Black People are Worthless
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
XXXXXXX

Thomaston, GA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
If every coon on Earth died, I wouldn't care.
yep

New Canaan, CT

#3 Sep 6, 2012
XXXXXXX wrote:
agree about the nigbeast
yep

New Canaan, CT

#4 Sep 6, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3291/2876180125...
NIGGERCHIMP!!!!
agree

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Sep 6, 2012
And yet, you are here in our forum. Once again, another hypocrite emerges from the depths of racism.
Callin on da BS

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
And yet, you are here in our forum. Once again, another hypocrite emerges from the depths of racism.
Apparently, he's here to cheer on your demise from the dual mechanisms of drug abuse and black on black crime.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Callin on da BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, he's here to cheer on your demise from the dual mechanisms of drug abuse and black on black crime.
I LOVE how EVERYTHING you say is based off of generalizations and NEVER ABSOLUTE FACT. You always have a lot to add to our meaningful discussions.

Sarcasm at its best.
Callin on da BS

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE how EVERYTHING you say is based off of generalizations and NEVER ABSOLUTE FACT. You always have a lot to add to our meaningful discussions.
Sarcasm at its best.
“Wherever you find the Negro everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man you see everything around him improving.”—Robert E. Lee, to Col. Thomas H. Carter,

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Tell that to my black general manager, whose sales have improved +.6% in the past six months compared to our previous white general manager.

As I said before "I LOVE how EVERYTHING you say is based off of generalizations and NEVER ABSOLUTE FACT. You always have a lot to add to our meaningful discussions."
Callin on da BS

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
Tell that to my black general manager, whose sales have improved +.6% in the past six months compared to our previous white general manager.
As I said before "I LOVE how EVERYTHING you say is based off of generalizations and NEVER ABSOLUTE FACT. You always have a lot to add to our meaningful discussions."
What you call "generalizations" educated people call statistical reality.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/race-wars-par...

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Callin on da BS wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call "generalizations" educated people call statistical reality.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/race-wars-par...
That's funny. I used that same article and a white person said to me 'That's based off of hearsay.' Now a different white person claims that it's statistic facts. By using that very same article, you just proved that whites have nothing to fear from blacks since the majority of black men that are in prison are in it due to black on black crime. Now that you have proved that you have nothing to fear, you can return to the Anglo-American Forum from whence you came and stop bothering us just because your life is boring.
coon skin cap

New Canaan, CT

#14 Sep 6, 2012
XXXXXXX wrote:
Amen to that
Callin on da BS

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. I used that same article and a white person said to me 'That's based off of hearsay.' Now a different white person claims that it's statistic facts. By using that very same article, you just proved that whites have nothing to fear from blacks since the majority of black men that are in prison are in it due to black on black crime. Now that you have proved that you have nothing to fear, you can return to the Anglo-American Forum from whence you came and stop bothering us just because your life is boring.
I'm a humanitarian. Every time a BM brutalizes or murders a woman or a child I am concerned regardless of their race.
Obviously, you are OK with crime as long as the BM goes unpounished. No Snitchin'!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#18 Sep 6, 2012
Callin on da BS wrote:
I'm a humanitarian. Every time a BM brutalizes or murders a woman or a child I am concerned regardless of their race.
You certainly weren't concerned about the NUMEROUS TIMES a WHITE MAN RAPED or MURDERED a woman or child, by the ASININE REMARKS you made on the "The White Man's Cruelty To White Women!" thread!

With the MANY ATROCITIES committed by WHITE MEN against women and children reported on that thread, these are the STUPID REMARKS this WHITE DEVIL made to me:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91SGP8094R8F...
Callin on da BS wrote:
Unemployment hasn't been good to Francis....
Callin on da BS wrote:
What topic? your pathological obsession with white men and their asses?
All those tragedies committed by WHITE MEN against WHITE WOMEN and CHILDREN that I reported, and THAT'S ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH???

And you call yourself a "humanitarian"???

Like YOUR NAME, you are BULLSH*T to me!!!!
Cal

Toledo, OH

#23 Sep 7, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3291/2876180125...
NEANDERCHIMP!!!!
Don't be so hard on yourself HillieBill...you lazy white maggots can't help it!:-)
Cal

Toledo, OH

#24 Sep 7, 2012
XXXXXXX wrote:
Who's dyck would your mother suck if that happened? LOL!!!:-)

“I'm a bosssss. ;) ”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#25 Sep 7, 2012
XXXXXXX wrote:
That's a little too harsh.... Maybe you need some counseling?
RealTalk

Wilmington, NC

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
They feel the need to convince us that we are worthless. That why they are here in our forum. It's their insecurities that is leading them to hate. What they don't realize is that you can break a real black man's spirit. Just look at history. The fact that they can't just eats them up. Now its not just whites that want us to feel worthless. What this video...

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#28 Sep 8, 2012
RealTalk wrote:
<quoted text>
They feel the need to convince us that we are worthless. That why they are here in our forum. It's their insecurities that is leading them to hate. What they don't realize is that you can break a real black man's spirit. Just look at history. The fact that they can't just eats them up. Now its not just whites that want us to feel worthless. What this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MIZJ8bVVQH0XX
....well the opposite of worthless is precious isn't it?.........

......but who would describe negrows as precious?.......not even deyseffs..........
evielement

United States

#29 Sep 8, 2012
Yall be best be gittin back to the cotton patch
[email protected]

Since: Sep 12

Darby, PA

#30 Sep 8, 2012
Alright. Its good were all Americans we can think what we want...so if you want be this way then good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 1 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 2 min Moses 375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,040
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 4 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 50,820
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 1 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web