Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

LOL!!! I should have known not to look at this thread. Spotted Girl, psycho, has the world spun around her whiteness. So does attai, but he's flagellating himself over it, while SG is working herself into a paranoid frenzy that everyone is out to get her white culture and white race. LOL!!!

Somewhat amusing. And the complaint is that black people are rude and annoying? Black Yanks, that is? Yes, they are. So are white Yanks. They both annoy me $hitless nearly every day, just by watching the 2 of them on 2 strutting their self-important asses around. A pox on both your houses, Yankwanks.

Attai is French but he's as big an ass as you white Yank racists, lol. A dilettante doctrinaire Euro-leftist who likes being gang-fucked by blacks and Moslems.

Oh really, do continue, all of you. I'm bored, and need to be entertained.

Let me throw this out... I'll bet ALL of you hate Jews. LOL!!! Discuss that, piggies.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Ish Tov wrote:
LOL!!!
Let me throw this out... I'll bet ALL of you hate Jews. LOL!!! Discuss that, piggies.
Nope, not me. In fact when I was researching my ancestry. For the heck of it, I typed out some of the names to see what was on line besides Ancestry dot com. At least two of the names came back with links to Jewish ancestry banks.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Klaus666 wrote:
The coming racial war of extermination will solve ALL manner of problems; including those of the "Spotted Girl".
Heil Hitler!!
Hail Lucifer!!!
Hail Satan!!!!
http://web.archive.org/web/20130129070320/htt...
you and spotting girl are the same worthless racist person

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you and spotting girl are the same worthless racist person
and I can speak out :

Black is beautiful yesterday, today, tomorrow.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••