Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#889 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What responsibility is his mother suppose to take??? Kobe is the one who didn't take the responsibility in moving his things to his home instead of using his mother as a freaking storage clerk! So what if Kobe bought the him, he gave it to her and it's her's now and shouldn't have to be expected to store other's things in her home!
When you post, all I hear is "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat"

ad infinitum...

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#890 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your a L-O-S-E-R! I called you who you are on the site, the diction is the same; you don't fool me! That's how I know who you are on Topix and YouTube and can call you out!
I call Capree by her name, Scott aka Lovinglife1974, Pierre aka Brownman..........You have over 500 profiles!
What you don't like about me is I tell the truth about your business and other people laugh and say its true!
Your a LOSER and a Little Boy for someone who's almost 60 years old and its shameful that you go around harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than you!
Your angry because Black women describe you as the men they don't want and why they turned to White men!
You can give back rather than harass young IR BR! You know damn well Black men only use Black women and they "Hate us"!
You've been worshipping and doing for White women/White men for 40 years now STFU MACEO!
You sound and look like a "A 60 year old FOOL"! You keep the Top 10 Profile names on the Leaderboard but you refuse to Mentor or give back!
Black men are LOSERS! Look at you and your some of your foolish friends; all you did was chase Poor White trash only to end up with nothing!
STFU and stop harassing young IR Black women! You know good and well that MOST Black men don't want to do right anyway! If you did the stats wouldn't be so damn high!
STFU FOOL!
I have absolutely NO RESPECT for YOU!
BLAH BLAH BLAH, London, aka sadbuttboohoo, and quite possibly selorna too.....You are so far OFF the radar, even the Hubble can't locate you....I am NOT a black man, not on YouTube nor do I bash IR women....If you have links to my posts to prove otherwise, please post them....IF NOT, SHADDDDDDUUUUP, you squawking, spewing SHREW (or manyak.....)....NO ONE here has respect for you, either.....now, bugger off, blitchboy.....
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#891 May 11, 2013
dev143--NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Kobe has already purchased SEVERAL homes for her! You insecure, manly, hat hats need to take a step back and get on up the road with this "gibz me dat" nonsense!
MACEO

Your shy 1 year old 60 years old!

When will you Grow up Maceo Patterson?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#892 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text> Capree
If I was making Kobe's money my Mother would have a 1M dollar home and it would be paid off! He grosses 22M per year!
Exactly! Now I have heard that with his profitable endorsements outside of the U.S. that Kobe is worth well over $200,000,000.00 dollars and now makes up to $30 million yearly. With all that money,$450K for his mom's house means almost nothing to him. Some people keep saying Kobe's mom already has a home and that's enough but since are these people her judges. Even it the house is a luxury to my mother, I would still get it for here. What is all of that money for but to uplift your spouse and your closest blood?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#893 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post, all I hear is "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat", "gibz me dat"
ad infinitum...
MACEO

As you said, Tou didn't do a damn thing for your Mother! I know your warped Ass mentality!

Your not romantic type anyway; you come across as the person who doesn't do for anybody and they have to "Kiss your ass" which is why your alone!

You don't believe in treating women special or loving anybody!!Your a very selfish, self centered man which is why your alone! LMAO

All of your bragging about how you married a White woman and chased after them and how Black women are "Ugly and unwanted".

Well MACEO it came right back in your FACE old ASS! lmao Now you have Black women saying they don't want FOOLS like you. Your not the example or a pillar in your community; your the FOOL that younger Balck women don't want!

You can go to your grave with that title! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#894 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH, London, aka sadbuttboohoo, and quite possibly selorna too.....You are so far OFF the radar, even the Hubble can't locate you....I am NOT a black man, not on YouTube nor do I bash IR women....If you have links to my posts to prove otherwise, please post them....IF NOT, SHADDDDDDUUUUP, you squawking, spewing SHREW (or manyak.....)....NO ONE here has respect for you, either.....now, bugger off, blitchboy.....
MACEO

Your a L-O-S-E-R! I called you who you are on the site, the diction is the same; you don't fool me! That's how I know who you are on Topix and YouTube and can call you out!
I catch your DUMB Black A** all the time and you know it! Even others laugh.....but say I over state it but its true! Your the one who has to live with your choices.

I call Capree by her name, Scott aka Lovinglife1974, Pierre aka Brownman..........You have over 500 profiles!

What you don't like about me is I tell the truth about your business and other people laugh and say its true!

Your a LOSER and a Little Boy for someone who's almost 60 years old and its shameful that you go around harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than you!

Your angry because Black women describe you as the men they don't want and why they turned to White men!

You can give back rather than harass young IR BR! You know damn well Black men only use Black women and they "Hate us"!

You've been worshipping and doing for White women/White men for 40 years now STFU MACEO!

You sound and look like a "A 60 year old FOOL"! You keep the Top 10 Profile names on the Leaderboard but you refuse to Mentor or give back!

Black men are LOSERS! Look at you and your some of your foolish friends; all you did was chase Poor White trash only to end up with nothing!

STFU and stop harassing young IR Black women! You know good and well that MOST Black men don't want to do right anyway! If you did the stats wouldn't be so damn high!

STFU FOOL!

Level 7

Location hidden

#895 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Now I have heard that with his profitable endorsements outside of the U.S. that Kobe is worth well over $200,000,000.00 dollars and now makes up to $30 million yearly. With all that money,$450K for his mom's house means almost nothing to him. Some people keep saying Kobe's mom already has a home and that's enough but since are these people her judges. Even it the house is a luxury to my mother, I would still get it for here. What is all of that money for but to uplift your spouse and your closest blood?
It's like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher, except it is:

"gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat"
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#896 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Just a thought.....wasn't Kobe's father a professional basketball player and now a coach?....He doesn't earn enough to support his wife?.....just wonderin'....
Lol, I think she should show some interest in keeping her sons things. Like mothers keep thier childrens drawings. Then it turns out she has money. And yet sell her sons things. Very selfish and greedy mother.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#897 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Now I have heard that with his profitable endorsements outside of the U.S. that Kobe is worth well over $200,000,000.00 dollars and now makes up to $30 million yearly. With all that money,$450K for his mom's house means almost nothing to him. Some people keep saying Kobe's mom already has a home and that's enough but since are these people her judges. Even it the house is a luxury to my mother, I would still get it for here. What is all of that money for but to uplift your spouse and your closest blood?
Capree

You know lots of Dumb black men will do for Non BW and her family while doing little or nothing for their own family. Then you have a few guys who "Give too much" when they make money and lose everything trying to help family members!

Lots of Black men who are with Non BW lose money to them in less than 5-10 years; they cash in. Many Black men are foolish enough to support their entire families while their own families have to beg!

Then you have Celebrity Black men who get in front of the media "Not paying child support" but supporting Wh*res, sl*ts, groupee's and strippers" making foolish decisions but they refuse to take care of their own flesh and blood children.

Black men are the only race of men when they make money; refuse to pay support! They will buy 2M car, flaunt WW, but refuse to take care of their children, won't do for their communities and want everybody to worship them!

Its so damn sad!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#898 May 11, 2013
Loulou-Dev142-Notsodevine--MAC EO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I think she should show some interest in keeping her sons things. Like mothers keep thier childrens drawings. Then it turns out she has money. And yet sell her sons things. Very selfish and greedy mother.
MACEO

Talking to your profiles again? LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#899 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like listening to Charlie Brown's teacher, except it is:
"gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat", "gibs me dat"
MACEO

I know you were in "Special Ed" you act like it! lmao

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#900 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I catch your DUMB Black A** all the time and you know it! Even others laugh.....but say I over state it but its true! Your the one who has to live with your choices.
STFU FOOL!
and, I couldn't care less WHO you do or don't respect....I have NEVER seen you do anything but post scathing, scolding, SPAM....nothing positive, EVER.....so YOU STFU, k?.....

*CLICK*
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#901 May 11, 2013
That's right fathers are suppossed to look out for thier children. Give them what they are capable off. And work to provide.
Mothers should be happy if thier sons share some of thier wealth with them when they are adult men.
And the mothers should treasure thier sons belongings, especially if it has a sentimental value. And don't run out and sell it. Just because the son didn't pick it up, or because she feels entitled to her sons money. That's what Real moms do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#902 May 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
That's right fathers are suppossed to look out for thier children. Give them what they are capable off. And work to provide.
Mothers should be happy if thier sons share some of thier wealth with them when they are adult men.
And the mothers should treasure thier sons belongings, especially if it has a sentimental value. And don't run out and sell it. Just because the son didn't pick it up, or because she feels entitled to her sons money. That's what Real moms do.
I agree. What you must understand, however, my brother from Denmark, is that many of these women in this nation, some of which are black, basically have child like mentalities. This particular woman, has fake hair, probably ran her man off with her manly, aggressive attitude, and now is trying to suck the life out of her own son (the one person she should be INFUSING life INTO, not taking it!)....Just a darn shame what the once mighty black woman has become in this country...
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#903 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
and, I couldn't care less WHO you do or don't respect....I have NEVER seen you do anything but post scathing, scolding, SPAM....nothing positive, EVER.....so YOU STFU, k?.....
*CLICK*
MACEO

Yep only you because your a FOOL, Scoffer, Recluse, Hypocrite and an Uncle Tom!

I could see if you live our life right or tried but you didn't do "Schitt" and then your going to "harass" IR BW into staying with a bunch of "LOSER Black men like yourself who wasted your time and youth chasing Trashy White women for 40 years?

Are you Insane MACEO? lmao

That was your decision to stick with White women but you put down every single Black women that you know! When they do wrong and do well; there always something negative coming out of your Gorilla A** Mouth!

Even your own Father didn't want you! But you feel that Black men are so worthy when they haven't done anything for the race except continue to get "Bad negative stats" while black women are striving to elevate the race with no help from any Black men!

Like you openly said" You ain't helping no Black women unless you 'r fking them or getting some money; they better not ask you for anything!

Yes, I learned a lot from you.....with your Warped A&& Slave Mentality!

All White men aren't bad as well as all White women. Matter of fact ; most Black women who cross over rare go back to dating black men because they get treated well and respected while Black men don' do a damn thing!

STFU you Uncle Tom! you wasted your life and have nothing to show for your old Age other than poor health!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#904 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. What you must understand, however, my brother from Denmark, is that many of these women in this nation, some of which are black, basically have child like mentalities. This particular woman, has fake hair, probably ran her man off with her manly, aggressive attitude, and now is trying to suck the life out of her own son (the one person she should be INFUSING life INTO, not taking it!)....Just a darn shame what the once mighty black woman has become in this country...
I was speaking generally about women as mothers. I am a woman though. But true mothers are there to uplift thier children .
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#905 May 11, 2013
dev143--LouLou---MaCEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

LMAO Your one year shy of 60 years old!

shaking my head!

You have time to talk to your own profiles! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#906 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
*CLICK*
MACEO

You have Old Gray Dusty Balls that don't work! LMAO

Level 7

Location hidden

#908 May 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text> I was speaking generally about women as mothers. I am a woman though. But true mothers are there to uplift thier children .
My apologies for the gender misidentification. And yep, we agree, a mother's job is to uplift her children in any way she can, not take from her children, or live off of them. The father's job is to protect everyone. Many AA women don't seem to get this standard principle.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#909 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies for the gender misidentification. And yep, we agree, a mother's job is to uplift her children in any way she can, not take from her children, or live off of them. The father's job is to protect everyone. Many AA women don't seem to get this standard principle.
IDK, I've seen WW leaving thier bfs because the bfs mothers was very possessive and controlling
when it came to thier sons. If the mother has been a good one and accept and support her sons lifechoises she'd prob be spoiled by her son. My dad didn't speak to my grandmother for ten years because she couldn't accept my mom in the beginning. But she still keept his stuff . She could have thrown it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,568,448
This young black man has officially returned. 3 min The Correct Axe 47
Whites Scared of Blacks Calling Pre-Afrocentric... 5 min The Correct Axe 2
Tiny Whiteys, Your Time is Up ;) 7 min The Correct Axe 6
Cops slow to respond, if at all?... What's new?.. 39 min TreBoon ThugMartin 22
Why are Jamaican so rude? (Sep '11) 1 hr Mamona 180
Why do only white people see aliens/UFOs? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sirdee 366
Jennifer Lawrence should date a black man 3 hr SadButTrue 36
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 5 hr 9a43w62x 946
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 5 hr Denigrade 95