Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#843 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
And just because a black women will date nonblack men doesn't make a an IRBW because sometimes these black women will still date black men also. I am an IRBW because I wrote off black men after few years of dating them and only dated nonblack men since then and now I am married to a white guy.
Capee

Every BW that I know who's still dating Black men or engage; none of them are married they get U-S-E-D!

Your were smart you wanted something and most BM track record are "No Good" they use USE women and most don't partner!

I find MOST not all BM unwilling to partner; they selfishly and self centrally only look out for themselves! It's also why I swore off BM in lieu of WM

Many Black men S-U-C-K!

Ill be damn if I settle for a MACEO or a Jeff; you don't get anything and they make you and themselves look like fools!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#844 May 11, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre as it sound to some, supremacists do that. There where once years back two supremacists - one was a leader excluted from some group or party.
And I know of supremacists who are married to thaiwomen.
MACEO

As much as you hate on Black women when they excel; you sound worse and do more damage than many supremacist!

You hate and refuse to do for any Black women!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#845 May 11, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he better stop if he still is cheating and seek counseling ASAP. If he truly cares about his wife and marriage he well get the counseling. Kobe did miss out on a lot getting married so young, but that is not an excuse now. At the age of 22 he should have been enjoying the single life and his career. I feel that the early 20's are the best years of your life. With a divorce Vanessa will get plenty of money. She will definitely get money for the children. We will see what happens.
MACEO

I wish Black men do for the Black community instead of letting the wealth go to poor White women or back to White men.

I'm not a racist; its just that Black men like yourself and mnay of your friends don't do for Black women. Shamefully you made a remark about not doing for your Mother! lMAO

Sad very sad for an almost 60 year old man!

Sadly your mentality comes from "No Father, No instruction, No guidance"!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#847 May 11, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> You're a fcking train wreck!!! LOL OF COURSE I'M GONNA READ IT. I don't encounter people like you in my everyday life, so I'm gonna take advantage of this rare opportunity to witness a freak show unfold right before my eyes. You are an idiot, straight up dumbazz and you don't even realize how silly you come off to people. I wish I could witness your buffoonery in the real world, so I could record it.
And your no better N****.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#848 May 11, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your no better N****.
nice try LONDON....next time learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE (the first giveaway) and change your proxy ISP.....transparent glitch.....

*grin*
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#849 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try LONDON....next time learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE (the first giveaway) and change your proxy ISP.....transparent glitch.....
*grin*
LMAO! Nice TRY "notsodivine" but I've been on this website SINCE 2007. Everyone knows me around here. I'm a REGULAR.:-)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#850 May 11, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!...I'm REGULAR.:-)
I really don't need to know about your BOWEL movements...
Sadbuttrue

District Heights, MD

#851 May 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM-Sweetboy--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
*grin*
MACEO

I wish Black men do for the Black community instead of letting the wealth go to poor White women or back to White men.

I'm not a racist; its just that Black men like yourself and mnay of your friends don't do for Black women. Shamefully you made a remark about not doing for your Mother! lMAO

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#852 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah gifts won't continue to hold that marriage together. Yep before the auction issue occurred there was already conflict between Kobe and his mother. Kobe and his mother needs to work out these issues. Kobe's mother needs to get along with Vanessa. Hopefully they can unite again as a family again. For goodness sakes Kobe's mother is a grandmother.
Yep they should all try to learn to get along.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#853 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
How very sad your life must be....Everyone on this site is NOT Maceo, least of all me....Funny you should log in so closely behind your colleague, though, with the same pattern of misspelt words (especially one very glaring example) and scathing, angry (and libelous) allegations...Bottom line, YOU (and your sock puppet/s) are just an annoying spammer (/s) and affect nothing here....enjoy those proxies (and ratings), k?.....YOU are still POWERLESS.....*chuckles*

Level 8

Location hidden

#854 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Great point. I am sure that Kobe has spent plenty of money on his mother. Like I had told another person, Kobe may have left those items with his mother so she could have those special memories of her son and his achievements. They signify his hard work and dedication. Kobe might have felt betrayed when she decided to sell them. My mother still has some of my awards and certificates that I earned when I was younger. My mother cherishes those items and would not sell them for the world.
Kobe might have assumed his mother wanted and cherished things but he really should have communicated with her and she him before him just leaving all of that stuff in her home. 1.5 million dollars of worth of things sound like alot. Like I had said before I could love my son and be very proud of him but that doesn't mean I would like for all his trophies cluttering up my house and that I would have dust. I my house is my domain and each room should designed to bring me joy and comfort. A bunch of things filling up my space doesn't bring me the joy that watching my son achieve in recording would. Kobe is a rich man and can easily afford a special hall or room to be build to store and show off all of his successes on the court.
London

Powell, OH

#855 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Kobe might have assumed his mother wanted and cherished things but he really should have communicated with her and she him before him just leaving all of that stuff in her home. 1.5 million dollars of worth of things sound like alot. Like I had said before I could love my son and be very proud of him but that doesn't mean I would like for all his trophies cluttering up my house and that I would have dust. I my house is my domain and each room should designed to bring me joy and comfort. A bunch of things filling up my space doesn't bring me the joy that watching my son achieve in recording would. Kobe is a rich man and can easily afford a special hall or room to be build to store and show off all of his successes on the court.
I agree. This guy probably has lots of things from his childhood and I bet he has what is most precious to him in his possession. And the mother is said to have talked to his wife about these things. Probably after trying to reach him. I think lots of us have had things stored in our home and when trying to move it can be a nightmare to get someone to get their stuff. I doubt this was some single precious item/items his mother gave..and it's probably not the firs time she nor he has worked with this company. Bottom line is if it meant that much to him, he should have taken it when he had the chance.
Wright

Kent, OH

#856 May 11, 2013
I think you are a piece of crap for posting about someone else personal business. You don't know their relationship. Maybe Kobe mother is auctioning off Kobe stuff to hurt him. If Kobe mother lived in a shack I'm sure the media would have reported on this news, Kobe is not short of hatters. I wish some folks would truly understand that you are on the outside looking in & you don't know sh$t about their relationship & what was said. You read an article by a reporter who never even met Kobe or his mother. You post on a racist website where blacks folks can pretend to be a white men or a black women or a white women or a black men or a Indian or a Hispanic or a Asian & they post nothing but racist comments about black to get under other black people skin. Or they post about some stupid racist topic that's just there to offend people. I bet every black person that post about racism on the forum have a lot of whit friends. GET A LIFE!
Capree wrote:
I couldn't believe when I read multi-millionare Kobe is battling his mom in court over some of his old high school mementoes that he had left for years in her home. It is estimated the auction would fetch $1.5 million. Mrs. Byrant was planning on using the money to buy herself a home. Am I missing something here? Why would Kobe who is worth 10s of millions prevent his own mother from making what is chump change to him off some old stuff that left there years ago? Second question is why would she have to auction off items when it wouldn't have hurt Kobe financially in the least just to buy his mom a house? Which cost way less the 4 million he spent on just a ring for his nonblack wife. Ok kobe and his mother may not get along that well but is still his mother and without her nothing would have been possible in the first place not even his life but some ungrateful, uncaring black men seem to forget that.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kobe-bryant-batt...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php...

Level 7

Location hidden

#857 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> Kobe might have assumed his mother wanted and cherished things but he really should have communicated with her and she him before him just leaving all of that stuff in her home. 1.5 million dollars of worth of things sound like alot. Like I had said before I could love my son and be very proud of him but that doesn't mean I would like for all his trophies cluttering up my house and that I would have dust. I my house is my domain and each room should designed to bring me joy and comfort. A bunch of things filling up my space doesn't bring me the joy that watching my son achieve in recording would. Kobe is a rich man and can easily afford a special hall or room to be build to store and show off all of his successes on the court.
You will make a horrible mother if this is how you think..

Level 7

Location hidden

#858 May 11, 2013
The thinking patterns of the women in this thread defending his mother are the PRIME REASON for the complete disarray in the AA community..So selfish, unmotherly and unfeminine...SMDH..

Level 8

Location hidden

#860 May 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This guy probably has lots of things from his childhood and I bet he has what is most precious to him in his possession. And the mother is said to have talked to his wife about these things. Probably after trying to reach him. I think lots of us have had things stored in our home and when trying to move it can be a nightmare to get someone to get their stuff. I doubt this was some single precious item/items his mother gave..and it's probably not the firs time she nor he has worked with this company. Bottom line is if it meant that much to him, he should have taken it when he had the chance.
Exactly! Kobe's most important momentoes are probably with him. Stuff that isn't that much value to him, he felt free to just leave at mom's. I didn't know that kobe's mother even had spoken to Vanessa about. Frankly I don't understand why grown kids who move into their own homes feel it's perfectly ok to leave a bunch of things to take space in mom's homes that they don't want cluttering their own homes with. Mom's home is her domain and her personal space and should be respected like the grown son or daughters would want their's to be.

Level 8

Location hidden

#862 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capee
Every BW that I know who's still dating Black men or engage; none of them are married they get U-S-E-D!
Your were smart you wanted something and most BM track record are "No Good" they use USE women and most don't partner!
I find MOST not all BM unwilling to partner; they selfishly and self centrally only look out for themselves! It's also why I swore off BM in lieu of WM
Many Black men S-U-C-K!
Ill be damn if I settle for a MACEO or a Jeff; you don't get anything and they make you and themselves look like fools!
True! Many black men will stay with a black woman for years and never even get around to proposing to her. A black man will use this black woman as his permanent home-base and backup in between assorted hoes and oowkids. He uses her as him mother to pamper,feed and house him when he wants it and also as his ATM when he needs money. I have spoken with many black women who were wasting their lives. Other black women who are engaged to black men, ask how long have they been engaged, will embarrassingly say 10 or 15 years which is ridiculous!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#863 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
There might have been some prior communication about these items between Kobe and his mother that you and I know don't know about. We just know what we see on the internet and hear on the news. Kobe and his mother have been enduring conflict with each other for a while. The mother might have decided to auction these items out of revenge or retaliation towards her son. Maybe she should have given them back to Kobe instead of trying to sell them. If a relative had some items at my home I would try to give them back to that relative before selling or trashing those items. This whole situation is very immature and childish.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#864 May 11, 2013
Capree wrote:
Keep in mind those items symbolize her famous son and would most likely be worth more in the future.

Level 8

Location hidden

#865 May 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will make a horrible mother if this is how you think..
I feel that if you are a grownazz man or woman that you shouldn't leave you things for almost 20 yrs. taking up space in your mother's or anyone else's home! Kobe has several homes, many rooms to display his high school things if he treasures them that much. Why in the hell would you try to use your mother's own personal space for a storage unit for all those years? That is one of the most inconsiderate things that I ever heard of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jimmy 1,761,194
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 5 min Sky 1
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 17 min Sky 22
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 35 min Hmm 9
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 42 min ThomasA 71
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 46 min Hmm 5
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 52 min Satan 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr GOT ROPE 40,781
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 3 hr grace fallen 57
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 6 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 8 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 10 hr Ur mother 97