White men are handsome

Black men smell bad

Black men are DL

Person

Austin, TX

#145 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Just keep repeating yourself and then mail a letter to president Obama so he can wipe his azz with it.
One day you will lower as in underground in hell with the devil; watching him shove his little horn up ur grandfather azz
Oh Obama, you mean the half white gentleman who was raised in a white community by his white grandparents? That Obama?
Devil

Rochester, NY

#146 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to generalize but wait you already have. So I see you're one of those black guys who don't even date black women yet take offense when a black woman does the same. I don't care who you date because hell would freeze over before I would ever come close to one of you things. The reason why there are not more BW dating white men is because as you mentioned most BW date BM if more were to branch out those stats would be different. I can't believe the lowest form of human to walk the face of the earth is actually trying to generalize black women. I would take being bitter over being an uneducated, lowlife criminal, POS any day. I can't imagine being a black man and having to live everyday of my life knowing that I am the scum of society. I'm not going to mess with you anymore because i'm sure being human scum is hard enough for you deal with as it is.
"The reason why there are not more BW dating white men is because as you mentioned most BW date BM if more were to branch out those stats would be different."-What does this sentence even mean?? Your the uneducated one. My kid sister would put up a more sensible debate than you. Jeez, read a freakin' book
Devil

Rochester, NY

#147 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Obama, you mean the half white gentleman who was raised in a white community by his white grandparents? That Obama?
Don't be mistaken. I love WW I am proud of Obama's mix. My kids will prob. be mixed too. So yeah that Obama
Devil

Rochester, NY

#148 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to generalize but wait you already have. So I see you're one of those black guys who don't even date black women yet take offense when a black woman does the same. I don't care who you date because hell would freeze over before I would ever come close to one of you things. The reason why there are not more BW dating white men is because as you mentioned most BW date BM if more were to branch out those stats would be different. I can't believe the lowest form of human to walk the face of the earth is actually trying to generalize black women. I would take being bitter over being an uneducated, lowlife criminal, POS any day. I can't imagine being a black man and having to live everyday of my life knowing that I am the scum of society. I'm not going to mess with you anymore because i'm sure being human scum is hard enough for you deal with as it is.

Furthermore, I didn't say anything about dating. I said WM don't mix as much as WW and BW don't mix as much as BM. How you got all that out of it. I'll never know
Person

Austin, TX

#149 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
"The reason why there are not more BW dating white men is because as you mentioned most BW date BM if more were to branch out those stats would be different."-What does this sentence even mean?? Your the uneducated one. My kid sister would put up a more sensible debate than you. Jeez, read a freakin' book
You're a black man so I understand reading comprehension is not strong for you.
Devil

Rochester, NY

#150 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You referenced white men who murdered in mass numbers in all cases they singled out a group that they did not associate with. You don't remember your own comment, eh? You are stupid it is not your fault black men are incapable of comprehension which is why they have the lowest success rates in high school so I guess it is not your fault. By the way, it was black men who sold their own people into slavery!
Singled out a group of WHITE people. White people are white regardless of what group they belong too. So now its OK to be racist against your own people. Date back to Spanish Inquisition or the witch trials. I guess those didn't count because some people didn't "agree" with them. Do you think before you type or are you just feverously typing like a madman on a mission from the devil. Racist really are stupid, slack-jawed Yokels
Devil

Rochester, NY

#151 Nov 14, 2013
Cletus the slack-jawed yokel
Person

Austin, TX

#152 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mistaken. I love WW I am proud of Obama's mix. My kids will prob. be mixed too. So yeah that Obama
Further more evidence that you are a coon. I would never in my life date a black man but i'm not so stupid to praise white men as if they're god. I love men of good character and intelligence, both traits which are obviously absent in black men. I do not love white men any more than I love asian men or latino men or indian men etc. I know the concept of loving someone for their personality is lost on you. After all black men are animals who act on primal instinct as opposed to reasoning. Surely you have no idea what it means to have a personality or character.

Also, you completely missed the point of my post but, once again I understand. Black men lack comprehension it was wrong of me to even assume that you would understand.
Person

Austin, TX

#153 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, I didn't say anything about dating. I said WM don't mix as much as WW and BW don't mix as much as BM. How you got all that out of it. I'll never know
Go back and read your own post idiot, and read it slowly, very slowly.
Devil

Rochester, NY

#154 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a black man so I understand reading comprehension is not strong for you.
If you think that was worded correctly your in sixth grade and are not worthy to debate a man of my stature. Go to college, wait get your GED first. You know what don't bother. Just Kil* yourself and take your family to hell with you. Do the world a favor for once in your life and diee.
Devil

Rochester, NY

#155 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read your own post idiot, and read it slowly, very slowly.
Id copy and paste but what's the point. Your Cletus the slack jowled yokel. Id tell you to go to hell, but you'd prob. think it was something you ate.
Person

Austin, TX

#156 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that was worded correctly your in sixth grade and are not worthy to debate a man of my stature. Go to college, wait get your GED first. You know what don't bother. Just Kil* yourself and take your family to hell with you. Do the world a favor for once in your life and diee.
This coming from a man who does not know the difference between "your" and "you're". Why don't you do GOD a favor and go to hell, DEVIL. The world could use less worthless black men.
Devil

Rochester, NY

#157 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Further more evidence that you are a coon. I would never in my life date a black man but i'm not so stupid to praise white men as if they're god. I love men of good character and intelligence, both traits which are obviously absent in black men. I do not love white men any more than I love asian men or latino men or indian men etc. I know the concept of loving someone for their personality is lost on you. After all black men are animals who act on primal instinct as opposed to reasoning. Surely you have no idea what it means to have a personality or character.
Also, you completely missed the point of my post but, once again I understand. Black men lack comprehension it was wrong of me to even assume that you would understand.
Who cares about your point? Im sure it was stupid anyway, and I don't love WM r u serious? but I don't hate them either. I said I love White Women, not all, but I prefer them. So I get where Obama's dad was coming from and proud that he against mainstream sentiment decided to marry a ww and their offspring became president of the USA. stupid
Devil

Rochester, NY

#158 Nov 14, 2013
Why r there so many white men in a forum devoted to a BW grievance...Could it be that there are no BW actually in here just a bunch of ole WM in cyber drag. fagos
Devil

Rochester, NY

#159 Nov 14, 2013
which brings up the question of why? Could it be that you are afraid to give this kinda hate rant to an actual BM or even BW, face-to-face. So you have to come on this forum and do it while hiding under your bed.

Soon anyone will be able track an IP address right to your home address & when that day comes, then how will you rant? You going to write it in your diaries and mail it to someone who gives a Dam?

Get over the hate so you can live in peace.
Person

Austin, TX

#160 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about your point? Im sure it was stupid anyway, and I don't love WM r u serious? but I don't hate them either. I said I love White Women, not all, but I prefer them. So I get where Obama's dad was coming from and proud that he against mainstream sentiment decided to marry a ww and their offspring became president of the USA. stupid
Damn you can't read. I'm sure everything you can't read is stupid to you. I never said anything about you loving white men, horrible reading comprehension. What an idiot.

And yet the actual president of the country married to a.....wait for it....BLACK WOMAN! His white grandparents raised him well. His black daddy skipped out years ago and never knew his son like a typical loser worthless black man.
Person

Austin, TX

#161 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
Why r there so many white men in a forum devoted to a BW grievance...Could it be that there are no BW actually in here just a bunch of ole WM in cyber drag. fagos
Typical idiot BM you should jump off of a bridge you're too stupid to deserve to live. No never mind i'm sure you'll be arrested or shot dead soon enough.
Person

Austin, TX

#162 Nov 14, 2013
Devil wrote:
which brings up the question of why? Could it be that you are afraid to give this kinda hate rant to an actual BM or even BW, face-to-face. So you have to come on this forum and do it while hiding under your bed.
Soon anyone will be able track an IP address right to your home address & when that day comes, then how will you rant? You going to write it in your diaries and mail it to someone who gives a Dam?
Get over the hate so you can live in peace.
Says the "man" who just bashed the entire race of white people and black women. No sympathies dear fool.
Big Knob

United States

#164 Nov 14, 2013
A white devil thread, albinism tales
When people dont have a life, they worry about others, pretend to be others, thats because their life is full of shit........you are who you accuse somebody else to be, Nothing........
Devil

Rochester, NY

#165 Nov 14, 2013
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a man who does not know the difference between "your" and "you're". Why don't you do GOD a favor and go to hell, DEVIL. The world could use less worthless black men.
Oh I forget the need to be grammatically correct in a forum devoted to senseless intolerance. If all you got is a grammatical correction, save it. go killl yourself or better yet grow a pair and try insulting a BM to his face and he'll do it for you. You cowardly POS. As far as God goes; you have no God. What you worship, if you worship anything, is nature. And nature is of the devil. So go to him and take your whole pink freakin'family with you. Old man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People (May '16) 4 min Kato 764
A final message to black women and their bastar... 5 min AirborneInfantry 1
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... 6 min T-BOS 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,523,620
The sickest video you ever saw... real African ... 12 min AirborneInfantry 7
What African Americans really are 12 min Comment 56
Mystery of the Negro solved 17 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Negro behavior in public places 17 min Harrisson 111
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 9 hr Dont know 36
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 11 hr JRT 10