Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#422 May 7, 2013
Only black women believe that their children owe them a life. Yes Kobe has helped his mother on countless occasions, but to take his memorabilia that will worth more after Kobe retires and want to sell it for her selfish wants is just plain wrong.

Kobe owes his mother absolutely nothing and needs to fight this har-hat hooligan tooth and nail.

Trust a black woman to fk up her kids life and future.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#423 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
She asked his wife if she wanted the stuff. The wife told her no (so he should sue his wife). At that point the mom can do with the stuff what she wants. I'm sure she's probably sold other things of his to this company. I bet the company tells they've worked with her before. So, it was probably a normal course of action for their life. I'm also sure she doesn't have his most prized things and if she does, oh well. Clearly he is showing what he thinks of her anyway by placing her in a position to get sued.
That makes no sense. Why would his mother ask his wife, instead of Kobe himself? Since Kobe has given to her on numerous occasions in the past, obviously she has his number. Even so, what kind of mother would ask his wife. I don't believe that one bit. Especially when it comes to your childs life long belongings.

So lets ignore the millions of dollars he has given to her throughout the years right?

Level 6

DC

#424 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly..His wife or he didn't want the shyt...but expect his mother to want it to clog up her house forever? If it was that important..Kobe or his wife would have taken it when the mom offered it to them first...now it's of some value..once she don't want the shyt either...
Kobe was suprised to know his mother was auctioning his things off. I doubt his wife would approve. His mother shouldn't have even asked his wife regardless. What's so hard about calling her son and asking, "hey son, do you want your things, if not, i'm going to sell them". Keep in mind, Kobe offered to give her $250,000 for her second home but she declined. She want half of a million to a million.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#427 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True! You can take the pig out the pin but can't take the fifthy pin out of the pig.
Gee whiz shut the f*ck up!!!
London

Powell, OH

#428 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>That makes no sense. Why would his mother ask his wife, instead of Kobe himself?
Does it matter? He and his wife and ONE--ONE FLESH. If he chose a woman who doesn't know what he VALUES, that's his own damn fault. So, as I've said, he's suing the wrong entity. He should file a lawsuit against his wife instead.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>

Since Kobe has given to her on numerous occasions in the past, obviously she has his number. Even so, what kind of mother would ask his wife. I don't believe that one bit. Especially when it comes to your childs life long belongings.
So lets ignore the millions of dollars he has given to her throughout the years right?
Yes, let's ignore the millions of dollars until we have proof he's in fact given her millions of dollars. I simply don't believe he's done such a thing because his parents were pretty well off to begin. He's probably, in all likelihood, given to his parents because he wanted too.

And as I've said, his mother asking his wife is perfectly within the bounds the normalcy. His wife should be fully capable of speaking for her own husband on what he will value.
London

Powell, OH

#429 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Kobe was suprised to know his mother was auctioning his things off. I doubt his wife would approve. His mother shouldn't have even asked his wife regardless. What's so hard about calling her son and asking, "hey son, do you want your things, if not, i'm going to sell them". Keep in mind, Kobe offered to give her $250,000 for her second home but she declined. She want half of a million to a million.
Clearly she's trying to prepare for a second home and for all we know cleaning out that one to sell it. She was probably trying to go through her own house and get rid of some stuff etc. I bet she called him..She probably tried more than once and probably been hounding him to get his crap. She probably called his wife after having tried to reach him in a last stitch effort to find out what they wanted to do with his stuff. His wife told the mom she didn't want it. Period. End of discussion. If he has a problem, he needs to take that to his wife.

Level 6

DC

#430 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Does it matter? He and his wife and ONE--ONE FLESH. If he chose a woman who doesn't know what he VALUES, that's his own damn fault. So, as I've said, he's suing the wrong entity. He should file a lawsuit against his wife instead.
<quoted text>
Yes, let's ignore the millions of dollars until we have proof he's in fact given her millions of dollars. I simply don't believe he's done such a thing because his parents were pretty well off to begin. He's probably, in all likelihood, given to his parents because he wanted too.
And as I've said, his mother asking his wife is perfectly within the bounds the normalcy. His wife should be fully capable of speaking for her own husband on what he will value.
Keep in mind, his parents never like Kobe marrying Vanessa so I highly doubt Kobe's mother had a friendly conversation with his wife regarding his values. To add, I highly doubt Kobe's wife would say to sell those things without him knowing." I look at the evidence. Who has the most to gain by selling Kobe's valuables? His mother. The shear fact that she turned down $250k because she wanted $500k for a second house speaks volumes of her character and sense of entitlement. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Level 3

Location hidden

#432 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> His wife should be fully capable of speaking for her own husband on what he will value.
That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Woman logic.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#433 May 7, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>CApree
It makes Kobe Bryant look foolish especially with his wealth. The court costs are high so by time their finished it could be thousands.
A 250k home in nothing in the DC area that's like a garage1. Depending on where she lives that's not much of home. I wonder if he is supporting his family?
I doubt if he is supporting them.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#434 May 7, 2013
MumRa wrote:
Rick Sabonis was another good White Center. Even though he was physically depleted by the time he got to the NBA.
That would be Arvidis Sabonis.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#435 May 7, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
Only black women believe that their children owe them a life. Yes Kobe has helped his mother on countless occasions, but to take his memorabilia that will worth more after Kobe retires and want to sell it for her selfish wants is just plain wrong.
Kobe owes his mother absolutely nothing and needs to fight this har-hat hooligan tooth and nail.
Trust a black woman to fk up her kids life and future.
Just as they believe their husbands, ex boyfriends, the brother down the street, black men that they don't know as well as all unborn black males owes them simply for being Black women! Entitlement complex on steroids!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#436 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
No one needs a second home. If Kobe didn't want to pay for surgery, that's one thing. But a second home?
Who says she wants a second home? I heard she wants to move to Nevada and that home she wants is there.

Level 6

DC

#437 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if he is supporting them.
His father is a head coach in Taiwan getting paid over 300k a year. Why does his parents need supporting when his father obviously makes enough money?
London

Powell, OH

#438 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind, his parents never like Kobe marrying Vanessa so I highly doubt Kobe's mother had a friendly conversation with his wife regarding his values.
You don't have to like someone in order to show them respect and civility toward them. Plus, this should have been more reason for his wife to simply go get his sh!t then when she called about it. If they didn't have a great discussion she should have told the mother she would get his stuff and ended the conversation. If the mother called, it still meant she was trying to find out what they were going to do with this crap at her house. She didn't have to call at all. Whether she was calm or quiet is besides the point..she was probably telling them to come get the sh!t cause she's trying to get a house ready in a different state.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>

To add, I highly doubt Kobe's wife would say to sell those things without him knowing." I look at the evidence. Who has the most to gain by selling Kobe's valuables? His mother. The shear fact that she turned down $250k because she wanted $500k for a second house speaks volumes of her character and sense of entitlement. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.
She's still buying the house from my understanding. So, his saying no didn't stop the show. She turned down his money and that's her right to do. However, he doesn't have the right to expect her to simply store his stuff indefinitely if she's asking him to get it.

And I don't think anyone is accusing his wife of selling his stuff. The mother simply said she asked the wife what did she want to do with his stuff and the wife said that she didn't want it. At that point, she doesn't have to speak with her son (whom i'm sure she tried countless times to reach) because his wife told her that the stuff wasn't wanted.

Level 6

DC

#439 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says she wants a second home? I heard she wants to move to Nevada and that home she wants is there.
he said, she said. The original article states she wanted to buy a second home in Nevada. Not a first home, a second home. So should we disregard the fact that his father is making $300k a year coaching in Taiwan?

Level 3

Location hidden

#440 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
In my opinion Kobe isn't acting wisely in taking his own mother to court and advertising that his mother have to auction his old moments in order to purchase a home when he already has hundreds of millions. This could possibly hurt furture in endorsements which is where most of sport stars get their money from anyway. Kobe could have had his agents contact companies telling them that Kobe and his mother could do Kay jewelry or top floral companies commericals that would not only endear his public image more but give his mother an opportunity to earn her own money for her the new home she wants plus made more millions for himself. Everyone loves the good son image.
He's supposedly raped a woman and has cheated on his wife, not buying his mother a second home isn't going to hurt his image. It's good that he's going to put his principals above his image anyway.
London

Powell, OH

#441 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..that's what I just read which means it makes even more sense why she was getting rid of his stuff. It was a pile of crap and she that's why the wife told her she didn't want it to begin with.

Her primary home hadn't been sold yet so they are calling it a second home to simply make her out to be some greedy mother. smh.

Level 6

DC

#442 May 7, 2013
2003–2004 Las Vegas Rattlers (ABA)
2004–2005 Boston Frenzy (ABA)
2005–2006 Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA)
2007–2009 Tokyo Apache (Japan)
2010–2011 Rera Kamuy Hokkaido (Japan)
2011 Los Angeles Sparks (WNBA)
2012 Bangkok Cobras (ABL)
2013 Chang Thailand Slammers (ABL)

This is Joe JellyBean Bryants current resume. So obviously he isn't working at Wal-Mart. He's making good money coaching overseas. Not to mention that celebrity appearances for being Kobe's father.
London

Powell, OH

#443 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>His father is a head coach in Taiwan getting paid over 300k a year. Why does his parents need supporting when his father obviously makes enough money?
Is this about support? She turned down his little money and still buying the house. Case closed on that.

Level 6

DC

#444 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to like someone in order to show them respect and civility toward them. Plus, this should have been more reason for his wife to simply go get his sh!t then when she called about it. If they didn't have a great discussion she should have told the mother she would get his stuff and ended the conversation. If the mother called, it still meant she was trying to find out what they were going to do with this crap at her house. She didn't have to call at all. Whether she was calm or quiet is besides the point..she was probably telling them to come get the sh!t cause she's trying to get a house ready in a different state.
<quoted text> She's still buying the house from my understanding. So, his saying no didn't stop the show. She turned down his money and that's her right to do. However, he doesn't have the right to expect her to simply store his stuff indefinitely if she's asking him to get it.
And I don't think anyone is accusing his wife of selling his stuff. The mother simply said she asked the wife what did she want to do with his stuff and the wife said that she didn't want it. At that point, she doesn't have to speak with her son (whom i'm sure she tried countless times to reach) because his wife told her that the stuff wasn't wanted.
Hahaha...so she was telling him to come get his shyt for her new house in which she expected for him to fund.....right? The irony. You can't be rude to someone who's funding your lifestyle. You can't be insensitive to someone, then in another breath, ask for money to build you a million dollar house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling all..... 2 min MeSo 4
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 10 min Jay 406
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Peppy 1,457,470
Under Trump NYC could Lose its Statuses as Glob... 33 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
Pres. Trump likes Jews counting his money (not ... 39 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Honk Dismembers Parents, Dissolves Them in Acid. 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
Deport barros 2017 46 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 27
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr Chief Red Cloud 110
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr dcool 245
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 6 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
More from around the web