Lets talk about white people

Lets talk about white people

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 16, 2009
The want us to so why not?
bto

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Is it true that a black man can sense racism like a dog can sense fear ?
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 17, 2009
bto wrote:
Is it true that a black man can sense racism like a dog can sense fear ?
Is it true that your momma was ran through by 10 black dudes in one night?

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#4 Mar 17, 2009
Crystal City Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Is it true that your momma was ran through by 10 black dudes in one night?
Actually, I heard his mom can run though 12 black dudes, two Puerto Ricans and 1 Asian in one night.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Dodge City, KS

#6 Mar 17, 2009
why do white people order 2 big macs and a large frie and then order a diet soda and then purge it out later.That's a waste of money
ADV

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 17, 2009
Crystal City Girl wrote:
The want us to so why not?
Do you mean 'they' want us to?

Being a ex-ebay text profiler must make you fairly keen to the way written word is comprehended..........

Your not hiding your hate and racism very well..........
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#10 Mar 17, 2009
tinys myth wrote:
What do you want to talk about?
Any and everything white people like, do, hate and love...just the whiteness of all whiteness. They steer every conversation toward themselves. So lets just talk about them and save them to effort.
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 17, 2009
ADV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean 'they' want us to?
Being a ex-ebay text profiler must make you fairly keen to the way written word is comprehended..........
Your not hiding your hate and racism very well..........
What is it with you people and grammar checks? Get TF out here. This it TOPIX..i don't give a shit aobut grammar. If you understood it, WTF did you ask? Just pompous as& whips.
Tim

Billerica, MA

#12 Mar 17, 2009
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
why do white people order 2 big macs and a large frie and then order a diet soda and then purge it out later.That's a waste of money
White people go to burger king and wendy's, not that crap infested Mcd's.

For the record, I always get a regular soda, can't stand that diet crap.

Question: Why do black people hate being called black, but prefer the term African American? Just because someone has black skin, does not mean they're decendants of Africans. It seems to me that's the most racist sh*t ever.
bittersweet

Perris, CA

#13 Mar 17, 2009
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Why do black people hate being called black, but prefer the term African American? Just because someone has black skin, does not mean they're decendants of Africans. It seems to me that's the most racist sh*t ever.
Personally I prefer to be called black. AA doesn't bother me, but I still prefer black. Out of all of them I dislike "Negro" and "colored" the most. Even though "negro" is essentially just "black", it comes with extra weight based on my experience with those who use it.
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
White people go to burger king and wendy's, not that crap infested Mcd's.
For the record, I always get a regular soda, can't stand that diet crap.
Question: Why do black people hate being called black, but prefer the term African American? Just because someone has black skin, does not mean they're decendants of Africans. It seems to me that's the most racist sh*t ever.
Stay focused. We want to talk about white people.
Anthropoligist

Jonas Ridge, NC

#16 Mar 17, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I heard his mom can run though 12 black dudes, two Puerto Ricans and 1 Asian in one night.
His Momma is another Black Ho.?
bittersweet

Perris, CA

#18 Mar 17, 2009
lol troll.
Tim

Billerica, MA

#19 Mar 17, 2009
bittersweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I prefer to be called black. AA doesn't bother me, but I still prefer black. Out of all of them I dislike "Negro" and "colored" the most. Even though "negro" is essentially just "black", it comes with extra weight based on my experience with those who use it.
Yes, I agree with you there. In my experience, it seems that those two terms tend to be used by people who either are racist and would rather use another term that I won't go into, or were raised by racists and actually think they're being polite somehow. Usually these people are either really old, or really southern.
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#20 Mar 17, 2009
bittersweet wrote:
lol troll.
Is not a troll a person who is not a member? Aren't you a troll?
Crystal City Girl

Washington, DC

#21 Mar 17, 2009
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that about your own mom?
Weeeeeak........ as pea soup..

“THIS ACCOUNT IS CLOSED!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 17, 2009
Its like white people sit and wait here at topix for somebody black to post a comment so that they can dispute it. Before you even hit enter to post it, its like they have already typed a response to it.

They have made insulting black people one of there hobbies. I would like to say i didn't know white people were this diabolical, But that would be a lie i have always known they were. And they prove it everyday!
bittersweet

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Mar 17, 2009
Crystal City Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Is not a troll a person who is not a member? Aren't you a troll?
No. I have a feeling you're being sarcastic so I won't bother defining it lest I accidentally insult you. Jawga Boy is clearly trolling and so is Anthropoligist. From what I've seen around here a good majority of the posters in this forum are racist trolls anyway.
Tim

Billerica, MA

#24 Mar 17, 2009
Crystal City Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Stay focused. We want to talk about white people.
My bad. Hit me with a question and I'll answer on behalf of the white population as best I can.
Anthropoligist

Jonas Ridge, NC

#25 Mar 17, 2009
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree with you there. In my experience, it seems that those two terms tend to be used by people who either are racist and would rather use another term that I won't go into, or were raised by racists and actually think they're being polite somehow. Usually these people are either really old, or really southern.
........Or we haven't been brainwashed by politically Correctness to kiss your stinking Black diseased Asses!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 3 min Bill 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,509,147
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 7 min Bill 26
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 29 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web