Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#652 May 9, 2013
Katya wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WERE BORN BY A BLACK WOMAN???Am I right????
So everything you just said,well can be referred to ?????
You are shameless. No self pride and self respect.
.....)))))
Of course i was...so what does this has to do with my comment?

And if you want to go this way, then you need to speak to your so called sistas and refrain them from fking up the lives of us black men, because they too have a BLACK FATHER.

See how you NEVER MENTIONED THAT I GOT A BLACK FATHER, BUT A BLACK MOTHER? SMH. SELFISH SLXTS.

Its all about THE BLACK WOMAN AND TO HELL WITH THE BLACK MAN.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#654 May 9, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen they do want you, they do need you. But are so used to taking care of everything themselves. They "reject" you and test your boundaries to see if you really mean it. It's out of fear they act like that, to be left alone. I see black women act out and perhaps have difficulties relating to thier own kids. But if you read about social heritage, you'll soon find out it can take up to four-five generations to overcome. They were taught that they had less value and therefore believed so, even when it came to thier own children. How can you show your child affection, when you recieve none your self ?It's not because they are black they react like that. You see it in
white families as well, who suffered losses. It's not even black mens fault. They were often rendered helpless to defend thier woman. In todays society well none of the white ppl who did this is alive and it's not todays whiteys fault. It's just how it is.
Black women act out of fear? lmbao...Man you have no clue what you are saying. Let me tell you this, the black woman s the most vile and manipulative female creature on this creature..and she doesn't give two fks who she tries to destroy.

I can point to many black men that black women have destroyed their lives, send them to prison and so forth.

In today's society, black women get a free pass at all levels so much so, that will tell you point-blank...black men are useless, lack status and so forth..does this look like a group of women who live in fear?

If those women truly loved us, they would be hand in hand with us, but no. Even dating websites have shown where their true love and devotion lies.

So why would i support a group of traitors.

Katya

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#657 May 9, 2013
My last post for Black elite.Not soooo elite.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#658 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>He's just one of the many weak ones..if you notice..he insults AAW...because they are the most unprotected group in the world..their men don't stand up for them..so as the punk bytch he is...he takes the opportunity to do what punk mofo do..even attack AAM here and there..
If you had a man like me, you would know what it means to be submissive with just seeing me in walk to the front door.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#659 May 9, 2013
Katya wrote:
My last post for Black elite.Not soooo elite.
I must be saying something that you love to hear.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#660 May 9, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women act out of fear? lmbao...Man you have no clue what you are saying. Let me tell you this, the black woman s the most vile and manipulative female creature on this creature..and she doesn't give two fks who she tries to destroy.
I can point to many black men that black women have destroyed their lives, send them to prison and so forth.
In today's society, black women get a free pass at all levels so much so, that will tell you point-blank...black men are useless, lack status and so forth..does this look like a group of women who live in fear?
If those women truly loved us, they would be hand in hand with us, but no. Even dating websites have shown where their true love and devotion lies.
Lol, true I understand what you say. But anger is often to cover up fear. And especially fear of rejection that can be so hurtful.
Like : " Ha, look at me I don't care, I'm strong" etc. Is often a selfdefence mechanism we all use.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#663 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the most naturally submissive person in the world actually..so let me air my opinions on here in peace..in person I would get my azz beat :)
Actions, actions, actions, not just words.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#664 May 9, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Black women act out of fear? lmbao...Man you have no clue what you are saying. Let me tell you this, the black woman s the most vile and manipulative female creature on this creature..and she doesn't give two fks who she tries to destroy.

Sir, then engage in IR and let go of animosity towards others.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#665 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>We got to stop with this lie.. coddling grown men is why they are bytches now...Jewish women got in Jewish men's azz for the Holocaust...so much so it made them men so fcking embarrassed that they had to redeem themselves by throwing out the Palestine in WAR to get their land back and provide safety for their women and children..anyone who been to Israel will quickly be told their moto is "no more or not again"...
BM seemily need to be told..you bytched up..it would have been better if we all died fighting to be free than be a slave living off the "mercy" of another group..with a snap of the finger or a stroke of a pen..Whites can change the fate of Blacks because Blacks have done shyt to protect themselves and their own interests..been all this time in the West sucking up to Whites and securing their spot in the world..Please stop lying to these BM..they need to get so angry and man the fck up...whether they die or kill us...just stop being such a bytch
Lmbao, you crazy woman. lmbao

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#666 May 9, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, then engage in IR and let go of animosity towards others.
Good morning pheonix. Everting crisp and curry?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#667 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>We got to stop with this lie.. coddling grown men is why they are bytches now...Jewish women got in Jewish men's azz for the Holocaust...so much so it made them men so fcking embarrassed that they had to redeem themselves by throwing out the Palestine in WAR to get their land back and provide safety for their women and children..anyone who been to Israel will quickly be told their moto is "no more or not again"...
BM seemily need to be told..you bytched up..it would have been better if we all died fighting to be free than be a slave living off the "mercy" of another group..with a snap of the finger or a stroke of a pen..Whites can change the fate of Blacks because Blacks have done shyt to protect themselves and their own interests..been all this time in the West sucking up to Whites and securing their spot in the world..Please stop lying to these BM..they need to get so angry and man the fck up...whether they die or kill us...just stop being such a bytch
Ok, but if you take the Holocaust as an example, the men who were brought to the camps had education and status ( often ) before they were captured. Black American men were slaves before all this happend. So I'd say the Jewish men had more "tools" to start a new life and built up. Never mind though. Good luck to you!

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#670 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>This is the internet..you're going to get words DUH
Can you ever be a good mother?
The traits that you have shown here points to something more ghastly.

Have no children please, SIR!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#671 May 9, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning pheonix. Everting crisp and curry?
I'm merely stating the obvious, sir. Perhaps you'll be happier if you broaden your horizon per se. Good luck to ya! Life's to short to wallow in the mire.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#673 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone (including the white girls) know it's not about any genuine love for WW in general..it's simply about bowing to the white soco-economic structural...and they decided to do this by attaching themselves to white girls...and the only group that is higher than them in the whole world is WM..so BW attaching themselves to WM will have an even higher position than everyone, but WM/WW and maybe WM/AW/others...but certainly more than Blacks in general and an IRWW with a BM...that is why they claim these IRBW think they are better.. It's because society will treat them better.. Men hold the status not women.. a BM with a WW lowers both their social position...Most BM who are respected are those with BW and successful because most people respect those who take care of home..not an outsider..
Ma'am, I beg to differ. Class trumps race in the 21st century.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#674 May 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobe can do all of this for some nonblack female he married and who probably only married his black azz for his money yet he denies to his mom a home in Nevada and is dragging her the woman who carried hime 9mos, gave him live and nutured him as a baby, to court over some old high school mementos that he left there over 15 years ago. You need to shutup clown because you are just making him look worse! Then some of you have the nerve to be upset that many young black women of today are not carry their pregancies full-term, refusing to scarifice themselves and struggle bringing up yall's ungrateful ww-loving/bw-hating black azzes on their own!
LOL Good morning to you too.

I'm sure Janet Jackson's Arab husband did something nice for her on her birthday.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#675 May 9, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
She was 18 and Kobe was 22 when they got married. That is way too young. At those ages you are still growing up mentally. Oh well. I still feel that the mother should not sell items that represent her son's hard work and achievements as one of the best players in NBA history.
I agree. 18 and 22 is extremely young to get married.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#680 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Black American men didn't even exist before slavery..you're wrong... it was African men who got on them ships..these punks were kings and ruled great empires at one period in time..then they suddenly turned into bytches...creating a different group/s of bytches....and they should be happy with this?
I don't think so
Alright but did they have any memories of being Kings when they finally got the chance to built up a society? Or were they turned into Afroamerican men in the process. The Jewish men who were released from the camps were still the same men. 2nd WW didn't last as long as slavery. So I don't believe it can be compared.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#681 May 9, 2013
910disaster---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the BW with WM?
Good luck Black Men.
MACEO

Read:

Pierre

I believe it because I see lots of black men like yourself who prefer to be "Marginal" and not advance or seek higher education.

Most Black men that I meet who are young goal is to just "Work at job and find a woman with a really good job to take care of the bulk of the expenses! Many say if she has a child its her and she takes care of "it" not me since I only make minimum wages!

If you don't strive to get ahead and create your own what do you expect?

Did you realize that Asian community/East Indians include employment rates were almost 10% higher than Whites? I see more Asian as in East Indian who are darker than me! They also work their A*** to excel and take care of their families while Black men don't do anything!

You don't get because you dont' invest in yourselves. Black men have a poor attitude towards education and excelling; you feel you have to reply on "Da White Man' rather than yourself. Since you don't pass down information to the next generation of Boys/Men you let generations after generations FAIL like fools so they have to learn the same lessons you learn before you died!

It appears that black males don't care about themselves, their women, children or the next generations because you don't do a damn thing but chase "ASS" in your spare time and have nothing to show for it!

Think about why Black men are on the bottom of the food chain! Its not all racism; much of it is because you have a bad reputations for doing wrong and being lazy!

FACTS support what folks say.....Most of it is true! Ive seen it with Black men in my office and other places.
Black Deal

United States

#682 May 9, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Alright but did they have any memories of being Kings when they finally got the chance to built up a society? Or were they turned into Afroamerican men in the process. The Jewish men who were released from the camps were still the same men. 2nd WW didn't last as long as slavery. So I don't believe it can be compared.
Look these AA be west African mixed with Neanderthal from slavery and IR
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#683 May 9, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone (including the white girls) know it's not about any genuine love for WW in general..it's simply about bowing to the white soco-economic structural...and they decided to do this by attaching themselves to white girls...and the only group that is higher than them in the whole world is WM..so BW attaching themselves to WM will have an even higher position than everyone, but WM/WW and maybe WM/AW/others...but certainly more than Blacks in general and an IRWW with a BM...that is why they claim these IRBW think they are better.. It's because society will treat them better.. Men hold the status not women.. a BM with a WW lowers both their social position...Most BM who are respected are those with BW and successful because most people respect those who take care of home..not an outsider..
By that logic I believe to be somehow true. It is also so that the average white man will actually lower his status by marring a black woman. So in the end the black woman will benefit most. Still society thinks the same of a lot of white men who marry coloured women. Why couldn't he get a white woman. As they think white women couldn't get a white man. The average white man who marries a black woman it's not automatically that his social network accepts that. It goes both ways, actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 3 min THX00451 26
New video from Dallas will make your blood boil... 3 min WakeUp2This 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,419,652
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 8 min Whitey mc white 62
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min kuda 386
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 14 min fluer 57
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 17 min damaa543 661
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,883
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr SeerResources 537
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr MICHA 71