Europeans moving to Africa?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Edmond Haffer

Olathe, KS

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Due to the economic downturn in Europe especially in Portugal and Spain many skilled Europeans are packing their bags and are moving to Angola, Brazil and Mozambique who's economies are booming. Looks like the tide has turned. What are your thoughts and concerns about whites moving to Africa? Will racial tension flare up like in South Africa?

http://www.maltabusinessweekly.com.mt/news.as...
biwtican

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 14, 2011
false alarm. those are the former colonies of spain and portugal. they never left. they still run the economies of those countries. there are hundreds of u.s. citizens in those countries doing business.
Edmond Haffer

Olathe, KS

#3 Apr 14, 2011
No, Angola got its independence from Portugal in 1972 and American businessmen are there because Angola is a major oil producer. Before 1972 there were some 500,000 Europeans now there is less than 20,000. They don't have much say in government because president Dos Santos and his cronies run everything. And compared to the 10 million whites in South Africa that's not that many.
PTBW Forever

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
exactly as I predicted.

Those idiotic Stalin wannabees in western Europe have caused major damage to all sectors of European society, retreating to Africa is actually one of the best options they have.
hon

AOL

#5 Apr 14, 2011
Economic in brazil is booming, i thought it is poor country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 15, 2011
The earth was made for mankind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the meaning of a pro black person? (Aug '12) 4 min Cynthia 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Carlotta 1,155,737
Jesus and God is not their real names... 9 min Alia 53
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Scarlet 28,961
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 12 min Malia 186
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Hebrew Warrior 98,698
Why do black men disrespect black women 18 min LLL 17
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr The Void 600
More from around the web