Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
London

Memphis, TN

#821 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same women that told us in the monogomy thread, "children dont have their parents DNA".What an air head.
I'd rather be an air head than a guy who thinks he shouldn't have to care for his own children!
London

Memphis, TN

#822 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
I dont know why I expected better this time around.
She starts out coherent, then strays off topic and next thing ya know she's poppin off nonsense.
Smh. Lesson learned.
Male identified! smh. That guy doesn't even believe in providing for his children.
Cap Black

Jacksonville, FL

#823 May 10, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Male identified! smh. That guy doesn't even believe in providing for his children.
Ms. London, my superior, I'm tired of being the feminine, alpha-sissy, fruit cake, fck boy that I am.
Do you have any tips on how to be a man?
London

Memphis, TN

#824 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go with another silly example that has nothing to do with nothing and will only get us completely off topic again.
Lets stick to the conversation shall we?
Society considers what is negative...what is normal...what is taboo.
And you alone don't make up society. That's my point.
London

Memphis, TN

#825 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Really London!!! OMG!
I know there is supremacismin all races but THEY ARE NOT THE ONES WHO DATE OR MARRY OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE! WTF?
So, you think a white supremacist would marry a BW and procreate just to "destroy the black gene"? You are truly clueless and it isnt funny anymore. I told you I have a thing about stupid women...
Well you don't like yourself very well then. And yes, supremacists do marry, date and screw outside of their race.
London

Memphis, TN

#826 May 10, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Thank You. You haven't begun to read some of the stupid and asinine shyt she comes up with. Almost everything she types is some nonsense concocted in her head, far far away from the truth. Sometimes when I read her comments, I find myself wondering if there is some sort of diagnosis or prognosis for her state of mind. One thing for sure, it's not normal. Oh, that's right, who gets to determine what's normal?!?LOL
Oh, and she's gonna be celebrating kicking your butt in this thread later. She thinks she has won all her debates, but if you scroll through her previous arguments with other posters, you will see she hasn't won any of them. That's just how delusional this lady is.
And you are reading every bit of it. lol !
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#827 May 10, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you don't like yourself very well then. And yes, supremacists do marry, date and screw outside of their race.
Bizarre as it sound to some, supremacists do that. There where once years back two supremacists - one was a leader excluted from some group or party.
And I know of supremacists who are married to thaiwomen.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#828 May 10, 2013
*thank goodness for the 'scroll' feature.....*...mmmm hmmmmm.....

*chuckles*
London

Memphis, TN

#830 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
I dont know why I expected better this time around.
She starts out coherent, then strays off topic and next thing ya know she's poppin off nonsense.
Smh. Lesson learned.
Disaster I think the same about you.
London

Memphis, TN

#831 May 10, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre as it sound to some, supremacists do that. There where once years back two supremacists - one was a leader excluted from some group or party.
And I know of supremacists who are married to thaiwomen.
It is bizarre. I already know it happens because I personally know blacks who have done it. So, now everything is black or white..nor catastrophic as some would have us believe. They loved the person they were with but claimed it proved race supremacy. I've heard it plenty of times.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#832 May 10, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be an air head than a guy who thinks he shouldn't have to care for his own children!
And all you can do is make up lies,when you see your @ss gettin dragged again.Never have i said i dont care for mine durty slut.Youre too stupid not to see your own child has your DNA.
London

Memphis, TN

#833 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>And all you can do is make up lies,when you see your @ss gettin dragged again.Never have i said i dont care for mine durty slut.Youre too stupid not to see your own child has your DNA.
You think I give two farts about your "opinions"??? You think it's unmanly for a man to claim and take care of his kids. You think it's alpha for a man to cheat with another mans wife and have the other guy care and provide for his kid. You've got to be kidding me to think I care about your stupid azz assertions and opinions.
London

Memphis, TN

#834 May 10, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>And all you can do is make up lies,when you see your @ss gettin dragged again.Never have i said i dont care for mine durty slut.Youre too stupid not to see your own child has your DNA.
After all of your public laundry you've aired in the womens thread, you have a lot of nerve calling someone dirty.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#835 May 10, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. 18 and 22 is extremely young to get married.
Thanks. At those young ages you should be in college, partying, and enjoying your youth.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#836 May 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, they need counseling because lavish presents won't fix what their marriage has been through. I thing it's more of a battle of the wills between Kobe and his mother than the stuff that was going to be auctioned. If Kobe and his mom work on this and her possible disapproval of Vanessa and resolved it then Kobe's father would naturally snap back in. Thanks I am use to them being gone which is comforting but will never get over it.
Yeah gifts won't continue to hold that marriage together. Yep before the auction issue occurred there was already conflict between Kobe and his mother. Kobe and his mother needs to work out these issues. Kobe's mother needs to get along with Vanessa. Hopefully they can unite again as a family again. For goodness sakes Kobe's mother is a grandmother.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#837 May 10, 2013
well there was a time, when marrying at that age was perfectly appropriate. The difference in today's world is that we lost all of our values. In those days, even at that age, a couple would know right from wrong and make things work, even if they faltered. Today, even older couples have no values or commitment to their union. It has all become a big joke.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#838 May 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
They are valuable to regular people like us and to dealers and collectors but do you think that 1.5 million have any big value to someone like Kobe who will blow 40 million dollar a ring for his wife or 2 million on a lavish party? True kobe has so many awards so I doubt he was worried about retaining high school stuff but if he valued those things that much then he should have found a place in his own home for them.
Great point. I am sure that Kobe has spent plenty of money on his mother. Like I had told another person, Kobe may have left those items with his mother so she could have those special memories of her son and his achievements. They signify his hard work and dedication. Kobe might have felt betrayed when she decided to sell them. My mother still has some of my awards and certificates that I earned when I was younger. My mother cherishes those items and would not sell them for the world.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#839 May 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I personally think Kobe is still cheating and will be caught again. I think Kobe marrying at only 22 feels he missed on the rich playboy lifestyle that he could have well afforded. But now Kobe don't want to divorce Vanessa either because he foolishly married her without a pre-nup so if divorce Vanessa will definitely be walking away with 1/2 of his fortune plus large child support payments.
Well he better stop if he still is cheating and seek counseling ASAP. If he truly cares about his wife and marriage he well get the counseling. Kobe did miss out on a lot getting married so young, but that is not an excuse now. At the age of 22 he should have been enjoying the single life and his career. I feel that the early 20's are the best years of your life. With a divorce Vanessa will get plenty of money. She will definitely get money for the children. We will see what happens.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#841 May 10, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are reading every bit of it. lol !
You're a fcking train wreck!!! LOL OF COURSE I'M GONNA READ IT. I don't encounter people like you in my everyday life, so I'm gonna take advantage of this rare opportunity to witness a freak show unfold right before my eyes. You are an idiot, straight up dumbazz and you don't even realize how silly you come off to people. I wish I could witness your buffoonery in the real world, so I could record it.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#842 May 11, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, yes black men are, secondly, she is only marketed towards black men and is completely unknown outside of some in the aa community. Please wake up.
MACEO

Bria Myles also said Black men used her and treated her sub human which is why she dates White men!

Sounds familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,534,523
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 5 min Istimn 13
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 19 min Gremlin 146
This young black man is officially leaving this... 29 min Paul 49
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 31 min Istimn 44
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 31 min The Unmoved Axe 7
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 32 min Deserae15 15
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web