Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1180 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> But I guess white women are going to prison for doing wrong on their own, but poor little black women who brawl in public are helpless victims. Yea, tell that to that chick Snoop from that show The Wire who served time for killing another black woman. I guess it was a black man in the wing who made her do it.
Of course you can go to any group and pick out a few who don't fit the norm. But you know that the majority of incarcerated black women isn't in there for especially killing other women but because of black men dealing drugs out of those black women's residents or because these black women had to kill abusive black men in their lives who often attacked them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1183 May 15, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, most Drug Related crimes or crimes involving Black men were related to Black women housing those Black men during arrests which is housing criminal activity!
Now you see mainly White women in "Cahoots" with Black males on many of these crimes not Black women these days its RARE!
Sad, same old shyt just a change in the race of women, I am glad that more and more black women aren't allowing black men's criminal behavior to ruin their lives as much as in the past. Let their white women deal with it,lol.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1184 May 15, 2013
Sooooooooo basically the point has been proven.

Kobe's mom is a greedy ex-groupie and he should sue her.

Thanks. Great discussion.

black mamba

Level 8

Location hidden

#1185 May 15, 2013
Brock wrote:
<quoted text> I would never ever ever get involved with a black woman. You doughnut brains hate your own men and yourselves! What woman of any kind of class pushes hatred for her own race.....A loser. Yes Iam a Caucation man.
I am sure some black woman is thankful that you won't. It isn't that black women hate black men. Black men as a race as have been horrible to and for their same race women so now black women are moving on to other men. Black men have also displayed self-hate by trying to devalue black women while uplifting others.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1186 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure some black woman is thankful that you won't. It isn't that black women hate black men. Black men as a race as have been horrible to and for their same race women so now black women are moving on to other men. Black men have also displayed self-hate by trying to devalue black women while uplifting others.
What does that have to do with Kobe's greedy mom?
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1187 May 15, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with KOBE being the TYPICAL self-hating black MALE?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1188 May 15, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with KOBE being the TYPICAL self-hating black MALE?
Do you have any proof he is self hating? I have proof his mom is greedy. His sister even says so.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1189 May 15, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
You should first ask the poster Brock that who started said the off-topic comment in the first place. I was just responsing to his statement.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1190 May 15, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any proof he is self hating? I have proof his mom is greedy. His sister even says so.
"Do you have any proof he is self hating"? YES I do, KOBE chose to give share his WEALTH with a HISPANIC woman, and chose to PUT his wealth into the HISPANIC community. That alone tells me he is a CONFUSED self-hating negro. And WHAT proof do you have that Kobe's mom is greedy? Why? Because she wants to sell some stuff that's been sitting in her home for OVER 15 yrs. Stuff he doesn't even want or care about? Did she not CALL Kobe's wife Vanessa, and ask if she or Kobe would want the stuff? Typical Typical Typical.....I have no sympathy for Kobe. Kobe publicly REPRESENTS what BM do once they reach of level of success, and that's ABANDONEMENT of the black community. In my eyes he IS a sell-out/traitor to his race. and let me end by saying this, if KOBE had of been WHITE, HISPANIC, or ASIAN with a BW. THOSE communities would NOT stand for it. So why should I?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1192 May 15, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you have any proof he is self hating"? YES I do, KOBE chose to give share his WEALTH with a HISPANIC woman, and chose to PUT his wealth into the HISPANIC community. That alone tells me he is a CONFUSED self-hating negro.
That was his wife. He was going through a pending divorce for him cheating on her at a minimum of 100 times over their entire marriage.

Marrying outside of your race doesn't make you self hating. He has never said anything negative about Black women or the Black community. He does many charitable events for the Black community over the years.
And WHAT proof do you have that Kobe's mom is greedy? Why? Because she wants to sell some stuff that's been sitting in her home for OVER 15 yrs. Stuff he doesn't even want or care about? Did she not CALL Kobe's wife Vanessa, and ask if she or Kobe would want the stuff? Typical Typical Typical.....I have no sympathy for Kobe.
Her saying all that was lies. When the court case comes out. It will be proven that she never said any of that. She just wants a new home because? No reason. Plus his stuff is worth way more than 450k. She just sees Kobe as a meal ticket.
Kobe publicly REPRESENTS what BM do once they reach of level of success, and that's ABANDONEMENT of the black community. In my eyes he IS a sell-out/traitor to his race. and let me end by saying this, if KOBE had of been WHITE, HISPANIC, or ASIAN with a BW. THOSE communities would NOT stand for it. So why should I?
Like the majority of successful Black women don't do the samething? But I guess you celebrate when Black women sellout but have when Black men do it?

Maybe Kobe just wanted a woman "on his level"?
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1193 May 15, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women have no business laying down with the white man who is the enemy of the black man. The ultimate solution to this problem is the solution put forth by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, which is the separation of the black and white races. Black people in a land of their own, in their own country away from the white man. Laying with a white man is the ultimate insult to not only black men, but even your and my forefathers and mothers.
The day will come when we will remove the fakes amongst us and will spare no one including; the hood-rats, the rapist, the murderers, the prostitutes, the thieves, the backstabbers, the gossipers, the traitors, the perverts, the alcoholics, the filthy talkers, and so forth.
This day will and must come...as we are seeing now, many poor countries are now walking up to the cause, with many African Countries being at the forefront of global economic development. This will do well with its people's development including the sciences ( and we have starting to see such movements in those directions.) The launching of space satellites (as in the case of Nigerian and Kenya.)
Later we shall gradually see the modernizing of the Military of those countries,(again we are starting to see it.) Powerful nations are built and protected by its military might. Finally Some African countries have understood this and we are now seeing movements in those directions. It will continue, until then the last phase to rid away those who slept, conspire, cause harm and manipulate with white men against their own.
We will then see if they (white men,) will come to your aid at this great day.
Nature is re-balancing itself.
So what do you have to say about MOST BM who have laid with a white females? What do you have to say about what's been happening over the past 17 yrs.? From Jewish media race-mixing promotion, to an all out BETRAYAL of black males against black females by LAYING with racist white females who ENVYED us. I'm speaking about this NOT for myself, but for what I know MANY BW are thinking and feeling, and that's BM cannot be trusted. That many are SELLOUTS. Your going to have a hard getting BW to FULLY trust you, and bond with you on THAT level.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1195 May 15, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
That was his wife. He was going through a pending divorce for him cheating on her at a minimum of 100 times over their entire marriage.
Marrying outside of your race doesn't make you self hating. He has never said anything negative about Black women or the Black community. He does many charitable events for the Black community over the years.
<quoted text>
Her saying all that was lies. When the court case comes out. It will be proven that she never said any of that. She just wants a new home because? No reason. Plus his stuff is worth way more than 450k. She just sees Kobe as a meal ticket.
<quoted text>
Like the majority of successful Black women don't do the samething? But I guess you celebrate when Black women sellout but have when Black men do it?
Maybe Kobe just wanted a woman "on his level"?
Once again, WHERE is your proof that what she said is all LIES? Do you know these people PERSONALLY? This is a "he say" she say" type case. You right his stuff is worth ALOT, so then he should have came and got it, a LOOONG time ago! The MAJORITY of successful BW do NOT marry out of their race. That is a lie to COMBAT BM guilt for marrying out at such a high rate. It is mostly successful BM who mostly marry OUT. And I'm being nice here, because based off of what I've seen in REAL life. I believe it to be around 90% of you marrying out.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1196 May 15, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not addressing black men.
And you have lost the true essence of my comment. Its not for feeble minds like yours.
TRANSLATION: IT is ONLY ok for BM to date and marry WW. lol Once People (bw in particular) see my reply to you. BW are NOT going to listen to your HYPORCRITAL bullshyt, and REFUSAL to call out BOTH genders on this issue. Your the EPITOME of what the black man is today. SELFISH, and Simple-minded!
coco

Mansfield, TX

#1197 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, twitterdumb I was just reminding you that white men are behind every power structure in the U.S. which is something you should already be aware of and there is nothing black men who continue to marinate at the bottom can do about it.
<quoted text>
First of all, if the law says 2years to 10 years for robbery, how is it unjust or breaking the law to give someone a 10 year sentence while giving another only the 2 year sentence when it's up to the courts to decide? It is their option to decide in the first place to decide between the 2 and 10 years. When are these dumb as black men who choose to commit the crimes in the first, going to realize that it them and not white white men who will be receiving the harshest sentences within the law?
lol, why are you arguing with this dummy......he is the typical bm begging the wm to give bm a 'break'....the epitome of weak, weak, and more weak...rofl

these are the same group of men who claim they are the most 'masculine'....while at the same time, crying and whining about the wm, who rules shyt....smh

bm are spineless cowards, always have been, and always will be.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1199 May 15, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, WHERE is your proof that what she said is all LIES? Do you know these people PERSONALLY? This is a "he say" she say" type case. You right his stuff is worth ALOT, so then he should have came and got it, a LOOONG time ago!
I don't need prove. He says he has proof and we will hear it in court. He also has his sister cosigning him. So I believe him.

Plus it doesn't pass the smell test. What athlete doesn't want his/her own memorabilia? Athlete's live off of that stuff when their careers are long gone. Why would he want to sell it now? A Championship ring at that.
The MAJORITY of successful BW do NOT marry out of their race. That is a lie to COMBAT BM guilt for marrying out at such a high rate. It is mostly successful BM who mostly marry OUT. And I'm being nice here, because based off of what I've seen in REAL life. I believe it to be around 90% of you marrying out.
There are a lot of BW dating out or basically hooking up NSA with non-BM. The day an age of BW sitting home praying to the bible to send them a Black man is long gone.
London

Powell, OH

#1202 May 15, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Bryant's sister, Sharia Washington, gave lawyers a statement supporting her brother.
In an affidavit filed in a California court over the weekend, Washington said that her mother was always talking about cashing in on his memorabilia.
At an Olympic prep game versus the Dominican Republic last July in Las Vegas, Washington said that her mother was fixated on the Kobe Bryant shirt Washington's son was wearing.
"My mother commented at that time that I should have Kobe sign my son's personal T-shirt so that I could sell it," Washington said in the affidavit.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id...
So what? What the sister is supposedly saying is not even close to a big deal and the mom probably said it in a room full of people with her son standing there.

And the grandma, dad and other family members have supposedly given statements in support of the mom as. Basically this entire PETTY issue is tearing this family apart and that is sad.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1203 May 15, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>Basically this entire PETTY issue is tearing this family apart and that is sad.
We can agree on that. Especially since SHE DOESN'T NEED THE MONEY.
London

Powell, OH

#1206 May 15, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
We must also bear in mind that majority of black women have nothing to do with non-black men.
Well it's not from a lack of trying. lol.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1207 May 15, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you're just a woman. And women (by nature) are not practical beings.. Nuff said.
The problem is your just a man, a BLACK man at that who can't reason your way out of a brown paper bag. I would think after 800 yrs. of ENSLAVEMENT you would have CHANGED your thinking and ways. Seeing as to how it hasn't gotten you OR your people anywhere.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#1208 May 15, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
@Sweetgirl102, you're not black, are you? This statement you made on another thread sound "off."
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN30C0RJ50CSS...
Here is your statement below"
<quoted text>
Am I black? The last time I checked yes I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark this date and location down! 2 min Tae Yang 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Gmoney 32,948
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Trouble 117,217
Whites being Demonized on Topix 5 min Tae Yang 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Patrick 1,221,187
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 165
I Googled Logos City, it's a Dump 16 min fedupwiththemess 8
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 16 min Big Knob 649
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 24 min Big Knob 118
More from around the web