Kobe Bryant Is A Piece Of Crap!
London

Memphis, TN

#233 May 5, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to have you as my adversary in any dialectical process, be it a court of law, or a debate. Your comments are emotionally bias and presume things that were not explicitly stated. In his tweet, he never specifically singled out his mother....he said "They," which of course, could mean the entire family.
And though one ideally would like to always confer respect and honor upon their mothers, you...nor we can presumptuously extend the adjectival quality of good upon a mother without first establishing that she is deserving of such veneration, because ALL MOTHERS ARE NOT GOOD MOTHERS and since we don't know the specifics of their relationship nor the nuance details of their public conflict, it is unfair to draw conclusions or to pass judgement without corroborating facts.
I get it that you chicks leverage and emotionally maneuver the traditional gender roles and expectations between men and women; between mothers and sons etc., to your benefit to extract certain concessions whenever dealing with men in order to establish footing on the moral high ground; which solidifies your positions as the aggrieved plaintiff, leaving the male of course, as the ruthless defendant, however, the objective truth rules in favor of facts, not gender sensibilities or traditional roles and expectations.
And in my closing arguments before the jury, I would simply echo your ethos about "giving and giving not being love to begin with" by reminding the jury that neither does "TAKING AND TAKING" best exemplifies love and that his mother is clearly keeping score in her battle with what Kobe gives to his wife and her family; so if you are going to condemn Kobe, you must to, in the interest of justice and fair play.....condemn his mother as well!
Loving your parents isn't about whether they were "good" or "bad". For the most part, unless your parents abandoned you, left you to starve on the street, allowed you to be raped and maimed etc, you simply love and care for them anyway because no one is perfect. I simply don't agree with his tweeting about his mother. Period.

I don't know why some of you guys believe you are the only ones allowed to have an opinion but no one died and made you guys the leader nor boss of opinion.
loose change

UK

#234 May 5, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to have you as my adversary in any dialectical process, be it a court of law, or a debate. Your comments are emotionally bias and presume things that were not explicitly stated. In his tweet, he never specifically singled out his mother....he said "They," which of course, could mean the entire family.
And though one ideally would like to always confer respect and honor upon their mothers, you...nor we can presumptuously extend the adjectival quality of good upon a mother without first establishing that she is deserving of such veneration, because ALL MOTHERS ARE NOT GOOD MOTHERS and since we don't know the specifics of their relationship nor the nuance details of their public conflict, it is unfair to draw conclusions or to pass judgement without corroborating facts.
I get it that you chicks leverage and emotionally maneuver the traditional gender roles and expectations between men and women; between mothers and sons etc., to your benefit to extract certain concessions whenever dealing with men in order to establish footing on the moral high ground; which solidifies your positions as the aggrieved plaintiff, leaving the male of course, as the ruthless defendant, however, the objective truth rules in favor of facts, not gender sensibilities or traditional roles and expectations.
And in my closing arguments before the jury, I would simply echo your ethos about "giving and giving not being love to begin with" by reminding the jury that neither does "TAKING AND TAKING" best exemplifies love and that his mother is clearly keeping score in her battle with what Kobe gives to his wife and her family; so if you are going to condemn Kobe, you must to, in the interest of justice and fair play.....condemn his mother as well!
very balanced analysis my learned friend
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#235 May 5, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> Bruh, we know Vanessa loves this man. She can take 100 million from him right now, collect alimony and child support and go on to have her own reality show. These black women on here are just evil and bitter. Remember when Vanessa wanted to fight Trina because she thought she was trying to get at Kobe. Vanessa has had dozens of opportunities to leave this man, and with more fame than any basketball wife could ever imagine. SHE'S VANESSA BRYANT, not some second string b baller's wife.
All evidence does indeed suggest that she loves this man and puts her family life above her inflicted feminine wounds resulting from his actions. With her easily being able to walk away with a substantial cut of the gross and a percentage of his future earnings, but yet, choosing to keep the family intact; and though this does not qualify her for canonization, it certainly speaks volumes about her love for him.

And this of course, confounds and destroys the condemning leverage of all of the those who would have bounced in accordance with the articles and tenets of the feminist play book. This counterintuitive choice of hers robs their GOLDDIGGING argument of credibility, leaving them to manufacture alternative reasoning and to speculate of the possible machinations she has in store for him.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#236 May 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Loving your parents isn't about whether they were "good" or "bad". For the most part, unless your parents abandoned you, left you to starve on the street, allowed you to be raped and maimed etc, you simply love and care for them anyway because no one is perfect. I simply don't agree with his tweeting about his mother. Period.
I don't know why some of you guys believe you are the only ones allowed to have an opinion but no one died and made you guys the leader nor boss of opinion.
No one is objecting to you having an opinion; so stop it with the "Big Bad Chauvinist Male Wolf" trying to suppress my voice nonsense. The way it goes is, you offer your view and then one, in turn, offers their challenge or refutation of your expressed thesis or beliefs. And if Madame expects her views to go unchallenged then perhaps Madame should confine them behind the firewalls of her brain and not disseminate them publically; and most certainly not on a public forum; which is constructed with the aforementioned exhange in mind.

You often masquerade your subjective beliefs as objectively defined truths in your post. You have no issue with presuming to tell us what LOVE is and what it should mean to us; not to mention your inclination of speaking in ABSOLUTES, when in fact, you are only expressing your subjective beliefs...which is fine; so unless you are working on grounds for an appeal, stop it with this "you guys won't allow me to unfairly malign men without challenge" crap. This is even below your intellectual dignity.........I think!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#237 May 5, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>Totally disagree with you, family is a unit and if you cannot share with your mother who can you share with.I would personally supply all her needs if in that position, its his blessing.Whilst children are not expected to care for their parents the dictates of nature is that parents care for their children who in turn should care for them when age dictates this and opportunity if it presentds itself.It is a totally dysfunctional family unit would think otherwise.
Love, hate her (at times lol) or even debate her, that's still mmama for Christ's sake and you only get one in your whole life! If I was wealthy but mom wanted the money to feed an addiction then yes I would turn mom down but if I had hundreds of millions like Kobe and all she ask was for pennies for a nice home compared to all the money I had, she wouldn't even have to ask me, only hint and the check would be in her hand. My dad died when I was in my 20s and my died just a few years ago. I don't care how grown you think you are or how many good friends you have when you get the news that one of your parents have just died, your life will never be the same again because the your mom or daddy is gone! The person you held and rocked you to sleep when you were little, fed you , taught you right from wrong and weak from strong. Advised you not do something but when you did anyway, was there 100% for you, it is a very hurting thing to know you will never see them again. Kobe needs to realize that his mother is not going always be there and to let her have things that give her joy while she is alive and not flowers when she is dead.

Level 8

Location hidden

#238 May 5, 2013
Corection: my mother died a few years ago.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#239 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
I couldn't believe when I read multi-millionare Kobe is battling his mom in court over some of his old high school mementoes that he had left for years in her home. It is estimated the auction would fetch $1.5 million. Mrs. Byrant was planning on using the money to buy herself a home. Am I missing something here? Why would Kobe who is worth 10s of millions prevent his own mother from making what is chump change to him off some old stuff that left there years ago? Second question is why would she have to auction off items when it wouldn't have hurt Kobe financially in the least just to buy his mom a house? Which cost way less the 4 million he spent on just a ring for his nonblack wife. Ok kobe and his mother may not get along that well but is still his mother and without her nothing would have been possible in the first place not even his life but some ungrateful, uncaring black men seem to forget that.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kobe-bryant-batt...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php...
What if it were Venus William's father selling off old tennis memorabilia to buy himself some new digs, because she refused to help him. Would you be singing the same tune?

Or what if it were Ryan Reynolds (white male, celebrity), who did not feel like footing the bill for a new McMansion for his mom?

[rhetorical question]

Level 8

Location hidden

#240 May 5, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
What if it were Venus William's father selling off old tennis memorabilia to buy himself some new digs, because she refused to help him. Would you be singing the same tune?
Or what if it were Ryan Reynolds (white male, celebrity), who did not feel like footing the bill for a new McMansion for his mom?
[rhetorical question]
The same goes for mothers or fathers who have been there for you. As I hear it Mr. William has always been the the number 1 supporter behind his daughers success and if he asked them for something that they could easily afford then Venus and Serena should happily grant his wish. I don't know about but I loved my dad for all of things he did and sacfriced for us kid. I would have given some years off of my own life to have him around healthy just little longer.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#241 May 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Dang LE. Are you with them when they are whispering sweet nothings in each others ear?? lol. All any of us are doing is speculating and if that equals bitter and angry I guess lots in America are because there are lots of message boards and news sites speaking about him.
Speculating??? Well so am I. But bitter and angry is filled throughout your speculations. Nothing any of you say makes sense. At least I'm calling it how it actually appears, so there's no need for me to be present while they're whispering sweet nothing in each others ear. Here's what we all know, she can divorce him right now and walk off with 100 million dollars and be Kobe free, she will receive alimony under California law, she will receive child support, and she can actually achieve more fame if she decides to divorce him with a tell all book and reality show. Divorce would definitely be in her favor, but something is keeping her there. It can't be money, because that's already etched in stone, fame she will definitely have. So what is it??? Yea, you 'BITTER AND ANGRY' black women don't want to admit it, but it's love. She truly loves this man, as do most nonbw who are with black men regardless of bogus stats and manipulative articles written by scorn black women trying to prove contrarily.
loose change

UK

#242 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, hate her (at times lol) or even debate her, that's still mmama for Christ's sake and you only get one in your whole life! If I was wealthy but mom wanted the money to feed an addiction then yes I would turn mom down but if I had hundreds of millions like Kobe and all she ask was for pennies for a nice home compared to all the money I had, she wouldn't even have to ask me, only hint and the check would be in her hand. My dad died when I was in my 20s and my died just a few years ago. I don't care how grown you think you are or how many good friends you have when you get the news that one of your parents have just died, your life will never be the same again because the your mom or daddy is gone! The person you held and rocked you to sleep when you were little, fed you , taught you right from wrong and weak from strong. Advised you not do something but when you did anyway, was there 100% for you, it is a very hurting thing to know you will never see them again. Kobe needs to realize that his mother is not going always be there and to let her have things that give her joy while she is alive and not flowers when she is dead.
Well after the sacrifices my parents made through our schooling it was the greatest pleasure we had(my siblings)to give them what they desired and it was a very fulfilling experience to share the joy we had to see them live out a comfortable and fulfilling life.It is the most depressing thing to hear children and parents at odds in public. Even if he gave her a house the chances are he will re-inherit some day.I believe in the unity of families, as the saying gos if all the families take care of themselves,the world would be taken care of.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#243 May 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
The same goes for mothers or fathers who have been there for you. As I hear it Mr. William has always been the the number 1 supporter behind his daughers success and if he asked them for something that they could easily afford then Venus and Serena should happily grant his wish. I don't know about but I loved my dad for all of things he did and sacfriced for us kid. I would have given some years off of my own life to have him around healthy just little longer.
We should focus more on Lebron and Shaneequa Brinson, a beautiful black couple.

Level 8

Location hidden

#247 May 5, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>Well after the sacrifices my parents made through our schooling it was the greatest pleasure we had(my siblings)to give them what they desired and it was a very fulfilling experience to share the joy we had to see them live out a comfortable and fulfilling life.It is the most depressing thing to hear children and parents at odds in public. Even if he gave her a house the chances are he will re-inherit some day.I believe in the unity of families, as the saying gos if all the families take care of themselves,the world would be taken care of.
Yes, I know what you mean. Because your parents have done so much for you and have sacificed also even though they didn't have the same opportunities you may have had. It does your heart good to help them live in comfort, joy and put a smile on their faces.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#248 May 5, 2013
If KOBE left these things at HER house, then they are HERS to use as she pleases.

Level 8

Location hidden

#249 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
We should focus more on Lebron and Shaneequa Brinson, a beautiful black couple.
True they are and I can't wait for their marriage for my cousin who knows them both to give me the detains of the wedding! Lebron mom's is a bit wacky but you can tell he still love her and will provide for her.
loose change

UK

#250 May 5, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
If KOBE left these things at HER house, then they are HERS to use as she pleases.
I could understand if he wanted to keep them as personal momentos, but he wants to sell!!! Leave it to mum for god sake.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#251 May 5, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they approve of her?
Is it because she's non-Black and his father (being a professional sportsman) knows these women actively seek to exploit BM?
Was it because they thought she was a gold digger and they would have disapproved even if she was black?
Was it that they thought their son was too young to marry any woman, black or not?
I am sure you already know. They were unhappy about Kobe getting married so young and they were unhappy about Vanessa being a non black woman. Kobe makes his own money and can marry whomever he desires. The parents can only give advice to him, but he makes his own decisions as an adult. The parents should support him either way.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#252 May 5, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's the junk to her. And as long as if she isn't pimping out childhood photos then I don't see any problem.
Seriously. Those items represent all of the hard work that Kobe has performed. Kobe is one of the best players in NBA history and a future NBA Hall of Famer. It is not like the mother is on welfare and living off food stamps. She is living very comfortable.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#253 May 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You have only one mother and father, I agree with this whole heartedly! But most of the problems in Kobe's life he brought about himself like the so-called rape charge, he was marriage and had no business with that other woman in the first place, Kobe probably knew marrying this nonblack woman would cause a riff between him and his parents but if he married her out of love his parents probably would have gradually accepted it but it's obvious kobe most likely married her only for ethnicity because if he loved her, Kobe wouldn't have been out here cheating like a jackrabbit on her. Now this recent trouble with his mother, yes kobe had the right to refuse to give his mother the money she asked for but when his mom try to raise the money herself by auctioning off some of his old that he obviously didn't want, Kobe jumps in and takes her to court. Kobe like too many other black men are filled with drama with a cause!
I agree Kobe should not have cheated on her. That was all of his fault. He was way too young for marriage and was a the height of his career at that time. As an adult he decided to marry Vanessa and I don't think he wanted to cause any problems with his parents by marrying her. I don't agree with the actions of the mother and him. I don't agree with him taking her to court and I don't agree with the mother selling the items. I feel that this issue could have been resolved without going to court. This is family fighting over money. The mother is living very comfortable. I disagree with your statement on Black Men. I date men of different races. I have dated some really nice Black Men. Every race has some bad men, not just the Black race.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#254 May 6, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you already know. They were unhappy about Kobe getting married so young and they were unhappy about Vanessa being a non black woman. Kobe makes his own money and can marry whomever he desires. The parents can only give advice to him, but he makes his own decisions as an adult. The parents should support him either way.
Ironically he shamed them, by betraying his marriage vows and the stability of his children's lives.
They were the ones who raised a guy no woman could trust as her husband and responsible father of her kids.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#255 May 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying with someone who cheats, especially publicly isn't a sign that she's in love. It could very well be a sign of low self esteem or a sign she doesn't really care, as long as she gets the attention, respect etc socially from being his wife. She may not give a care what he does and that in turn makes it easy to go out in public and sit by his side after such a thing. Trust me, when real feelings are involved, that feat is darn near impossible. In fact, he ended up looking like the loser then and now. And plus she can divorce him at anytime and get more money because he certainly won't stop cheating (you don't think she knows this?). Her own step father said she's just like her mom and he said her mom is a gold digger and taught her daughter to do the same.
MACEO

Your broke and you ran to adultery behind your White wife's back. You never helped her with the business and only looked out for yourself!

You got your Karma your alone, sickly and broke and she asked for a divorce! Good for her! Why stick with a "No Good Black Man" especially a Black man that only looked out for himself?

It appears she's decent; your the DOG!

I'm glad she left you! Its so much harder when your old especially when your broke, have poor health..........You don't have a history with anybody and she won't get anything for dating you; you don't have anything!

That's the KARMA that comes back on you when your old! You don't have any caretaker when you'll need it the most! No kids to care for you..........You were too selfish. Kids come in handy when your old!

Who do you have from running to your affairs? Surely all that chasing that you did you have something or someone to show for your time other than losing everything!

That's why I don't date BLACK MEN MOST ARE NO GOOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 3 min Stupid Thread 2,251
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,252,476
on a interracial dating facebook page 8 min Tasahce 9
If You all hate Jamaicans Clap Your Hands!!! (Sep '11) 10 min Tasahce 3,461
All women prefer white men 12 min Educated Black Woman 5,206
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min www 122,365
bill cosby admits to secretly drugging young wo... 16 min Jax 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Gmoney 34,413
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 32 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2,418
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 1 hr truth 30
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 hr African AE 30,780
More from around the web