent parents in this world. No wonder you think Kobe's mom is right for selling his things, you don't value black male life. Your son would basically being going against your wish if he didn't marry a black woman. What are you??? A dyke!!! You act like you are more interested in black women than you are anything else. But it women like you who abuse their sons and then want to blame black males for the way he turned out. You have the roles confused. Men are expected to leave the home and find a wife, as it says so in the bible. And part of finding that wife is exercising the freedom and independence to do so. But clearly your son wouldn't have that same independence as his sister. Maybe you think this is somehow gonna hurt black men, but this will only cause more black men to despise black women than they already do. I'VE HEARD IT ALL.
Why is it ok with many of you blackazz Uncle Toms when so-called non-racist white woman prefers her son to bring home a white woman like she is instead of a black or asian woman? You clowns will justify it by saying she just preserving her race but when a black mother prefers her son does the same thing, black idiots call her a dyke as if the black mothers should just accept anything presented to her!

Kobe is a grownazz man and has a right to marry whoever without his mother interfering but why do you dumbazzes think that as a black woman she doesn't a right to her opinion just like white women have. Forget mom for one second my husband's own sister (before I met him) expressed her disapproval of him dating black women and asian women and said that he should date white women. What does that make her? Vanessa's mother probably wouldn't approve of Kobe except for his fame and wealth. I have seen Asian women also dispprove of who their son or daughter was dating/marrying due to race but to let you tell we black women have to be happy, welcoming, teeth grinning, buck dancing mammies when our sons bring home women outside of their black race. Fk U!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1582 May 17, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you think this is somehow gonna hurt black men, but this will only cause more black men to despise black women than they already do. I'VE HEARD IT ALL.
Oh that really frightens me!! Let me tell you something. Black women could do triple flips through double hoops for black men and some(not all) of you black bast*rds would still despise them because you hate your own dark skin and hate black women even more for having dark skin also!
London

Powell, OH

#1583 May 17, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insulting the vessel that carried this child for nine months.
I'm insulting the "vessel" which carried this child for nine months??...You can't show proof where I did such a thing.
And clearly you don't understand genetics if you are suggesting that bw can pass on a trait they themselves don't have.

You stated there is a mutation and dysfunctional behavior which is affecting black boys. Do you have a name for this mutation?
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Because obviously, the mutation and dysfunctional behaviours have been passed from the black woman to the baby.
No, it's not to the "baby". According to you this is happening with black boys meaning this mutation and dysfunctional behavior works to the exclusion of black girls.

Can you provide links which show this to be true? Do you have a name for this mutation and dysfunction which is only affecting black boys?
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

Even you know the truth about black women.
You just stated the truth. You said there is a mutation and dysfunctional behavior affecting blacks boys. What does this have to do with black women?

Why are you passing on false information by implying that bw can out raise a mutation????

Level 8

Location hidden

#1584 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl please! I see your pattern... you'll start off bashing every black men in sight but soon as someone calls you out on it you will change up on your comment by adding Not All... Only after you have made ten comments bashing them. Name a Black man who has given you a compliment on this site? I mean why should they?? You don't give a dam about Black Men, including the ones in your family. Your mind is so gone that you probably flinch when one walks towards you. By adding I’m a doormat for preferring my own race of men shows how far your pea blind has gone. You are so stupid to continue to post that BS and yet here you are a Black woman praising white men. Nevertheless, you believe that’s normal… That this is what BLACK people suppose to do, praise another race.
Whatever! I am not going to waste my time explaining to you. I see only a few black men complimenting you but I have to kiss azzes to get them, unlike you I would whether they keep them. But do see many more posts from black men calling all kinds of black bytches and hoes.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1585 May 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be a total hypocrite and lair telling a daughter of mine not to date or marry outside of her race when I am married to a white man myself and personally feel it would be a good option for her to do so however not for a son of mine. I would talk to both of them about my reasonings but it would be up to them to decide.
Oh just shut your mouth! You hate white women, and are jealous of them. Period.
London

Powell, OH

#1586 May 17, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Once you've laid down a guilt trip on him, he's no longer free to do what makes him happy. What most of us are puzzled by is the hypocrisy and the twisted logic you have. Your son wouldn't be the one being penetrated, but your daughter will. But you will be OK with her being with a white dude yet tell your son you don't won't him with a white woman. SMH This is possibly another reason Kobe Bryant doesn't want to help his mother, because it's not her place to tell him who he should marry. One thing is for sure, you definitely plan on feminizing your son. Hell, I doubt you will ever get pregnant by any man with that attitude.
First off your reasoning for why a mother (AND FATHER) can't tell their son/daughter who they want them with because it will cause the child "unhappiness" is nonsensical. So parents shouldn't discipline their kids either because they will be unhappy? We pass on our morals and the way life should be lived and viewed to our kids. It gives them a frame. Sometime kids duplicate the parents in almost every way and sometime they don't. Some things we accept from our parents and some things we don't accept. However there should be a set of expectations regardless. Kids need that. Expectations are good.

You've also brought up that penetration stuff before. What is your point? Why do you bring that up as if sex and partnering sexually with someone doesn't affect the man??? Sex is a spiritual exchange and it doesn't matter whose giving and/or receiving penetration, both are affected in some way.

Level 9

#1587 May 17, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! I am not going to waste my time explaining to you. I see only a few black men complimenting you but I have to kiss azzes to get them, unlike you I would whether they keep them. But do see many more posts from black men calling all kinds of black bytches and hoes.
Lol! You really amazes me with your postings… You can't even comprehend your own comments that you are talking about yourself…“because you hate your own dark skin and hate black women even more for having dark skin also”.

Thanks for setting aside some of your bashing time to give to me. So now you do see Black men giving compliments when it was just yesterday you stated Black men don’t. Capree I’m not bashing my race, you are. They don’t care if you kiss azz or their hands, they don’t consider you a sista they should respect… You have to be crazy to think they will give a basher a compliment.

Btw you praise white men every single day and I don’t see these white men on here giving you compliments either. Talk about a doormat…

No I see my Black people calling black men and women bytches and hoes and so do you.
London

Powell, OH

#1588 May 17, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché! Now lets flip it...
Good women do respect their own group of men. Good women don't talk behind the backs of their own group of men just to get some from racists. That's desperate, pathetic and unwomanly.
Is this really flipping it? Seems like you just mostly added on a couple of letters ( w and o ) in a couple of places.**shrugs**

Level 9

#1589 May 17, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really flipping it? Seems like you just mostly added on a couple of letters ( w and o ) in a couple of places.**shrugs**
And that's all it took... Flipped words or flipped letters... it got flipped. Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,257
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Paul 31
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min Paul 5
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 10 min Hebrews 536
Trump's secret service spending is out of control. 12 min Hmm the meanie 1
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 26 min Retribution 106
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 215
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 44
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Hmm the meanie 115
More from around the web