Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Lol! What is a Samoan Irish? Is it them aboriginals in the Paciffic with tribe tattoos and how do you define yourself ? You don't have to answer if you don't want.
Msnewnew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

http://goo.gl/yxlK6

A Phoenix woman is accused of shoving a vibrator into her 2-year-old son’s anus, and doctors told police that surgery will be required to remove it.
According to court documents obtained by New Times, 21-year-old Rickesha Burns called police Sunday, reporting that her son was bleeding from his anus.
Burns said she didn’t know what happened.
She said she was at a park with her son, and while she was “looking at a text message for about 10 seconds,” a boy she didn’t know at the park did “something” to her son, according to the documents.
“She said she does not know what he did, but is sure he did something,” a probable-cause statement says.
The boy was brought to Phoenix Children’s Hospital, and doctors discovered that he has numerous bruises around his anus, a “hanger type” bruise on his hip, and yet another bruise on his neck.
Doctors also found an object lodged in his rectum, which appears to be “a vibrator or some other s*x toy.”
Police interviewed Burns, who still claimed that a teenage boy at a park did it, even though she “believes it is her vibrator,” and police found the boy’s blood on her shirt, according to court documents.
Phoenix Police Officer James Holmes says there was zero evidence that the boy was assaulted at the park.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Loulou wrote:
Lol! What is a Samoan Irish? Is it them aboriginals in the Paciffic with tribe tattoos and how do you define yourself ? You don't have to answer if you don't want.
yes.. U see me u fat boy.. Again how does it feel when freckled jane not gettin to much action.. Lol.. Define myself, anything mate.. Sonny bill willams, ezra taylor.. Roy asotasi.. Dawyne johnson.. Whatever the name.. U make the name look betta.. Lol.. Unlike u fat boy..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Msnewnew wrote:
http://goo.gl/yxlK6
A Phoenix woman is accused of shoving a vibrator into her 2-year-old son’s anus, and doctors told police that surgery will be required to remove it.
According to court documents obtained by New Times, 21-year-old Rickesha Burns called police Sunday, reporting that her son was bleeding from his anus.
Burns said she didn’t know what happened.
She said she was at a park with her son, and while she was “looking at a text message for about 10 seconds,” a boy she didn’t know at the park did “something” to her son, according to the documents.
“She said she does not know what he did, but is sure he did something,” a probable-cause statement says.
The boy was brought to Phoenix Children’s Hospital, and doctors discovered that he has numerous bruises around his anus, a “hanger type” bruise on his hip, and yet another bruise on his neck.
Doctors also found an object lodged in his rectum, which appears to be “a vibrator or some other s*x toy.”
Police interviewed Burns, who still claimed that a teenage boy at a park did it, even though she “believes it is her vibrator,” and police found the boy’s blood on her shirt, according to court documents.
Phoenix Police Officer James Holmes says there was zero evidence that the boy was assaulted at the park.
what white pedo man.. Not turn on by that story.. Sad thing white boy do that in there thosaunds.. Its shocking a bw did it.. And sad.. How do rejection feel geek boy.. Bw dont like u..
Jolly ROgers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Yes samoan is maybe right.

I can see WW going crazy for his beautiful boobs.

I can just imagine a White women lovingly carasseing and stroking his ample busom.

No doubt samoan is one buxom dude.

Mucr respect to him tho, how he just stands there bearing all for the world to see and says

"here i am dawg, Im not ashamed of these boobs i be's paking"

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Jolly ROgers wrote:
Yes samoan is maybe right.
I can see WW going crazy for his beautiful boobs.
I can just imagine a White women lovingly carasseing and stroking his ample busom.
No doubt samoan is one buxom dude.
Mucr respect to him tho, how he just stands there bearing all for the world to see and says
"here i am dawg, Im not ashamed of these boobs i be's paking"
keep staring lol.. Ur face is too fugly to look at.. And ya chest is as flat like a white woman.. Thanks 4 the compliment.. Ya see how a chest looks like.. At least u got a fat gut.. Ha ha ha ha.. Again fat boy.. How come ww dont get any action.. R they too flat in the chest..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Lol.. My chest is about extra large lol.. Like dawnye johnson no bra size can fit.. Ha ha ha ha
jimmax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

What an ignorant question, your insecurity is shining thru.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

hmmm, never have seen it among people I personally know, don't believe it is rampant or a "fact". For those who do- idc or think about it. I never had problems having a least some White men be attracted to me, and am engaged to one now and his opinion is all I care about for myself anymore.

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

^^^^sorry for typos and crappy grammar :/

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

jimmax wrote:
What an ignorant question, your insecurity is shining thru.
im the only 1 who brought the subject up.. Gueez.. Wm r so into bw.. Even when they get rejected get mad.. And try the abusive method.. Smh.. When u wm gonna understand.. What no means..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
^^^^sorry for typos and crappy grammar :/
no worrys sone.. I kinda feel sorry for ww.. Exposing the truth..
Victorias Secret

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no worrys sone.. I kinda feel sorry for ww.. Exposing the truth..
Well, feel sorry I guess, but most are doing OK imo.
jimmax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>im the only 1 who brought the subject up.. Gueez.. Wm r so into bw.. Even when they get rejected get mad.. And try the abusive method.. Smh.. When u wm gonna understand.. What no means..
I thought I was eccentric but jeez you are barely coherent and seem to have some serious psych problems. Get help bro, you seem like a decent guy, get that sht together. You are talking all kinds of nonsense.
Joy rogers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>keep staring lol.. Ur face is too fugly to look at.. And ya chest is as flat like a white woman.. Thanks 4 the compliment.. Ya see how a chest looks like.. At least u got a fat gut.. Ha ha ha ha.. Again fat boy.. How come ww dont get any action.. R they too flat in the chest..
Its true most white women dont boast a beutiful succulent pair of boobs like you do!

You would be very popular in bankok no doubt!

Those guys have to spend big bucks on hormone theropy to get the same resutls you do.

Its cool tho. Do you.

And i feel for you bro, The sisters showed you no love on your podium window shop thread i made for you.

There just boring thats all. They want a square ass boring white man with tan pants and polo top.

They dont know what an exciting experince you would be. Your like man and women all rolled into one. A true magical black rainbow experinece of sensations and textures 1 one go.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, feel sorry I guess, but most are doing OK imo.
i hope u well.. But i wish wm was like this to ww..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
if thats his real picture... which I doubt, but if it is... It looks like overcompensation for being short and having a receeding hairline
... and probably something else
stupid is me.. No have hair.. And yes short due to white grand dad.. If full poly i be tall
jimmax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>stupid is me..
You're stupid because you're wrapped up in superficial things, if you want love in your life switch your attention to deeper things. Try thinking for yourself instead of just being a mindless follower of goofy crap. Don't be such a shallow jackass. You reap what you sow, and right now you only appear to be sowing bs. Understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

318 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PDUPONT 1,082,432
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,514
Why do black people hate each other so much? (Nov '13) 14 min Missy 66
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min African AE 23,957
Why are Indians so rude? (Sep '09) 23 min Josh 820
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 26 min Trouble 645
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 38 min African AE 990
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Hebrew Warrior 2,473
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 4 hr Paris R 397
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 hr Stop Snitchin 78,590
Black Guy at an All White Party 5 hr Bychance37 63
•••
•••