Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1137 May 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
wor of the day:
cacophony.....those mad hatter tea party members in boohoo's brain.....
So desperate that her whole entire life is one breath of Maceo after another....one really 'sad' post after another.....
Seriously 'sadbutt', it's time to 'heal thyself'....Wash that man Maceo right out of your hair....Free your mind and your azz will follow....is any of this starting to make any sense to you?.....but wouldya, couldya, just stop with the spam?..
smh....
MACEO

GO DIE!

GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE!

You have NO Friggen Life all you do is harass young Black women who IR Date/marry White males because they dont' want a Old Ass BLack man like you!

These Black women run to White men because they see too many LOSERS like you MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1138 May 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
wor of the day:
cacophony.....those mad hatter tea party members in boohoo's brain.....
So desperate that her whole entire life is one breath of Maceo after another....one really 'sad' post after another.....
Seriously 'sadbutt', it's time to 'heal thyself'....Wash that man Maceo right out of your hair....Free your mind and your azz will follow....is any of this starting to make any sense to you?.....but wouldya, couldya, just stop with the spam?..
smh....
MaCEO Mantra!

I love Poor White Trashy women for the last 40 years and Ive been hiding it! LMAO

MACEO

I don't want a Black man!

It doesn't mean that all Black men are bad but I'm not settling for some Low Balck man like yourself!

MACEO Character:

Your Not Attractive/Fat/Uneducated & Hate Black woman/Misogynist/ & Don't do for women & Selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Not bright & make bad decisions & Broke, No Assets, No home & history of Bad decisions very Arrogant, self righteous, Scoffer & FOOL!

= I have no respect for you!

Your a FOOL & SCOFFER like God' Word says!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1139 May 14, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>C/S That's what I thought also..but these I/R gaggers who give non-bm (mostly homo's)free passes want to complain about something that's none of they're business..we know they're agenda (Sobatage black relation and throw bm under the bus)
MACEO

I don't want a Black man!

It doesn't mean that all Black men are bad but I'm not settling for some Low Balck man like yourself!

MACEO Character:

Your Not Attractive/Fat/Uneducated & Hate Black woman/Misogynist/ & Don't do for women & Selfish, self centered, Arrogant, Not bright & make bad decisions & Broke, No Assets, No home & history of Bad decisions very Arrogant, self righteous, Scoffer & FOOL!

= I have no respect for you!

Your a FOOL & SCOFFER like God' Word says!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1140 May 14, 2013
I hope SBT is using some Spam-bot to make most of these posts....I really really do..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1141 May 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
GO DIE!
GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE! GO DIE!
You have NO Friggen Life all you do is harass young Black women who IR Date/marry White males because they dont' want a Old Ass BLack man like you!
These Black women run to White men because they see too many LOSERS like you MACEO!
NOT Maceo, sad.....and you need to get a handle on your anger before you implode....I have NEVER harassed anyone for who they choose as a partner....Your Maceo obsession will be your undoing....You owe it to yourself to take this 'Maceo loser' to the trash bin and leave him there, permanently....still sayin'....
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1142 May 14, 2013
If you're a BW and you like MFing punk ** Latinos or pasty Weak White boys ya'll are a bunch OF JIVE TURKEYS and your KINGS have no need for your treacherous sellout ways.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1144 May 14, 2013
Aaaaaahhhh...you just want to f*** him...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1146 May 14, 2013
Bryant's sister, Sharia Washington, gave lawyers a statement supporting her brother.

In an affidavit filed in a California court over the weekend, Washington said that her mother was always talking about cashing in on his memorabilia.

At an Olympic prep game versus the Dominican Republic last July in Las Vegas, Washington said that her mother was fixated on the Kobe Bryant shirt Washington's son was wearing.

"My mother commented at that time that I should have Kobe sign my son's personal T-shirt so that I could sell it," Washington said in the affidavit.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1147 May 14, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a troll.
Are you married to ohreally?
I am not a troll and I am not responsible for the statistics that site and many other sites put out. Face it those are the facts! Black men need to face them and work on doing better if they expect to ever rise from the bottom as a race of men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1148 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this, you bloody retarded, backward rubber-lipping c\o\o\n.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/28/us/incarcer...
Incarceration rates for black Americans dropped sharply from 2000 to 2009, especially for women, while the rate of imprisonment for whites and Hispanics rose over the same decade, according to a report released Wednesday by a prison research and advocacy group in Washington.
Read again, you uneducated c/o/o/\n.
http://www.sentencingproject.org/detail/news....
Please learn how to read what you posts ignoramous! It says that the incarceration dropped for AAs especially "Black Women" and not especially for black men! Black women have always had much smaller rate of incarceration rate than black men's whooping incarceration rate and now black women's jail/prison rate has dropped even further because like I have been saying black women as a race are improving their lives while many black men are mainly continuing at the same lowly rate. Black men can not jump on black women's coattails to make themselves look better off.

rates for African-Americans dropped sharply from 2000 to 2009, especially for women, while the rate of imprisonment for whites and Hispanics rose over the same decade.

The decline in incarceration rates was most striking for black women, dropping 30.7 percent over the ten-year period. For black men, the rate decreased by 9.8 percent

Level 8

Location hidden

#1149 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, uneducated, illiterated, backward, c/o/o/n.
Reversing a longtime trend, the incarceration rate for African Americans declined significantly over the last ten years, particularly among women. As the New York Times highlights, the drop is a noteworthy shift in the stark racial disparities that “have long characterized” both the prison and incarceration systems. Overall, however, U.S. incarceration rates remain the highest rate in the world, and the proportion of African Americans who are locked up — particularly men from certain demographics – remains shockingly high. In a new study by The Sentencing Project, Mark Mauer provides the take-aways:
Link, below:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/01/1...
The link you posted says the large decline in prison/jail population among AAs has mainly to do with black women who dropped over 30% and not black men whose drop was less than 10%. Black men's rate of incarceration is 10 times that of black women to begain with yet black women's incarceration rate still dropped over 30% while black men's huge incarceration rate only dropped less than 10%! Black men constantly try to putdown bw and show the difference between black men and black women desirability when it comes to other races but yet black men have the nerve to try to capitalize on on any of black women's successes. Thanks for posting the information.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1150 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn how to read what you posts ignoramous! It says that the incarceration dropped for AAs especially "Black Women" and not especially for black men! Black women have always had much smaller rate of incarceration rate than black men's whooping incarceration rate and now black women's jail/prison rate has dropped even further because like I have been saying black women as a race are improving their lives while many black men are mainly continuing at the same lowly rate. Black men can not jump on black women's coattails to make themselves look better off.
rates for African-Americans dropped sharply from 2000 to 2009, especially for women, while the rate of imprisonment for whites and Hispanics rose over the same decade.
The decline in incarceration rates was most striking for black women, dropping 30.7 percent over the ten-year period. For black men, the rate decreased by 9.8 percent
The decline in incarceration rates was most striking for black women, dropping 30.7 percent over the ten-year period. In 2000, black women were imprisoned at six times the rate of white women; by 2009, they were 2.8 times more likely to be in prison. For black men, the rate decreased by 9.8 percent; in 2000 they were incarcerated at 7.7 times the rate of white men, but that disparity shrunk to 6.4 times the rate for white men by 2009.

For white men and women, however, incarceration rates increased over the same period, rising 47.1 percent for white women and 8.5 percent for white men

NOW ACCORDING YOU YOUR AZZ, WHITE WOMEN HAVE BEEN SHELTERED BY WHITE MEN. YET WHITE MEN AND WHITE WOMEN INCARCERATION RATE ARE RISING, AND BLACK WOMEN AND BLACK MEN INCARCERATION RATE ARE DECLINING. NOW JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT 9.8 PERCENT DECLINE IS FOR BLACK MEN, IT'S WELL OVER 0,000. THAT'S RAW NUMBERS. THOUGH BLACK WOMEN' INCARCERATION PERCENTAGE DECREASE IS HIGHER, THEIR NUMBERS AREN'T BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T AS MANY BLACK WOMEN INCARCERATED TO BEGIN WITH. 30% OF 50,000 IS 15,000, BUT 9.8% OF 800,000 IS 78,400. BUT BLACK WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE INCARCERATED IF YOU ALL CLAIM TO BE DOING SO GOOD AND ARE ON SUCH A HIGHER LEVEL. THE ONLY REASON BLACK WOMEN ESCAPE INCARCERATION SO OFTEN IS BECAUSE MOST OF THE ONES WHO ARE ARRESTED HAVE CHILDREN. AND IT WOULD BE MORE DETRIMENTAL TO SOCIETY TO START INCARCERATING THESE MOTHERS WITH 5 KIDS, LEAVING THE KIDS TO MORE THAN LIKELY BE DISPLACED OR BECOME A HEAVIER BURDEN ON THE SYSTEM. SO MOST BLACK FEMALE CRIMINALS CAN GO BEFORE A JUDGE 10 TIMES FOR THE SAME OFFENSE AND TELL A SOB STORY ABOUT HER KIDS NOT HAVING ANYWHERE TO GO, AND THESE WOMEN GET OFF. I KNOW, BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THESE WOMEN PIMP THE SYSTEM.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1151 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> No dumbazz, you wake the fck up. If you already knew this, then why the fck did you mention this crap about bm committing more crimes??? How stupid are you to use such moronic bull against black men, yet you already claim to knew that white men were being unjust in their law enforcement???
Damn! I am pleading with you to learn to read! I said nothing about white men being unjust! The law is the law! If the law says you can give a person 2 to 10 years for robbery then it's up to the judicial system to decide the years between 2 to 10 years that you will serve. If you are dumb enough to commit robbery anyway knowing that 9 out of 10 times your retarded black azz will whine up getting the 10 year sentence for robbery while the white judicial system is more likely to give the white man who robs a break with the 2 year sentence than that is on your ignorant azz!

Level 3

Location hidden

#1152 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
The link you posted says the large decline in prison/jail population among AAs has mainly to do with black women who dropped over 30% and not black men whose drop was less than 10%. Black men's rate of incarceration is 10 times that of black women to begain with yet black women's incarceration rate still dropped over 30% while black men's huge incarceration rate only dropped less than 10%! Black men constantly try to putdown bw and show the difference between black men and black women desirability when it comes to other races but yet black men have the nerve to try to capitalize on on any of black women's successes. Thanks for posting the information.
Black women success??? So black women' incarceration rate declining is deemed a success?!? Maybe these women shouldn't be incarcerated in the first place. Hell, women are not suppose to be out here acting out like men. White men incarceration rate is 6x that of white women, but you don't hear white women rejoicing over something like that. There's 693,800 white males incarcerated in this country, 601,000 more than white women. But I haven't seen or heard a white woman throwing a celebration at this revelation.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1153 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn! I am pleading with you to learn to read! I said nothing about white men being unjust! The law is the law! If the law says you can give a person 2 to 10 years for robbery then it's up to the judicial system to decide the years between 2 to 10 years that you will serve. If you are dumb enough to commit robbery anyway knowing that 9 out of 10 times your retarded black azz will whine up getting the 10 year sentence for robbery while the white judicial system is more likely to give the white man who robs a break with the 2 year sentence than that is on your ignorant azz!
This is what your ignorant azz said

Wow, no shyt Sherlock??? Lets see, white men run the U.S., have the most capital, big business, heads law enforcement, made the laws and are over the courts and the judicial systems but your dumbazz seem suprise that they are giving their race of people more breaks in the courts than they are giving black people. Wake the fkup!

So if giving these white men breaks is not unjust, then what the fck is??? And majority of black men are in prison for nonviolent offenses like drugs. Whereas white men have to damn near commit heinous crimes to get jail sentence. Look up the word 'UNJUST', and then plead with yourself to learn how to read you ignorant buffoon, non adding and subtracting low IQ s/k/ank. Most of the words you use on topix are misspelled, misused, or flat out improper. Your GED recipient azz wanna brag about going to college when you can barely do junior high math.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1154 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> The decline in incarceration rates was most striking for black women, dropping 30.7 percent over the ten-year period. In 2000, black women were imprisoned at six times the rate of white women; by 2009, they were 2.8 times more likely to be in prison. For black men, the rate decreased by 9.8 percent; in 2000 they were incarcerated at 7.7 times the rate of white men, but that disparity shrunk to 6.4 times the rate for white men by 2009.
For white men and women, however, incarceration rates increased over the same period, rising 47.1 percent for white women and 8.5 percent for white men
NOW ACCORDING YOU YOUR AZZ, WHITE WOMEN HAVE BEEN SHELTERED BY WHITE MEN. YET WHITE MEN AND WHITE WOMEN INCARCERATION RATE ARE RISING, AND BLACK WOMEN AND BLACK MEN INCARCERATION RATE ARE DECLINING. NOW JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT 9.8 PERCENT DECLINE IS FOR BLACK MEN, IT'S WELL OVER 0,000. THAT'S RAW NUMBERS. THOUGH BLACK WOMEN' INCARCERATION PERCENTAGE DECREASE IS HIGHER, THEIR NUMBERS AREN'T BECAUSE THERE WEREN'T AS MANY BLACK WOMEN INCARCERATED TO BEGIN WITH. 30% OF 50,000 IS 15,000, BUT 9.8% OF 800,000 IS 78,400. BUT BLACK WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE INCARCERATED IF YOU ALL CLAIM TO BE DOING SO GOOD AND ARE ON SUCH A HIGHER LEVEL. THE ONLY REASON BLACK WOMEN ESCAPE INCARCERATION SO OFTEN IS BECAUSE MOST OF THE ONES WHO ARE ARRESTED HAVE CHILDREN. AND IT WOULD BE MORE DETRIMENTAL TO SOCIETY TO START INCARCERATING THESE MOTHERS WITH 5 KIDS, LEAVING THE KIDS TO MORE THAN LIKELY BE DISPLACED OR BECOME A HEAVIER BURDEN ON THE SYSTEM. SO MOST BLACK FEMALE CRIMINALS CAN GO BEFORE A JUDGE 10 TIMES FOR THE SAME OFFENSE AND TELL A SOB STORY ABOUT HER KIDS NOT HAVING ANYWHERE TO GO, AND THESE WOMEN GET OFF. I KNOW, BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THESE WOMEN PIMP THE SYSTEM.
How dumb can you get??? But I see you promise to go the limit. Just because there is an increase of white women being incarcerated still doesn't mean that they will not continue to receive more shelter by the white judicial system than black women do or be incarcerated more than black women will. The same goes for black men, just because there is an increase in white male incarceration that doesn't mean there will be a higher amount of white men in prison than black men. Use you brain if you have one. I never said all black women are going down the right path but more of us are trying to than black men are. Now your dumb azz want to hold up children as a pawn as to why black men (who come way more crimes than black women) are going to prison way more than black women are. Your lack of intellect sickens me!

Level 3

Location hidden

#1155 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can you get??? But I see you promise to go the limit. Just because there is an increase of white women being incarcerated still doesn't mean that they will not continue to receive more shelter by the white judicial system than black women do or be incarcerated more than black women will. The same goes for black men, just because there is an increase in white male incarceration that doesn't mean there will be a higher amount of white men in prison than black men. Use you brain if you have one. I never said all black women are going down the right path but more of us are trying to than black men are. Now your dumb azz want to hold up children as a pawn as to why black men (who come way more crimes than black women) are going to prison way more than black women are. Your lack of intellect sickens me!
You are the dumbest and most stupid person on this entire forum. Where the hell did I compare black men and black women incarceration??? That's your stupid azz doing that, I'm talking bout black women vs. white women. But your masculine azz wanna keep competing with black men because it's in your nature to challenge men instead of women. The only reason black women aren't incarcerated more than white women (I GUESS I GOTTA HOLD YOUR HAND AND WALK YOU THROUGH IT), is because more black women who are arrested and tried have too many kids. The system would fall apart. Hell, most white women don't have kids, and the ones that do don't have 5 or more like black women. STOP COMPETING WITH BLACK MEN ALREADY, THAT SHYT AIN'T COOL. And it really looks bad for someone with your lack of education to try to call people names, when you yourself is ill equipped in the intellectual department.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1156 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
And white men commit the most crimes in this country, not black men. So if crime is the problem, then let's lock up the people who commit the most crimes. Instead, black men are incarcerated at a higher rate for drug offense crimes, meanwhile white men are fcking little boys, raping their own women, stealing, committing aggravated assaults, distributing and using narcotics, but black men are incarcerated the most.

Like I've told your dumb azz already, men are incarcerated more than women by the hundreds of thousands. So nobody in their right mind would attempt to compare male/female incarceration rate except your stupid azz. What's sad is that 5 posts later, you will mention black female incarceration vs. black male incarceration like there's something unique about our dynamics, while other women are neck and neck with their same race men. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS, WOMEN OUTNUMBER MEN IN COLLEGE, MEN OUTNUMBER WOMEN IN PRISON, BUT MEN STILL RULE THE WORLD AND MAKE THE MOST MONEY. Got it??? GOOD!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1157 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Black women success??? So black women' incarceration rate declining is deemed a success?!? Maybe these women shouldn't be incarcerated in the first place. Hell, women are not suppose to be out here acting out like men. White men incarceration rate is 6x that of white women, but you don't hear white women rejoicing over something like that. There's 693,800 white males incarcerated in this country, 601,000 more than white women. But I haven't seen or heard a white woman throwing a celebration at this revelation.
It is steps in the right direction for black women and I applaud the sisters who are no longer are allowing loser black men to lead them into crime out of their love and self-destructing loyalty for no good black men. Whether this is view as an actual success of black women is up to the beholder but it seems that black men are now trying to jump on black women's bandwagon on black women's progress in this area.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1158 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It is steps in the right direction for black women and I applaud the sisters who are no longer are allowing loser black men to lead them into crime out of their love and self-destructing loyalty for no good black men. Whether this is view as an actual success of black women is up to the beholder but it seems that black men are now trying to jump on black women's bandwagon on black women's progress in this area.
OOOOOHHHHH, so black women's incarceration rate is because of black men?!? You women will never accept responsibility for your own actions. If that's the case, there should be waaaaaayyy more black women incarcerated if it's because of black men. SMH STFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 114,874
White Males taking Black Men's "Top of the line... 9 min Sugar Ray Robinson 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Timmy 1,216,348
Word Game (Feb '08) 13 min Crazy Jae 11,614
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 5,873
BW are too good for sorry BM and BW believed th... 16 min SadButTrue 2
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 21 min Victor 5,455
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 32,452
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr iamcuriousnow 6,658
More from around the web