Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#256 May 6, 2013
Halle Berry Sister-Shalimarr-MaCEO wrote:
marriage and was a the height of his career at that time. As an adult he decided to marry Vanessa and I don't think he wanted to cause any problems with his parents by marrying her. I don't agree with the actions of the mother and him. I don't agree with him taking her to court and I don't agree with the mother selling the items. I feel that this issue could have been resolved without going to court. This is family fighting over money. The mother is living very comfortable. I disagree with your statement on Black Men. I date men of different races. I have dated some really nice Black Men. Every race has some bad men, not just the Black race.
MACEO

Your broke and you ran to adultery behind your White wife's back. You never helped her with the business and only looked out for yourself!

You got your Karma your alone, sickly and broke and she asked for a divorce! Good for her! Why stick with a "No Good Black Man" especially a Black man that only looked out for himself?

It appears she's decent; your the DOG!

I'm glad she left you! Its so much harder when your old especially when your broke, have poor health..........You don't have a history with anybody and she won't get anything for dating you; you don't have anything!

That's the KARMA that comes back on you when your old! You don't have any caretaker when you'll need it the most! No kids to care for you..........You were too selfish. Kids come in handy when your old!

Who do you have from running to your affairs? Surely all that chasing that you did you have something or someone to show for your time other than losing everything!

That's why I don't date BLACK MEN MOST ARE NO GOOD
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#257 May 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Can't get Halle Berry MACEO"] I disagree with your statement on Black Men. I date men of different races. I have dated some really nice Black Men. Every race has some bad men, not just the Black race.[/QUOTE]MACEO

Are you into Black men now your divorced from your White wife? What happened to the White women you chased for 35 years?

Nothing to show for your time? LMAO Your a "NO GOOD BLACK MAN" surely all your bragging about how white women love black dyck why don't you have anybody?

Where's your woman or white women that love Black dyck? Your the one that bragged about having Anal sex in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD so why isn't she with you now?

YOu were married when you were dating her!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#258 May 6, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel that this issue could have been resolved without going to court. This is family fighting over money. The mother is living very comfortable. I disagree with your statement on Black Men. I date men of different races. I have dated some really nice Black Men. Every race has some bad men, not just the Black race.
MACEO

Are you into Black men now your divorced from your White wife? What happened to the White women you chased for 35 years?

Nothing to show for your time? LMAO Your a "NO GOOD BLACK MAN" surely all your bragging about how white women love black dyck why don't you have anybody?

Where's your woman or white women that love Black dyck? Your the one that bragged about having Anal sex in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD so why isn't she with you now?

YOu were married when you were dating her!

Never settle for a Broke Man he'll cheat like you did and your White wife got nothing for her time!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#259 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, hate her (at times lol) or even debate her, that's still mmama for Christ's sake and you only get one in your whole life! If I was wealthy but mom wanted the money to feed an addiction then yes I would turn mom down but if I had hundreds of millions like Kobe and all she ask was for pennies for a nice home compared to all the money I had, she wouldn't even have to ask me, only hint and the check would be in her hand. My dad died when I was in my 20s and my died just a few years ago. I don't care how grown you think you are or how many good friends you have when you get the news that one of your parents have just died, your life will never be the same again because the your mom or daddy is gone! The person you held and rocked you to sleep when you were little, fed you , taught you right from wrong and weak from strong. Advised you not do something but when you did anyway, was there 100% for you, it is a very hurting thing to know you will never see them again. Kobe needs to realize that his mother is not going always be there and to let her have things that give her joy while she is alive and not flowers when she is dead.
Capree

Maceo lost his Mother to cancer and his Father died but he's Father wanted nothing to do with him which is why MACEO shy 1 year of 60 years old acts so "Childish, immature and insecure!

Really what 60 year old man do you know who goes around harassing young girls 30 years younger than him in IR relationship with a White man when he's invested his entire life in chasing and doing for White women only?

MACEO is so weird..........Reclusive and its always that type of man that does weird things. He's acting weird because he has no woman or friends!
loose change

UK

#260 May 6, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your broke and you ran to adultery behind your White wife's back. You never helped her with the business and only looked out for yourself!
You got your Karma your alone, sickly and broke and she asked for a divorce! Good for her! Why stick with a "No Good Black Man" especially a Black man that only looked out for himself?
I'm glad she left you! Its so much harder when your old especially when your broke, have poor health..........You don't have a history with anybody and she won't get anything for dating you; you don't have anything!
That's the KARMA that comes back on you when your old! You don't have any caretaker when you'll need it the most! No kids to care for you..........You were too selfish. Kids come in handy when your old!
Who do you have from running to your affairs? Surely all that chasing that you did you have something or someone to show for your time other than losing everything!
STFU bxxytch, your menapausal rants are gtting tediously boring, your interlopement tiresome, your manifistations dronelike, your credibility,implausable,your intent obnoxious,inother words a gross insect.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#261 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, hate her (at times lol) or even debate her, that's still mmama for Christ's sake and you only get one in your whole life! If I was wealthy but mom wanted the money to feed an addiction then yes I would turn mom down but if I had hundreds of millions like Kobe and all she ask was for pennies for a nice home compared to all the money I had, she wouldn't even have to ask me, only hint and the check would be in her hand. My dad died when I was in my 20s and my died just a few years ago. I don't care how grown you think you are or how many good friends you have when you get the news that one of your parents have just died, your life will never be the same again because the your mom or daddy is gone! The person you held and rocked you to sleep when you were little, fed you , taught you right from wrong and weak from strong. Advised you not do something but when you did anyway, was there 100% for you, it is a very hurting thing to know you will never see them again. Kobe needs to realize that his mother is not going always be there and to let her have things that give her joy while she is alive and not flowers when she is dead.
Capree

Maceo lost his Mother to cancer and his Father died but he's Father wanted nothing to do with him which is why MACEO shy 1 year of 60 years old acts so "Childish, immature and insecure!

Really what 60 year old man do you know who goes around harassing young girls 30 years younger than him in IR relationship with a White man when he's invested his entire life in chasing and doing for White women only?

MACEO is so weird..........Reclusive and its always that type of man that does weird things. He's acting weird because he has no woman or friends!

Ill give you his Work information and cell phone number just in cases he harass or continues to stalk you. He uses Topix on his Mobile but he also been on topix on his job!

He's acting very WEIRD like a Stalker!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#263 May 6, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU bxxytch, your menapausal rants are gtting tediously boring, your interlopement tiresome, your manifistations dronelike, your credibility,implausable,your intent obnoxious,inother words a gross insect.
MACEO

The truth hurts!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#264 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
We should focus more on Lebron and Shaneequa Brinson, a beautiful black couple.
Lol but her name is Savannah.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#265 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically he shamed them, by betraying his marriage vows and the stability of his children's lives.
They were the ones who raised a guy no woman could trust as her husband and responsible father of her kids.
MACEO

The truth hurts!

I'm glad she left you! Its so much harder dating when your old especially when your broke, have poor health..........You don't have a history with anybody and the woman won't get anything for dating you; you don't have anything!

That's why I don't date BLACK MEN MOST ARE NO GOOD!!!

You know that's why your arrogant and said Black men can cheat and do as they please and women can't do anything about it!

I guess your white wife did; she got RID OF YOU!

Your ARROGANT!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#266 May 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>What if it were Venus William's father selling off old tennis memorabilia to buy himself some new digs, because she refused to help him. Would you be singing the same tune?

Or what if it were Ryan Reynolds (white male, celebrity), who did not feel like footing the bill for a new McMansion for his mom?

[rhetorical question]
My opinion is that matters between the family are just that: matters between the family. I pray that they will be ok with each other.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267 May 6, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but her name is Savannah.
Yeah I know.

Has there been any stories about Derrick Rose's runaway father? I think the dude's name is Donald.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#268 May 6, 2013
Phoenix-Dev143-Sharimarr-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is that matters between the family are just that: matters between the family. I pray that they will be ok with each other.
MACEO..........

Are you talking to your profiles again at almost 60 years old? LMAO

How many profiles do you have 500 now? LMAO You had to post at least 1million hates messages to Black women! lmao
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#272 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot..how many men would put their love for their wives and family first over a bruised masculine ego if his wife was unfaithful?
And what justification could there be in any differences in reaction (if there would be one)?
It depends on the guy. I do know guys who have forgiven their wives for acts of infidelity and other acts of betray out of love and or desire to keep their family together, but as for me, that Tramp would be out on her azz....pronto! There aint enough tea in China...(foaming at the mouth like Newman from Seinfeld) for me to let that shyt pass! She would have no value to me from that point on! I'm just saying!
loose change

UK

#275 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
We did not find results for: <quoted text>Did you forget the last question:And what justification could there be in any differences in reaction? Why is the masculine ego more important than inflicted feminine wounds?
Behind every modern man lies his animalistic instinct and survival traits, which he will act on if feel threatened by disloyalty or threat to his Alpha position.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#276 May 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know.
Has there been any stories about Derrick Rose's runaway father? I think the dude's name is Donald.
Not that I know of.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#278 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously. Those items represent all of the hard work that Kobe has performed. Kobe is one of the best players in NBA history and a future NBA Hall of Famer. It is not like the mother is on welfare and living off food stamps. She is living very comfortable.
Actually they were just momemtoes from his high school years and not the NBA and if they had of meant that much to him, he shouldn't have just left them lying around at his mother's. She is mother not a storage unit lol! I think he is just making a big deal out it, to bug his mother.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#279 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
We did not find results for: <quoted text>Did you forget the last question:And what justification could there be in any differences in reaction? Why is the masculine ego more important than inflicted feminine wounds?
Because masculinity nor masculine pride lives in nor recognizes that egalitarian world you live in! As men, we do not regard each other as equals and by extension, we do not regard situations nor expect people's corresponding reactions to them to be equal. If a woman chooses to forgive, for whatever her reasons maybe...kudos to her, but I am bound by no such obligation to match or replicate her in kind or spirit. Our valuation of the relationships are distinct and thus, what we are willing to do to preserve it will differ.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#280 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they were just momemtoes from his high school years and not the NBA and if they had of meant that much to him, he shouldn't have just left them lying around at his mother's. She is mother not a storage unit lol! I think he is just making a big deal out it, to bug his mother.
If his mom was really about her money. She would keep the items. They would be worth a lot more later on.

All this drama before mother's day. smh
loose change

UK

#281 May 6, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>It really doesn't matter..women cheat as much as men do nowadays..so regardless of the useless argument of love or masculine/feminine ego..both genders will do the same in the end..
It seems the no1 sport lovers play these days, just like dodgems.In the meantime keep current, keep it interested ad stay on the ball and drive hard for the relationship and don't let it go stale, flatter at all times even if you do not always mean it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#284 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree Kobe should not have cheated on her. That was all of his fault. He was way too young for marriage and was a the height of his career at that time. As an adult he decided to marry Vanessa and I don't think he wanted to cause any problems with his parents by marrying her. I don't agree with the actions of the mother and him. I don't agree with him taking her to court and I don't agree with the mother selling the items. I feel that this issue could have been resolved without going to court. This is family fighting over money. The mother is living very comfortable. I disagree with your statement on Black Men. I date men of different races. I have dated some really nice Black Men. Every race has some bad men, not just the Black race.
I think 23 isn't too young to marry for some people besides Kobe is 35 now and needs to grow up. I agree he didn't want to cause the riff between himself and his parents but he don't have to compound things taking his mother to court especially since this could have been avoided over an amount of money that's practically nothing to him. People keep saying that she is living comfortably like there is some set limit for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puerto Rican women.. Smart and attractive? Or D... (Jun '10) 23 min Latibori2016 154
Trump Self-Funded Campaign Too Costly For Self-... 30 min Redefined 1
Hillary vs. Trump = 52 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
DOGON(Metaphysics) (Nov '09) 1 hr Skiff Azlaan 81
The Bullish AA/Israelite Female 1 hr Hebrew Supremacist 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,383,853
Is it a sin to paint your nails? (Mar '12) 1 hr PleaseReadYourBibles 54
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,448
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 2 hr Hebrew Supremacist 65
I do not like black men 2 hr Stupid Thread 69
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 2 hr SadButTrue 17
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 3 hr enoch powell 31
More from around the web