More Bad News for IRBW!
First Prev
of 188
Next Last

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/interracial-marriage-us...

"Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race — 24 percent to 9 percent. The reverse held true for Asian men — 17 percent intermarried, compared to 36 percent among Asian women."

i believe the previous numbers were 7.7% for bw, and 17.1% for bm. so even with the insane ir campaign of aaw you only get an increase of 1.3%, while aam explode to nearly quarter.

this is exactly what you can expect when aaw alienate their men, and publically push irr in their face. congratulations, you end up with nobody.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2 Feb 16, 2012
Wow, interesting. I guess they deserve what they got.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 16, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/interracial-marriage-us...
"Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race — 24 percent to 9 percent. The reverse held true for Asian men — 17 percent intermarried, compared to 36 percent among Asian women."
i believe the previous numbers were 7.7% for bw, and 17.1% for bm. so even with the insane ir campaign of aaw you only get an increase of 1.3%, while aam explode to nearly quarter.
this is exactly what you can expect when aaw alienate their men, and publically push irr in their face. congratulations, you end up with nobody.
LMBAO.

Remember a few studies show that BW are last on attractiveness and desirability for non BM so these numbers are not a shock.

While BM are put on top of the list for attractiveness.

Even going on national TV and proclaiming that BW are so open to anyone hasn't helped.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO.
Remember a few studies show that BW are last on attractiveness and desirability for non BM so these numbers are not a shock.
While BM are put on top of the list for attractiveness.
Even going on national TV and proclaiming that BW are so open to anyone hasn't helped.
aaw are setting themselves up for extinction. and this is what i keep telling them, if they don't learn how to bond with and support their men, they aint gonna be around.

these numbers just tell part of the story. cuz according to previous studies the rate of oow ir cohabitation for bm is more than 2X their ir marriage rate. so if that still applies, that would be 50+% of the women who shack up with bm are non-aaw. so nearly 40% of 'serious' relationships aam are in, involve non-aaw. and the ir storm clowd hasn't even hit the south in a big way, yet.

for bw, their oow ir cohabitation rate is about half their ir marriage rate. so you have an even wider gap of over 4 bm in a serious irr to 1 bw in the same, when you combine and average out the two.
xyz

London, UK

#5 Feb 16, 2012
I wish Black Americans would stop fighting each other over who white people love the most.Its disgusting!!!!
Stop fighting for the love and respect of people who hate the very sight of you...FOOLS!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Great thread. Bm have actually benefitted more from bw ir campaign then bw have. I made threads predicting this outcome. It's going to take YEARS for bw to restore their image and regain trust from men..especially bm.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#7 Feb 16, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
aaw are setting themselves up for extinction. and this is what i keep telling them, if they don't learn how to bond with and support their men, they aint gonna be around.
these numbers just tell part of the story. cuz according to previous studies the rate of oow ir cohabitation for bm is more than 2X their ir marriage rate. so if that still applies, that would be 50+% of the women who shack up with bm are non-aaw. so nearly 40% of 'serious' relationships aam are in, involve non-aaw. and the ir storm clowd hasn't even hit the south in a big way, yet.
for bw, their oow ir cohabitation rate is about half their ir marriage rate. so you have an even wider gap of over 4 bm in a serious irr to 1 bw in the same, when you combine and average out the two.
Bro can you show me the study or where you got the cohabitation numbers? I'm very interested in knowing this. I know that more bm are with non bw from what i see especially in colleges and all. It would be good to put a number to it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Feb 16, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro can you show me the study or where you got the cohabitation numbers? I'm very interested in knowing this. I know that more bm are with non bw from what i see especially in colleges and all. It would be good to put a number to it.
"In fact, 82% of blacks cohabiting with whites are male." i don't know what it is for non-ww like asians and latinas but i'm sure it's even higher:
http://nortonbooks.typepad.com/everydaysociol...
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Anyone and i mean anyone can date and marry outside of their race. It is just most black women are more content with dating/marrying their own.

Look at these daytime shows of these white and non black women suing these black men or talk about how volatile the relationship is/was.........to me it's nothing but a trend. White Women/Black Men having something to prove and then end up hating one another.

Sorry, but we don't need a white man to help us buy our homes, or need him for his good credit, or have mixed children because we think less of ourselves, and then he call us a N word. That's not love.

Grass is and will never be greener on the other side if it's not genuine. And a lot of those IR end up in disaster.

Oh and in DC..... Black Men get down with Black Women...... Beautiful black women! Not hoodrats! Because black women are moving up in the workforce.

And all that BS, that's posted on these forums that we are less desired. Yawn! Is going to blow up in y'all faces.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ron

Columbia, SC

#10 Feb 16, 2012
interesting
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Feb 16, 2012
I think it's sad that some of these IR couples use each other as a crutch because some of them have low self esteem for not loving themselves enough. Those type of relationships are doomed from the start.

So if you have someone who hates their own race. That's a signal for you to run! So it's not a compliment. It's a problem.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Some of you people need to get a grip.
African American are to obsess with this ir thing....
answers

Columbus, GA

#15 Feb 16, 2012
I think you can expect to find black men's divorce rates to other races of women to increase compared to black women's. Because they only want status. Many black women don't want to date outside their races for whatever reasons. But trust when i say when they do marry it last longer then black mens. At-least we can make it work with SOMEBODY you know according to statics. Just food for thought.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#16 Feb 16, 2012
xyz wrote:
I wish Black Americans would stop fighting each other over who white people love the most.Its disgusting!!!!
Stop fighting for the love and respect of people who hate the very sight of you...FOOLS!
Truer words have never been spoken.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2012
answers wrote:
I think you can expect to find black men's divorce rates to other races of women to increase compared to black women's. Because they only want status. Many black women don't want to date outside their races for whatever reasons. But trust when i say when they do marry it last longer then black mens. At-least we can make it work with SOMEBODY you know according to statics. Just food for thought.
lmao I love you
Wayne Wonder

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 16, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
Some of you people need to get a grip.
African American are to obsess with this ir thing....
Is just too embarassing, black dudes acting like insecure whiteboys.
dweeb

Baltimore, MD

#19 Feb 16, 2012
answers wrote:
Yeah I saw how Black women make it work. Spit in face. That's ok. Calling Radio shows to complain about racist husbands. lol
Be strong ladies. Because you have too.
FG Here

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Feb 16, 2012
answers wrote:
Smear much!?
dweeb

Baltimore, MD

#21 Feb 16, 2012
The only thing that increased with the IR cult campaign was white boys screwing more Black girls. Then they go back to their white or asian girlfriend.

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#22 Feb 16, 2012
for the life of me, I think I'll never understand why this whole IR business (e.g. who does it? why do they do it? etc) is so important to ppl.

this thread makes the whole IR concept seem shallow, as the general idea seems to be that "we (although the majority of BM or BW are not in IR) are doing this because a few BW (or BM) did something bad in the past, and "we" are now punishing them with loneliness."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 188
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min valerie 1,363
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 2 min Michel Montvert 667
Why do blacks believe so much garbage about his... 5 min No Limit Honky 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min My New Alias RULES 1,432,703
News 3 Ways to Be a Diversity Role Model 11 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 35,250
WHITE POLICE OFFICER drives BLACK man 100 miles... 16 min No Limit Honky 2
MSNBC: Trump won 19 min My Mexican Amigos 58
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min KiloEcho 48,853
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 21 min Hebrew Supremacist 273
IR at the walmart 2 hr FABULICIOUS 72
More from around the web