Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
There might have been some prior communication about these items between Kobe and his mother that you and I know don't know about. We just know what we see on the internet and hear on the news. Kobe and his mother have been enduring conflict with each other for a while. The mother might have decided to auction these items out of revenge or retaliation towards her son. Maybe she should have given them back to Kobe instead of trying to sell them. If a relative had some items at my home I would try to give them back to that relative before selling or trashing those items. This whole situation is very immature and childish.
Thank you for being one of the handful of rational BW posters on the AA forum in Topix!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
The thinking patterns of the women in this thread defending his mother are the PRIME REASON for the complete disarray in the AA community..So selfish, unmotherly and unfeminine...SMDH..
And this show the thinking pattern of some black men on topix. Lazy, inconsiderate and only about themselves. Unfatherly and effeminate.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel that if you are a grownazz man or woman that you shouldn't leave you things for almost 20 yrs. taking up space in your mother's or anyone else's home! Kobe has several homes, many rooms to display his high school things if he treasures them that much. Why in the hell would you try to use your mother's own personal space for a storage unit for all those years? That is one of the most inconsiderate things that I ever heard of.
Your thought patterns above smack of selfishness, and general lack of maternal instinct.

You don't even know the full complaint filed by Kobe..He is saying his mother stole items from HIS house to sell.

http://t.co/Z61T9SowLj <-- Details

Does this sound like a good mother to you? Sounds identical to a family member selling stuff to support a drug habit.

Really?

Now, sit your hair hatted behind down and start listening.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being one of the handful of rational BW posters on the AA forum in Topix!
As a woman of color I say thank you. LMAO.....

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

He owes his mother nothing !! Not to mention, She don't need any money. She lives in Lower Merion, PA on the Mainline section in Philadelphia and everyone in Philly knows only Philly's most astute and elite live there. Typical greedy hood mom tryna capitalize on her child. She may have left the hood but her mind didn't plain and simple.
Why do black women always feel that if their children got rich, they should be rich? Black children do not choose to be born because that was the black parents decision. When that child makes it to the big leagues and become rich then the parents know that they have done their job. They have a successful child. So why in the f*ck does that child have to come back and take care of your sorry asses (black women)?
Here is a great video by Tommy Sotomayor tearing this black hood rat " mother".
&fe ature=youtu.be

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I always think outside of the box before judging issues.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought.....wasn't Kobe's father a professional basketball player and now a coach?....He doesn't earn enough to support his wife?.....just wonderin'....

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Just a thought.....wasn't Kobe's father a professional basketball player and now a coach?....He doesn't earn enough to support his wife?.....just wonderin'....
That's the crux of the issue really...It's not like his mother is living in the projects or a studio apartment on skid row. She is living in an affluent area, in a home that Kobe already purchased...Now she wants another one, even though he already bought her one. Really not a good look....

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also I always think outside of the box before judging issues.
We need a lot more of that in the AA community. I tip my hat to you, me'lady.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
There might have been some prior communication about these items between Kobe and his mother that you and I know don't know about. We just know what we see on the internet and hear on the news. Kobe and his mother have been enduring conflict with each other for a while. The mother might have decided to auction these items out of revenge or retaliation towards her son. Maybe she should have given them back to Kobe instead of trying to sell them. If a relative had some items at my home I would try to give them back to that relative before selling or trashing those items. This whole situation is very immature and childish.
I agree they have been a long conflict but I don't the mother after holding his things for years is suddenly going to see them based on spite. I think she really is trying to sell them to get the new house she wants and that Kobe refused to buy for her. It is immature and someone needs to be the bigger "Man" if you get my drift,lol?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Keep in mind those items symbolize her famous son and would most likely be worth more in the future.
Kobe is 35 this year and his parents are 60, their time is now. What good would that do Kobe moms to hang on to the stuff 10 or 15 years when they have aged to be in their 70s and have a much higher likely of being ill or incompacitated?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they have been a long conflict but I don't the mother after holding his things for years is suddenly going to see them based on spite. I think she really is trying to sell them to get the new house she wants and that Kobe refused to buy for her. It is immature and someone needs to be the bigger "Man" if you get my drift,lol?
Ah, now we get to the heart of the matter (Just like Don Henley said...)!

You don't think black woman should have to take responsibility for their actions, regardless of how selfish or despicable!

This same mother who has made several racial disparagements towards his wife!

This same mother who already is living in a home he bought!

Thank you for confirming it in your own words!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
How very sad your life must be....Everyone on this site is NOT Maceo, least of all me....Funny you should log in so closely behind your colleague, though, with the same pattern of misspelt words (especially one very glaring example) and scathing, angry (and libelous) allegations...Bottom line, YOU (and your sock puppet/s) are just an annoying spammer (/s) and affect nothing here....enjoy those proxies (and ratings), k?.....YOU are still POWERLESS.....*chuckles*
MACEO

Your a L-O-S-E-R! I called you who you are on the site, the diction is the same; you don't fool me! That's how I know who you are on Topix and YouTube and can call you out!

I call Capree by her name, Scott aka Lovinglife1974, Pierre aka Brownman..........You have over 500 profiles!

What you don't like about me is I tell the truth about your business and other people laugh and say its true!

Your a LOSER and a Little Boy for someone who's almost 60 years old and its shameful that you go around harassing young IR BW who are 30 years younger than you!

Your angry because Black women describe you as the men they don't want and why they turned to White men!

You can give back rather than harass young IR BR! You know damn well Black men only use Black women and they "Hate us"!

You've been worshipping and doing for White women/White men for 40 years now STFU MACEO!

You sound and look like a "A 60 year old FOOL"! You keep the Top 10 Profile names on the Leaderboard but you refuse to Mentor or give back!

Black men are LOSERS! Look at you and your some of your foolish friends; all you did was chase Poor White trash only to end up with nothing!

STFU and stop harassing young IR Black women! You know good and well that MOST Black men don't want to do right anyway! If you did the stats wouldn't be so damn high!

STFU FOOL!

I have absolutely NO RESPECT for YOU!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thought patterns above smack of selfishness, and general lack of maternal instinct.
You don't even know the full complaint filed by Kobe..He is saying his mother stole items from HIS house to sell.
http://t.co/Z61T9SowLj <-- Details
Does this sound like a good mother to you? Sounds identical to a family member selling stuff to support a drug habit.
Really?
Now, sit your hair hatted behind down and start listening.
She isn't a good mother if you are totally taking Mr. Honest and moral Kobe Bryant's word for it. And we all know he wouldn't possibly lie. Yeah right! First of I don't believe his mother who he is has been in some conflict with for a long time, has free excess to his home. Where was Kobe, Vanessa or the kids when grandma pulled this so-called burglary??? Chances are that Kobe's mother is the one telling the truth especially about the high school things that was originally placed in her home as Kobe won them. Now brillo or baldie go think about that!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree

If I was making Kobe's money my Mother would have a 1M dollar home and it would be paid off! He grosses 22M per year!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think black woman should have to take responsibility for their actions, regardless of how selfish or despicable!
MACEO

Why does she hate Vanessa because she's Non Black? Or is it because she felt that she was a Gold Digger?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Kobe is 35 this year and his parents are 60, their time is now. What good would that do Kobe moms to hang on to the stuff 10 or 15 years when they have aged to be in their 70s and have a much higher likely of being ill or incompacitated?
Capree

I don't understand Black men! As I said prior, many Black men see their Mothers, Fat, Black, Struggling, being used sexually, taken for money, sacrificing their lives and not getting anything but USED.

I notice that Black men when their older follow the same patterns of abuse. When a Black women want something even when she works for it; Black men feel she doesn't deserve it!

That's a "Slave Mentality" but that same Black man like a MACEO will uplift Poor Trashy Fat WW and put them on a pedestal while putting Black women down. I noticed that Black men taken down Black women verbally and physically even when they work hard.

Some black men are worse than the KKK or other Supremacist is groups. Yet they complain they have "No support"!

That's why I don't listen to Black men, I look at their actions! Many Black men simply don't think long term or even care about the consequences of their actions like fools!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
What responsibility is his mother suppose to take??? Kobe is the one who didn't take the responsibility in moving his things to his home instead of using his mother as a freaking storage clerk! So what if Kobe bought the him, he gave it to her and it's her's now and shouldn't have to be expected to store other's things in her home!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't a good mother if you are totally taking Mr. Honest and moral Kobe Bryant's word for it. And we all know he wouldn't possibly lie. Yeah right! First of I don't believe his mother who he is has been in some conflict with for a long time, has free excess to his home. Where was Kobe, Vanessa or the kids when grandma pulled this so-called burglary??? Chances are that Kobe's mother is the one telling the truth especially about the high school things that was originally placed in her home as Kobe won them. Now brillo or baldie go think about that!
Why on earth would he lie about that? He is WEALTHY, a future hall of famer, and getting nothing but bad publicity from this entire affair! Use your head for more than hair hat storage!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text> Capree
If I was making Kobe's money my Mother would have a 1M dollar home and it would be paid off! He grosses 22M per year!
Kobe has already purchased SEVERAL homes for her! You insecure, manly, hat hats need to take a step back and get on up the road with this "gibz me dat" nonsense!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min Moorspeaks 2,923
Black people: please stop adding fuel to the fire. 2 min Ngangomzi Pokwana 2
Why do black men think that all irbw hate them? 3 min Stupid Thread 181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,099,063
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min GoodPosterKC 120,430
Black people act right and whites will like you. 6 min Ngangomzi Pokwana 16
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 4,441
There's A War On The Black Male 18 min Go Blue Forever 293
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 23 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,802
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••