BLACK pigs exist, you know...

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#45 Nov 25, 2012
I was *absolutely positive* that starting this thread would *not* result in any intelligent conversation. I was correct, sadly. There are only mostly the *same* repetitious comments over and over, with a few idiotic questions thrown in... everyone dancing *around* the subject, but not actually *touching* it.

Why defend an absurd racial slur?

Why is it so hard to accept that if there are pigs with black skin, then blacks calling whites "pig-skinned", "pork", "pieces of pork", "pink-skinned like pigs", etc, makes absolutely *no* sense? Why do you feel the need to be racist enough to hold on to that piece of inanity?-smh-

Like I said... if I'd created a *racist* thread, or a thread about black men, or about black women, about light skin or dark skin, about interracial couples, or about biracials, etc, the comments would be piling up. But creating a thread to rid *everyone* of a meaningless, deficient, and puerile racial slur? Dear God, what was I thinking; that people would actually *listen* and *debate*?

It's *my fault* for putting *so* much on many of your minds that it was basically compulsory to avoid it. I apologize, with an *ever-so-graceful* curtsy, for putting the weight of the world on your shoulders in the form of *black pigs*....LoL, smh.

-rolling my eyes- People cannot stand to have their views confuted. If nothing else in anybody's minds, this thread certainly proves *that*.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46 Nov 25, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>I see "pig-skinned" and "pork-skinned," or even "pink pig people" all over this forum. I've even seen black people calling white people "pieces of pork." It's pretty obvious to anyone with common sense.
get off her Nutts you always andwer for her. Unless you're her

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Nov 25, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
get off her Nutts you always andwer for her. Unless you're her
LMFAO! You people crack me up!
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#48 Nov 26, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
...Either just plain stupid questions or questions meant to avoid the topic, and then something an iota brighter than the surrounding dimness, in the sense that perhaps you *attempted* to think this single one through before you posted it:
Of *course* a derogatory term-- or even a complimentary term-- has to be grounded in something that makes sense, so that people will *understand* it. I couldn't very well go around calling people "a homemade stick of incense" or "hair cutting scissors" (two random things in front of me right now) as *insults*, could I? No, people would be extremely puzzled and confused, because these "insults" would be groundless; there would be nothing from which to try to make sense of it all, like a comparison. That's what metaphors and similes do.(*Some* pigs have light skin, whites have light skin, therefore you call white people "pigs"... only pigs are *not only* light-skinned, as I have shown.)
You *know* the point I'm trying to make, unless you are *truly* incapable of processing a simple "if... then" statement.
So yes,*please*, use your head and figure it out, so that we can skip the *obvious*, instead of my having to slowly explain it to you.
Ok I'll refrain from saying what's on my mind [How the hell is it a stupid question nimrod!?]

Instead I'll say this. Since you were compelled to mutter your words in an attempt to sound eloquent while saying absolutely nothing, I owe you at least a bit of a reply.

Your observation was one sided.

Both of your replies were rendered moot as soon as you acknowledge that all animals possess the full gambit of skin tones.

You can't observe the fallacy in an derogatory term and claim it must be grounded in scientific proof. Which is what I said. And it's what you claim to disagree with.

I can call you a wet dog. Or say you smell like one. The only reason it catches on is because it has a semblance of truth. Not that it is grounded in facts.

If I had to explain that tid-bit to you phony "Dr Laura Schlessinger" wanna-be... then obviously you need to drop the intellectual superior facade. Because you made a dumbasZ thread about absolutely nothing of importance.

=0}

See I tried to talk to you civilly before well you... At least now I can kick off my shoes and plunge right into you.

>0|

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#49 Nov 26, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
http://jcm.asm.org/content/50/ 4/1209/F2.medium.gif
... and even own their own "bling" (LoL @ this pic)...
http://oi49.tinypic.com/149a69c.jpg
They have black skin. The people who use the word "pig" as a slur towards whites might want to rethink their insults.-smh-
Are you fkkng stupid, can't you see that pink flesh under that black hair? Kind of like your photo. What are you trying to do, start some garbage?

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#50 Nov 26, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fkkng stupid, can't you see that pink flesh under that black hair? Kind of like your photo. What are you trying to do, start some garbage?
lol
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#52 Nov 26, 2012
Wing Zero wrote:
So op you gonna make a monkeys are pink thread soon?
Exactly! Thank you. No. She won't. So what was the point Greeneyes...

=0)

You can judge me clueless if it makes you feel that much better. lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#53 Nov 26, 2012
I just came across this post in a thread, posted after Lady Greensleeves made several replies offering good, factual information:
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Pasty flatbacks chimping out. HILARIOUS! Better get it out now, because when you pink piglets reach age 30 it's Crypt Keeper time!
"you pink piglets"? Really?

I really don't understand what's so hard to get about the point the OP was making.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#54 Nov 26, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
I just came across this post in a thread, posted after Lady Greensleeves made several replies offering good, factual information:
<quoted text>
"you pink piglets"? Really?
I really don't understand what's so hard to get about the point the OP was making.
Okay here we go. Because I see you have white pride in your comment section and you gave me props for saying how I want to preserve my race I will give up this consolation prize because I don't fear anyone that loves their race.

These response we give to racist trolls are a taste of their own medicine. It may sting you. But it's just to show that we black COULD be just as nasty if we choose to be. We only stoop so low because no one asked these trolls for their input on OUR forum. It's pretty insulting when we have to hear this kind of crap when we want to be with our own folks.

So if you get offended it's really not that deep that it has to be analyzed by a would be Dr. It's just us shooting from the hip at the loons that have no jobs and troll all day. Let's not get scientific about a derogatory term. REALLY it's quite simple.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#55 Nov 26, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Thank you. No. She won't. So what was the point Greeneyes...
=0)
You can judge me clueless if it makes you feel that much better. lol
She's just another idiot coming here playing all self-righteous on other threads and talking about people embarrassing themselves with racist rhetoric while doing the same stupid mess herself. She's running around judging post because she has no argument.
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#56 Nov 26, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just another idiot coming here playing all self-righteous on other threads and talking about people embarrassing themselves with racist rhetoric while doing the same stupid mess herself. She's running around judging post because she has no argument.
No sweat. I just like needling her... she's getting no where.

Level 7

Location hidden

#57 Nov 26, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay here we go. Because I see you have white pride in your comment section and you gave me props for saying how I want to preserve my race I will give up this consolation prize because I don't fear anyone that loves their race.
These response we give to racist trolls are a taste of their own medicine. It may sting you. But it's just to show that we black COULD be just as nasty if we choose to be. We only stoop so low because no one asked these trolls for their input on OUR forum. It's pretty insulting when we have to hear this kind of crap when we want to be with our own folks.
So if you get offended it's really not that deep that it has to be analyzed by a would be Dr. It's just us shooting from the hip at the loons that have no jobs and troll all day. Let's not get scientific about a derogatory term. REALLY it's quite simple.
Well OK. I personally am not offended by it. These kinds of responses, though, are given to people who aren't trolls and who genuinely want to have normal discussions. Like that thread I was talking about.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58 Nov 26, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I'll refrain from saying what's on my mind [How the hell is it a stupid question nimrod!?]

Instead I'll say this. Since you were compelled to mutter your words in an attempt to sound eloquent while saying absolutely nothing, I owe you at least a bit of a reply.

Your observation was one sided.

Both of your replies were rendered moot as soon as you acknowledge that all animals possess the full gambit of skin tones.

You can't observe the fallacy in an derogatory term and claim it must be grounded in scientific proof. Which is what I said. And it's what you claim to disagree with.

I can call you a wet dog. Or say you smell like one. The only reason it catches on is because it has a semblance of truth. Not that it is grounded in facts.

If I had to explain that tid-bit to you phony "Dr Laura Schlessinger" wanna-be... then obviously you need to drop the intellectual superior facade. Because you made a dumbasZ thread about absolutely nothing of importance.

=0}

See I tried to talk to you civilly before well you... At least now I can kick off my shoes and plunge right into you.

>0|
Reread my posts, because you're being nonsensical. I don't argue with nonsense and dislike repeating myself, and as I've already stated, I consider this thread to be ceased, because *no one* will dare address the topic.

That was a cute Freudian slip at the end of your post there, though, as well as the "intimidating" face... LoL.-rolling my eyes-

Goodbye.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#59 Nov 26, 2012
I saw a black pig before. It was standing on a street corner begging for loose change with a Kool hanging out of it's huge lips. When we didn't give it any money it started screaching

rrraaaaacccciiissstttt! In a low hog voice.

It was a very odd experience.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#60 Nov 26, 2012
TGA wrote:
I saw a black pig before. It was standing on a street corner begging for loose change with a Kool hanging out of it's huge lips. When we didn't give it any money it started screaching
you are an idiot how do you look at yourself in the mirror you probably have to sneak upon it to keep it from breaking

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#61 Nov 26, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweat. I just like needling her... she's getting no where.
Yes exactly, a pig that has white hair and pink flesh or a pig that has black hair and pink flesh is still a pig. A pig with black hair doesn't have black flesh. She is an idiot at best, yet she is so impressed with her mistake. LMAO you can't make this mess up!

Spotted pigs
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_wit...

pigs covered with birthday cake frosting
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tHeUlmi_eNQ/TZlD8AT...

brown pigs
http://www.google.com/imgres...

guinea pigs
http://www.petside.com/sites/default/files/im...

What do they all have in common? Pink flesh.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#62 Nov 26, 2012
Those black pigs kind of look like this don't they?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/s...

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63 Nov 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="Lady] The people who use the word "pig" as a slur towards whites might want to rethink their insults.-smh-[/QUOTE]

No way. Only whites are the ones who identifies so much with the pigs that they merge them with the females of their own species. It would be due to the odor?

Pig sexually assaulted
Bainbridge, GA (US)

"Public Safety Cpl Michael Pollock charged James Reynolds, a 62 year old white male, of 1811 Belcher Lane was charged with cruelty to animal and bestiality.

According to reports, several years ago James Reynolds was charged with sexually assaulting a dog."

Read more: Pig sexually assaulted -
Bainbridge, GA | Pet-Abuse[.]Com

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64 Nov 27, 2012
Case Updates

Sixty-two-year old James Reynolds was charged with animal cruelty and bestiality in March. A hog farmer says he saw Reynolds having sex with one of his hogs.

But Reynolds claimed he was just urinating in the hog pen.

Judge J. Richard Porter ruled in Reynolds' favor, finding him not guilty. The judge cited discrepancies in the hog owner's eyewitness testimony.

Read more: Pig sexually assaulted -
Bainbridge, GA | Pet-Abuse[.]Com

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#65 Nov 29, 2012
TGA wrote:
You don't have any money and the only pigs you see on the corner begging for money are white. Black people don't usually go near rural trailer parks digs. And neither do whites of any substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 1 min SlayWithTheTruth 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 min Ben 1,067
The BLEAK FUTURE of Tiny U S A 9 min Trayvons Last Ski... 6
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 10 min misfit 0676 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min VetnorsGate 1,497,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Real 51,346
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min Real 136,923
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr dbiggs69 43
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 3 hr TheFightinthedog 46
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lori899 1,366