Anderson

Your Mum

UK

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Anderson is in a wheelchair.
THE RELIC

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 30, 2013
I see that big fat dark-skinned Rachel Jeantel-of-a-hog Carmiana isn't on the list!
TBone

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Genevieve11& all the rest of these beautiful black women on topix. No cave beasts please!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#5 Jul 30, 2013
LifeLover,...
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Mary_M all the way. Beautiful on the outside and inside.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Princess Hey
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#10 Jul 31, 2013
TBoon me monkey suck Afro-BRA poles like a hoover wrote:
Genevieve11& all the rest of these beautiful black women on topix. No cave beasts please!
Yo, ya utterly retarded worthless self projectin' Yank phagg monkey STD ridden cohcksuckin' fafo ho, I'll start to believe ya're 'Genevieve11' another worthles retarded sock. ;-D However, it's obvious ya can't be one, since ya're too retarded Yank monkey that really luuvz suckin' only yo' drunkard bum Yank old man's pecker, while I do me all yo' female Yank monkey STD ridden hoin' worthless stinky family side double rubber. ;-) Obviously, for me, afore mentioned yo' Yank monkey fugly female family side is the best lot. ;-D Now fuhck off, & stop bein' a phagg ho always suckin' random Latin big phagg duycks moe & moe, yo, monkey, yo. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Genevieve11 wrote:
I'm bisexual and i want to fuhck my bf in the ass with a strap-on is this normal? lol I'd love to have my straight bf submit to me and let me fuhck him in the ass while he screams like a little b!tch and shoots off all over the bed.
I reckon ya meant 'Tboon me monkey suck Afro-BRA poles like a hoover' aka 'Tboone' by that wishful thinkin' of yours, aye?! ;-D Well, I see it very iffy, cause that self projectin' desperate retarded Yank phagg monkey luuuvz to bend over only when his drunkard bum Yank old monkey man is around w/ his pecker up & ready for action. ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Well, there were a few in the past like NYChoney, for Xample, of the ones that stayed are Nela, Lilly & dragonpat, obviously. ;-) Blaq Honey can have my vote as well, since she's already on the list & is willin' to pay me a visit in my 5house here in BRA. But retarded & desperate Yank midget coons like that YankFaggletFuglyFeces are outta Q though. ;-D That'd be it for my all time topix favorites, really. ;-)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#13 Jul 31, 2013
Good thread, and it gives the ladies an ALPHA to vote for while they check the results to see where they stand.

Mary-M and Bittersweet for me.

All the ladies listed are beautiful though.

How is Aziya in here and her twin sister MsNewNew ain't? They both look exactly alike.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Good thread, and it gives the ladies an ALPHA to vote for while they check the results to see where they stand.
Mary-M and Bittersweet for me.
All the ladies listed are beautiful though.
How is Aziya in here and her twin sister MsNewNew ain't? They both look exactly alike.
It looks like you're voted the most beautiful...lady.

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 3, 2013
dab399 wrote:
Carmiana all the way is the most beautiful woman on topix.
I agree! Nice face and nice personality.
TBone

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
Well, there were a few in the past like NYChoney, for Xample, of the ones that stayed are Nela, Lilly & dragonpat, obviously. ;-) Blaq Honey can have my vote as well, since she's already on the list & is willin' to pay me a visit in my 5house here in BRA. But retarded & desperate Yank midget coons like that YankFaggletFuglyFeces are outta Q though. ;-D That'd be it for my all time topix favorites, really. ;-)
STFU! You and I and many others know your stupid azz aint a man. Lol your the bigest joke on topux. You shark toothed hag.lol rotflmbao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,459,887
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 11 min Scotland the brave 35
Are Papuans from New Guinea considered Blacks? (Feb '08) 11 min Joseph Blackwolf 190
Poll What is more violent? White Trailer Park or Bla... (Aug '10) 12 min Shang High 81
News Woman says she was kicked out of Victoria's Sec... 14 min UruEuWauWau 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Snap 50,813
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 26 min Moses 82
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 33 min Operator13 1,314
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 2 hr dcool 112
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 7 hr KIP 56
More from around the web