Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Darkness Falls

United States

#1085 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
I couldn't believe when I read multi-millionare Kobe is battling his mom in court over some of his old high school mementoes that he had left for years in her home. It is estimated the auction would fetch $1.5 million. Mrs. Byrant was planning on using the money to buy herself a home. Am I missing something here? Why would Kobe who is worth 10s of millions prevent his own mother from making what is chump change to him off some old stuff that left
there years ago? Second question is why would
she have to auction off items when it wouldn't have hurt Kobe financially in the least just to buy his mom a house? Which cost way less the 4 million he spent on just a ring for his nonblack
wife. Ok kobe and his mother may not get along that well but is still his mother and without her nothing would have been possible in the first place not even his life but some ungrateful,
uncaring black men seem to forget that.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kobe-bryant-batt...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php...
You're right. Kobe Bryant IS a piece of crap and so are the Lakers. It's a good fit for both of them.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1086 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the court will decide.
So far this is a case of he say, she say drama. Unless Kobe's mother has a letter written and signed by Kobe granting her as the owner of the items, I don't see Kobe losing the case. Kobe has given his mother an upscale, lavish, and beautiful lifestyle. Kobe's father has a great job and needs to help support his wife. I don't agree with the negative statements about Black women and Black Men on this thread. No matter what race Kobe's mother is, I still feel that she is wrong for trying to sell her son's items. There is definitely more to this story that we don't know about.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1087 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't hear him complaining.
Of course not. He just took a job overseas and her son is suing her. Besides that. She's great.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1088 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who can't read! Still again like I said already this is black men catching only a few black women (compared to the millions)acting up and trying to make them respresent all black women in order to make it seem to the world that black women as a race are hard, ghetto and masculine. But most white men and some other nonblack men know the truth that it is black men out here who are doing most of the crimes and who make up of half of the prison population while it talks all of the races combined to make up the other half. Something is very wrong with black men. P.S. I didn't see one white man or any other nonblack man on your clips trying to promote this type of propaganda against a whole race of black women but black men!
Capree

I agree, which is why I tell women to "Move on" and date/marry out. Your chances of finding a Sane Black men who has his head together and his act together is HARD to find!

A Black guy who former use to work at my company came back as a contingent worker, his Black wife dumped him in less than 8 months she filed for divorce and didnt' want him back. He said she's makes 160k and he wanted her for her income; he was running women, lost his job and she found out and dumped him.

I had 3 women in my office call me and warn me not to date him. Sure enough he asked me out on dates and kept trying until I told him I only date White men now!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1089 May 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Wait so you recognize this one poster as Capree but EVERYBODY else is Maceo?
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1090 May 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
Call me a mammie or whatever! I have to say it! White women simply lucked out more than black women did with regards to their same race men. White men came, saw and conquered the land, created world power countries, civilizations and laws to use to provide for and protect their women and children! While black men as a whole did nothing to for their same race women! So yeah it's natural for white men to protect their women more from prison even if they deserve it.
I notice even when their not wanted on a dating or physical level; they still respect women; while Black men feel if they don't have access to a woman and they can't screw her, she doesn't deserve anything!

I heard two co workers both Black men one divorce now from a White woman and the other on his 3rd marriage to a White woman say about a pretty Black woman Sales person who needed to move. "Let the B*tch find those men who fkd her to move her; why is she asking us?

I was taken back, Ive seen those same men take WW/Non BW to the airport, find someone a job, take a person home who had problems that live 1.5 hrs from the job. I really didn't understand why those two men made such a "Harsh, cruel remark" when she was actually very giving to them, she went out of her way!

I noticed those two Black men would never say that about White women if they needed help! That's not the first time, I heard them make lewd cruel remarks on Black women.

What I see around me vastly influence me to date/marry out and never date a Black man again. I don't feel that all Black men are bad but I will admit; many Black men have "Warped Slave Mentalities" that you can't take out of them; so you have to leave them alone.

Again, Most Black men are comfortable with using Black women and treating them "sub human" because Black men pass the behaviors down generationally and feel that Black woman are to be USED AS MULES! and they don't deserve anything!

Best thing is to leave black men alone. Its so ingrained in the culture.
Capree wrote:
But woo! black women are suppose to be so big and bad and scary! Please take a page out of the white men's book and stop being effeminate men always comparing yourselves to women!

Also please stop blaming you same sex women for you alls own incompetence! Though nonblack men of course needed their women's love and emotional support they didn't need women to hold their hands like boys and guide them like many black men do!
True

Only Black males compare themselves to their women because the women are doing better than them without their help and their ashamed of it!

That don't provide, don't protect, don't lead, don't father, don't husband so what's the use?

I leave Black men alone! Yes, I talk to them but many times Black males are so "engrained" with backwards behaviors they can't see it in themselves which is why I chose to move on and leave them alone when it comes to dating/marriage because most Black women don't get anything except USED and TAKEN FINANCIALLY!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1091 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Your 1 year shy of 60 years old and you act "childish, immature and insecure".

The reason why you have so many profiles is your a FOOL, most folks cuss you out on your demented thought patterns and remarks!

Again, I can see why Black women didn't want you. You prove them right you not only screwed up your Ex Whtie wife life; but your own!

Your Karma came right back on you, I'm glad because you deserve it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1092 May 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your Karma came right back on you, I'm glad because you deserve it!
For this amount of Karma, I would have had to thrown stones at Jesus. While he was on the cross.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1093 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. He just took a job overseas and her son is suing her. Besides that. She's great.
MACEO

His Mother is a Foxxy! I can see why she wants a nice home and I don't blame her!

Your Mother never looked like her; your Mother resembled a "Mamie Type" Black woman which is why your comfortable with Fat, Dark skin, women who submit and allow black women to use them sexually and financially and not complain.

I' don't look like your Mother, I'm simply not the Mamie Type which is why I refuse to date Black men. Black men love abusing attractive women because they feel they should be punished for being attractive and you dont' deserve anything based on your looks which you have no control over!

I see this Warped mind set in many Black males and its sad! You want an attractive woman, you destroy them every chance you get because your low self esteem says they'll leave you because you have no value or self worth!

Its simply "too much to battle" which is why I resigned to dating White men or other non Black races!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1094 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Grow up! Your Mother and Absentee Father Really ruined you! I swear to God you act like a Special Ed kid! You require alot of attention and everything is about you!

Your one of the most selfish self centered men that I ever encountered!

Very sad!

You also paid for your selfish self centered behaviors your alone!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1095 May 14, 2013
MumRa-HalleBertySister--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

His Mother is a Foxxy! I can see why she wants a nice home and I don't blame her!

Your Mother never looked like her; your Mother resembled a "Mamie Type" Black woman which is why your comfortable with Fat, Dark skin, women who submit and allow black women to use them sexually and financially and not complain.

I' don't look like your Mother, I'm simply not the Mamie Type which is why I refuse to date Black men. Black men love abusing attractive women because they feel they should be punished for being attractive and you dont' deserve anything based on your looks which you have no control over!

I see this Warped mind set in many Black males and its sad! You want an attractive woman, you destroy them every chance you get because your low self esteem says they'll leave you because you have no value or self worth!

Its simply "too much to battle" which is why I resigned to dating White men or other non Black races!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1097 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree IS the REAL Maceo. They are playing one of their kinky role playing scenarios again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1098 May 14, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree IS the REAL Maceo. They are playing one of their kinky role playing scenarios again.
That would make the most sense.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1099 May 14, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
She also recognizes Kennyinbmore.

My theory is that she lost her sh!t while she was posting on this forum. She recognizes posters who were there before she became crazy.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1100 May 14, 2013
Pardon me but I have to bring up some old shyt right quick.
It occured to me shortly after putting Looney London and her befuddled butt buddy on ignore, they werent crazy...just confused.
I was going to drop it...but Im bored.
Although these terms are interchangeable between races...lets use black in the example, shall we?
***Pro black -vs- Black supremacist***
-Being pro black doesnt mean youre anti non black. A pro black person can fight for the betterment of the black community and marry non black. A majority of pro blacks genuinely care about the black community, male & female. Then there is that other side...ones that care soley about same sex/race issues. I have never seen this defined as such, so it is my OPINION based off of experience & general social attitude IE: a pro black woman that cares only about issues of black women but couldnt give a damn about bm. Same applies to pro black men. Look at all the IRBW & IRBM posters here & you see this. Societal attitude, think like...the black power brotha on "Im Gonna Git You Sucka" that had the white wife and raising her white daughter. Had them both in dashikis. Issues he spoke about was "the man" or "whitey" holding down BLACK MEN. He was Pro BM. Fictional yes, but so dead on it was hilarious.

-Now, Black supremacist. Can be considered a black racist. Ideaologist. Belief that Blacks are the superior race, hence the name. Will never marry outside of black. Only cares about black issues...male or female. Works toward uplifting the black community and couldnt give a fat fartin fu-ck about issues of other races unless it directly impacts blacks. These are often militants, extremist or activist. I dont mean activist like Al Sharpton's phony azz...no.

ANOTHER OPINION...true black supremacist are endangered. Few left to combat the growing # of white supremacist. Luckily, the WS have their hands full with the jews as their number of Jewish supremacist keeps growing & becoming more vocal as they gain more power. lol! Have you even spoke to an old jew? SOME of them have that air of superiority & arrogance that is amusing and nauseating at the same time.
So, lost little london and the clueless companion werent stupid...just confused. They mixed up supremacist with pro. Silly little rabbits.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1102 May 14, 2013
To the ones judging me nuts and spam, come on out and play!
Im bored...I'll be nice :)
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#1103 May 14, 2013
I can't believe you treacherous sellout Black Hoes are trying to justify dating some MFing Cracka.Yet have the nerve to criticize Kobe Bryant. Its Hoe's like you that want to make me leave Topix.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1104 May 14, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
I can't believe you treacherous sellout Black Hoes are trying to justify dating some MFing Cracka.Yet have the nerve to criticize Kobe Bryant. Its Hoe's like you that want to make me leave Topix.
Being that youre a sellout yourself, I wish you would.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1105 May 14, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> First I'm gonna comment on this last sentence. Black women having abortion are the ones foolish enough to let thugs nut inside them without wearing condoms. If black women were these good women like you're trying to project, then their abortion rate would be low, because they wouldn't be sleeping with such men.[QUOTE who="BossinUp"]<q uoted text>

Here is the equation black women who like black men have to deal with 95% of black men today = Losers which are your assorted thugs,criminals, pimps,users, cheaters and hustlers etc.. Losers = 95% of black men. These black women need to open their doors to dating other races of men inorder to find enough decent men.
Second, black women and black men have a higher incarceration rate than whites.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_i...
Wow, no shyt Sherlock??? Lets see, white men run the U.S., have the most capital, big business, heads law enforcement, made the laws and are over the courts and the judicial systems but your dumbazz seem suprise that they are giving their race of people more breaks in the courts than they are giving black people. Wake the fkup!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#1106 May 14, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that youre a sellout yourself, I wish you would.
How am I a sellout? I'm a Black Man! A King! Its our God given right to spread our seed around to preserve the Human species. If it wasn't for us strong athletic Brothaz the Human race would go extinct. Can't leave it to the crackaz that you love so much. Those mofos max out their medical insurance just for getting a little sunburned. Keep on loving those hateful pink bastards you Ho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,967
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 5 min Hmm the meanie 2
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 9 min Samantha 47
Racist Bill Maher EXPOSED (Feb '17) 12 min TROLL FANATIC 23
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 16 min TROLL FANATIC 24
My Pum Pum 25 min TROLL FANATIC 15
God Still Shaking Mexico 🇲🇽a... 32 min God is Racist 5
Their dirty laundry 1 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 4 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web