Most Bigoted Latinos = Mexicans

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ricardo Monte Verde

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most Bigoted Latinos = Mexicans

In the Americas They feel culturally and genetically superior to

1.all other Latinos
2.AAs
3.Anglos

They especially have a deep murderous hatred for Puerto Ricans, a hatred that not even commonality of religion seems to assuage. Weird cultural trait.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ricardo Monte Verde wrote:
Most Bigoted Latinos = Mexicans
In the Americas They feel culturally and genetically superior to
1.all other Latinos
2.AAs
3.Anglos
They especially have a deep murderous hatred for Puerto Ricans, a hatred that not even commonality of religion seems to assuage. Weird cultural trait.
I've observed far more bigotry from PR's against Mexicans than the reverse.

Mexicans also are far less racist than either black or white gringos, many of whom are raving sociopathic bigots, as in this forum.

Many PR's, Cubans and Dominicans think they're superior to Mexicans, them being Spanish and African while Mexicans are mostly Native.

Strange attitude... Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 4, 2013
 
White Cubans are the most wonderfully racist people, even ite Chileans, and that is saying something. The indio/mestizo mexiscum are subhuman vermin, who only feel superior to n!##ers, but in the end they will also be eradicated.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys pretty much observe the behavior of hispanics who live in the US and it is wrong to generalize those to the ones that live in their own country or those that really have nothing against each other which is a MAJORITY, a minority discriminate other cultures. I have nothing against mexicans, I know many and I get really along with them. There are many even living in the island. This types of things happen in every culture and even more in every race.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 4, 2013
 
Klaus666 wrote:
White Cubans are the most wonderfully racist people, even ite Chileans, and that is saying something. The indio/mestizo mexiscum are subhuman vermin, who only feel superior to n!##ers, but in the end they will also be eradicated.
Far as I could tell,

Mexicans feel superior to you as well.
El Mero Mero

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ricardo Monte Verde wrote:
Most Bigoted Latinos = Mexicans
In the Americas They feel culturally and genetically superior to
1.all other Latinos
2.AAs
3.Anglos
They especially have a deep murderous hatred for Puerto Ricans, a hatred that not even commonality of religion seems to assuage. Weird cultural trait.
Naah. They can't possbly feel superior to Anglos seeing as how Mexico has contributed next nothing to western civilization. And other latinos like Colombians think Mexicans are jokes.

I would say Miami Cubans are most bigoted of all.

Btw PRs and Mexicans get along ok in Chicago, for the most part.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

El Mero Mero wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. They can't possbly feel superior to Anglos seeing as how Mexico has contributed next nothing to western civilization. And other latinos like Colombians think Mexicans are jokes.
I would say Miami Cubans are most bigoted of all.
Btw PRs and Mexicans get along ok in Chicago, for the most part.
More BS.

Yeah they get along in Chicago because of the Latin Kings.

Contributed nothing? Start with food... the most popular condiment in the USA now is salsa mexicana.

The entire Western cowboy cultural complex which is used to identify the USA is of Mexican origin.

chapas---chaps
mesteńo---mustang
rodeo
corral
rancho---ranch
pinto
Vámonos hombres---vamoose hombres
la riata---lariat
lazo---lasso

John Wayne even married a Mexican, LOL!!!

“Other latinos” are jealous. Mexico has been the cultural center of N America for 10,000 years, Mexico is by far the largest Spanish-speaking country on earth. Mexico has rich, diverse and ancient culture incomparable in America and unsurpassed anywhere.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 5, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS.
Yeah they get along in Chicago because of the Latin Kings.
Contributed nothing? Start with food... the most popular condiment in the USA now is salsa mexicana.
The entire Western cowboy cultural complex which is used to identify the USA is of Mexican origin.
chapas---chaps
mesteńo---mustang
rodeo
corral
rancho---ranch
pinto
Vámonos hombres---vamoose hombres
la riata---lariat
lazo---lasso
John Wayne even married a Mexican, LOL!!!
“Other latinos” are jealous. Mexico has been the cultural center of N America for 10,000 years, Mexico is by far the largest Spanish-speaking country on earth. Mexico has rich, diverse and ancient culture incomparable in America and unsurpassed anywhere.
Trust me, no hispanic is jealous, you would never here an Argentine wishing to be mexican, or a venezuelan, etc. I have know many hispanics and we all just get along, there is no envy whatsoever. Everyone for most of the part feels proud from where they are. I would never change my culture for any other.
El Mero Mero

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 5, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS.
Yeah they get along in Chicago because of the Latin Kings.
Contributed nothing? Start with food... the most popular condiment in the USA now is salsa mexicana.
The entire Western cowboy cultural complex which is used to identify the USA is of Mexican origin.
chapas---chaps
mesteńo---mustang
rodeo
corral
rancho---ranch
pinto
Vámonos hombres---vamoose hombres
la riata---lariat
lazo---lasso
John Wayne even married a Mexican, LOL!!!
“Other latinos” are jealous. Mexico has been the cultural center of N America for 10,000 years, Mexico is by far the largest Spanish-speaking country on earth. Mexico has rich, diverse and ancient culture incomparable in America and unsurpassed anywhere.
I'm not talking about salsa and chips or cowboy boots moron. I'm talking about technological achievement, industry, sociological progressiveness. That's what we value in this country.

With regard to what the OP posted, he has it backwards, Mexicans may be the majority but they are seen more as victims. Many other Latinos see them as being dull and slow witted especialy those coming from livelier more savy caribbean areas like Cuba and Puerto Rico. And they laugh at how Mexicans talk with the exagerrated Speedy Gonzales accent. And some of things they always say like Orale or padrisimo, calling each other ese. They are like the dumb Irish of the Latino world. LMAO!
Ricardo Monte Verde

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 5, 2013
 
El Mero Mero wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah. They can't possbly feel superior to Anglos seeing as how Mexico has contributed next nothing to western civilization. And other latinos like Colombians think Mexicans are jokes.
I would say Miami Cubans are most bigoted of all.
Btw PRs and Mexicans get along ok in Chicago, for the most part.
I had a complexly different experience from yours with them in Chicago.
Ricardo Monte Verde

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 5, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've observed far more bigotry from PR's against Mexicans than the reverse.
Mexicans also are far less racist than either black or white gringos, many of whom are raving sociopathic bigots, as in this forum.
Many PR's, Cubans and Dominicans think they're superior to Mexicans, them being Spanish and African while Mexicans are mostly Native.
Strange attitude... Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for 10,000 years.
Our personal experiences nd observations differ.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 5, 2013
 
Mary_ M wrote:
You guys pretty much observe the behavior of hispanics who live in the US and it is wrong to generalize those to the ones that live in their own country or those that really have nothing against each other which is a MAJORITY, a minority discriminate other cultures. I have nothing against mexicans, I know many and I get really along with them. There are many even living in the island. This types of things happen in every culture and even more in every race.
Yeah, the culture in the EEUU fogs their minds... it happens to everyone here.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 5, 2013
 
El Mero Mero wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about salsa and chips or cowboy boots moron. I'm talking about technological achievement, industry, sociological progressiveness. That's what we value in this country.
With regard to what the OP posted, he has it backwards, Mexicans may be the majority but they are seen more as victims. Many other Latinos see them as being dull and slow witted especialy those coming from livelier more savy caribbean areas like Cuba and Puerto Rico. And they laugh at how Mexicans talk with the exagerrated Speedy Gonzales accent. And some of things they always say like Orale or padrisimo, calling each other ese. They are like the dumb Irish of the Latino world. LMAO!
No, you were talking about everything. Social progressiveness... César Chávez, the entire chicano movement. They had a long battle just to get educational equality in the West.

Not cowboy boots, you idiot, the entire cowboy culture complex which was utilized by the gringos throughout the West. The image of the USA: the cowboy... puro mexicano. That is TECHNOLOGY, of managing cattle herds in wild country.

The rich countries have dominated industry, and underdevelopment has been well analyzed. It was caused by colonization. Just looking at precortesian Mexico, it was an advanced society with many contributions.

More food crops were domesticated in Mesoamerica than in any other center of domestication in the world.

The Mexican dialect is simply different. Puerto Ricans, Argentines, everyone has their own sayings and slangs, and linguistic patterns. Much of the pachuco slang you deride is in fact of Caló origin, meaning Spanish Gypsies. You ridiculing Mexican dialect is as stupid as Yanks and Brits mocking each other's speech.

You seem to be a complete racist and reprobate.

And you want to speak of the Irish? I'll kick your ass over that one too, boy.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 5, 2013
 
Mary_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, no hispanic is jealous, you would never here an Argentine wishing to be mexican, or a venezuelan, etc. I have know many hispanics and we all just get along, there is no envy whatsoever. Everyone for most of the part feels proud from where they are. I would never change my culture for any other.
Yes, well, your attitude is the correct one to have, of course, to respect one's own and others' cultures.

I was speaking in reaction to “latino” bigots against Mexicans, if those are really puertoricans and not more white gringo trolls.
El Mero Mero

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 5, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were talking about everything. Social progressiveness... César Chávez, the entire chicano movement. They had a long battle just to get educational equality in the West.
Not cowboy boots, you idiot, the entire cowboy culture complex which was utilized by the gringos throughout the West. The image of the USA: the cowboy... puro mexicano. That is TECHNOLOGY, of managing cattle herds in wild country.
The rich countries have dominated industry, and underdevelopment has been well analyzed. It was caused by colonization. Just looking at precortesian Mexico, it was an advanced society with many contributions.
More food crops were domesticated in Mesoamerica than in any other center of domestication in the world.
The Mexican dialect is simply different. Puerto Ricans, Argentines, everyone has their own sayings and slangs, and linguistic patterns. Much of the pachuco slang you deride is in fact of Caló origin, meaning Spanish Gypsies. You ridiculing Mexican dialect is as stupid as Yanks and Brits mocking each other's speech.
You seem to be a complete racist and reprobate.
And you want to speak of the Irish? I'll kick your ass over that one too, boy.
Ok. Cesar Chavez. I give him props but he only wanted equal rights for workers. Coomon sense. Chicano movement? LOL. Chicanos have all been swallowed up by La Emme and La Familia. That's who they all work for now, who controls them. I give props to the Maravillas though. They have balls.

I'm not talking about the Aztecs or Mayas. But Mexicans today. They cultural is very basic.

The Mexican accent sounds simple and funny, kind of like the way Irish talk. LOL! Pachucos were predecesors of cholo gangbangers. Is that what you are proud of, you low life malandro!

Argentinians got class and style. They invented the Tango. Puerto Ricans got the rhythym, the salsa, merengue, regaeton! Not the silly mariachi norteno music that puts everyone to sleep. Pendejo! Puerto Rican women are sabrosa! Boricua all the way, huele bicho! Mejicano de mierda! phuuk you and the dumb Irish! You both deserve each other!
Ricardo Monte Verde

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 5, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

Many PR's, Cubans and Dominicans think they're superior to Mexicans, them being Spanish and African while Mexicans are mostly Native.
.
Puerto Ricans, Cubans. Dominicans have nothing against Native American heritage.
Stop making shit up.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 5, 2013
 
El Mero Mero wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Cesar Chavez. I give him props but he only wanted equal rights for workers. Coomon sense. Chicano movement? LOL. Chicanos have all been swallowed up by La Emme and La Familia. That's who they all work for now, who controls them. I give props to the Maravillas though. They have balls.
I'm not talking about the Aztecs or Mayas. But Mexicans today. They cultural is very basic.
The Mexican accent sounds simple and funny, kind of like the way Irish talk. LOL! Pachucos were predecesors of cholo gangbangers. Is that what you are proud of, you low life malandro!
Argentinians got class and style. They invented the Tango. Puerto Ricans got the rhythym, the salsa, merengue, regaeton! Not the silly mariachi norteno music that puts everyone to sleep. Pendejo! Puerto Rican women are sabrosa! Boricua all the way, huele bicho! Mejicano de mierda! phuuk you and the dumb Irish! You both deserve each other!
What an idiotic racist.

Ignorant and jealous. And you are PR? Tell me why the majority of PR's are on the mainland instead of back on your lovely island inventing dances, lol.

Pathetic bastard.

Why can't you guys pronounce an S? Are you thithies?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 5, 2013
 
Ricardo Monte Verde wrote:
<quoted text>
Puerto Ricans, Cubans. Dominicans have nothing against Native American heritage.
Stop making shit up.
Then explain their bigotry against Mexicans.
NUMBSAYIN YO

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 5, 2013
 
Klaus666 wrote:
White Cubans are the most wonderfully racist people, even ite Chileans, and that is saying something. The indio/mestizo mexiscum are subhuman vermin, who only feel superior to n!##ers, but in the end they will also be eradicated.
Yu beez on day list uf inferiors a two a yo!
Numbsayin a yow?
So shut yo pink pigish snout fo days muzzle it.
Nowatameeeeeens?
El Mero Mero

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 6, 2013
 
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiotic racist.
Ignorant and jealous. And you are PR? Tell me why the majority of PR's are on the mainland instead of back on your lovely island inventing dances, lol.
Pathetic bastard.
Why can't you guys pronounce an S? Are you thithies?
How can I be racist?

And what is there to be jealous of? You all want to pretend we don't exist. You have the government and the media in on the conspiracy. When you go to the grocery there is a Hispanic section but it's mostly all mexican food, tortillas and refried beans etc. People think all hispanics eat Mexican food like tacos and refired beans. You never hear about mofongo, cuchifrito, tostones or maduros. They look at me funny when I tell them I don't celebrate cinco de mayo. Why the hell should I? They think we must all be concerned about immigration issues like we are illegals and what not. I was born an American citizen! And I am tired of this mess! There is some type of conspiracy by you Mexicans to erase other Latino cultures and make all Latinos here become like Mexicans. You want us to eat your foods, to talk the way you do, to identify with your problems. But guess what, I don't!

Most of us have only been here since the 1950's mostly on the east coast and already most of us make more money, are better educated and enjoy a better standard of living than most of you chicanos who have been in the South West for like 200 years and who still work picking strawberries! LMAO! Man, we pratically own the city of Orlando now and much of central Florida and Tampa. As a matter fact I will be moving down there next spring. Most are now doing well, middle class or higher, living in suburbia. Not like most Mexican Americans lving in gang infested barrios. LOL!

Man, you got no room to talk. Vete pal carajo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••