created by: Pollster | Sep 14, 2013

African-American

12 votes

What negative things can be said about White Women who sleep with Black Men?

Click on an option to vote

• Immoral
  • Driven only by lusts
  • Hate their race, families, and Creator
  • Self-hating
  • Ugly
  • Poor hygiene
  • Nasty attitude, mistreats other White women
  • Enjoy defecating Black men's crotch droppings
  • Weak and stupid
  • All/Most of the above

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Does this poll need to exist?

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

You might think I am racist, but why did someone have to make this?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that black women and white men seem to be so overly obsessed with demeaning white women / Black men relationships but no one seems to have any interest in BW/WM relationships?

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Simple. When a BM is with a WW, he is dragging her down. When a WM is with a BW, he is pulling her up. When a WW does a BM, she is being a hoe. When a BW does a WM, since there are no decent BM, she is pulling herself up and working her way out of the projects, out of debt, out of poverty, and out of being abused.

But there is a caveat. There are low class WM too, and every BW in my area with a WM has gutter trash or a "WM" with some Black genes (eg., 25%). I know of two such relationships up close, and in both, the WM are thugs and drug dealers. So in spirit, it is not an IR relationship at all.

The same goes for transsexualism and transgenderism. You only hear of MtF stuff, though both directions are about as common. When a man "becomes" a woman, he is discarding privilege, but if a woman "becomes" a man, she is gaining privilege.

Now, because of the differing dynamics of the 2 directions, there is also a difference in the TS vs. TG politics. TGs are mostly men who choose to dress or live as women and keep their penises for life. They have the hearts and natures of men and yet pretend to be women. For them, this loss of social standing is a sexual turn-on. TSs are women born wrongly with male parts who never really had male privilege, and have the natures, hearts, essence, neurology, and being of women. TSs transition to conform, while TGs partially transition to become queers. That is all in the Male to female direction.

In the FtM direction, while there are both FtM transsexual men, and "FtM" TG women pretending to be men, you don't hear about much of either. The FtM TS men simply pass better and try to get their surgery and all done and stay out of sight. The "FtM" TGs are much less common.

In the MtF world, there is no place in the gay community for feminine men, so they pretend to be transsexual women when they are not welcome in that community. The MtF TG males in drag have lied and claimed the MtF TS community as their own in an arrogant gesture to rob TS women of their own power. But in the FtM world, there is plenty of room for masculine women. Thus they have no need to crossdress or try to burden the TS men's community. Lesbians will even support TS men up until the day of surgery.

Also, people tend to hate gay men more than lesbians. Again, it is a power dynamic issue. The gay "bottoms" are "degrading" themselves and giving up power, but the lesbian "tops" are lifting themselves up, bettering themselves, and gaining power. TS women are hated more than gay men because they are totally throwing away all male power as if it were rubbish. Also, lesbianism is seen as cute and less threatening, and it is seen as less perverted since there are no penises involved (prosthetic ones don't count).

Asexual women seem threatening to some since they have no power nor want such a thing, and they get along fine alone and thrive without such energy. So men get threatened because such women don't need them, and thus try to steal their power from them to force their own power onto them. I know CSI is fiction, but that is why one man set a woman's house on fire (and murdered her son in the process). He couldn't stand her living her only life detached from him and running her own life with just occasional contact from her. So he had to rape her life and property and destroy what was working for her and force himself into her life. Instead, he killed her child by accident (still considered murder in states like Florida which consider ANY death that happens during a felony as murder) and got himself put in prison.

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

ReddStud69 wrote:
White lesbians!!they come a dime a dozen.
They have you licked...

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
Simple. When a BM is with a WW, he is dragging her down. When a WM is with a BW, he is pulling her up. When a WW does a BM, she is being a hoe. When a BW does a WM, since there are no decent BM, she is pulling herself up and working her way out of the projects, out of debt, out of poverty, and out of being abused.
Nothing about reality reflects this though. In all actuality normally when a BW and WM get together the bw is the bread winner and higher quality than the white male.. same with BM and WW. Normally it's a black person supporting a white person... which some would consider natural in terms of the bm dating the ww since she is a woman after all... and less than natural in terms of the bw that are dating the wm that are lower class than them... as even you stated is what you see.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
Also, people tend to hate gay men more than lesbians. Again, it is a power dynamic issue. The gay "bottoms" are "degrading" themselves and giving up power, but the lesbian "tops" are lifting themselves up, bettering themselves, and gaining power. TS women are hated more than gay men because they are totally throwing away all male power as if it were rubbish. Also, lesbianism is seen as cute and less threatening, and it is seen as less perverted since there are no penises involved (prosthetic ones don't count).
Another not true factor. Most people tend to like the gay males more because they tend to be funny and women think they make good friends. Gay women on the other hand tend to be very masculine, usually over compensating rude and very obnoxious.

They are not the very attractive women from p0rn but more so the rosie o donnel types.

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing about reality reflects this though. In all actuality normally when a BW and WM get together the bw is the bread winner and higher quality than the white male.. same with BM and WW. Normally it's a black person supporting a white person... which some would consider natural in terms of the bm dating the ww since she is a woman after all... and less than natural in terms of the bw that are dating the wm that are lower class than them... as even you stated is what you see.
I have witnessed it over and over. US BM pull ALL women down.

Men are supposed to be the only breadwinners, while women are to be the nurturers. When WM are with BM, they are being pulled down - the BM expects to live off of the WW and use her while contributing nothing. But in a White home, the WM is the breadwinner, and if he has a BW or WW, he is taking care of her and providing for her and any children.

US BM values pull ALL women down.

You just spout your inferior BM-centered lies, and you keep spouting sexual filth that WM never discuss. You kept PMing me about how you were going to rape and that WW were the sole property of BM and other crap. You kept discussing my female parts and how you wanted to put a Black d*ck in my White vagina, degrade me, and knock me into place. I've reported all those filthy messages to me.

It is ONLY natural for men and women to want partners of the same race and avoid creating worthless, half-breed, Satanic crotch droppings. Every WW who slept with a BM will burn in Hell and will have to answer for being given White privilege as a gift of God and choosing to throw it away as garbage.

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another not true factor. Most people tend to like the gay males more because they tend to be funny and women think they make good friends. Gay women on the other hand tend to be very masculine, usually over compensating rude and very obnoxious.
They are not the very attractive women from p0rn but more so the rosie o donnel types.
No, they hate GAYNESS more since it revolves around the filthy penis. If you have a penis, you are an inferior and have a rapist nature. You misread my post. More gay men are beaten to death than lesbians, all because of the dynamics I stated as I have learned in my years of professional practice.

Every thing I say is true and based on reality, but you with the double inferior male and Black mind are too stupid. You don't have to say nothing I say is untrue. Just post what you think is true without replying to or referencing me.

I pray your family is harmed daily for as long as you support IR sex in the least. But your sexist, inferior, aggressive, need to dominate and subjugate people outside your race and your fantasies of BM plus WW sex is more important to you than your own family. Please accept Christ into your heart so you can gain the power to control your lusts and settle down with ONLY one BW and marry her and treat her well, and to put all Black domination and Af. Am. thought behind you. Just submit yourself to Christ, admit your pride and IR desires are wrong, let the Holy Spirit take over, and let God kill your nature and replace it with His.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have witnessed it over and over. US BM pull ALL women down.
Men are supposed to be the only breadwinners, while women are to be the nurturers. When WM are with BM, they are being pulled down - the BM expects to live off of the WW and use her while contributing nothing. But in a White home, the WM is the breadwinner, and if he has a BW or WW, he is taking care of her and providing for her and any children.
US BM values pull ALL women down.
You just spout your inferior BM-centered lies, and you keep spouting sexual filth that WM never discuss. You kept PMing me about how you were going to rape and that WW were the sole property of BM and other crap. You kept discussing my female parts and how you wanted to put a Black d*ck in my White vagina, degrade me, and knock me into place. I've reported all those filthy messages to me.
It is ONLY natural for men and women to want partners of the same race and avoid creating worthless, half-breed, Satanic crotch droppings. Every WW who slept with a BM will burn in Hell and will have to answer for being given White privilege as a gift of God and choosing to throw it away as garbage.
There isn't any evidence to prove anything that you are stating and too much evidence to disprove it.

It's not black men.. black women .. white men .. women etc.. that pull people down.. it's people like you. People with an unnatural balance of emotion vs mechanics.

As an emotional being in a physical world.. you have to have the proper balance between the two or else you'll end up an emotional wreck that blames the physical characteristics of society for your lack of character and borderline imbecilic rantings.

Level 8

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes your bossy, controlling, dominating, know it all nature. As a WW who is traditional, Conservative, and proud of my own race and culture and who is of the asexual orientation, I will never have sex with a BM never what and I will do my best to destroy the lives of whoever tries, even if it lands me in prison. Preserving my White culture and values, my right to live alone and call EVERY shot, my right to never be around people who comment on my emotions, my independence, my free expression, etc., are most important to me. If it means spreading lies on those who challenge the life I have now which is mostly like I want it, or framing them of crimes, or hiring someone to commit violence against them, I will do whatever it takes to preserve my life as it is now and keep the right to live alone and never have sex with anyone. This is that important to me. Maybe someday you will learn to become smart enough to not be a slave to the filthy thing between your legs that makes you inferior.

I might get some acid to sling at the next BM who as much as speaks to me. The time in prison would be worth it just to send the message to BM to leave us WW alone. And for all who doubt I am a WW, guess what? Just keep your eye on the 6:00 PM news. You will know for sure.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they hate GAYNESS more since it revolves around the filthy penis. If you have a penis, you are an inferior and have a rapist nature. You misread my post. More gay men are beaten to death than lesbians, all because of the dynamics I stated as I have learned in my years of professional practice.
Every thing I say is true and based on reality, but you with the double inferior male and Black mind are too stupid. You don't have to say nothing I say is untrue. Just post what you think is true without replying to or referencing me.
I pray your family is harmed daily for as long as you support IR sex in the least. But your sexist, inferior, aggressive, need to dominate and subjugate people outside your race and your fantasies of BM plus WW sex is more important to you than your own family. Please accept Christ into your heart so you can gain the power to control your lusts and settle down with ONLY one BW and marry her and treat her well, and to put all Black domination and Af. Am. thought behind you. Just submit yourself to Christ, admit your pride and IR desires are wrong, let the Holy Spirit take over, and let God kill your nature and replace it with His.
Resistance to the truth is futile.

Just because more gay men have been harmed than women doesn't mean that they are more disliked. it only means what you stated and that's that more have been harmed. There is no real measure of who is like or disliked more but socially it's obviously noticeable that most people dislike the rosie o donnels as opposed to the freddie mercury's.

And I don't support "IR", I support everyone's God given right to find love with whoever they please. Unlike you, I don't wish to impose my will on anyone.

I think more on an intellectual level where as you are physical bound.

Sleep with whoever you want or nobody if that's your choice.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes your bossy, controlling, dominating, know it all nature. As a WW who is traditional, Conservative, and proud of my own race and culture and who is of the asexual orientation, I will never have sex with a BM never what and I will do my best to destroy the lives of whoever tries, even if it lands me in prison. Preserving my White culture and values, my right to live alone and call EVERY shot, my right to never be around people who comment on my emotions, my independence, my free expression, etc., are most important to me. If it means spreading lies on those who challenge the life I have now which is mostly like I want it, or framing them of crimes, or hiring someone to commit violence against them, I will do whatever it takes to preserve my life as it is now and keep the right to live alone and never have sex with anyone. This is that important to me. Maybe someday you will learn to become smart enough to not be a slave to the filthy thing between your legs that makes you inferior.
I might get some acid to sling at the next BM who as much as speaks to me. The time in prison would be worth it just to send the message to BM to leave us WW alone. And for all who doubt I am a WW, guess what? Just keep your eye on the 6:00 PM news. You will know for sure.
Your best isn't good enough or else you'd already be in prison. It isn't hard to stop two people from fcking if you're willing to do anything even if it lands you in prison.. so like your rants and the rest of your persona, your "best" is subpar as well.

Your thoughts don't even make sense.. because if you believe that since God created black and white people he meant for them to sleep within their races, then you have a puxxy so he meant for you to be fcked by a pnis.

So just like the people that IR are going against your intellectual rules.. so are you.

hey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you the typical person that has accepted Christ in your heart? You get to tell people "I pray your family is harmed daily for as long as you support IR sex in the least."?

If there really was a Christ, you are the last person he wants. You would be dismissed to the other side. Because a real Christ would not screw around with people that think that way. Wishing harm on someone's family because you don't agree with them. SMH What is wrong with you????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••