Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1426 May 16, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn to STFU because now you have talked so much that you are talking out your azz. I haven't been on topix for 7 or 8 years.
May as well been 7 and 8 years... Out of 15,128 comments 15,058 has been on the bashing of Black Men. You know, the ones you don't want.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1427 May 16, 2013
By request...

>>> On May 14, 13, Black Patriot wrote:
>>>> Marcus says you fk white men for a living..is this true? he said it on the
>>>> thread.
On May 14, 13, 910disaster wrote:
>>> You dont like BW, why are you PM'ing me?
>>> And what type of idiot listens to that senile, ir propagating muthafucka?
>>> ahhh...yeah, your type.
> On May 14, 13, Black Patriot wrote:
>> You need to read my comments and understand the things i say. I love black
>> women, including you.
On May 14, 13, 910disaster wrote:
> It was a few of your comments towards black women that led to my conclusion.
>>
On May 14, 13, Black Patriot wrote:
>I'm sorry of i offended you...you just misunderstood what i say on here.
How r you?
**THE END**
Trying to get all chummy after I called him out. How can "BW are bad mothers" be misunderstood?
Contacting me to ask about some stupid shyt that ole co0n marcus said? That was some baiting...bytch azzed...slick type shyt.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1429 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Go defile a rock, you evil puke snarfing festering sputum bag from hell who pukes on the raving can of rotten spam and the mauled bowl of piss.
Get off my tits bytch!
Find somebody who wants ur lying azz. SBT needs company.

The exposť shall continue!!!
LMAO!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1433 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
But what point are you making?
Lmbao.
READ YOU ILLITERATE SONOFABITCH!
I clearly said...
"Trying to get all chummy after I called him out. How can "BW are bad mothers" be misunderstood?
Contacting me to ask about some stupid shyt that ole co0n marcus said? That was some baiting...bytch azzed...slick type shyt."
Thats the fu-kin point. fake azz

I forgot to add one message, your dumbazz typed your reponse in the wrong place. lol!
> On May 14, 13, Black Patriot wrote:
I love black women...have you ever read my comments?

Oh yes ya sneaky fu-cka, Ive read your comments.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1434 May 16, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL........Capree needs to just let go RIGHT.....and walk away....but she just can't do it to save her life can she? LOL She can't help it because as everybody can see.....ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT is BLACK MEN. Just get up in the morning thinking about black men at breakfast......just having nightmares about them at night. Now you know that this is SICK behavior.(SMH)
Lol!! She's crazy! Then she will say she is here to SAVE black women. Ha! I remember a couple of weeks ago a young confused female created a thread and posted she has protected sex with BM but not with WM. That she will accept getting pregnant by a WM over a BM so she felt it was okay not to use protection. I'm telling the kid she need to always use protection and Capree gets on there to cheer the child on for choosing white men. Not once did she mention using protection. All she cared about was that another BW joined her cult to bash black men.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1435 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sickly woman...you and SBT need to be quarrantined.
Nah...
I think Id rather harrass muthafukas on topix. You will be the first of many.
Admit you are a 2 faced liar.
Shyt, I even think you might be maceo.
lmao!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1436 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...
I think Id rather harrass muthafukas on topix. You will be the first of many.
Admit you are a 2 faced liar.
Shyt, I even think you might be maceo.
lmao!
Hell Naw not you again Ho. You can't be PMSing with your old dried up box so what is it with you. You're just hateful and bitter.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1438 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sickly woman...you and SBT need to be quarrantined.
Bruh you ain't never lied. This crazy bytch is crazy as hell. I thought my baby Jodi Arias had some minor issues but this woman takes the cake.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1439 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
Rotfflmao.
Can't believe this woman devotes and scrutinizes every crap i post on topix..lmbao.
Man, i got fans even with my vain self on here. damn.
I may take the chair with Tommy Sotomayor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yPEZdqynDUwXX
I agree. She must get no play from bruthaz and thus takes it out on all of us. smdh Well she can always go to Pasty Todd or Shorty Pancho with her sellout fat a**.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1445 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
SPouting on here like the beastie, she has portrayed herself to be, just reinforces what i have been stating, that those women are the worst of any.
I do hope all brothers date a foreign black woman.
This is the only way..allow those surface problack women the space to sxk their white deeks whenever it comes their way.
However ,only one woman on topix, i do set aside and she knows herself.
I don't know bruh. We might just get cussed out in a different language or different accent but cussed out no less. After all a BW is a BW is a BW. No thanks I'll stick to sexy a** Mestiza and White Latinas or even some highly mixed with Spanish Black Latina.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1446 May 16, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could clarify something for me here. In all seriousness, how can you dislike white women and love white men?
Your children are part of YOU and your partner. Above ALL, they are HUMAN BEINGS. I shouldn't really have to explain the rest. If you are truly happy in your relationship, what other people are doing should be of little consequence.
For the record I don't hate white women nor have I ever said that. You little drama filled people are a mess!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1447 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
There's only one PRO Black female on here..and she knows herself.
smh
keep up with the lies...
Ya know what?
How about you tell us again, how much do you love black women?
In your opinion, just how awful are black women?
Ya know Black...the company you keep speaks VOLUMES about you...
Hi Marcus!!! Hows the photo shoot in Paris? We already know your thoughts on black women... lmao!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1448 May 16, 2013
Very busy day spilling over from a highly eventful night...gotta go.
But dont fret black trolls...I will return.
Marcus & Patriot! You can pass the time playing slap dyck with each other. Sorry Patriot, marcus can no longer get it up...no anal today.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1449 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
smh
keep up with the lies...
Ya know what?
How about you tell us again, how much do you love black women?
In your opinion, just how awful are black women?
Ya know Black...the company you keep speaks VOLUMES about you...
Hi Marcus!!! Hows the photo shoot in Paris? We already know your thoughts on black women... lmao!!!
Ho quit flirting with me. I don't like you. I"ll never date you, besides are you trying to kill me or what? There a dozen highly jealous Latinas that refuse to share me with anyone.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1451 May 16, 2013
These jealous Latinas will go Jode Arias on my Black a** and you don't want that.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1452 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Very busy day spilling over from a highly eventful night...gotta go.
But dont fret black trolls...I will return.
Marcus & Patriot! You can pass the time playing slap dyck with each other. Sorry Patriot, marcus can no longer get it up...no anal today.
Maury Povich and Jerry Springer must be coming on.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1453 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha...i am married to black woman, so i'm good...however, i will defend deserving black women. Those that need to be thrown under the bus, rejected, cussed at...for sure i will.
My wife is Nigerian and is the best "thing" that ever happened to me.
But looking here at the words of manly black females except msnewnew, one begs to ask, who taught them to speak like this or where..and often times it comes from years of sexual abuse and hatred towards their fathers. Not that i am stating that Disaster was molested...but the GOOSEBERRIES ALWAYS FALLS BY THE TREE.
I think if "disaster" were to meet me (one day,) she would want me to bend her over and fk the hell ouuta her PUM-PUM in the BACK-SHOT POSITION.
She literally gets wet and is turned on by crap i say.
If i were still single i would ask for her digits and lick her cleet...she needs a leaking every now and then.
Good point maybe its just the White American media brainwashing most of these dumb gullible AAW. I'll consider a good African woman.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1456 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha...i am married to black woman, so i'm good...however, i will defend deserving black women. Those that need to be thrown under the bus, rejected, cussed at...for sure i will.
My wife is Nigerian and is the best "thing" that ever happened to me.
But looking here at the words of manly black females except msnewnew, one begs to ask, who taught them to speak like this or where..and often times it comes from years of sexual abuse and hatred towards their fathers. Not that i am stating that Disaster was molested...but the GOOSEBERRIES ALWAYS FALLS BY THE TREE.
I think if "disaster" were to meet me (one day,) she would want me to bend her over and fk the hell ouuta her PUM-PUM in the BACK-SHOT POSITION.
She literally gets wet and is turned on by crap i say.
If i were still single i would ask for her digits and lick her cleet...she needs a leaking every now and then.
Birds of a feather...
You have found your soulmate in Marcus. You both are truely fu-kin delusional.
I was raised by my father and mother, never molested and I have a BLACK MAN in my life that loves me. I cant stand phoney muthafukas and puzzy boys further annoy me. You have 2 strikes.
You are sick, a freak, a liar and 2 faced.
You need not worry about meeting in real life, we dont run in the same circles. The black men I know are quite militant, youre too weak to fit in.
Nigerian wife, they are strong women. Has to be to deal with you.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1457 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you should.
I have no problems with her and she is accomplished, well educated and is working on her masters as we speak.
Is she into family unity? Unlike AAW who are selfish and materialistic and let Black children go hungry because they have expensive shyt to buy like fake hair and nails.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1458 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather...
You have found your soulmate in Marcus. You both are truely fu-kin delusional.
I was raised by my father and mother, never molested and I have a BLACK MAN in my life that loves me. I cant stand phoney muthafukas and puzzy boys further annoy me. You have 2 strikes.
You are sick, a freak, a liar and 2 faced.
You need not worry about meeting in real life, we dont run in the same circles. The black men I know are quite militant, youre too weak to fit in.
Nigerian wife, they are strong women. Has to be to deal with you.
Maury Povich must be in the middle of a commercial break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 2 min UruEuWauWau 383
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min RFD 122,832
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,206,479
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min johnplustwomore 112,468
Maceo-How's it feel for me to Discriminate and ... 5 min SadButTrue 1
More BW are sayng "Their Not Down with BM" ! 7 min SadButTrue 1
News Opportunity lacking for Boston's Hispanic, Afri... 9 min Rug Doctor 4
Choking Sheboon @ Mall Food Court. 19 min Zuk 39
white people are closet racists!! 31 min Comics 51
More from around the web