Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
London

Memphis, TN

#311 May 6, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence that God made us all equal? If such was true, we would all have equally calibrated sensibilities and would emote similarly about each situation in life; and you guys wouldn't need us men to do your heavy lifting.
I am not equal to the Billionaire oil baron, The titan of industry on wall street, or the politician who wields immense political power; nor I'm I equal to the female in America who is not considered a menace or potential threat to society as I am, and is given every advantage ahead of me in terms of legal consideration and access to society's safety net.
Nor am I equal in intellectual gifts to so many brilliant minds from mathematicians, scientist and literary authors.....and of course some people on this board....including....YOU! So, this equality you speak of flies in the face of existing evidence and is little more than some "feel good" rhetoric to inspire hope in those of us who are not so abundant in our blessings.
And lastly, you are having an argument that we need need not have (even though I know that you are disputatious by nature...lol) because I take no issue with ANY woman deciding in her best interest of whether she should go or stay. She is fully empowered to determine her own level of tolerance and to determine whether or not I am entitled to a romantic contract extension; she reserves this right, and so do I.....to fire her azz! lol
smh. I see IT IS I needs to make a comeback. lol.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#312 May 6, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
Damn dummies, he's not suing his mom. He's suing the auctioning company. SMH You idiots will seize upon any opportunity to criticize black men.
I pointed this major distinction out much earlier in this thread and they, of course, completely ignored it. I would hate to have them sitting on a jury, ajudicating my fate particularly if it involved any form of litigation between myself and another woman because my azz would be fried!

It never ceases to amaze me how woman constantly implore of men to be fair with them when they extend no such consideration in return to us and are completely oblivious to this disequilibrium in their reasoning. They believe that they are ENTITLED to being treated fairly by men, but bear no responsibility to reciprocate in kind! SMDH!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#313 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
I know a lot of professional athletes become broke after they retire. But I think we are starting to see that all of the money isn't blown on strippers and cars.
Their family and fair weather friends will bleed them dry and act as if it is their god given right to have access to your money.
I'm sure Kobe has taken care of his mother and family but I guess she figured. Since his mother in law got a house. She wants a house too. Strictly for ego reasons. Who is going to up keep this new mansion she wants? Kobe.
There was reports last season of a Dallas Cowboys Player Filing a Restraining Order Against His Money-Hungry Relatives.
"The 21-year-old has had to file protective orders against his three sisters, two brothers, mother and step-father since he was drafted.
In July Smith signed a four-year 12.5 million dollar contract with the Cowboys, which has resulted in his family members becoming aggressive towards him and feeling entitled to his assets. "
"Smith already gave a large sum of money to his restless and entitled family after signing in 2011. Smith’s family has been banned from the Cowboys training club and, according to sources, a family member has already been removed from the practice facility."
Good for him.
How much money does a 21 year old kid need?
Sounds like he has hit the big time and wants to forget about where he came from.
He just doesn't want his family in his life.

Level 7

Location hidden

#315 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> smh. I see IT IS I needs to make a comeback. lol.
Haven't you already threaten me with that card before? And pray tell, how would you respond were I treat her with no regard for her feminine sensibilities as I would a man and open fire upon her? You would most certainly cite it as evidence of the cruel inhumanity of the black men. So Stop it....because despite what the feminist and liberals have told you.......you can't have it both ways!

Location hidden

#316 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
I know a lot of professional athletes become broke after they retire. But I think we are starting to see that all of the money isn't blown on strippers and cars.
Their family and fair weather friends will bleed them dry and act as if it is their god given right to have access to your money.
I'm sure Kobe has taken care of his mother and family but I guess she figured. Since his mother in law got a house. She wants a house too. Strictly for ego reasons. Who is going to up keep this new mansion she wants? Kobe.
There was reports last season of a Dallas Cowboys Player Filing a Restraining Order Against His Money-Hungry Relatives.
"The 21-year-old has had to file protective orders against his three sisters, two brothers, mother and step-father since he was drafted.
In July Smith signed a four-year 12.5 million dollar contract with the Cowboys, which has resulted in his family members becoming aggressive towards him and feeling entitled to his assets. "
"Smith already gave a large sum of money to his restless and entitled family after signing in 2011. Smith’s family has been banned from the Cowboys training club and, according to sources, a family member has already been removed from the practice facility."
Good for him.
You're not suspicious that he has taken out restraining orders against EVERY sibling and BOTH parents too?
You think it's just a coincidence that he doesn't even have one brother or one sister that he still wants to have a round?
Every one of his siblings as well as BOTH parents were disappointed with what their suddenly rich sibling gave to them.
He doesn't want any of his family, he thinks you can go out and buy men who will become like your flesh and blood brothers? or you can buy 2 women to replace your sisters?
His family are better off without him, he has made 12.5 million at 21 without doing any real work or any real study. It's like a lottery win, compared to young black guys aged 21 with no prospect of employment and poverty to look forward to.
What a mean little c*nt.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#317 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money does a 21 year old kid need?
Sounds like he has hit the big time and wants to forget about where he came from.
He just doesn't want his family in his life.
The average NFL career is 4 years. I'm not sure how much studying he did in College. But this is going to be the biggest payday in his foreseeable future. We all hear the horror stories of broke athletes.

Maybe he is being pro-active and wanting to protect his future 10,20,30 years from now.

Location hidden

#318 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 23 isn't too young to marry for some people besides Kobe is 35 now and needs to grow up. I agree he didn't want to cause the riff between himself and his parents but he don't have to compound things taking his mother to court especially since this could have been avoided over an amount of money that's practically nothing to him. People keep saying that she is living comfortably like there is some set limit for her.
What people fail to understand when they talk about these sports stars parents/sibling being entitled and making unfair demands... is that these sports stars don't EARN their money!
They are not going out and working 45 hours a week doing some crummy job to pay their way in life.
They are not making any kind of sacrifices to raise their children or buy private education and beautiful things for their kids.
They are earning millions of dollars "playing a game" that they love to play anyway.
Lots of black guys are all over America and the world, playing the same games in the hood and at school for enjoyment and no money.
Kobe is not sitting behind a desk wading through piles of invoices with a mean boss watching white men be promoted over him.
He is not saving up month by month to be able to take his kids on one vacation a year to Disney world.
The reason why the families make demands, is because they know their son or sibling JUST GOT LUCKY... like a 500 million lottery ticket.
Kobe Bryant doesn't know what work or sacrifice is.
He has never gone out to earn and work for anything for his children.
There are 35 year old men who are spending 25% of their week's pay check to buy their mother a fantastic mother's day present... There are men who earn $300 a week, who will bu their mother a $75 present for mother's day or her birthday. men who actually WORK for their money!

Location hidden

#319 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. His parents aren't some poor couple. I doubt very seriously he's had to throw millions at his parents because they've asked him too. I also don't believe lots of these guys go broke because they are taking care of family and friends.
As far as the twenty something athlete, I hope someone has checked to make sure the guy even has a family. That's how full of it I think lots of them are nowadays.
The families don't respect these guys as males who go out and EARN their money.
The families view it as the kid got genetically lucky and now has access to ridiculous amounts of UNEARNED money.
The older brother putting in a 45 hour week at his job, will never understand why a 21 year old with 12.5 million dollars, barely out of diapers and never done a day's real work in his life, is being mean with money.
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#320 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. I had a feeling this story was quite slanted. smh. What a piece of work she pushed out.
There's more to that. Don't be so gullible (or pretending to be)...
Why would your parents be offering your spouse your keepsakes? There's something obvious sarcastic about that type of gesture. No balanced individual offers up their child's first anything to anyone. Things that represent moments they shared with their child.

So obviously their was something more to an odd offer like that. Something the source didn't feel the public should know.

I always like (not really) folks that tell "half-truths" to the willingly gullible public.

Level 8

Location hidden

#321 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The families don't respect these guys as males who go out and EARN their money.
The families view it as the kid got genetically lucky and now has access to ridiculous amounts of UNEARNED money.
The older brother putting in a 45 hour week at his job, will never understand why a 21 year old with 12.5 million dollars, barely out of diapers and never done a day's real work in his life, is being mean with money.
It's not for you to understand. If a Billionaire wants to pay you a certain amount of money because you excel at something better than 99% of the people on the planet. Then you would be a fool not to take it.

Models are lucky. Athletes work at their craft.
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#322 May 6, 2013
No balanced individual offers up there* child's first anything to anyone.

Location hidden

#323 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
The average NFL career is 4 years. I'm not sure how much studying he did in College. But this is going to be the biggest payday in his foreseeable future. We all hear the horror stories of broke athletes.
Maybe he is being pro-active and wanting to protect his future 10,20,30 years from now.
$3 million can cushion him through his life. unless he plans to never get a job once he hits 25 and is no longer in the NFL?
I highly doubt his family wanted $9 million from him.
Leave my culture behind

Washington, DC

#324 May 6, 2013
No balanced individual offers up their child's first anything to anyone.(didn't mean to edit that line)

"So obviously there* was something more to an odd offer like that."

Location hidden

#325 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not for you to understand. If a Billionaire wants to pay you a certain amount of money because you excel at something better than 99% of the people on the planet. Then you would be a fool not to take it.
Really?
basketball players "work" at being black, naturally athletic and 7ft tall?

Level 8

Location hidden

#326 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
basketball players "work" at being black, naturally athletic and 7ft tall?
Dirk Nowiktizi is White, German and 7ft. He was MVP of the Finals a couple of years ago.

If you can play and you are tall. You will get a nice salary.

Location hidden

#327 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumra... I could create a basketball star of the future and I could also help any other woman to do the same.
I need a black sperm donor who is at least 6ft 7.
I need him to be dark skinned and nappy haired, minimal white admixture.
I need to see photos of him throughout his teens and adulthood... I need to know if his parents and siblings are exceptionally tall.
Once I get the sperm and baby, I have a 50% chance of getting a boy.
By the time he is 4 years old, I will know if he is going to be very tall.
If he is, I will invest in the best basketball coaching I can find.
I will sit him down in front of videos of top class basketball games, from the age of 4.
It is not difficult to create athletes like basket ball players or tennis players.
The exact same process would work for a tennis player, very tall with long legs and arms... Mr Williams did it for Serena and Venus.
If Venus had been a boy, he would have pushed her towards Basketball.

Location hidden

#328 May 6, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirk Nowiktizi is White, German and 7ft. He was MVP of the Finals a couple of years ago.
If you can play and you are tall. You will get a nice salary.
I'm not saying whites can't do it.
I'm saying dark skinned black men are naturally athletic, they don't even need to do crunches to get tight abs until they hit their mid to late 30s.
Being dark skinned black, and 7ft tall makes it very likely that you will stand an excellent better than 99% of people on the planet at basket ball :)
Soccer takes work, because there is no set height or build that gives you a clear advantage over the rest of the male population.
A 5 ft 8 guy can be just as good as a 6ft 2 guy.
But basketball isn't like that, only a tiny percentage of men stand any real chance genetically from the start.
You can be 5 ft 11 and a fantastic athlete, but you won't find it easy to shine in basketball.
it's a genetic lottery and the families' of these guys know it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#329 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying whites can't do it.
I'm saying dark skinned black men are naturally athletic, they don't even need to do crunches to get tight abs until they hit their mid to late 30s.
Being dark skinned black, and 7ft tall makes it very likely that you will stand an excellent better than 99% of people on the planet at basket ball :)
Soccer takes work, because there is no set height or build that gives you a clear advantage over the rest of the male population.
A 5 ft 8 guy can be just as good as a 6ft 2 guy.
But basketball isn't like that, only a tiny percentage of men stand any real chance genetically from the start.
You can be 5 ft 11 and a fantastic athlete, but you won't find it easy to shine in basketball.
it's a genetic lottery and the families' of these guys know it.
I'm not sure which direction to go with this. lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#330 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumra... I could create a basketball star of the future and I could also help any other woman to do the same.
I need a black sperm donor who is at least 6ft 7.
I need him to be dark skinned and nappy haired, minimal white admixture.
I need to see photos of him throughout his teens and adulthood... I need to know if his parents and siblings are exceptionally tall.
Once I get the sperm and baby, I have a 50% chance of getting a boy.
By the time he is 4 years old, I will know if he is going to be very tall.
If he is, I will invest in the best basketball coaching I can find.
I will sit him down in front of videos of top class basketball games, from the age of 4.
It is not difficult to create athletes like basket ball players or tennis players.
The exact same process would work for a tennis player, very tall with long legs and arms... Mr Williams did it for Serena and Venus.
If Venus had been a boy, he would have pushed her towards Basketball.
It would be much easier for you to create an idiot! And you wouldn't even have to outsource any of the work; you can simply have the child stand next to you when you go online to Topix!

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#331 May 6, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be much easier for you to create an idiot! And you wouldn't even have to outsource any of the work; you can simply have the child stand next to you when you go online to Topix!
You can't tell the lady something like that.
Apologize!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Reality Check 1,657,671
Yisraelite Supremacist claims to be ex gay 13 min White 1
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 15 min Cant Escape DESTINY 24
YS delves deeper... 15 min White 10
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 16 min Cant Escape DESTINY 26
White boy racists btfo 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Blacks never say anything factual 21 min Cant Escape DESTINY 6
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 2 hr Harrisson 29
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 4 hr Joy 63
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 9 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web