Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#468 May 7, 2013
Aye Capree and Lisa....look

Vanessa's getting spoiled.... http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/chompions/201...

hehe

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#469 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the dumbest post I've ever read on topix.
Yeah Dummy. i hear yuh.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#470 May 7, 2013
I know yall hungry mofos is mad :)

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#471 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
Black Elite has what is now called ..that there melanin poison.
But yet you couldn't dispute the facts....just behaved like the stupid fool i knew you were all along.

Your dumb insults doesn't mean sheet.

Dispute what i said with all your "BRAINS."

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#472 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws should be changed! There should be a law written where mothers get a certain % if her son makes more than $50,000 a yr (so that takes care of 99.9% of your group, lol)..They should call it a "birthers fee". I have no problem with separation sir. If you guys want to separate after begging your mothers, sisters, aunts etc to support your little silly endeavors, cool. HOWEVER, you MUST pay up if we are going to play this game.
The laws need a changing to keep up with all of the treason and disloyalty!
Dummy, the Good book says, a man shall leave his parents house and cling to his wife...are you promoting incest now?

If you are going in this direction, then why don't mothers just lay with their sons and call it a day...this is how retarded, stupid and foolish you sound.
London

Powell, OH

#473 May 7, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you couldn't dispute the facts....just behaved like the stupid fool i knew you were all along.
Your dumb insults doesn't mean sheet.
Dispute what i said with all your "BRAINS."
Happy hour time in a little bit. So I'll give you time to get your thoughts together for the great debate.:)

I'll rip your posts to shreds later on Mr. Black Azz. I'll be good and boozed up so I'm sure it'll be loads of fun.
London

Powell, OH

#474 May 7, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
I know yall hungry mofos is mad :)
His wife is really pretty. She's the best looking one in that house. lol.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#475 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy hour time in a little bit.
Now i know. rotfl. Drunk fk!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#476 May 7, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Rick Sabonis was another good White Center. Even though he was physically depleted by the time he got to the NBA.
MACEO

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Learn How Smart Black American Women use Apathy when swirling!
If you're a swirling (inter racially dating) Black American woman in love with the truth you'll be happy to know that being apathetic is perfect for situations ranging from Internet bullies to toxic family members!

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.c...
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#477 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
His wife is really pretty. She's the best looking one in that house. lol.
MACEO

Yes is pretty!

http://blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.c...

Oh, and thanks for visiting the Black Women With Other Brothers Facebook page. Now...What is Apathy and how do you use it for swirling?

Apathy is a genuine feeling of disinterest and detachment a chill detachment a gentle removing of outrage. Apathy is powerful instead of (over)reacting debating fussing and fretting you stay cool as a cumber... keeping stress away by pulling back and moving away.

Once you master apathy a light bulb will go off in your head!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#478 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>What they are really complaining about is the fact..they want WM to "allow" them to be on equal footing some they can afford to buy "quality" WW/other like Kobe and Jordan..
You have repeatedly made it abundantly clear that the white man is your standard and barometer for masculine excellent on this earth, so pray tell, why are you still slumming around with us defective, shameful impostors of manhood....We black men?

Ye who openly and unabashedly proclaim your undying love for IR love, yet still, you see fit to incessantly enumerate our collective offenses and failures that we have committed against your ALLEGED black womanhood. Why not lend your Psychic powers to read minds to your Aryan and Jewish Gods to further their dominion over all that is on this earth instead of wasting it on the dregs and scourges of society....we black men?

What have you ever given to black men that entitles you to our beneficence, our love or spiritual gratitude, because according to your narrative, you have always been their feminine property? Follow your avowed declarations to their logical conclusion and wash your hands of us and be done with it.

Save as many of your sisters as possible, never glancing over your shoulders and the name PROUD SIS will be echoed throughout posterity for your emancipating acts; they will build monuments in your honor and worship at the alter or the Harriet Tubman of IRBW!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#479 May 7, 2013
Cogito2--ProudSis--SissyMACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have repeatedly made it abundantly clear that the white man is your standard and barometer for masculine excellent on this earth, so pray tell, why are you still slumming around with us defective, shameful impostors of manhood....We black men?
Ye who openly and unabashedly proclaim your undying love for IR love, yet still, you see fit to incessantly enumerate our collectve, you have always been their feminine property? Follow your avowed declarations to their logical conclusion and wash your hands of ip at the alter or the Harriet Tubman of IRBW!
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Learn How Smart Black American Women use Apathy when swirling!

If you're a swirling (inter racially dating) Black American woman in love with the truth you'll be happy to know that being apathetic is perfect for situations ranging from Internet bullies to toxic family members!

Oh, and thanks for visiting the Black Women With Other Brothers Facebook page. Now...What is Apathy and how do you use it for swirling?

Apathy is a genuine feeling of disinterest and detachment a chill detachment a gentle removing of outrage. Apathy is powerful instead of (over)reacting debating fussing and fretting you stay cool as a cumber... keeping stress away by pulling back and moving away.

Once you master apathy a light bulb will go off in your head!

When and Where To Use Apathy For Swirling
When harassed on the job street, public transportation or on the job (get names and numbers).
When criticized by peers or competitors.
When heckled by swirl haters.
When toxic family or friends go over the line about your swirl.
If dumped or when an ex tries to come back into the picture.
When Mate Poachers attack.
At online forums. Avoid debating let them have the last word.

I don't care! Repeat after me and mean it I don't care!

FOCUS ON GETTING AWAY FROM BLACK MALES!

Helpful Techniques
Take a deep breath and ask yourself "Is acting a fool going to be productive or destructive?" Most of the time you'll find apathy is the more practical solution.
Don't sweat the small stuff don't let them see you sweat.
If something upsets you walk away.
Let them have the last word.
Keep your good mood.
Being apathetic in the face of a fool makes you a desired companion and a sought-after guest. Basically you're neutral and calm. Poker face, blank face, lack of outrage a bland reaction!

Examples of apathy in action:

"As she scanned an anonymous hate e-mail Alison yawned and said, "only a chump would do this. No need for me to worry about it."
"Brenda's mother, sisters and aunt frequently tell her to stop acting like a 'white girl' so she ignores them and does what she wants anyway.
"Kay was extremely apathetic about the barrage of texts and messages from her girlfriends about "reality" shows and nighttime soap operas. They assumed she'd be passionate about the story lines and tried to bully her into watching their favorite shows. "I love my girls but I prefer not to watch television and more power to them. Instead I do yoga and take hot foamy baths."

I Don't Care. Your Focus is to get away from Black males! Learn the techniques.

Level 7

Location hidden

#481 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
The laws should be changed! There should be a law written where mothers get a certain % if her son makes more than $50,000 a yr (so that takes care of 99.9% of your group, lol)..They should call it a "birthers fee". I have no problem with separation sir. If you guys want to separate after begging your mothers, sisters, aunts etc to support your little silly endeavors, cool. HOWEVER, you MUST pay up if we are going to play this game.
The laws need a changing to keep up with all of the treason and disloyalty!
You state your terms and conditions as if black men have some need to and are in fact negotiating with you Bozos. One only negotiates when the counter-party has some of value to leverage....which you do not possess! Your kind brings nothing of value to the table other than a wheel barrow of unmerited expectations and entitlements, so what would be the motivation on our behalf to negotiate with your silly azz when you have nothing that we want, desire or need? lol

Why not employ all of this superior intelligence and education that you clowns so often speak of to provide for your needs, to cultivate your own wealth and relegate your dependent mindsets to the past. Why not succeed from the Union and build a new nation? I mean, you clearly have no love for us, so why expect anything from us. Better yet, why don't you show us how it's done, instead of moaning and groaning, and presuming the right to appropriate our resources simply because of our accidental circumstances of genetic proximity! Let the sisters that do....do; and those that can't...get the fck on!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#482 May 7, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have repeatedly made it abundantly clear that the white man is your standard and barometer for masculine excellent on this earth, so prae, our love or spiritual gratitude, because according to your narrative, you have always been their feminine property? Follow your avowed declarations to their logical conclusion and wash your hands of us and be done with it.
Save as many of your sisters as possible, never glancing over your shoulders and the name PROUD SIS will be echoed throughout posterity for your emancipating acts; they will build monuments in your honor and worship at the alter or the Harriet Tubman of IRBW!
MaCEO

Well you last your marriage and you were demoted.........last year!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#483 May 7, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You state your terms and conditions as if black men have some need to and are in fact negotiating with you Bozos. One only negotiates when the counter-party has some of value to leverage....which you do not possess! Your kind brings nothing of value to the table other than a wheel barrow of unmerited expectations and entitlements, so what would be the motivation on our behalf to negotiate with your silly azz when you have nothing that we want, desire or need? lol
W.do; and those that can't...get the fck on!
MACEO

Didn't you get demoted last Nov and prior lost your marriage? Oh well!

Level 7

Location hidden

#484 May 7, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MaCEO
Well you last your marriage and you were demoted.........last year!
Worry about your marriage between you and Bubble (your prison cellmate) white boy!
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#485 May 7, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as they believe their husbands, ex boyfriends, the brother down the street, black men that they don't know as well as all unborn black males owes them simply for being Black women! Entitlement complex on steroids!
That's because they always have some devilish little serpent whispering in their ears, "You are better than bm... you don't need a bm". Divide and conquer. Beat BM before they come out the womb by convincing the mothers their child has an innate desire to do wrong.

Level 7

Location hidden

#486 May 7, 2013
Leave my culture behind wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because they always have some devilish little serpent whispering in their ears, "You are better than bm... you don't need a bm". Divide and conquer. Beat BM before they come out the womb by convincing the mothers their child has an innate desire to do wrong.
And even that, I take no issue with. They are free to fraternize and listen to any devil they so desire, because in the end, it will be they that will have to pay the spiritual price for their sedition.

I accept without reservation, their antipathy and hatred of me as a bm; I only wish that they would clear the fck out so that our line of vision to the quality sisters is not obstructed by their grotesque, diabolical shadows.

The distinction in quality between them and the quality sisters is analogous to the quality of shoes hand crafted in Italia versus those cheaply masses produced in some providence in China. They may be a comfortable fit to the devil, but not for me.
Katya

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#487 May 7, 2013
It is almost sad to see that black men really prove they are truly stupid.

First off, NO WHITE MAN WILL MARRY A BLACK WOMAN AND FORCE HER ON HIS FAMILY,NEVER!!!

Black men are the only race of men that will disown their own families to be with a white woman.

The amount of SELF HATE in Black men is so Bad that I PERSONNALLY WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH ANYONE THAT HATES THEMSELVES!!!!AND their KIND.

Only a black man would embarrass their family in public and run off with a white girl.

SHAME TO ALL BLACK MEN WITH WHITE WOMEN.(Only if you have had to put your family down to get her in your life)

A WHITE MAN WILL MARRY ONLY A WHITE WIFE!!! AND EXAULT HIS WHITE FAMILY IN PUBLIC and still love a black girl behind the scenes! But will hardly look at her.

That is called self pride and self respect.

Black men should get some for their fellow black women. And so what??? black women have character??? Just so what????

All I can say, black women go take care of yourselves and start taking all the white men you can find,START FROM THE HIGH CLASS.

Learn whatever skills, strategies, tactics, you have to learn BUT START TAKING WHITE MEN.

AND BLACK WOMEN NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IT OR WRITE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOSE MEN,JUST TAKE THEM,........QUIETLY.(advice your sisters to learn to act smart with their mouth shut!!!)

And do not forget to make sure you look drop dead gorgoeus and make sure he buys useful things for you NOT Stupid worthless stuff.E.G: Make him pay for that college you want to go to,pay for some nice surgeries for you, and get the job you want and help you buy the house and car you want.ALL UNDER YOUR NAME.

BUT first.... time to lose weight and take care of your skin,SPA SPA SPA SPA!!!!YOUR HAIR MUST LOOK LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE NATURALLY.

Tips: White men like natural hair,if you can grow your afro and then relax it and maintain it,just make sure it isn't oily when you meet.

If necessary START SAVING MONEY FOR SUGER(IES)

Perfect teeth for perfect smile,thinner soft lips,
nose surgery,belly fat off and face lift.Make sure you do surgeries with RECOMMENDATIONS From black women,who have done surgeries too,to avoid things you don't want.GO TO RECOMMENDED SURGEONS BY FELLOW BLACK WOMEN ONLY!!!Never trust your competitors!!!

If you are too broke for surgery get a job save some money go to college then get the surgery and the white guy and MAKE SURE THEY PAY YOU BACK ALL THE MONEY AND TIME YOU SPENT GETTING YOUR

SELF RESPECT AND ESTEEM BACK....

So,Black women if I were you ,I WOULD SAY ........

FUCK ALL BLACK MEN!!!!(well those who do not respect their black women) Just get tdown to work and DO NOT MAKE A SOUND ABOUT IT!

START ACTING SMART AND STOP TALKING AND COMPLAINING!!!

Good luck,
Black women.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#488 May 7, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your marriage between you and Bubble (your prison cellmate) white boy!
Maceo

Well If I dated Black guys my chances of meeting a Ex Felon is 1 in 3 in DC/MD/VA area or any Urban City.

Have you been incarcerated? Why are you so bitter about IR?

It is Growing for BW too now.

Some of the blogs are crazy.........like black men's blogs. Many of them tell the truth.

Look at this blog: LMAO I guess some of these women are doing what you did to Black women! I think its funny your getting back what you doled out.

I Want A White Man!

Easy simple and quick personalized ways to get your swirl (interracial dating) on! DDR works with you to make your dreams come true.
Guaranteed results make you more approachable to White men!
One on one confidential coaching with the creator of Black Women With Other Brothers.
The secret life of White Men!
The Perks of Being Perky. Dreams come true
Tips and tricks on where to meet quality men.
How to quickly vet (screen) men
Interracial dating isn't easy! When does the fun come in? Where is my White man?
You are getting impatient wondering... where is my White man? Yes I know.

I'm your friend and will be honest with you. If you are single and declaring to the world I WANT A WHITE MAN - please stop today! There is something we can work on together to make your dream come true.
Many Black women naturally assume because they desire a man they should have him. Something about little girl's fairy tales. And often the lack of a Father...

If you have a lack of dating options due to your attitude (lets be real please), location or are currently frustrated or have relationships that go nowhere you will regain a sense of control and peace with simple strategies for you to adapt as you accomplish your goal.

As adults we realize that dating has challenges yet the reward is gigantic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America (May '17) 2 min THrilLa 1,012
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 min Marcus Washington 309
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,445
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 min THrilLa 679
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 7 min THrilLa 37
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 13 min Ugly monkeys 1
dear black women 34 min bluestreak returns 20
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr bluestreak returns 832
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr The Laughing Axe 91
More from around the web