Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1109 May 14, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Lol!! You gay crakkka will never leave us be will you! Obsession!!!!
Careful Bruh. You'll probably be attacked by all these so called BW for hurting their White Boys' feelings. You know how these sellout Tramps roll. They'll defend these Mfing crackaz and Latino Midgets to the death.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1110 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>How am I a sellout? I'm a Black Man! A King! Its our God given right to spread our seed around to preserve the Human species. If it wasn't for us strong athletic Brothaz the Human race would go extinct. Can't leave it to the crackaz that you love so much. Those mofos max out their medical insurance just for getting a little sunburned. Keep on loving those hateful pink bastards you Ho.
No...you are a delusional,geriatric IR manchild!
Face the truth and get it right.
Nobody wants your ole half dead seeds.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1111 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> White men committed nearly 5,000 more forcible rapes than black men, white men committed 92,000 more aggravated assaults than blacks, white men committed damn near 400,000 more larceny thefts than blacks, white men committed 4,000 more arson than blacks, whites committed 86,000 more violent crimes than blacks, white men committed more than 500,000 more property crimes than blacks, counterfeit, fraud, embezzlement, etc. etc. Whites especially the MEN, constitute for 69% of the crimes committed in this country while blacks constitute 28%. Black men are indeed convicted way more than whites are, but don't ever attempt to tell me that black men commit more crimes than white men, because that's FALSE.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Black men do have a higher percentage of crimes than white men do. Do you understand percentages? There are only 6% of African American men and there are 10 times more white men in the U.S. than you. Yet you make up almost have of the prison poplation as the other individual races of nonblack men combined.
Prison Population Exceeds Two Million

According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world's largest, has almost doubled.

About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.

According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world's largest, has almost doubled.

About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0881455.html

Level 6

Location hidden

#1113 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men do have a higher percentage of crimes than white men do. Do you understand percentages? There are only 6% of African American men and there are 10 times more white men in the U.S. than you. Yet you make up almost have of the prison poplation as the other individual races of nonblack men combined.
You sound like a troll.
Are you married to ohreally?
Lux

Jacksonville, FL

#1114 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
For this amount of Karma, I would have had to thrown stones at Jesus. While he was on the cross.
I would've burned him alive, while he was on the cross >:)
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1116 May 14, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got so many sexy Latinas lined up that Momma makes me go to a hotel. You'd be surprised.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#1118 May 14, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just mad because you can never be like us brothaz. The most desired men in the world. Bitter lonely Dykes. Quit hating and go on siding with racist pasty limped dyck White boys and midget gay looking Latino mofos. They don't want your ugly as**s anyways. The mofos have the best looking women. Why would they want you?
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1120 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this, you bloody retarded, backward rubber-lipping c\o\o\n.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/28/us/incarcer...
Incarceration rates for black Americans dropped sharply from 2000 to 2009, especially for women, while the rate of imprisonment for whites and Hispanics rose over the same decade, according to a report released Wednesday by a prison research and advocacy group in Washington.
Read again, you uneducated c/o/o/\n.
http://www.sentencingproject.org/detail/news....
I'm not sure she really blk (Capree) but if she is she the type that only fck with trans homo wht girlie men..she a homo chaser ..she once shown the type of guys she attracted to and they could either pass for boy George or feminine wht sissy boys ..

Level 6

Location hidden

#1121 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You just mad because you can never be like us brothaz. The most desired men in the world. Bitter lonely Dykes. Quit hating and go on siding with racist pasty limped dyck White boys and midget gay looking Latino mofos. They don't want your ugly as**s anyways. The mofos have the best looking women. Why would they want you?
There you go with that ir bullshyt! Puttin bw down, I knew it wouldnt be long.
lol! So fukin predictable.
You got me twisted...no IR love here.
Dont be offended...black women just dont like men that smell like old collards. That doesnt mean you need to bash us all the time.
Just keep handing over the social security check and you should be able to keep hanging around non black women. Tho we all know no sex will be involved, that noodle you call a dyck hasnt worked since '52. lmao!!
COME UP WITH SOME NEW LINES! IM GETTING BORED AGAIN.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1123 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, no shyt Sherlock??? Lets see, white men run the U.S., have the most capital, big business, heads law enforcement, made the laws and are over the courts and the judicial systems but your dumbazz seem suprise that they are giving their race of people more breaks in the courts than they are giving black people. Wake the fkup!
No dumbazz, you wake the fck up. If you already knew this, then why the fck did you mention this crap about bm committing more crimes??? How stupid are you to use such moronic bull against black men, yet you already claim to knew that white men were being unjust in their law enforcement??? That makes you double the idiot. But you wanna call me a dumbazz for pointing out the obvious, but you led me to believe you didn't know this. But now that I posted links, you wanna claim that you were well aware that this was going on. Well this tells me that you would have insisted on telling me or any black male ignorant to the stats that we were the ones committing the most crimes, even though you knew that was false. So what does this say about you and women that think like you???'I KNOW BLACK MEN DON'T COMMIT THE MOST CRIMES, BUT I'M GONNA SAY IT ANYWAYS TO MAKE HIM FEEL LOW AND LESS OF A MAN SO THAT I CAN ASSERT SUPERIORITY'. And this is yet another reason black men subconsciously desire other women. I don't know how many times I gotta say this, but other women don't do this to their men. No way in hell would a white woman try to convince a wm that he is less than a bm or Asian or Arab despite her knowing factually the statistics prove contrarily. This is the works of a black woman only. That's why black male slaves use to sing songs like 'I DON'T WANT NO BLACK WOMAN', because he knew she didn't have his best interest at heart.

Level 3

Location hidden

#1124 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, I know your uneducated azz is not attempting to use a condescending tone with me regarding percentages??? Your dumbazz couldn't figure out how I derived at 78% of the 50% populace being married in same race marriages. Don't you ever attempt to speak to me about numbers and percentages.

As for percentages, black women constitute a higher percentage of female convicts as well. Now, didn't you just say wm own and operate the penal system, law enforcement and will look out for their own. But your crazy azz will come right back with this post and try to tell me that bm make up a higher percentage of prisoners even though you just admitted white men are unjustly looking out for their own vs. that of bm. If the law was fair and just, then wm should be 5x the prison population of black men. How the hell can a man represent 1 million more crimes than another man, but the other man is incarcerated at 7x the rate as the man committing the most crimes????

Level 3

Location hidden

#1125 May 14, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, uneducated, illiterated, backward, c/o/o/n.
Reversing a longtime trend, the incarceration rate for African Americans declined significantly over the last ten years, particularly among women. As the New York Times highlights, the drop is a noteworthy shift in the stark racial disparities that “have long characterized” both the prison and incarceration systems. Overall, however, U.S. incarceration rates remain the highest rate in the world, and the proportion of African Americans who are locked up — particularly men from certain demographics – remains shockingly high. In a new study by The Sentencing Project, Mark Mauer provides the take-aways:
Link, below:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/03/01/1...
Her retarded azz don't have the slightest clue as to what she's talking bout. Wm commit way more crimes than black men, Asian men, black women and white women combined.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

67% of the crimes committed in this country are by whites. Granted, blacks do commit too much crime, but poverty and lack of education contributes a lot to black crime. But what's white people's excuses???

Level 6

Location hidden

#1126 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I've got so many sexy Latinas lined up that Momma makes me go to a hotel. You'd be surprised.
Surprised? That you live with your mother?
Nope, not surprised at all.
Spending her ssi check on hookers once you blow thru yours, you should be ashamed!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1129 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
For this amount of Karma, I would have had to thrown stones at Jesus. While he was on the cross.
MACEO

You lost everything and your 60 years old!

Karma came upon you because your a very selfish, self centered Scoffer1

I'm glad, you so filled with your own feces!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1130 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Bruh. You'll probably be attacked by all these so called BW for hurting their White Boys' feelings. You know how these sellout Tramps roll. They'll defend these Mfing crackaz and Latino Midgets to the death.
MACEO

Funny, Poor white trash rejected you! lmao

You look like a fool!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1131 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree

Black men's incarceration rates is 55% of the prison population yet them make up less than 5% of the pop. in the US!

Black men's incarceration is higher than some major cities populations!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1132 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>You just mad because you can never be like us brothaz. The most desired men in the world. Bitter lonely Dykes. Quit hating and go on siding with racist pasty limped dyck White boys and midget gay looking Latino mofos. They don't want your ugly as**s anyways. The mofos have the best looking women. Why would they want you?
MACEO

Most desired? LMAO The only thing your attracting is Poor, Old, Unattractive, Fat White women! lmao

I don't think I would have any problems attracting White men who are the equal of the White woman that you attract! lmao

Your not attracting anybody pretty or accomplished but then again, you don't have anything yourself!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1133 May 14, 2013
KingsloveQueens--910disaster-- MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure she really blk (Capree) but if she is she the type that only fck with trans homo wht girlie men..she a homo chaser ..she once shown the type of guys she attracted to and they could either pass for boy George or feminine wht sissy boys ..
MACEO

But the White women that you attract are Poor White Trash. I'm not saying all White women are trashy; but you take what you can get!

I'm not settling for anything there lives the difference. I wouldnt' even look at you! LMAO

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1134 May 14, 2013
wor of the day:

cacophony.....those mad hatter tea party members in boohoo's brain.....

So desperate that her whole entire life is one breath of Maceo after another....one really 'sad' post after another.....

Seriously 'sadbutt', it's time to 'heal thyself'....Wash that man Maceo right out of your hair....Free your mind and your azz will follow....is any of this starting to make any sense to you?.....but wouldya, couldya, just stop with the spam?..

smh....
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1136 May 14, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, his father is a coach for a team in Thailand. I'm sure he's bringing over 100k a year. Add that with the financial gifts Kobe provides, then his parents should be living decently without a second home in Nevada. It's a husband's duty to provide a lifestyle, not the son's.
C/S That's what I thought also..but these I/R gaggers who give non-bm (mostly homo's)free passes want to complain about something that's none of they're business..we know they're agenda (Sobatage black relation and throw bm under the bus)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 6 min Rigolair 62
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,251,924
White Women will suck anybody's d!ck 6 min watch me superman 9
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN Why American men should ... (Jan '13) 8 min Righteous Truth 53
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min lmao 34,348
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 15 min johnplustwomore 2,239
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 15 min freddie47 33,584
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr audy17 30,733
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr Trump dont flop 187
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 hr www 122,303
More from around the web