United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

That's right fellow nubian brothaz! the moors, who were brothaz, conquered them pasty crackaz in italy and shoved their superior big black penises into the dusty azz vaginas of them cracka ladies! Italians got black in them and according to the white man, any bit of black ancestry make you black.
Jabba

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

I don't know if they are black or not. But they are ghetto as hell.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

*cough*

don't you have tomorrow? good nite <3

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

correction- don't you have WORK tomorrow? lol
minnie

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

if Italians are black, then i am Asian...

Since: Aug 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Speaker of the Truth wrote:
That's right fellow nubian brothaz! the moors, who were brothaz, conquered them pasty crackaz in italy and shoved their superior big black penises into the dusty azz vaginas of them cracka ladies! Italians got black in them and according to the white man, any bit of black ancestry make you black.
From what I've read, the Moors were very mixed with Arabic (majority) and African peoples; so yes, it's a good possibility it's in there somewhere, especially for those in Sicily, which has been conquered by many different people over thousands of years.

Spain has a decent amount of mixture, as well. Just recently, I saw this Spaniard playing Tennis and if you just glanced at him, you'd swear he's from Saudi Arabia or Iran. I'm serious. lol :)

Spain, Italy/Sicily, France, etc. are pretty mixed.

But you do not have to be so vulgar about it. My goodness...
pinky 42

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

thats Sicilians, NOT Italians....you stupid negro!!!!
southern Sicilians have mixed blood!!!!
...moors were arabian/moorocan/egyptian/pers ian, mix....the moors werent even 100% black you stupid negtotard!
we have been over this fact in many other threads!
lol...-NEGROTARD-...(new insult for stupid blacks)

“Also as King Goku”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Midwest Great Lakes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

They don't look black to me. Regardless if the Moors f*cked their people, that was like 600 years ago. By your logic, African Americans are white or native American, which damn sure I am not. Beside Some of them are racist as hell, why would any sane black person claim them?
Jabba

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

They don't look Ghetto to you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 09

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Demetrius_89 wrote:
They don't look black to me. Regardless if the Moors f*cked their people, that was like 600 years ago. By your logic, African Americans are white or native American, which damn sure I am not. Beside Some of them are racist as hell, why would any sane black person claim them?
I mean no doubt that have black blood don't we all but I consider them white and they don't want to acknowledge us then forget them no claim here.
pinky 42

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

pinky 42 wrote:
thats Sicilians, NOT Italians....you stupid negro!!!!
southern Sicilians have mixed blood!!!!
...moors were arabian/moorocan/egyptian/pers ian, mix....the moors werent even 100% black you stupid negtotard!
we have been over this fact in many other threads!
lol...-NEGROTARD-...(new insult for stupid blacks)
do the reasearch, discover the truth! italians are not black, sicilians are less than 1% black!!!
Speaker of the Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Yall some uncle toms.
Jabba

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
do the reasearch, discover the truth! italians are not black, sicilians are less than 1% black!!!
What difference does it make. What if they were 30% percent black. Who gives a fck.

You racist amaze me. They are all Ghetto so who gives a shyt.

Good food. Fine women. Ghetto people.
True story

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Yeah but....way, way, waaay back....before that....they were already black until the Dorians came down and they got their asses busted.

They whitened their asses up!

Maybe that's how the Mafia got started, lol.

They were fuggen pissed after they extracted that copper Viking boot outta their azzholes
True story

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Those violent eye-tallions!
minnie

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Yall some uncle toms.
and youre f*cking retarded
Speaker of the Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Yall slaves to da white man
Yes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Does the white man think for you or can you think for yourself? As far as I'm concerned, Italians are not black and never will be. I don't know why black folks go around claiming people who don't even like to admit to their african ancestry. Black people are a select group of people. Not anybody can be black. There are qualifications.
booo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Demetrius_89 wrote:
either way, turk are mongol.
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Latino Italiano wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read, the Moors were very mixed with Arabic (majority) and African peoples; so yes, it's a good possibility it's in there somewhere, especially for those in Sicily, which has been conquered by many different people over thousands of years.
Spain has a decent amount of mixture, as well. Just recently, I saw this Spaniard playing Tennis and if you just glanced at him, you'd swear he's from Saudi Arabia or Iran. I'm serious. lol :)
Spain, Italy/Sicily, France, etc. are pretty mixed.
But you do not have to be so vulgar about it. My goodness...
You are a vulgar muttboy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••