Doner will be declared martyr. Mark my word

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE RELIC

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Doner brought police corruption to the surface.

The NYC police dept went through a cleaning over one drug dealer.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Tell us something that we don't know. When is a Cop killing POS ever not raised to martyr status. What that POS has done in effect is open the eyes of those who have bought into the liberal BS for the last 30 years. Victim this and victim that. Cry us a river. Dorner is nothing but the poster child for those who perpetually cry victim and throw around the race card. Move on. When innocent people's lives are taken, yep, cry victim some more.

I trust people remember for a very long time those who praised/will keep praising that POS. Now go burn your cities down but don't cry victim when no one gives a toss. People want to riot, burn their cities down? I say that we give them the Dorner treatment and let it burn to the ground.

The next time those who raise Cop killers to martyr status need help? Let them call a crackhead.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
yall should do the Guy Fawkes thing like in the movie 'V for Vendetta' and go around wearing Chris Doner masks.

tens of thousands of doner faces everywhere,..:)
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
yall should do the Guy Fawkes thing like in the movie 'V for Vendetta' and go around wearing Chris Doner masks.
Thanks for proving my point as to who you people hold up as your heroes. Some POS who kills innocent people because he was a failure in life.

Please do put on those masks because sadly we still have those who don't quite know what people like you are all about.

Tell us all again that you don't condone or justify the killing that POS committed. Do tell, how does it feel to always be a "victim". What a sad little existence you all must have to hold a POS like Dorner up as your hero. Put your masks on so we can see who is the dead weight upon society because unfortunately there are still those who don't know what the score is. So put your masks on so we all can see who the little boy is and who will perpetually calling wolf.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
Lol good idea. Then bad because cops will shoot everyone.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#6 Feb 13, 2013
*who is perpetually calling wolf, even.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2013
I can't wait until the next time people cry about the Police. Maybe they can cry when some fck up like Dorner isn't weeded out and who should never have been a Cop to begin with.

There's a reason why not everyone who wants to be a LEO can be one and it isn't because of racism on the part of the Department they would serve with.

Don't cry the next time that there is an incident re the Police because just maybe someone like Dorner would be the Officer involved. Because of people like Dorner, standards are not as high and because of PC/that everything must be fair, must also apply to Law Enforcement.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Police corruption has been exposed since forever and Doner did not unique he just did something stupid like ruin his own life.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point as to who you people hold up as your heroes. Some POS who kills innocent people because he was a failure in life.
Please do put on those masks because sadly we still have those who don't quite know what people like you are all about.
Tell us all again that you don't condone or justify the killing that POS committed. Do tell, how does it feel to always be a "victim". What a sad little existence you all must have to hold a POS like Dorner up as your hero. Put your masks on so we can see who is the dead weight upon society because unfortunately there are still those who don't know what the score is. So put your masks on so we all can see who the little boy is and who will perpetually calling wolf.
http://www.amsterdamnews.com/testing/every-ho...

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Doner brought police corruption to the surface.
The NYC police dept went through a cleaning over one drug dealer.
Doner will be remembered as a murderer by normal, intelligent people. Only sickos will remember him as a martyr. If Doner was a victim of discrimination and wrongful termination then I hope those responsible should be fired and lose their pension. Though I'm pro-law enforcement and accordingly do not have dislike for police, I nevertheless find police/law enforcement corruption to be the most egregious betrayal of public trust. I have zero tolerance for law enforcement corruption; however, even if Doner was wrongfully terminated the evil acts he perpetrated are unquestionably unjustifiable.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
I don't click the links of those who hold a POS Cop killer up as their hero.

Try someone else, negro.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
The history of police has been ome of citizens complaints to which, settlements run into the millions. Given the economic depletion od city funds, I don't think too many cities can afford lawsuits

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click the links of those who hold a POS Cop killer up as their hero.
Try someone else, negro.
"Every 40 hours a black person is killed by the police."
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Police corruption has been exposed since forever and Doner did not unique he just did something stupid like ruin his own life.
And he left a 10 and 4 year old without a father and along with a newborn baby who will never know his/her father. I can guarantee that Dorner is no hero to them.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
More Police Officers are killed and injured at the hands of criminals than is the reverse. FACT
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#16 Feb 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw... how about you post the names and the incident.

As of the 1/1/13, 13 Officers have been killed in the line of duty. That's not including the incidents where an Officer was injured but survived.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
And he left a 10 and 4 year old without a father and along with a newborn baby who will never know his/her father. I can guarantee that Dorner is no hero to them.
Only a hand full of BM are pretending that he did some important while forgetting that he killed innocent people.
Mo Coco Butta Plz

Warner Robins, GA

#19 Feb 13, 2013
You can stick a fork in Dorner, he's done!
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

#20 Feb 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Only a hand full of BM are pretending that he did some important while forgetting that he killed innocent people.
Honestly, I know there are those in the Black community that don't hold Dorner in any esteem. I probably shouldn't even read certain comments pertaining to certain subjects involving Law Enforcement in that all it does is make me see red for the most part.

Have a nice night, Sassy.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 13, 2013
He will not be the last cop killer, believe me. Between this political environment today and the hostile blatant bad treatment towards blacks, whites talk about taking their guns to the govt and now guarantee cops are going to be the prey by minorities. Can't blame both sides. Dorner went out in a blaze (literally) of glory. That was just crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min lmao 34,254
I think Trish b wants to marry me 5 min Stupid Thread 4
White men admit they are weak and inadequate 6 min THE HONKY TONK MAN 20
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 6 min Hellarious 42
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 7 min YoyoMoFo 148
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,250,953
White people are NOT a monolithic group. ------... 15 min THE NONBLACK RACE 7
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 22 min okimar 2,081
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 30 min Stupid Thread 145
All women prefer white men 36 min CEEK 5,168