Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#1021 May 13, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> 4 million dollar ring, not a 40 million dollar ring.SMH Plus it's his wife, the woman who he chose to marry. This seems to confuse you somehow. He's not fcking his mother, his mother is not sleeping in his bed, his mother did not bear his children. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
As for me buying my way into a non black society, if that's what I decided to do with MY money, then that would be my business..
OH, AND DON'T START WITH THAT WHITE HUSBAND' SHYT. I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR LIES.
MACEO

Wow, at 60 years old you should have learned something by now! You ended up alone, No White woman, No friends and you whine on Topix alone nights and weekends! lmao

You invested in time and pennies in White women which was your choice; you don't have anything to show for 40 years of chasing them!

I"m not against IR relationshps only against Stupid Black men like yourself!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#1022 May 13, 2013
BossinUp--MACEO wrote:
nately, 95% of all black women' love have a price tag on it. And though white women gold dig also, they don't come out of the door with their hands out. Trust me, I've been there, done that. I personally know some white women who will not except anything from a man, or if she does, she make sure she does something equally as nice. One in particular that I've have the pleasure of knowing doesn't think her vagina is all that she has to bring to the table.
OH, AND DON'T START WITH THAT 'HUSBAND' SHYT. I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR YOUR LIES.
MACEO

Black women always have their hands out? LMAO Black women get 350% less from Black men than other races get from their women. Plus, more than 65$ of Black males live off women including their Mothers, GF or Poor White women and less than 30% of Black men own their own homes!

Shaking my head!

Didn't you lose your home to your white wife? She didn't get much for 20 years mostly your disrespect!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#1023 May 13, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> But we're men!!! Women aren't suppose to have the kind of rep that black women have. Men all over the planet kill, maim, rob, cheat, lie and steal. Men have done some horrible shyt across this planet, but when it comes to women, they're not suppose to have such an image. Unfortunately, black women have a Jezebel image, loud and argumentative. And of all the women out there, black women are the most violent, and most people view ya'll as masculine. This word 'MASCULINE' seems to pop up quite often whenever speaking about black women. HMMMM
MACEO

As well as Black males have the reputation for "Abandoning your children, Not having Fathers, being Losers, Chasing White women and not doing for your own women, living off women, passing around diseases, not being educated, committing most crimes, having the poorest health, acting like Baby Boys, Not leaders, being unsuccessful, can't speak English, Uneducated, poor health and staying on the bottom of the food chain!

When people think of Black males they think "LOSERS, UNEDUCATED, CHASING WHITE WOMEN, NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN FAMILIES AND LIVING OFF WOMEN!

Most of the ones I mention fit you too MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#1024 May 13, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> But we're men!!! Women aren't suppose to have the kind of rep that black women have. Men all over the planet kill, maim, rob, cheat, lie and steal. Men have done some horrible shyt across this planet, but when it comes to women, they're not suppose to have such an image. Unfortunately, black women have a Jezebel image, loud and argumentative. And of all the women out there, black women are the most violent, and most people view ya'll as masculine. This word 'MASCULINE' seems to pop up quite often whenever speaking about black women. HMMMM
MACEO

Don't make me laugh; YOUR A BOY! Not only are you submissive to Whtie males and take care of their unwanted women but live off women, prey on young girls, don't take care of families..........SORRY MACEO BUT TOO MANY BLACK MEN ARE BOYS LIKE YOURSELF!

Its not an age thing; your almost 60 years old but you act like some LOST BOY!

Most Black men lack maturity, direction and teaching on how to be men because they didn't have any Fathers!

MOST BLACK MEN ARE DEPENDENT ON WOMEN LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS LIVED OFF WHITE WOMEN!

Every single one of your Black men friends live off WOMEN! Who ever makes the money is the LEADER!

You bet your ass Black women are stronger than Black men. Even polls said White males and Black women make good leaders! There was not mention of Black males your basically invisible with the exception of few ballers and Ghetto Rappers who have taken the race even lower!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1025 May 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
For all the crime and B.S. black men pull, you all have a far worst reputation.
Why do you constantly want to compete with black men. We are talking about you and your entitlement attitude.

Let me repeat, the world doesn't owe your black azz anything! If you want to be treated better, then give it a rest with the hair hatted hooligan behavior!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1026 May 13, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
It seems like the largest group of men complaining about black women now being being masculine, Jezebels and now you black men are trying to label black women criminals, are black men who as a race is indeed considered the most powerless, effeminate, criminal men in the world. You black men have always had this horrible reputation and has fed it well but now black men like weak cowards many of you are trying once again to pass their same race women. White men and other nonblack men who heads the media don't even go around constantly accusing black women of having a high rate of crimes, being manly etc.. Yet black men who records will show commit the robberies, car-jackings, pursing snatchings,gang beatings, rapes and especially black on black murders are the only weak unmanly cowards who tries to put their deeds on black women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1027 May 13, 2013
Corrections:

It seems like the largest group of men complaining about black women being masculine, Jezebels and now you black men are trying to label black women criminals, are black men who as a race is indeed considered the most powerless, effeminate, criminal men in the world. You black men have always had this horrible reputation and has fed it well but now black men like weak cowards, many of you are trying once again to pass their bad rep to their same race women. White men and other nonblack men who heads the media don't even go around constantly accusing black women of having a high rate of crimes, being manly etc.. Yet black men who records will show commits the highest rate robberies, car-jackings, pursing snatchings,gang beatings, rapes and especially black on black murders are the only weak unmanly cowards who tries to put their deeds on black women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1029 May 13, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
Let me correct you on 3 things:

1. Being men doesn't give black men to right to commit the crimes and acts of violences they do.

2. There is a higher percentage of white women who murder than black women.

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/shows/...

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-deadliest-femal...

3. White women may have the benefit of acting more feminine but that's because many of their same race men behave more manly and treat them like ladies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1030 May 13, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree
Capree
Even though MACEO changes his profile names often; you should be able to see his foolish mindset which is why black men don't have anything!
When a women invest in a man that has his mindset you dont get anything in the end like his Ex White wife!
You were smart, you married outside the race and married a Good man! MACEO is the type of man that you don't invest in becuase he's selfish and self centered like most Black man thus you end up with a loser in life and nothing to show for your time!
MACEO is more angry at himself!
Exactly! Some black men represents some of the worse men out here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1031 May 13, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Which is why more and more Black women are running from Black males!
I don't blame them in most cases,lol!
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#1032 May 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Some black men represents some of the worse men out here.
You hate us so much capree. But I still love you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1033 May 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat, the world doesn't owe your black azz anything! If you want to be treated better, then give it a rest with the hair hatted hooligan behavior!
You know were you can stick that Tommy Sotomayor shyt!
Machete

Austin, TX

#1034 May 13, 2013
I know Kobe. I met him in L.A. he is a cool Vato and one of the best NBA players of all time.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1035 May 13, 2013
This pretty much sums up the lawsuit....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/201...

Basically, he-said, she said....there's definitely more to this than the 1.5M....
Machete

Austin, TX

#1036 May 13, 2013
Its the truth. I'm Danny Trejo the actor however I can't expect you guys to believe me. Kobe is cool. I've met his wife and his children.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1037 May 13, 2013
Machete wrote:
Its the truth. I'm Danny Trejo the actor however I can't expect you guys to believe me. Kobe is cool. I've met his wife and his children.
That's cool. I suspect that Kobe is a down to earth person.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1038 May 13, 2013
just a quick question....

Does anyone know the status of the Joe/Pam Bryant marriage?....I wonder if Joe's coaching a basketball team in the ASEAN league (halfway around the world) explains Kobe's mother's need for 'quick cash'....just wondering....
Machete

Austin, TX

#1039 May 13, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool. I suspect that Kobe is a down to earth person.
He is. He is the kind of Vato that helps everyone whether you're Black, Hispanic or poor White.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1040 May 13, 2013
well this settles at least one issue....

Judge says auction house cannot sell Kobe Bryant's stuff yet as legal issues get complicated

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/05/10/judg...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1041 May 13, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
just a quick question....
Does anyone know the status of the Joe/Pam Bryant marriage?....I wonder if Joe's coaching a basketball team in the ASEAN league (halfway around the world) explains Kobe's mother's need for 'quick cash'....just wondering....
Exactly, his father is a coach for a team in Thailand. I'm sure he's bringing over 100k a year. Add that with the financial gifts Kobe provides, then his parents should be living decently without a second home in Nevada. It's a husband's duty to provide a lifestyle, not the son's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men are better lovers? 9 min logan 153
Hockey players are fine? 24 min lilsexkitten 1
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 28 min Black Power 85
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 38 min Gmoney 29,411
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Fact 121,140
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 1 hr ShesNOTblack 1,384
brothas, we even lost amber rose to a wm. she ... 1 hr Lotus order 14
All women prefer white men 1 hr Janis 4,894
Sweden is the model country for whites 2 hr selina london 57
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 3 hr African AE 1,109
More from around the web