Confessions of the wht dog the new mo...

Confessions of the wht dog the new modern day slave who seeks to kill..

Posted in the African-American Forum

wht Katy

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I going to make sure this gets out in my churches and community I'm white and if we see this behavior they better not make us whts look like the Devil or OJ a#$ will be in noose around a tree ok
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
wht Katy wrote:
I going to make sure this gets out in my churches and community I'm white and if we see this behavior they better not make us whts look like the Devil or OJ a#$ will be in noose around a tree ok
I'm attempting to decipher what you posted!

Enlighten us.
typicalhater

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
We don't won't the truth we want delusion and lies cause were foul and scandalous ..fck the truth!!/=!!
Strangelove

San Francisco, CA

#23 Apr 8, 2013
Whom ever wrote this is true child of God and trying to help his people against an evil that has come upon this country ..thank you brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Micha Ben Israel 51,955
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,708,436
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 2 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 2 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 2 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
White people GO AWAY 5 hr IT IS I 327
More from around the web