Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

There are 987 comments on the www.finalcall.com story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?. In it, www.finalcall.com reports that:

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.finalcall.com.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#853 Apr 23, 2013
Alen wrote:
The PROMISED LAND will go and should go to those who keep their PROMISE to God.
I agree with Alen. When the Messiah comes, the inhabitants of Israel will be those who believe in and accept him and enter into a covenant relationship with him.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#854 Apr 25, 2013
Sambee wrote:
Shalom,
Farrakhan is saying what I have been saying for many years now.
Fairycoon the Jew hating homo pansy! Who gives a shit what he says!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#855 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A "Jew" is one who is in a covenant relationship with G-d and observes the Torah, the law. Most Jews though will take offense at someone calling themselves a "Jew" whose mother was not Jewish ethnically. There is also no such thing as messianic Judaism, and it says in the NT, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..." Revelation 3:9. You cannot be Jewish and Christian at the same time, the terms are mutually exclusive because Christianity is idolatry and they worship a dead god.
What about atheists? Sometimes I think Jewish people are far more accepting of atheists Jews than Messianic Jews. After all some of the really famous Jews have been atheists.
Sergey

Secaucus, NJ

#856 Apr 25, 2013
No comment.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#858 Apr 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>What about atheists? Sometimes I think Jewish people are far more accepting of atheists Jews than Messianic Jews. After all some of the really famous Jews have been atheists.
I used to go to a Torah study at a Temple and there was an atheistic Jew there who attended bible study ! Between him, a judge who takes bribes and a convert who blasphemes G-d, both in the temple hierarchy, I don't go there anymore.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#859 Apr 25, 2013
Mormon book says the Israelites turned blacked with frizzy hair(but through a curse)

Most of the Greek historian say the Israelites were black.

Gamal Nasir said that they left black.

Bible says they went into Africa.

Lol yall better calm your ego and do some thorough research.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#860 Apr 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Mormon book says the Israelites turned blacked with frizzy hair(but through a curse)
Most of the Greek historian say the Israelites were black.
Gamal Nasir said that they left black.
Bible says they went into Africa.
Lol yall better calm your ego and do some thorough research.
BULLSH*T the skulls of the ancient Israelites were found in Egypt! THEY WERE CAUCASIAN!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#861 Apr 26, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are parasites and bloodsuckers.
I'm not antisemitic, just plain truth.
Some Jews are bad some Jews are good, its like any other nationality!

Level 2

United States

#862 Apr 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Some Jews are bad some Jews are good, its like any other nationality!
True. Seem like the wrong ones have the power. Also to my post did you read the online book I linked in the Hebrew Israelite thread. At least the first few pages. I want you to comment on thay book alone.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#863 Apr 27, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Some Jews are bad some Jews are good, its like any other nationality!
The Jews as a group have also rejected their Messiah which was foreseen and I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about the savior of the world who Christians call "Antichrist". They don't accept her because she's not ethnically Jewish and is female. If the Messiah was a Jewish male, it would be a slam dunk !

Level 2

United States

#864 Apr 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews as a group have also rejected their Messiah which was foreseen and I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about the savior of the world who Christians call "Antichrist". They don't accept her because she's not ethnically Jewish and is female. If the Messiah was a Jewish male, it would be a slam dunk !
huh who are you talking about. What lady Messiah? The Messiah is Yahshua!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#865 Apr 27, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>huh who are you talking about. What lady Messiah? The Messiah is Yahshua!
I believe Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit Messiah. The name Lucifer means "morning star" whom Jesus claimed to be. Rev. 22:16 There is a multitude of OT scripture that identifies G-d the Messiah as being a woman. That is both the secret and the surprise. Women are also men (mankind) and G-d is both so she must be a woman.

Level 2

United States

#866 Apr 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit Messiah. The name Lucifer means "morning star" whom Jesus claimed to be. Rev. 22:16 There is a multitude of OT scripture that identifies G-d the Messiah as being a woman. That is both the secret and the surprise. Women are also men (mankind) and G-d is both so she must be a woman.
Well give me these scriptures. Not all but some thayll drive your. Are you aware thelost tribe of Israel is described as a woman in the scripture. So it miggt be that.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#867 Apr 27, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Well give me these scriptures. Not all but some thayll drive your. Are you aware thelost tribe of Israel is described as a woman in the scripture. So it miggt be that.
I'll give you one to start with. Jeremiah 33:15-18 "...this is the name wherewith SHE shall be called, The Lord our righteousness. For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel..." God also has a womb Job 38:29 "Out of whose womb came the ice?"
galturd

Pittsburgh, PA

#868 Apr 28, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
excuses of a Bigot
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#869 Apr 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I believe Jesus is Lucifer, Satans counterfeit Messiah. The name Lucifer means "morning star" whom Jesus claimed to be. Rev. 22:16 There is a multitude of OT scripture that identifies G-d the Messiah as being a woman. That is both the secret and the surprise. Women are also men (mankind) and G-d is both so she must be a woman.
Are you a Jehovah witness?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#870 Apr 28, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jehovah witness?
Yes an no. I've witnessed a lot of scripture being fulfilled but didn't "see" it til almost 30 years ago. I am not a Christian, "...they are their own witnesses, they see not nor know, that they may be ashamed". Christianity is the purest form of Satan worship. They have "strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way by promising them life"
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#871 Apr 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Yes an no. I've witnessed a lot of scripture being fulfilled but didn't "see" it til almost 30 years ago. I am not a Christian, "...they are their own witnesses, they see not nor know, that they may be ashamed". Christianity is the purest form of Satan worship. They have "strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way by promising them life"
Yes and no? It's quite a simple answer in my opinion.

Ma'am, are you a Jehovah Witness?
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#872 Apr 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A "Jew" is one who is in a covenant relationship with G-d and observes the Torah, the law. Most Jews though will take offense at someone calling themselves a "Jew" whose mother was not Jewish ethnically. There is also no such thing as messianic Judaism, and it says in the NT, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..." Revelation 3:9. You cannot be Jewish and Christian at the same time, the terms are mutually exclusive because Christianity is idolatry and they worship a dead god.
You are mistaken to believe the nation of Israel has any connection to Almighty God Jehovah, they (ethnic Jews) have made it very clear by their conduct they are not God's people of peace and love in this unrighteous world. Only Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen people today, they prove it by their conduct.
Isaiah 43:10

And the Jews who say they are Jews, but they are not, Rev. 3:9, are those who claim to love Jehovah God, these Jews are not in the spiritual nation of Israel or Jehovah's witnesses.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#873 Apr 29, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no? It's quite a simple answer in my opinion.
Ma'am, are you a Jehovah Witness?
I am not a Jehovah Witness, I am not now nor ever will be a Christian. I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,375,007
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Moses 43,637
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 6 min dcool 734
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 10 min dcool 337
would filipinas sex black men? from the filipin... (Aug '12) 13 min luvher 52
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 13 min dcool 6,720
I would like to date a white or asian man 19 min Jax 13
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr SBT 24
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 hr luchadoor 6,267
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr Hittite 133,407