Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#181 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicine:
Afrocentric version: AE Were the first to use it.
the truth:http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Medecine
It looks like Wiki said AE was the 1st also so where is the debunking here?
BlackWomenLover

UK

#182 Feb 11, 2008
Smallpox inocualtion:

Afrocentric version: Onesimus invented the Small Pox Inoculation (He Brought This Method From Africa Where Advance Medical Practices Were In Use Long Before Europeans Had Any Medical Knowledge)

THE Truth:http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Smallpox

sidenote: Onesimus was a not alive in 1721 he was a slave but not of african descent. here is another religious story about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onesimus
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#183 Feb 11, 2008
Archaeological digs have also found evidence of men titled physicians. The hieroglyphics on the door to the tomb of Irj described him as a physician at the court of the pharaohs. Irj lived about 1500 BC. He was described as a:

"palace doctor, superintendent of the court physicians, palace eye physician, palace physician of the belly and one who understands the internal fluids and who is guardian of the anus."

Physicians lived even earlier in Ancient Egypt. Imphotep was the physician to King Zozer and lived in about 2600 BC. Imphotep was considered so important that he was, after his death, was worshipped as a god of healing.

Almost all of our knowledge about Ancient Egyptian medical knowledge comes from the discoveries of papyrus documents. The very dry atmosphere in Egypt has meant that many of these documents have been very well preserved despite their age. Numerous papyrus documents have come from the era 1900 BC to 1500 BC. It is from these documents that we know that the Ancient Egyptians still believed that the supernatural caused some disease.
BlackWomenLover

UK

#184 Feb 11, 2008
Essence wrote:
and an excerpt on Wiki from that article:
The case triggered extensive debate on the Internet over the value and reliability of Wikipedia, and more broadly, over the nature of online information.
Wikipedia is a kind of collective brain, a repository of knowledge, maintained on servers in various countries and built by anyone in the world with a computer and an Internet connection who wants to share knowledge about a subject. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have written Wikipedia entries.
Fair enough, I will find my sources from other sources. But I seriously doubt these are fake in anyway.
BlackWomenLover

UK

#186 Feb 11, 2008
Essence wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Wiki said AE was the 1st also so where is the debunking here?
Along with who else? haha They do not say they were the very first. Infact I believe China was the first.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#188 Feb 11, 2008
Essence wrote:
<quoted text>
What does black look like to you? B/c I know plenty of black ppl incl myself who are lighter than M. Eastern ppl you see in Egypt today. Besides that even white scholars who study this for a living have agreed that it was black...whatever your definition of black may be.
Well I guess you believe in the one drop rule then? That's a relic of the racist past. Wesly Snipes is Black but I wouldn't call Omar Sharif Black. I have been to Egypt and there are people who definitely would be called Black but I are not the majority.If you go to the museum in Cairo you would be surprised to see how little the egptians have changed compared to their modern counterparts. Also you have to be logical. Egypt is right next to Palestine. What would keep cacuasian people from migrating back and forth into egypt all these thousands of years?? Nothing. It's not reasonable to expect them to be Black. The saraha is good barrier to keep races apart, Eastern Egypt has no such barrier.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#189 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
Smallpox inocualtion:
Afrocentric version: Onesimus invented the Small Pox Inoculation (He Brought This Method From Africa Where Advance Medical Practices Were In Use Long Before Europeans Had Any Medical Knowledge)
THE Truth:http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Smallpox
sidenote: Onesimus was a not alive in 1721 he was a slave but not of african descent. here is another religious story about him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onesimus
Small pox: notice how it says the 1st WRITTEN acct, mind you many things that are patented today are copies of originals that were not patented for whatever reason. That does NOT make them the original.

This led to the practice of variolation - a process of exposing a healthy person to infected material from a person with smallpox in the hopes of producing a mild disease that provided immunity from further infection. The first written account of variolation describes a Buddhist nun practicing around 1022 to 1063 AD.

“Yeah So”

Since: Oct 07

Ellicott City, MD

#190 Feb 11, 2008
Wiki proves nothing. It was written by regular people.
They are probably just like YOU.
So that proves nothing at all.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#191 Feb 11, 2008
More from a white historian/scholar on AE's contribution of art, speech and science, take note of the last paragraph:

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:

"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

BlackWomenLover

UK

#192 Feb 11, 2008
Ancient Egypt:
Afrocentric version: 100% Black African

THE Truth:http://www.egyptianmyths .net/faq.htm#race
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#193 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with who else? haha They do not say they were the very first. Infact I believe China was the first.
There are other sources that say they were the 1st. I've posted a couple
BlackWomenLover

UK

#194 Feb 11, 2008
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you believe in the one drop rule then? That's a relic of the racist past. Wesly Snipes is Black but I wouldn't call Omar Sharif Black. I have been to Egypt and there are people who definitely would be called Black but I are not the majority.If you go to the museum in Cairo you would be surprised to see how little the egptians have changed compared to their modern counterparts. Also you have to be logical. Egypt is right next to Palestine. What would keep cacuasian people from migrating back and forth into egypt all these thousands of years?? Nothing. It's not reasonable to expect them to be Black. The saraha is good barrier to keep races apart, Eastern Egypt has no such barrier.
You are correct my friend. The AE were not 100% black nor White. I believe Omar Sharif would be an accurate person to reflect on what the AE looked like.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#195 Feb 11, 2008
List of Inventions in Ancient Egypt

just a few

Black Ink
First Ox-Drawn Plows
365 Day Calendar and Leap Year
Paper
First Triangular Shaped Pyramids
Organized labor
Hieroglyphics as an early system of writing
Sails

http://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/ancient-e...

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#196 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicine:
Afrocentric version: AE Were the first to use it.
the truth:http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Medecine
Lol, Eurocetric fool back down...LOL

Imhotep is the real father of medicne. As a matter of fact Imhotep was worshipped by Greeks and Romans alike...lol
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/imhot...

There is actual proof that Imhotep wrote the worlds first Anatomy scripts, Healed wouded andbroken bones...

Hippocrtes the Hippocrite is not the father of Medicine.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#197 Feb 11, 2008
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
The ppl that are in Egypt today conqured it. I thought that was well known. The land was not separted back then. You say Egypt is next to Palestine, but Egypt is in AFRICA and next to NUBIA. Now I think you should be realistic.
Check out the article link I posted on the National Geographic article on AE.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#198 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
Ancient Egypt:
Afrocentric version: 100% Black African
THE Truth:http://www.egyptianmyths .net/faq.htm#race
Again the original AE's were black. That has already been proven. Just take a look at the loooong AE thread along with some other credible sources.
BlackWomenLover

UK

#199 Feb 11, 2008
Terminator09 wrote:
Wiki proves nothing. It was written by regular people.
They are probably just like YOU.
So that proves nothing at all.
Yeah I'm sure someone is going to waste their time posting lies about who invented the fricken typewriter hahahah I believe these debunks are true. I told essence I would find other sources and I will.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#200 Feb 11, 2008
AE:

Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro."

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair
Queen Nyabinghi

Lansdowne, PA

#202 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
Thanks to morons like 216 elite, Proud 5 percent and Mack the Cack posting their little racist links I have been able to read up on what makes these morons think the way they do, actually the influence behind their misguided, idiotic thought processes. I was appalled at what I read, I might as well have been on some KKK or Nazi idiotic website.
These websites are doing the same thing as White Racist have been doing, spewing LIES and Deceit.
They post lies about History, Inventions and Inventors, Biological Crap and influence on Technology. Its all a SHAM.
The funniest thing I read was something about Black People coming to earth in UFO's and bringing technology with them. hahahahah
Also how Europe got all its Knowledge by stealing it from the Egyptians who ofcourse according to them were black(Which may be true). I also read somewhere that the first Shoguns in Asia were black not Oriental hahahha Also that Ludwig Van Beethoven was BLACK hahahahahah
Jesus you morons are so gullable its really sad. Are you that Jealous of other cultures that you FEEL YOU HAVE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR EVERYTHING IN THE HISTORY OF MAN?
Why are you so reluctant to sing praise to the great tribes in Africa like the Zulus(Chaka Zulu in my opinion is one of the greatest military minds in the history of warfare)You seem to just dwell on the North East part of Africa, Why?
I hate to break this to you morons but you are not superior to anyone on this earth. You can only excel as a individual. You want to be special? Well do something special that will better the human race, ok morons?
PS:
I do believe one thing I've read in going to these websites is that Black Women are Queens ;)
Can't your race as well be charged with the same thing you utter from your lips. Why is it that the white boy only looks to Greece and Rome? I do not here you speak of the great people of ancient Britian. Why?.....because when Rome entered the Brits, they were not reading or writing. They had no script. The Romans gave then a script. And was it not the Greeks who studied at the school of Annu, to gain their education in the sciences, as well as medicine, and philosophy. The Greeks refered to this school as the school of mystery. They did this, because the knowledge was unknown to them. Why is it, that Egypt has to be the only nation to fight for her heritage. Any other place you find a country on that continent, it's ancient inhabitants are credited with founding it. I do not want to hear that it was a great mixing pot. So was Rome for that matter. But you do not see Africans claiming that Romans were black. Yet the white man feels that he must dominate everything. What is ironic, is that never before the trans Atlantic slave trade, did you hear Egypt being debated of it's ethinicity so vigorously. Egypt must be white washed to preserve the idiotic thinking of the white race that we are the dumb slow idiots of the world. Egypt does not fit nice and neat into their stereotype package, so it had to be whitewashed. I can go on and on. I have not posted any ignorant crap when it comes to theories. Since you claim to love Queens so much, then take one's advice and study Diop!

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#203 Feb 11, 2008
BlackWomenLover wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Egyptians considered themselves part of a distinct group, separate from their neighbors, and viewed themselves simply as Egyptians. In their wall paintings, they distinguished themselves from Nubian, Libyan, Semitic, Berber, and Eurasian peoples. The Egyptians saw themselves as darker than the Asiatics and Libyans but lighter than the Nubians, and with different facial features and body types from the other groups. The Egyptians viewed the Land of Punt in the south as their ancestral homeland.
Today Egyptians have occasionally voiced their opinion regarding some of the controversies that have erupted over the origins of the ancient Egyptians. A 1993 Ramesses II. When the local Blackology Speaking Committee threatened to boycott the exhibit because Ramesses II was not depicted as "black", the Director of the Cultural Office in the Egyptian Embassy, Latif Aboul-Ela, complained that the event was being distorted by an "American form of 'racial politics'". In an Associated Press release, Aboul-Ela said, "Ramesses II was neither black nor white but Egyptian.... This is an Egyptian heritage and an Egyptian culture 100 percent.... We cannot say by any means we are black or white. We are Egyptians."
Some Egyptians also embrace what they describe as their African heritage, while criticizing some of their fellow compatriots for not doing the same. Egyptian film-maker Yusry Nasrallah claims in a recent publication by "AfricaNews", that he likes his African share and that Egypt owes much to Africa, especially because of the Nile river.
2.Is Jesus a White man: Well you can stop with the religious questions because I don't believe that is historical fact. But here is another article from the Nazareneway website:
"There appeared in these our days a man, of the Jewish Nation, of great virtue, named Yeshua [Jesus], who is yet living among us, and of the Gentiles is accepted for a Prophet of truth, but His own disciples call Him the Son of God- He raiseth the dead and cureth all manner of diseases. A man of stature somewhat tall, and comely, with very reverent countenance, such as the beholders may both love and fear, his hair of (the colour of) the chestnut, full ripe, plain to His ears, whence downwards it is more orient and curling and wavering about His shoulders. In the midst of His head is a seam or partition in His hair, after the manner of the Nazarenes. His forehead plain and very delicate; His face without spot or wrinkle, beautified with a lovely red; His nose and mouth so formed as nothing can be reprehended; His beard thickish, in colour like His hair, not very long, but forked; His look innocent and mature; His eyes grey, clear, and quick- In reproving hypocrisy He is terrible; in admonishing, courteous and fair spoken; pleasant in conversation, mixed with gravity. It cannot be remembered that any have seen Him Laugh, but many have seen Him Weep. In proportion of body, most excellent; His hands and arms delicate to behold. In speaking, very temperate, modest, and wise. A man, for His singular beauty, surpassing the children of men"......He is Jewish not African not European.
I like how you critizie Afrocetric nuts but then use Nutty Eurocentrism...lol.
First off there was no such thing as Nubia in the first place during the Egyptian period.
The so called Nubians were a group of many tribes such as Tai-Sety, Kerma, Kush, Medjay, Mero ect.
Second, I find it humorous how the Egyptians showe the so called nubians as Jet black and with the same skin color of Egyptians...lol
The Egyptians were brown skinned dark Kusitc Africans..
As for the Jesus, The fact that his name is Yesua Ben Pantera....not Jesus the Christ blows that Eurocentric dribbe to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are African-Americans / Blacks so ugly? (Dec '12) 2 min latinhitler77 59
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 5 min Deuteroneomy 28 366
Blk Lives Matter? Not to blk people in Bmore. 5 min Guest 2
ir bw ,I hate you 7 min Guest 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,232,906
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed 11 min Guest 18
War: USA vs Africa 19 min PolakPotrafi 90
why do white people hate other races so much 27 min PolakPotrafi 396
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min Undisputed Facts 120,621
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr inferiorwhiteman 103
All women prefer white men 2 hr inferiorwhiteman 4,654
More from around the web