Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1159 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> This is what your ignorant azz said
Wow, no shyt Sherlock??? Lets see, white men run the U.S., have the most capital, big business, heads law enforcement, made the laws and are over the courts and the judicial systems but your dumbazz seem suprise that they are giving their race of people more breaks in the courts than they are giving black people. Wake the fkup!
Ok, twitterdumb I was just reminding you that white men are behind every power structure in the U.S. which is something you should already be aware of and there is nothing black men who continue to marinate at the bottom can do about it.
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text>
So if giving these white men breaks is not unjust, then what the fck is??? And majority of black men are in prison for nonviolent offenses like drugs. Whereas white men have to damn near commit heinous crimes to get jail sentence. Look up the word 'UNJUST', and then plead with yourself to learn how to read you ignorant buffoon, non adding and subtracting low IQ s/k/ank. Most of the words you use on topix are misspelled, misused, or flat out improper. Your GED recipient azz wanna brag about going to college when you can barely do junior high math.
First of all, if the law says 2years to 10 years for robbery, how is it unjust or breaking the law to give someone a 10 year sentence while giving another only the 2 year sentence when it's up to the courts to decide? It is their option to decide in the first place to decide between the 2 and 10 years. When are these dumb as black men who choose to commit the crimes in the first, going to realize that it them and not white white men who will be receiving the harshest sentences within the law?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1160 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, twitterdumb I was just reminding you that white men are behind every power structure in the U.S. which is something you should already be aware of and there is nothing black men who continue to marinate at the bottom can do about it.
<quoted text>
First of all, if the law says 2years to 10 years for robbery, how is it unjust or breaking the law to give someone a 10 year sentence while giving another only the 2 year sentence when it's up to the courts to decide? It is their option to decide in the first place to decide between the 2 and 10 years. When are these dumb as black men who choose to commit the crimes in the first, going to realize that it them and not white white men who will be receiving the harshest sentences within the law?
I'm not justifying breaking the law, but the law has an obligation to the citizens who pay taxes to be fair and impartial. I don't appreciate black men being overrepresented in prison, meanwhile white men who commit 2 million more crimes are given probation or a fine for something that black men are incarcerated for. If I can't expect my taxes to be used justly on the penal system, then my taxes shouldn't be used at all. But most importantly, some people make mistakes, some are just young and dumb. But whatever the reason, I would hate to have my son sent to prison for something he should receive a slap on the wrist, meanwhile little Joey is butt raping his sister.
London

Powell, OH

#1161 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, no shyt Sherlock??? Lets see, white men run the U.S., have the most capital, big business, heads law enforcement, made the laws and are over the courts and the judicial systems but your dumbazz seem suprise that they are giving their race of people more breaks in the courts than they are giving black people. Wake the fkup!
Lol! He can't wake up because the reality is a nightmare. In his dream world, whites have built a system of governance which actually works against them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1162 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> You are the dumbest and most stupid person on this entire forum. Where the hell did I compare black men and black women incarceration??? That's your stupid azz doing that, I'm talking bout black women vs. white women. But your masculine azz wanna keep competing with black men because it's in your nature to challenge men instead of women.
If you had paid an ounce of attention I have already told you about the black women v.s. white women thing and that white men who are behind the judicial system do shelter white women more just like white men are shelter more than black men. Again please check the stats. Kids or no kids a higher percentage of black women than white white are incarcerated for that reason. I have been yelling that to your dumb azz for on several posts now.
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason black women aren't incarcerated more than white women (I GUESS I GOTTA HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK YOU THROUGH IT), is because more black women who are arrested and tried have too many kids. The system would fall apart.
You are totally wrong because the courts are not using black children as the escapegoat on this.
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text>

Hell, most white women don't have kids, and the ones that do don't have 5 or more like black women. STOP COMPETING WITH BLACK MEN ALREADY, THAT SHYT AIN'T COOL. And it really looks bad for someone with your lack of education to try to call people names, when you yourself is ill equipped in the intellectual department.
First of I can see that I am better educated than you are. Second of you first tried to say that black women are incarcerated more than white women because white women are more feminine and less criminal than black women are but now you are saying that white women are incarcerated more than black women are because black women have more kids??? You are doing nothing but contradicting yourself at every turn. You are a nut job.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1164 May 14, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! He can't wake up because the reality is a nightmare. In his dream world, whites have built a system of governance which actually works against them.
I was just thinking, maybe London has decided to stop posting. Maybe she realized how stupid she was looking and felt it was best to retreat back into normal society. I honestly thought you had left this place, after all of the crazy posts you have posted. Well, hopefully you are back with a new attitude and better posts. I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1165 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> OOOOOHHHHH, so black women's incarceration rate is because of black men?!? You women will never accept responsibility for your own actions. If that's the case, there should be waaaaaayyy more black women incarcerated if it's because of black men. SMH STFU!!!
I am not saying the black women who are foolish enough to allow their black men to sell drugs from their home, lie for their black men in court and help their black men store stolen property in their homes aren't responsibly for those crimes. I am just saying that black men the majority of the time are the ones behind these stupid black women committing these crimes and going to prison for them.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1166 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had paid an ounce of attention I have already told you about the black women v.s. white women thing and that white men who are behind the judicial system do shelter white women more just like white men are shelter more than black men. Again please check the stats. Kids or no kids a higher percentage of black women than white white are incarcerated for that reason. I have been yelling that to your dumb azz for on several posts now.
<quoted text>
You are totally wrong because the courts are not using black children as the escapegoat on this.
<quoted text>
First of I can see that I am better educated than you are. Second of you first tried to say that black women are incarcerated more than white women because white women are more feminine and less criminal than black women are but now you are saying that white women are incarcerated more than black women are because black women have more kids??? You are doing nothing but contradicting yourself at every turn. You are a nut job.
Let me break it down to you slowly. Black women are incarcerate at a higher rate than white women. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD 'RATE' MEANS???? Black women in raw numbers are incarcerated less than white women because black women who commit crimes oftentimes have multiple kids by multiple men. This will burden our already weaken system, and cause it to implode if we began tossing children in foster homes and sending the mother to prison. UNDERSTAND????

And you are definitely not more educated than me, not by a long shot. You have a hard time deciphering the difference between 'YOUR' and 'YOU'RE'. You've literally butchered the English language on topix, so much so that it has begun to rub off on yours truly.SMH You're an enigma.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1167 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying the black women who are foolish enough to allow their black men to sell drugs from their home, lie for their black men in court and help their black men store stolen property in their homes aren't responsibly for those crimes. I am just saying that black men the majority of the time are the ones behind these stupid black women committing these crimes and going to prison for them.
But I guess white women are going to prison for doing wrong on their own, but poor little black women who brawl in public are helpless victims. Yea, tell that to that chick Snoop from that show The Wire who served time for killing another black woman. I guess it was a black man in the wing who made her do it.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1168 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
lol @ "escapegoat" and claiming to be educated. Bougie hood girl.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1169 May 15, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I hope SBT is using some Spam-bot to make most of these posts....I really really do..
MACEO

You have over 500 profiles your almost 60 years old! LMAO

What almost 60 year old man goes around harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than you?

That's a sign of a LOSER, INSECURE MAN, CHILDISH, IMMATURE AND INSECURE!

You don't even hold mature conversations; yours are IMMATURE AND HARASSING LIKE SOME LITTLE BOY!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1170 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Black malea are subjects to the systems and cater to the stereotypes!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1171 May 15, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
wor of the day:
cacophony.....those mad hatter tea party members in boohoo's brain.....
So desperate that her whole entire life is one breath of Maceo after another....one really 'sad' post after another.....
Seriously 'sadbutt', it's time to 'heal thyself'....Wash that man Maceo right out of your hair....Free your mind and your azz will follow....is any of this starting to make any sense to you?.....but wouldya, couldya, just stop with the spam?..
smh....
MACEO

Your life is spent harassing IR BW for dating/marrying out when you invested 40 years chasing and doing only for Whtie women while hating on Black women!

People look at you foolish for talking about being "Pro Black" when you haven't done "Schitt for the race"!

You Ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife family but not your own! Most People say I tell the truth about your life!

They laugh!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1172 May 15, 2013
Marcus Washington--MACEO wrote:
If you're a BW and you like MFing punk ** Latinos or pasty Weak White boys ya'll are a bunch OF JIVE TURKEYS and your KINGS have no need for your treacherous sellout ways.
M Patterson,

Then that means we have NO NEED FOR YOU!

You invested 40 years chasing and doing strictly for White women only; while putting Black women down like a fool!

So you have KARMA that came back to you!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1173 May 15, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
kobes thing for a mom has an adams apple as big as my left nut
Scott

Something tells me she looks better than your Mother and MACEO Mom too when she was alive!

Since you two both complain about Black women being "Fat, Bald, too dark, Nappy Hair and not attractive; something tells me your Mothers fit the profile of the "Mamie"!

As I told MACEO if Black women don't look like a Mamie; Black men get angry tell a woman what they won't do for her and how they only use her!

Its very sad!

Everything you say about Black women or women is general is "Sub human" as if women are pieces of meat for you to devour!

Your not the only man that does this; many black men act the same way!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1174 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> You are the dumbest and most stupid person on this entire forum. Where the hell did I compare black men and black women incarceration??? That's your stupid azz doing that, I'm talking bout black women vs. white women. But your masculine azz wanna keep competing with black men because it's in your nature to challenge men instead of women. The only reason black women aren't incarcerated more than white women (I GUESS I GOTTA HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK YOU THROUGH IT), is because more black women who are arrested and tried have too many kids. The system would fall apart. Hell, most white women don't have kids, and the ones that do don't have 5 or more like black women. STOP COMPETING WITH BLACK MEN ALREADY, THAT SHYT AIN'T COOL. And it really looks bad for someone with your lack of education to try to call people names, when you yourself is ill equipped in the intellectual department.
MACEO

If I posted what so many Black men do in terms of crimes and crimes they are not incarcerated for this forum would fall!

Black men incarcerated is later than some Mid Size Urban Cities its close to 1.8m.

Everytime I see a Black man arrested in most cases that Black male has a Poor White woman by his side or she frame him/herself to some murder/drugs 90% of the time.

Rarely to nil is a Black women ever featured with a Black man in cahoots in a crime!

As I said, Black men are Dumb; not sure why they continue to stay on the fast track to stupidity and not teach or guide the next generations of black youth!

Your Too busy chasing White wwomen for 40 years, kiss their ASS while putting Black women down!

Yet, you don't want black women to turn their backs on Black males for not going anything for the race!

Your A DUMB BLACK MAN! A FOOL AND A SCOFFER!

If Black men are not doing for the race; why stick around?

Change your Stats and horrible reputations! YOu don't have to do for Black women or children; do it for yourselves!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1175 May 15, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It is steps in the right direction for black women and I applaud the sisters who are no longer are allowing loser black men to lead them into crime out of their love and self-destructing loyalty for no good black men. Whether this is view as an actual success of black women is up to the beholder but it seems that black men are now trying to jump on black women's bandwagon on black women's progress in this area.
Yes, most Drug Related crimes or crimes involving Black men were related to Black women housing those Black men during arrests which is housing criminal activity!

Now you see mainly White women in "Cahoots" with Black males on many of these crimes not Black women these days its RARE!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1176 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> OOOOOHHHHH, so black women's incarceration rate is because of black men?!? You women will never accept responsibility for your own actions. If that's the case, there should be waaaaaayyy more black women incarcerated if it's because of black men. SMH STFU!!!
MACEO

Yes, Most of the Black women who are incarcerated which relates to "Drugs or criminal activity" is because she was involved as well as "housed" a Black men to cover the crimes!

Again, its rare now that Black women are connected with Black males; its mainly Poor White women like the ones you choose to get involved with on a low level!

Black men's criminal activity these days are linked to White women or White women are in cahoots with Black men! You see that in the news, crime show and in real life!

Black women are rarely seen with Black males in cahoots with crimes!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1177 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> But I guess white women are going to prison for doing wrong on their own, but poor little black women who brawl in public are helpless victims. Yea, tell that to that chick Snoop from that show The Wire who served time for killing another black woman. I guess it was a black man in the wing who made her do it.
MACEO

I rather brawl in public than to be incarcerated for some major crimes!

Black males hang on the streets committing crimes, selling drugs, and their hustlers!

Even Other races who commit crimes normally do so to help their families, get married/stay married ..........someone is going to benefit from them having to lose their lives or do crimes!

Not Black men they do it for spend money on material things and Puzzy and end up with nothing like yourself!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1178 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Let me break it down to you slowly. Black women are incarcerate at a higher rate than white women. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD 'RATE' MEANS???? Black women in raw numbers are incarcerated less than white women because black women who commit crimes oftentimes have multiple kids by multiple men. This will burden our already weaken system, and cause it to implode if we began tossing children in foster homes and sending the mother to prison. UNDERSTAND????
Now to cover up your obvious contradiction you have invented a new statistic the "RAW NUMBERS" where black women are incarcerated less than white women but in the real numbers black women are incarcerate more??? Huh??? Your simple azz need quit making yourself look dumber than you already have.
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are definitely not more educated than me, not by a long shot. You have a hard time deciphering the difference between 'YOUR' and 'YOU'RE'. You've literally butchered the English language on topix, so much so that it has begun to rub off on yours truly.SMH You're an enigma.
If you check you posts your grammar is pretty bad and I am sorry you are too dumb to figure me out.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1179 May 15, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> And white men commit the most crimes in this country, not black men. So if crime is the problem, then let's lock up the people who commit the most crimes. Instead, black men are incarcerated at a higher rate for drug offense crimes, meanwhile white men are fcking little boys, raping their own women, stealing, committing aggravated assaults, distributing and using narcotics, but black men are incarcerated the most.
Like I've told your dumb azz already, men are incarcerated more
MACEO

Well you've support White women for 40 years so you support White men even though you hate them too like you hate Black women! lmao

If there Little Boys why do you support white women only while putting Black women down? I can see if you put down those women who deserve it but you even put accomplished Black women down.

Your a confused old ASS MAN MACEO! LMAO

As I said, I don't understand your logic you don't make any sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,417,432
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 7 min Spotted Girl 23
8 min Hillary 2016 1
Freaknik promoter: "We're expecting thousands o... 8 min Thick Thighs Neve... 3
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 8 min Take a guess 46
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 10 min Thick Thighs Neve... 32
first women to run for president of usa yvette ... 11 min Concerned 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 37 min MICHA 379
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 54 min TheOriginalDoby 218
Wikileaks : Clinton aide researched Parkinsons/... 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 12
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 20
More from around the web