Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#910 May 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>I was speaking generally about women as mothers. I am a woman though. But true mothers are there to uplift thier children .
You're correct and fathers are to protect and provide.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#912 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Yep only you because your a FOOL, Scoffer, Recluse, Hypocrite and an Uncle Tom!
I could see if you live our life right or tried but you didn't do "Schitt" and then your going to "harass" IR BW into staying with a bunch of "LOSER Black men like yourself who wasted your time and youth chasing Trashy White women for 40 years?
Are you Insane MACEO? lmao
That was your decision to stick with White women but you put down every single Black women that you know! When they do wrong and do well; there always something negative coming out of your Gorilla A** Mouth!
Even your own Father didn't want you! But you feel that Black men are so worthy when they haven't done anything for the race except continue to get "Bad negative stats" while black women are striving to elevate the race with no help from any Black men!
Like you openly said" You ain't helping no Black women unless you 'r fking them or getting some money; they better not ask you for anything!
Yes, I learned a lot from you.....with your Warped A&& Slave Mentality!
All White men aren't bad as well as all White women. Matter of fact ; most Black women who cross over rare go back to dating black men because they get treated well and respected while Black men don' do a damn thing!
STFU you Uncle Tom! you wasted your life and have nothing to show for your old Age other than poor health!
Final thought....I am FEMALE and IF a man treated me as badly as you seem to have been treated, I would SHUN him also regardless of his race, ethnicity or religious affiliation....Lumping all men into one category is unfair and rather than taunt real Topix posters with your Maceo fixations, you might choose to ignore him and totally block him out of your life....I would NEVER allow anyone that much control.....Maceo seems to have consumed you with bitterness, anger and self-loathing.....I do hope you find a solution to your torment....It is rather sad to watch you obsess over this person day in and day out and most of us would rather not have to scroll through your SPAM....just sayin'....

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#913 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Final thought....I am FEMALE and IF a man treated me as badly as you seem to have been treated, I would SHUN him also regardless of his race, ethnicity or religious affiliation....Lumping all men into one category is unfair and rather than taunt real Topix posters with your Maceo fixations, you might choose to ignore him and totally block him out of your life....I would NEVER allow anyone that much control.....Maceo seems to have consumed you with bitterness, anger and self-loathing.....I do hope you find a solution to your torment....It is rather sad to watch you obsess over this person day in and day out and most of us would rather not have to scroll through your SPAM....just sayin'....
There is some doubt as to if SBT is even female...but if she is, I have never seen a more clear cut case of when Jesus, himself, would approve of her going to the other team.

Level 7

Location hidden

#914 May 11, 2013
If I was not clear in the post above, by "other team" I mean she would apply for a lick-her license.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#915 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would he lie about that? He is WEALTHY, a future hall of famer, and getting nothing but bad publicity from this entire affair! Use your head for more than hair hat storage!
Why would his mother lie or steal? Kobe is lying just because he doesn't want his mother to make any money off of his stuff and is stupid enough to cause himself some very bad publicity by dragging is mom into court. And just a moment, lets pretend she did take it to sell to get the homes, come on now you know how feisty some moms can get their own sons and daughters are concerned, would you bring claim theft charges against your own mom which could lead to her being thrown in jail, WTF??? Plus all the bad publicity and some public scorn. And over what? some old momentoe he hasn't seen in over a decade that's valued at 1.5mil but compared to his 200million is nothing.

Level 7

Location hidden

#916 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would his mother lie or steal?...
Did you really just ask me why a woman would lie or steal?

Does the expression "hell hat no fury like a woman scorned" mean nothing to you???

Level 7

Location hidden

#917 May 11, 2013
Look Capree, a large portion of AA women are straight up manly, aggressive and vindictive. Especially when they don't feel they are getting the appreciation they THINK they are entitled to (you know, being "queens" and all).

Hair Hatted hooligans are the absolute worst of the worst. She was probably a complete B word all the while she was accepting the money and homes he gave her in the past and he finally got sick of her crap.

You really need to stop thinking the world owes you something, Capree. We don't owe you ish.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#918 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would his mother lie or steal? Kobe is lying just because he doesn't want his mother to make any money off of his stuff and is stupid enough to cause himself some very bad publicity by dragging is mom into court. And just a moment, lets pretend she did take it to sell to get the homes, come on now you know how feisty some moms can get their own sons and daughters are concerned, would you bring claim theft charges against your own mom which could lead to her being thrown in jail, WTF??? Plus all the bad publicity and some public scorn. And over what? some old momentoe he hasn't seen in over a decade that's valued at 1.5mil but compared to his 200million is nothing.
Personally whether or not most of us would have handle this situation differently it's actually none of our business and Kobe has every right to retain that which is his..we don't know the nature or status of his relationship with his mother or whether his mother greed and materialistic values are more important to her than her son (Kobe)..this is a personal family issue betweens the Bryants only they know the internal issues within the family ..WE do not

Level 8

Location hidden

#919 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher, except it is:
"gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat"
Please learn another language other than Ebonics!

Level 8

Location hidden

#920 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
You know lots of Dumb black men will do for Non BW and her family while doing little or nothing for their own family. Then you have a few guys who "Give too much" when they make money and lose everything trying to help family members!
Lots of Black men who are with Non BW lose money to them in less than 5-10 years; they cash in. Many Black men are foolish enough to support their entire families while their own families have to beg!
Then you have Celebrity Black men who get in front of the media "Not paying child support" but supporting Wh*res, sl*ts, groupee's and strippers" making foolish decisions but they refuse to take care of their own flesh and blood children.
Black men are the only race of men when they make money; refuse to pay support! They will buy 2M car, flaunt WW, but refuse to take care of their children, won't do for their communities and want everybody to worship them!
Its so damn sad!
Girl that is backward, twisted, slavery mentality of the nicca (not decent black man but) nicca! They believe in working to earn money not to better their black families or community but to give it to nonblack women and their families and community for a pat on the their stupid heads and for so-called acceptance from people who still really didn't like them.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#921 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl that is backward, twisted, slavery mentality of the nicca (not decent black man but) nicca! They believe in working to earn money not to better their black families or community but to give it to nonblack women and their families and community for a pat on the their stupid heads and for so-called acceptance from people who still really didn't like them.
The only difference between one of them and you is they're minding they're own business and not trying to throw bw under the bus to boot..plus they actually have money too /= am I right

Oakland

#922 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I asked about the father (who is a retired pro basketball player and coach)....Even though I reside in 'Laker' territory, I haven't followed that team since the days of Magic, James Worthy and Byron Scott....Do you know the status of his parent's relationship?.....I only ask because the whole suit seems rather petty....His mother ought to be pretty well 'set' from her husband's income (so it doesn't really seem to be about $$$$)....and..... unless those things hold some sentimental value for Kobe, why not sell them off?(and maybe donate some of the proceeds to a youth program)....just a thought....

and....you're right about the publicity....He's already had enough negative press over the years....Is it worth alienating his family?....This action doesn't seem worth it regardless of the reason....

Level 8

Location hidden

#923 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really just ask me why a woman would lie or steal?
Does the expression "hell hat no fury like a woman scorned" mean nothing to you???
Frankly I couldn't understand why you would ask me why would a cheater like Kobe lie??? Yeah I have hear of it and and it's ""Hell Hath No Fury".
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#924 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I asked about the father (who is a retired pro basketball player and coach)....Even though I reside in 'Laker' territory, I haven't followed that team since the days of Magic, James Worthy and Byron Scott....Do you know the status of his parent's relationship?.....I only ask because the whole suit seems rather petty....His mother ought to be pretty well 'set' from her husband's income (so it doesn't really seem to be about $$$$)....and..... unless those things hold some sentimental value for Kobe, why not sell them off?(and maybe donate some of the proceeds to a youth program)....just a thought....
and....you're right about the publicity....He's already had enough negative press over the years....Is it worth alienating his family?....This action doesn't seem worth it regardless of the reason....
Again Kobe has rights and again none of our business (=

Level 8

Location hidden

#925 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
Look Capree, a large portion of AA women are straight up manly, aggressive and vindictive. Especially when they don't feel they are getting the appreciation they THINK they are entitled to (you know, being "queens" and all).
Hair Hatted hooligans are the absolute worst of the worst. She was probably a complete B word all the while she was accepting the money and homes he gave her in the past and he finally got sick of her crap.
You really need to stop thinking the world owes you something, Capree. We don't owe you ish.
You don't know no more about her than you do Kobe!

Oakland

#927 May 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Again Kobe has rights and again none of our business (=
I tend to agree and that is why I plead total ignorance as to the motivation for this 'suit'.....but....he is a 'public figure' and certain parts of his life are going to be just that, public....It's the nature of his business/profession....just sayin'....

Level 8

Location hidden

#930 May 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Personally whether or not most of us would have handle this situation differently it's actually none of our business and Kobe has every right to retain that which is his.
You are forgetting one basic law here "Possession is Nine Points of the Law " And these things have been in her possession for many years. Hell you can't abandon a pet with someone for several and expect the courts just you give you back custody.
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>
.we don't know the nature or status of his relationship with his mother or whether his mother greed and materialistic values are more important to her than her son (Kobe)..this is a personal family issue betweens the Bryants only they know the internal issues within the family ..WE do not
It really doesn't matter the status of their relationship nor if his mother is bit materialistic which seem to be his wife's thing with her $40 million dollar rock which would have feed hundreds of thousands of starving kids around the world.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/sli...

http://verysmartbrothas.com/images/Kobe-Bryan...

http://miafarrow.org/images/galleries/eastern...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B_BLWR8t_E0/S8npaOr...

http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.com/2009...

Level 8

Location hidden

#931 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and sorry if i sound harsh in the earlier post.
KingsloveQueens

San Mateo, CA

#932 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree and that is why I plead total ignorance as to the motivation for this 'suit'.....but....he is a 'public figure' and certain parts of his life are going to be just that, public....It's the nature of his business/profession....just sayin'....
I understand your reasoning, but who knows maybe Kobe loves the publicity or he had a falling out with mom and lost his senses /=??
L ych ALL Muslims

Jacksonville, FL

#933 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
"Hair Hatted Hooligans"

You must be a fan of Sotomayor, am I right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa 2 min dcool 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,394,802
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 6 min J R T 13
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 6 min T-BOS 316
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min Don Barros Serrano 2,027
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 11 min Whitey 245
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 11 min Don Barros Serrano 301
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 16 min Don Barros Serrano 32,565
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 20 min Trumping On 160
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min larryX 135,975
The UK has left the EU 48 min Go Blue Forever 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr TranshumanX 46,276
More from around the web