Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
loose change

UK

#398 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. Family isn't entitled to your financials.
Family aren't entitled, but if you cannot look after your family in such situations there is something fundamentally wrong with the structure.Family stays forever, spouses can come and go.
loose change

UK

#399 May 7, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Whoops!
Another Bashing Black men thread.
When are you ignorant ass women going to grow the f-k up?
People are commenting on a topic, I don't see where its a bashing bm thread. Probably you are seeing it in that light because you are looking for it, I just see it as a family situation thread.I am BM btw.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#400 May 7, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Even billionaire Warren Buffet disowned his family.
It's not just Kobe Bryant.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil".
MACEO

I didn't know that he seems to be pretty well grounded and very basic in his principles!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#401 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
In my opinion Kobe isn't acting wisely in taking his own mother to court and advertising that his mother have to auction his old moments in order to purchase a home when he already has hundreds of millions. This could possibly hurt furture in endorsements which is where most of sport stars get their money from anyway. Kobe could have had his agents contact companies telling them that Kobe and his mother could do Kay jewelry or top floral companies commericals that would not only endear his public image more but give his mother an opportunity to earn her own money for her the new home she wants plus made more millions for himself. Everyone loves the good son image.
CApree

It makes Kobe Bryant look foolish especially with his wealth. The court costs are high so by time their finished it could be thousands.

A 250k home in nothing in the DC area that's like a garage1. Depending on where she lives that's not much of home. I wonder if he is supporting his family?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#402 May 7, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>
Family aren't entitled, but if you cannot look after your family in such situations there is something fundamentally wrong with the structure.Family stays forever, spouses can come and go.
MACEO

Well 26 of the profiles are yours, 1 is Capree and myself!
At 60 years old your mainly talking to yourself. Then you wonder why

Black women don't want Black males; you waste a lot of time on "nothing" and normally have "nothing to show for your lives like yourself!

What did you gain? LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#403 May 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Some black men have too be so petty and vindict about this!
Capree

That's why I"m glad that Black women are dating/marry out! Everyday I see or hear of a Black women dating/marrying out and its mainly to a White man especially younger Generation Black women and some older Black women are doing the same!

Even Black men are complaining that very attractive, highly educated Black women are 'Swearing off" Black males!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#404 May 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they should get paid less, I didn't say sport and entertank account.
He actually thinks ordinary people will understand why he offered his MOTHER 250,000 when she asked for 450,000.
MACEO

Bitter Black Men Bitching Because Billionaires Love Black Women

blackwomenwithotherbrothers.blogspot.com/.../... ;
by Dee Dee Russell - in 142 Google+ circles

Jan 12, 2013 – Shouldn't Bitter Black Men Bitching (BBMB) rejoice when Other Brothers step ... After all, nobody wants a BW or so many BBMB would want you to believe,... But now that I'm older I know the truth about them..they're no good and NOBODY WANTS BLACK MEN!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#405 May 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Children appreciate sacrifice.
They appreciate when mom went without food or went without new shoes to buy them food and shoes.
That's why the children of wealthy sports stars are unappreciative, they know dad doesn't really work for his money, they know he has never sacrificed something that he wanted or needed, to buy something for them.
Derrick Rose made a speech about this exact thing in regards to the sacrifices his mother made, to raise her sons.
He was crying with gratitude and thanks.
His children will never shed those tears for him, because he just will never have to make any hard choices over what he can afford to buy and what he can't.
MACEO

lIAR! Some appreciate it and many like yourself don't! You show that in your remarks and actions!

You didn't appreciate your Mother raising you alone and you gave your Father a "pass for abandoning you" for a lifetime!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#408 May 7, 2013
Rick Sabonis was another good White Center. Even though he was physically depleted by the time he got to the NBA.
London

Powell, OH

#409 May 7, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Everything you said in this post applies to you. You are a fool looking at this from a fool's perspective. Better yet, you're a fool looking at this from a 'I NEED A REASON TO BASH BLACK MEN', which is why you refuse to listen to reason. Oh foolish woman.
And you need to take that middle finger and stick it in the cobweb puzzy of yours, and turn that bread oven off, you yeast infected funky coochie wench. Take your bitter reasoning to someone who's not smart enough to recognize your bias man hating agenda.
Your big overgrown azz always bringing up private parts! What are you twelve??? Were you born a fool or did you just become one over time?
London

Powell, OH

#410 May 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in any of my posts did I say sport and entertainment wasn't needed.
Link me to the posts.
And sports stars do not put in 45 hours a week training and playing, with only 3 weeks vacation a year.
They do not WORK in the true meaning of working to provide for your family.
A car bought from a multi millionaire father for his daughter, does not signify the same work and sacrifice an old beat up car would signify to the daughter of the average Joe.
You are overall correct Shalimarr. You are just posting to a fool. Nothing more, nothing less!

In fact, sports and entertainment are not "needed" for societies. They are, indeed, considered icing on the cake for any great society however only uneducated people mistake this as a need. Sports/entertainment are the first on the chopping block in budget cuts for a reason..because at the end of the day, it isn't a need.

As humans, we want sports/entertainment to use as outlets for a release of more serious matters we go through and that's the value to sports and entertainment..but they aren't "needed."
London

Powell, OH

#411 May 7, 2013
And yes, athletes do risk their bodies etc to ENTERTAIN us...but coal miners risk their bodies as well, steel workers, truck drivers, loggers, electricians, pilots, fishermen, farmers, roofers, taxi drivers..etc, etc.

The difference in the risk and impact on society between sports/entertainment and other risky professions is abundantly clear.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#412 May 7, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>
So having a second home isn't excessive. It's one thing to buy your mom one house. It's also one thing to ignore the fact that his father is a head coach in Taiwan so he's making money also. But as Kobe stated, when you give, give, give, and give, at some point there has to be a line drawn. There has to be boundaries. Otherwise, what would stop them for asking for a third home, a fourth home. What would stop them for asking for $10 million dollars. Most ballers go broke within 5 years. Plus, we are only speaking on his parents, not to mention other family members. Allen Iverson was getting paid as much as Kobe with more off court deals and dude is supposedly broke. You can give within respectful means.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#413 May 7, 2013
Back to the main point. When people come into money. Your family will have their hands out.

70% of lottery winners go broke. It's not just athletes.

I think Kobe's mom is just being a brat and wanting to waste his money for her own Ego. She should be ashamed of herself.

“Be wise as a serpent”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#414 May 7, 2013
I'm riding with Kobe on this one...

Level 6

Location hidden

#415 May 7, 2013
No one needs a second home. If Kobe didn't want to pay for surgery, that's one thing. But a second home?
London

Powell, OH

#416 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
No one needs a second home. If Kobe didn't want to pay for surgery, that's one thing. But a second home?
Well he shouldn't have offered her any money at all then. Next is he shouldn't put his own mother at risk for being sued! when she then goes and sell stuff he didn't even want in the first place.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#417 May 7, 2013
Y'all need to check Sint Eustatius Beautiful island with just 3000 inhabitants.

http://www.statiatourism.com/

Level 6

Location hidden

#418 May 7, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he shouldn't have offered her any money at all then. Next is he shouldn't put his own mother at risk for being sued! when she then goes and sell stuff he didn't even want in the first place.
She is selling his stuff without any warning. Plus, what kind of mother sells her kids childhood memorabilias? All because he's not giving her a second home?

It's one thing to sell them because you need to pay for a expensive surgery to survive and Kobe isn't paying. But to sell his childhood memories for a meaningless second home? Especially when his father is working as a head coach in Taiwan for a national team. I'm sure he's bringing in $300k a year for that job alone.
London

Powell, OH

#419 May 7, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>She is selling his stuff without any warning. Plus, what kind of mother sells her kids childhood memorabilias? All because he's not giving her a second home?
It's one thing to sell them because you need to pay for a expensive surgery to survive and Kobe isn't paying. But to sell his childhood memories for a meaningless second home? Especially when his father is working as a head coach in Taiwan for a national team. I'm sure he's bringing in $300k a year for that job alone.
She asked his wife if she wanted the stuff. The wife told her no (so he should sue his wife). At that point the mom can do with the stuff what she wants. I'm sure she's probably sold other things of his to this company. I bet the company tells they've worked with her before. So, it was probably a normal course of action for their life. I'm also sure she doesn't have his most prized things and if she does, oh well. Clearly he is showing what he thinks of her anyway by placing her in a position to get sued.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,601,375
BLACKS and SKIN CANCER (Sep '10) 2 min No doubt 63
I hope this world dies. (Nov '11) 3 min fff 45
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 10 min Mr Lee 91
Gay Is The New Jew, Not The New Black (May '09) 14 min AIPAC is evil 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 27 min Mr Lee 16
Thx appreciation thread. 37 min Mr Lee 10
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 54 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580