Hebrew Israelite? Don't make me laugh.
Whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

#440 Dec 10, 2012
african wrote:
<quoted text>DNA proves AA people are from West Africa not the Middle East. DNA cuts through the crap...
Especially when crakkas with an agenda are doing the DNA testing.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#441 Dec 10, 2012
Yochanan wrote:
I read with dismay the comments on this site. I am Jewish and I am Black and yes I am a Hebrew Isralite. For those who don't know, being a jew has nothing to do with race. Their are African-Americans, Russans, arabs,eithopian,etc; who lives in the Erets Israel and who respects the G-D of Israel the creator. The people you see speaking badly about women on the streets of america, may call thenselves Hebrew Israelites, but they are not. The real Hebrew Israelites jews go to synagogues in Chicago, Bronx, New York, Philadelphia, Pa., and yes Atlanta, Ga. They follow Torah (Law) and live by the 613 Commandments set down by Hashem Godal Israel. Don't just read Dueteronomy 28:68. Read the hold Bible. Its is the story of the Hebrew people and how do became Jews. So please people learn before you write. May Hashem Bless you, and be with, and keep you safe while you found your way in life.
Thats why so many Black Hebrew Israelites stand on street corners swearing and shouting at white people passing by. Theyve got no self respect.....
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#442 Dec 10, 2012
Whites are nonhuman wrote:
<quoted text>Especially when crakkas with an agenda are doing the DNA testing.
Why do AA people think they are the real Jews? Nobody thinks they are. They are just a joke especially those Black Hebrew Israelites!!!!!
mariposa

Norwood, NJ

#443 Dec 31, 2012
the "isrealites"are just a hate group who lacks discipline,knowledge and understanding....their goal is to brainwash the minds of men (young and old) and get into the minds of people who practice religion and tell them that they are wrong and lost....
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#444 Dec 31, 2012
mariposa wrote:
the "isrealites"are just a hate group who lacks discipline,knowledge and understanding....their goal is to brainwash the minds of men (young and old) and get into the minds of people who practice religion and tell them that they are wrong and lost....
Soooooo, If their message so full of hate and a public nusance to all ... Why do you think it's taking so long to get rid of them ?
Shakal le Yahudah

United States

#445 Jan 2, 2013
Funny thing about that statement is that it shows the ignorance of a man who is undoubtedly descend from lawless, idol worshiping gentiles. Shows from your infatuation with halloween.
Shakal le Yahudah

United States

#446 Jan 2, 2013
mariposa wrote:
Thru all the different black hebrew groups out what ever they call themselves, One thing remains when ity comes to scripture, and that one thing is TRUTH. I'm sure your church with the man made idol of a white jew is the the only truth you hange the balls to follow. You are a joke if you think every "black" man in amerikkka will let ahk the centuries of murder that you inflicted on the true natives of this land.
Adoniqam

South San Francisco, CA

#448 May 22, 2013
Shakal le Yahudah wrote:
<quoted text> Thru all the different black hebrew groups out what ever they call themselves, One thing remains when ity comes to scripture, and that one thing is TRUTH. I'm sure your church with the man made idol of a white jew is the the only truth you hange the balls to follow. You are a joke if you think every "black" man in amerikkka will let ahk the centuries of murder that you inflicted on the true natives of this land.
All of you guys are dorks that look like Star Wars fans. DNA has closed the case. You do not read Hebrew because if you did, you wouldn't be making such asinine assertions about texts like Dt 28:68 which clearly says the cursed ones would sell themselves (hithpael stem - reflexive 2mp) and no one would buy them. End of story.
AllTruth

United States

#449 Jun 9, 2013
Maverick wrote:
Ezekiel, do you wear tzizits?
Yes or No
BTW, if you Hebrew then you should be able to speak, read, etc in Yiddish.
Can you do all that in Yiddish?
Yes or No
Yiddish is form a european lanuage from where y'all came from
Penny Press

United States

#450 Jun 9, 2013
Can someone please tell me who are 'jewish atheist'? Lol

Source: http://kenjidirect.tumblr.com/
AwakenedSon

United States

#451 Jun 12, 2013
Was it called stupid or ignorant when others saught a name, land and heritage? Ashkenazi Jews did it...., Britain did it, England did it. Hell! Everybody did it. No one poured salt on the organization and movements of other self proclaimed nations, so stop pouring it on brown skins.
AwakenedSon

United States

#452 Jun 12, 2013
Ok. When you take away the religious crap from all ancient writings, all you got left is occurrences and situations. A universal force created being through growth or evolution. Another set of being created by the first set, created peoples from beings already here. So who's to say who is what?
All you have left then is family name and family tradition. You also have families learning to deal with everything else that was created geographic and geologic.

The debate, argument, discussion is of a familiar matter, not a race matter. There is only one race. The race of beings who breath air. All else should fall under family and Nation.

In all of our religions, the adversary and the hero breath the same air. Their differences are self actuated delusions of superiority.

The Earth is ours. It doesn't belong sole to any Nation or Government power.
Daughter of zion

Brooklyn, NY

#453 Jul 9, 2013
You cave people dont have Any culture, you are uncivilized.....if I remember according to history you have stolen from everyone and still do. You could'nt even feed yourselves. The indigeous people had to show you how to plant corn.. Lol, animals,children of the devil..edomites. Read your bible and go study history. We was and still are the true Hebrew imposters.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#454 Jul 9, 2013
Shakal le Yahudah wrote:
Funny thing about that statement is that it shows the ignorance of a man who is undoubtedly descend from lawless, idol worshiping gentiles. Shows from your infatuation with halloween.
A people who were destroyed and re-fashioned by this hateful breed share much of the same traits as them. Shackles we must shake off. Somehow a former slave has to let go of anger, because it's acidic to the holy spirit. Vengeance is his and those of us who fail to honor it go over to the military/political animal, Islam. They seek to reconstitute the Persians, who kept falling until all that was left was a Moor. Live by the sword, die by the sword. The way of the European/White.. the way of the Sons of the Serpent.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/AtomEl...
Daughter of zion wrote:
You cave people dont have Any culture, you are uncivilized.....if I remember according to history you have stolen from everyone and still do. You could'nt even feed yourselves. The indigeous people had to show you how to plant corn.. Lol, animals,children of the devil..edomites. Read your bible and go study history. We was and still are the true Hebrew imposters.
I love you sister, you honor us all with your wakefulness. They even have the arrogance to be mad and appauled at our anger, but are too blind a people to recognize our long suffering their disgusting, inhumane treatment. The wrath is stored up for them like treasure. We shoulder the oppression and carry a dying mankind on our backs, supporting their weak flesh here at the end. We suffer the ridicule at the hands of our twisted genetic offspring and the constant defamation that has made it near-impossible for us to buy or sell, no one doing business with us or hiring us in their businesses, but all of this was foretold and our treasures are in heaven stored up in the same place wrath for them is. Hold on, my Sister, in just a little while we'll be released from the prisons and we'll see those of us who they cut down, directly and indirectly and all the ones who are left over will have the privilege of seeing that beautiful tree and it's good fruit for what it was and truly is. The stump they made of us will be something lost to memory, along with the rest of this corrupt, Satanic system of things.
mdssh

Oklahoma City, OK

#457 Oct 27, 2013
i think its growing because people are actually starting to read their bible. in biblical days before the massive growth of white people, mutants, including those with pigment malfuctions were set outside the xommunity. you ever heard a pastor say heaven is for everone - he lied jesus came first to the jews then the gentile. everyone will not go to heaven only 144,000 from each tribe of isreal. read the book.
sean wrote:
yea i think it's growing because blacks in america are desperate for an identity and they feel like slavery in america was the worst thing to happen in this world so they start believing they are 'the chosen race of people'.
even when jews prove their hebrew dna and you face them with the various dna analysis done on AA's with NO hebrew dna they are still convinced they are the chosen.
it's very cultish.
mdssh

Oklahoma City, OK

#458 Oct 27, 2013
mariposa wrote:
do white people really read the bible or just make up the stuff they say and follow as they go?
vkokamo

Joshua, TX

#459 Oct 28, 2013
I understand that there are some Black Hebrew Israelites that are preaching hate, but if you can look past that hatefulness a lot of what they are preaching is true. The Jews in Israel are not the Jews of the bible. You just have to do the research and even the bible states they are not the real Jews. Many so called scholars have been trying to figure out what happened to the tribes of Israel and if you read the Apocrypha it states clearly who those people are. Even God said people would be astonished at who the true children of Israel are. I think that will be when there is a big falling away from the church. People think its the Jews in Israel and the Ethiopians neither of them are the true Hebrews of the bible. It doesn't take much research to figure that out. Even God says that they are imposters and are deceived. Neither of those are from the line of Shem. I don't agree how some of the Hebrew Israelites spew hate...but not all of them are bad. Start researching the holocaust and learn how they came up with the 6,000,000 Jews killed. History isn't always as it seems. Also, DNA is not that advanced to tell you who the true children of Israel are. What did they do dig up some ancient body and do a DNA sample on them? Also, the DNA test that they have done also suggest that those people in Israel are not the Jews of the bible. Even some of the Jews in Israel are saying the same thing.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#460 Oct 29, 2013
vkokamo wrote:
I understand that there are some Black Hebrew Israelites that are preaching hate, but if you can look past that hatefulness a lot of what they are preaching is true. The Jews in Israel are not the Jews of the bible. You just have to do the research and even the bible states they are not the real Jews. Many so called scholars have been trying to figure out what happened to the tribes of Israel and if you read the Apocrypha it states clearly who those people are. Even God said people would be astonished at who the true children of Israel are. I think that will be when there is a big falling away from the church. People think its the Jews in Israel and the Ethiopians neither of them are the true Hebrews of the bible. It doesn't take much research to figure that out. Even God says that they are imposters and are deceived. Neither of those are from the line of Shem. I don't agree how some of the Hebrew Israelites spew hate...but not all of them are bad. Start researching the holocaust and learn how they came up with the 6,000,000 Jews killed. History isn't always as it seems. Also, DNA is not that advanced to tell you who the true children of Israel are. What did they do dig up some ancient body and do a DNA sample on them? Also, the DNA test that they have done also suggest that those people in Israel are not the Jews of the bible. Even some of the Jews in Israel are saying the same thing.
They are the Jews of the bible and there have always been Jews living in Israel who never left Israel:
Samaritans have lived over 3000 years in Israel:
www.israelite-samaritans.com
Palestinian Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai,jpg
African Americans/West Africans ARE NOT related to the above people! They carry NO Middle Eastern DNA!
Ashkenazi Jews carry DNA from the Caucus Mountains,Greco-Roman Jews,Judeans and Mesopotamian Jews! All of these people carry Haplogroup J2 WHICH IS AN INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EAST HAPLOGROUP!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#461 Oct 29, 2013
Palestinian Jews who originated from the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
vkokamo

Joshua, TX

#462 Oct 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
Palestinian Jews who originated from the Israelite Tribe of Judah:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ben_Zakai.jpg
Are you talking about the Ashkenazi and Khazar Jews that converted? Also, wikipedia is not a credible source of evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,550,357
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 3 min Ronald 197
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 3 min SKAZ WAZZLESNOFF 19
SadButTrue, I think I'm falling for you. 12 min Ttt 2
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 24 min Savant 34
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 25 min El Rey del Mundo 6
black men i know why u bash ur women! 26 min Cigar Face 49
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 28 min 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 3 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web